Battle Spirits Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question on Vielje

3 posters

Go down

Question on Vielje Empty Question on Vielje

Post  UnknownKIRA Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:13 am

Based on Vielje's level 2-3 effect, when a Galaxian or a Divine Spirit you control is destroyed by the opponent, you can return the said spirit to your hand. When the spirit is returned to your hand, you will be unable to activate the effects when the spirit is destroyed. Example Phul and the nexus The Blessed Sanctuary. I want to ask, if a Galaxian or Divine Spirit you control is destroyed by the opponent's The SunDragonDeity Rising-Apollodragon which is a brave spirit at level 3, and the destroyed card returns to your hand, does the opponent get to destroy another card due to Rising's effect?
UnknownKIRA
UnknownKIRA

Back to top Go down

Question on Vielje Empty Re: Question on Vielje

Post  Slifer Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:22 am

Well.... I think he can. Turn order goes like this:
1)Apollodragon attacks, using his effect to target your guy.
2) it's destroyed, and Apollodragon's other effect kicks in so he can destroy your other guys.

THis is all dependent on whether Spirits returned by vielje are still considered "destroyed" or not. If they're not, then my answer is the opposite.
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  UnknownKIRA Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:44 pm

Well, that is what I'm not sure about. That's why I am asking it here...
UnknownKIRA
UnknownKIRA

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:08 am

Just checked the rulings on the JP website. from what I can discern, there's nothing there about the spirits not being considered "destroyed".
THis means spirits returned are treated "destroyed".
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  sainaku Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:49 pm

this is in the ruling of "When multiple effect going on in same time".

if the attacker arrange the effect of "Back to hand" go first, it is not considered as Destroyed but "Returned". which is why mostly these effect are "Optional" to the owner to choose to activate it for return or not. And if got other additional effects that require "when my spirit destroyed"...they won't be activated when the attacker arrange the "Return to hand" goes first...

Burst - After my spirits destroyed by opponent
This burst shall not be activated, if the destroyed spirit is Returned... Ruling of Burst: Burst effect are solved after the effects on both player field or magics resolved. so it still back to the controller whether to Return or not.
sainaku
sainaku

https://www.facebook.com/nark.eifieland

Back to top Go down

Post  UnknownKIRA Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:24 am

Here, I am asking when I am not the attacker, and is destroyed by the opponent's spirit. Example a braved level 3 SunDragonDeity Rising-Apollodragon destroying my spirits with "Galaxian" or "Divine Spirit" atribute when I have a level 2 Vielje on my field.
UnknownKIRA
UnknownKIRA

Back to top Go down

Post  sainaku Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:48 am

Ok. Been away from Internet so long and quite limited situation. Checked the whole conversation again. I am mistaken in some point of main topic(well, please take that as additional info)

1st
Player's turn a.k.a. Attacker turn
You mean you can't activate those effect[s] when your spirits destroyed is quite acceptable BECAUSE "you choose the effect of return hand" goes first.

2nd let's get into main point of your question now.
It stated that (when brave) when this spirit Atk- in Bp battle, if opponent spirit get destroy only, choose 1 opponent's SPIRIT or BRAVE or NEXUS destroy.
So... It can still destroy another spirit AFTER the battle results. Did I answer your question?
sainaku
sainaku

https://www.facebook.com/nark.eifieland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down