Battle Spirits JPN Set 13: CONSTELLATION SAGA, Chapter IV ~Monarch of the Starry Skies~ [COMPLETE!!]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Battle Spirits JPN Set 13: CONSTELLATION SAGA, Chapter IV ~Monarch of the Starry Skies~ [COMPLETE!!]

Post  Bolmeteus on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:14 am

and next little question, i am sorry to ask all these, but it is so important if i use the cards correctly, please help:

[BS13-058] CHI YOU {5} -2T, -2D
Chihyu (シユウ Shiyuu)
Rare Topaz Brave [T] Imaginary Beast/Hunting Beast
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, BRAVE <0>: +5000BP

BRAVE FUSION: 4+ Core Cost
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: By discarding the top five cards in your deck once per turn, you may add a Core from the Void to your Life, and this Spirit cannot be blocked by an opposing Level 1 or 2 Spirit.

the database writes that in second effect, this cannot be blocked by "ALL" opposing LV 1 and 2 spirits, not just by "1/one", so waht is the final or official wording?
Bolmeteus

View user profile http://duelmastersglobal.forumprofi.de/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Spirits JPN Set 13: CONSTELLATION SAGA, Chapter IV ~Monarch of the Starry Skies~ [COMPLETE!!]

Post  Bolmeteus on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:44 am

and next Q:

BS13-60 Tres-Beluga, the brave requirement thing is different than at database. the "dark artes" here in forum, is instead "galaxian" there?!

i am no jp language skill, but the word symbol on tres-beluga looks not like the "dark artes" word symbols on my witch tarangda.

please explain whcih is correct:-)
Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:15 am

next:

"BS13-84 Argo Attack"

what i asked for regard of "Argo-Golem", also applies question for this spell card, because might there be GIGANTIC (word play intended hehe) difference, if the cards demand 4x "different" named ancient battleship card versions, or jsut ask for "four copies" of any combination of the "ancient battleship" name.

the database writes:

"(Your Main Phase) Deploy every nexus in your trash with "Ancient Battleship" in the name without paying the cost. After that, if you have 4 different nexuses with "Ancient Battleship" in the name, you may activate the (When Summoned) effect of one "The AnceintBattleship Argo-Golem.""

i hope we all can enjoy these amazing cards after clarifying, thnx:-)
Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Even More Errata...?! YIKES!

Post  Smash Spirit on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Honestly, Bolmeteus, where do you get those eagle eyes of yours?! Cool Thanks, again!

***EDIT (11 October 2012): Correction of more mistakes found***
[BS13-043]: "...3-Core-Cost Spirit..." —> "...3-Core-Cost-or-lower Spirit..."
[BS13-048]: "When you have four Nexus..." —> "When you have four different Nexus..." *
[BS13-058]: "...this Spirit cannot be blocked by an opposing Level 1 or 2 Spirit." —> "...this Spirit cannot be blocked by any opposing Level 1 or 2 Spirit."
[BS13-060]: BRAVE FUSION: "Dark Artes" Attribute —> BRAVE FUSION: "Galaxian" Attribute
[BS13-084]: "...if you have four 'Ancient Battleship'-named Nexus..." —> "...if you have four different 'Ancient Battleship'-named Nexus..." (see [BS13-048])

* The Japanese wiki and the individual card Q&A for [BS13-048] Argo Golem both describe his effect as being similar to that of [BS08-081] Royal Straight Flush; in other words, [BS10-094] Unfinished Ancient Battleship: Keel, [BS11-072] Unfinished Ancient Battleship: Stern, [BS12-071] Unfinished Ancient Battleship: Sail, and [BS13-072] Unfinished Ancient Battleship: Compass must all be assembled on your Field for the effect to activate.

Kamen Rider OOO: part of a nutritious breakfast. "It's infinitely delicious!"

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:32 am

honest,ly withour YOUR BIG EFFORT OF WORK THERE WOULD BE NO CHANCE FOR ME TO LOOK...HEHE
i am just happy that i get my damn cards tr. to be able to use them and not look at them in my card box. if i can/want/need to error check them, i go full power apollodragon;-)
Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum