Battle Spirits JPN Set 14: SUPREME HEROES SAGA, Chapter I ~Legend of the Dragon Hero~ [COMPLETE!!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle Spirits JPN Set 14: SUPREME HEROES SAGA, Chapter I ~Legend of the Dragon Hero~ [COMPLETE!!]

Post  Smash Spirit on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Howdy, y'all! Smash Spirit here, and I'm finally keeping to my word! Yaaay~! Laughing

You've been waiting for many a month, but at last that wait is over, as we finally delve into the Supreme Heroes Saga whose translations have been missing for so long! This saga is essentially Battle Spirits' take on the feudal Warring States period where historical figures and legendary heroes from throughout our world's natural and mythological history are remodeled into Battle Spirits cards!

According to the Japanese wiki's backstory timeline, the events of this Saga are after the Oblivion Wars leading up to Rolo's Grand Rebirth (Japanese Sets 01–09), but long before the Solar-Lunar Wars and the Final Act of the Stars in the distant future (Constellation Saga, Japanese Sets 10–13). Otherrealm, once made up of six different Gem Realms, was remade into one unified world thanks to Rolo the Wanderer and his Grand Rebirth. Since then, the Spirits of the different Gems took up separate regions of the world and developed their own civilizations and cultures over time. Eventually, they divided up the world into six different national factions called "Shields" (since they each used shields of various designs for their emblems)—炎楯 Enjun the Flame Shield, 闇楯 Anjun the Dark Shield, 風楯 Fuujun the Wind Shield, 氷楯 Hyoujun the Ice Shield, 光楯 Koujun the Light Shield, and 海楯 Kaijun the Sea Shield. During this "Six Shields Era," the various countries lived in relative peace and harmony for a time... Until one fateful day, some 600 years AGR ("After the Grand Rebirth"), when the Hyoujun Armies invaded and ransacked an Enjun village. This event would trigger what became known as the Six Shield War, a world war that would span the course of at least the next two decades. From the ashes of the aftermath of this massacre and throughout the course of the war, two young children, Manaka and Kei, will change the world once more by teaming up with a certain heroic Dragon and becoming new legends in their own right....

As Lord Dragon the Draconic Hero is one of the main protagonists in the background story of this block, he makes a return appearance in the card list for this, the fourteenth Japanese expansion set, SUPREME HEROES SAGA, Chapter I ~Legend of the Dragon Hero~ (覇王編第1章「英雄龍の伝説」HAOUHEN, Dai-Isshou: "Eiyuuryuu no Densetsu"), released 08 October 2011. This massive 122-card set [72 Commons/18 Uncommons/16 Rares/8(+1) Master Rares/6 X-Rares + 1 Extra Promo X-Rare] will mark the official debut of Burst Cards, an exciting new gameplay mechanic that can take your opponents by surprise (see my Rule Manual translations for more details), as well as the first appearance of the newest Amethyst keyword ability, DEADLY HEX (Original Japanese: 呪滅撃 Jumetsugeki, "Curse of Destruction"), which harshly punishes your enemies for destroying your Spirits! Also, be on the lookout for many classic Spirits reaching as far back as Base Set 01 who will get major remakes, among them Siegfried the Dragon Emperor's new legendary reincarnation as a Japanese prince!

By now, you're probably tired of this long-winded post (sorry about that... Razz ), so let's just cut to the chase, shall we? Enjoy the new/old set!! Very Happy

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:45 am; edited 3 times in total

Kamen Rider OOO: part of a nutritious breakfast. "It's infinitely delicious!"

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Spirits JPN Set 14: SUPREME HEROES SAGA, Chapter I ~Legend of the Dragon Hero~ [COMPLETE!!]

Post  Smash Spirit on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:34 pm

***RUBY SPIRITS***

[BS14-001] RYZARD {1}
Ryzard
(リュザード Ryuzaado)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Winged Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <2>: 2000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2): This Spirit gains +1000BP for every Ruby Spirit you have on the Field.
"It was the 'Winged Dragon Skirmish' that occured this year where the name 'Dragon Knight Manaka' first emerged onto the front stage of history. Following the lead of the Dragon Hero, Manaka pierced through the enemy camps and engaged in man-to-man combat against the general." —Authentic History: Chronicles of Manaka the Dragon Knight, Year 638 AGR—
<<Name Origin (Fusion):
"Ryuu" (Japanese, "dragon") + "Lizard">>
—————
[BS14-002] KAKYUUSO {1} -1R
Kakyuso
(カキューソ Kakyuuso)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Emperor Beast
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP

Enjun (Flame Shield), my homeland, is also known by many as "Dragon Country." Here, the Dragons rule over the land. Or rather, it's better to say the land is protected by the Dragons. Those who are weak in power do not ask the Dragons for protection, they work for the Dragons instead. This is how peace was maintained here... At least until Hyoujun, the Ice Shield Nation, attacked.
<<Name Origin (Fusion):
火球 "Kakyuu" (Japanese, "fireball") + 旧鼠 "Kyuuso," a large mouse youkai known for eating cats and causing mischief to humans (Japanese mythology, Edo Period)>>
—————
[BS14-003] SCARTOOTH {2} -1R
Scartooth
(スカトゥース Sukaatuusu)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Flying Fang
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <3>: 3000BP

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): As long as there are only Ruby Cards in your Trash, this Spirit gains +3000BP.
My troop division specializes in aerial battle. I too rode on Ikazuchi and fell into ranks with friendly forces.
—————
[BS14-004] LESSER DRAGOSAURUS {2} -2R
Lesser-Dragsaurus
(レッサー・ドラグサウルス Ressaa-Doragusaurusu)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Reptile Beast
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <3>: 3000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2): When you have a Burst Card set on the Field, destroy one of your opponent's Nexus.
"When it comes to defensive wars, the Flame Shield Army is traditionally weak. What truly deserves special mention, however, is their high winning percentage whenever Manaka is present. Under his command, even the weakest soldier in the troop changes into a formidable warrior." —Authentic History: Chronicles of Manaka the Dragon Knight, Year 640 AGR—
—————
[BS14-005] HINOSHISHI {3} -2R
Hinoshishi
(ヒノシシ Hinoshishi)
Uncommon Ruby Spirit [R] Emperor Beast
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <3>: 3000BP, Level 3 <5>: 5000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): Return either one Spirit Card with a Core Cost of 4 or less or one card with Burst Trigger effects from your Trash back to your hand.
The assault team surged forward following Lord Dragon, who pierced through the enemy lines. Looking down from the skies above, the army's charging formations looked like one giant spear.
<<Name Origin (Fusion):
"Hi" (Japanese, "fire") + "Inoshishi" (Japanese: "wild boar")>>
—————
[BS14-006] KING GORADON {3} -3R
King-Goradon
(キング・ゴラドン Kingu-Goradon)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Reptile Beast
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 5000BP, Level 3 <5>: 7000BP

Under Lord Dragon's directions, I was assigned with everyone else to guard the eastern walls of the city. It was his plan to protect this area though strength in numbers.
—————
[BS14-007] KAGUTSUCHI DRAGOON {4} -2R
Kagutsuchidragoon
(カグツチドラグーン Kagutsuchi-Doraguun)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Ancient Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2): Draw a card from your deck.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2): RAGE <Special Ruby Ability>
If your opponent has any unexhausted Spirits available, he/she must block this attack.

Lord Dragon and the general's terrain forces aren't the only ones putting their all into this fight. Together with my division, I took a detour in the skies, and we were engaging the enemy from the rear. Having sandwiched and divided the enemy forces from the front and the back, we rallied for an all-out barrage on the central troops. The Dragons in our advance guard crash into the enemy one after the other....
<<Name Origin:
迦具土 "Kagutsuchi," a fire god in Japanese mythology. According to legend, Kagutsuchi's flames burned his mother Izanami (Shinto creation goddess) to death upon his birth; grieving for his wife, Izanagi (Shinto creator god of Japan and Kagutsuchi's father) beheaded his son and sliced his body into eight pieces which eventually became the volcanoes that created the Japanese islands.>>
—————
[BS14-008] PENTACERATOP {5} -4R
Pentaceratop
(ペンタケラトップ Pentakeratoppu)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Terra Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <2>: 7000BP, Level 3 <5>: 9000BP

With assault after relentless assault, our Flame Shield Army engaged the enemy with sheer determination. But the machines of the Ice Shield's forces were like an impassable wall; our own army's general was the only one whose balance was broken.
<<Name Origin: "Pentaceratops">>

—————
[BS14-009] WARRIOR DRAGON {6} -2R
Warrior-Dragon
(ウォーリアー・ドラゴン Wooriaa-Doragon)
Uncommon Ruby Spirit [R] Warrior Dragon/Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP, Level 3 <6>: 8000BP

Flash Timing (Lv. 1-2-3): EVOLUTION <Special Ruby Ability>
You can move any number of Cores on your Spirits and place them on this Spirit.

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2-3): As long as you have a Burst Card set on the Field, this Spirit gains +4000BP.
"The famous 'Battle at the Dragon Cliffs' began when one Dragon betrayed his comrades by siding with Anjun (Dark Shield)." —Authentic History: Chronicles of Manaka the Dragon Knight, Year 640 AGR—
<<Translator's Note: This is a blatant direct reference to the "Battle at Red Cliff" featured in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms.>>

—————
[BS14-010] KINTAROGUE BEAR THE ROYAL FANG BEAST {6} -3R
The FangBeastEmperor Kintarogue-Bear
(皇牙獣キンタローグ・ベアー Ougajuu Kintaroogu-Beaa)
Rare Ruby Burst Spirit [R] Supreme Hero/Emperor Beast
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP, Level 3 <5>: 9000BP

BURST TRIGGER: After Your Opponent Activates a "When This Spirit/Brave is Summoned" Effect
Destroy two enemy Spirits with 4000BP or less. Afterwards, draw a card from your deck.

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): Destroy two enemy Spirits with 4000BP or less.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2-3): When any of your "Emperor Beast" Attribute Spirits attacks, destroy an enemy Spirit whose Battle Points are fewer than those of your attacking Spirit.
This amicable bear is one of Lord Dragon's closest friends, but he instantly becomes a war demon on the battlefield.
{Hero Motif:
金太郎 "Kintarou the Golden Boy," a young hero from Japanese folklore; raised by a mountain hag on Mount Ashigara, this child of superhuman strength became friends with the mountain animals; he became a hero by capturing the oni boss Shutendouji who terrorized Mount Ooe, eventually loyally serving the samurai Minamoto-no-Yorimoto and the Fujiwara clan under the new name "Sakata-no-Kintoki;" on the national holiday Boys' Day, Japanese families put up Kintarou dolls as a symbol of their hope that their boys will be as strong and brave as he was}
—————
[BS14-011] MAGU, FLAMEWYRM DEVIL LORD {7} -2R
The FlameDragonDevil Ma-Gwo
(炎竜魔皇マ・グー Enryuu-Maou Ma-Guu)
Master Rare Ruby Spirit [R] Dragon/Ancient Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 8000BP, Level 3 <5>: 10,000BP

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2-3): At the beginning of this Phase, you can set however many Cores from your Trash as you wish onto this Spirit.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2-3): All of your "Dragon" and "Ancient Dragon" Attribute Spirits gain +3000BP.
(Lv. 2-3): All of your "Ancient Dragon" Attribute Spirits gain one Ruby Gem Symbol ("[R]").
Kintarogue Bear received a request for reinforcements from the castle tower in the fortress city. The Dark Shield has turned traitor.... Having heard this terrible news, Lord and I turned back towards Flame Shield.
<<Possible Name Origin (?):
麻姑 "Má Gū," a legendary Taoist immortal associated with the Elixir of Life and nsymbolic protector of females (Chinese mythology); Japanese pronunciation: "Mako">>
<<Translator's Side Note: This card is a remake of a VERY OLD classic: [BS01-021] The FlameDragon Ma-Gwo.>>

***Extra Featured Master Rare Spirit***
[SD06-007] LORD DRAGON THE DRACONIC HERO {6} -3R
The HeroDragon Lord-Dragon
(英雄龍ロード・ドラゴン Eiyuuryuu Roodo-Doragon)
Master Rare Ruby Burst Spirit [R] Supreme Hero/Warrior Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP, Level 3 <5>: 9000BP

BURST TRIGGER: After Losing a Life Core
Summon this Spirit Card to the Field without paying its Core Cost.

After Activating Your Burst Trigger (Lv. 1-2-3): If the activated Burst Card has a Core Cost of 5 or less, destroy an enemy Spirit with 9000BP or less.
When in Battle (Lv. 2-3): When this battle ends, you can refresh this Spirit by discarding your set Burst Card.
His blade of crimson flame roars! Everything is for the sake of a noble ideal!
{Hero Motif:
桃太郎 "Momotarou the Peach Boy," the protagonist of a Japanese folktale of the same name; a kind and generous boy born from within a sacred giant peach who years later goes on an adventure with three animal friends to defeat a band of marauding demons (oni) on the distant island of Onigashima}

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Spirits JPN Set 14: SUPREME HEROES SAGA, Chapter I ~Legend of the Dragon Hero~ [COMPLETE!!]

Post  Smash Spirit on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:35 pm

***AMETHYST SPIRITS***

[BS13-012] STRAW PUPPET {0}
Straw-Puppet
(ストロゥ・パペット Sutorou-Papetto)
Common Amethyst Spirit [A] Evil Shadow
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <3>: 2000BP, Level 3 <4>: 3000BP

When I was younger and my homeland of Enjun turned into a warground, I was taken from my home and took refuge in the Dark Shield Nation of Anjun, a trusted ally back then. As their lifestyle and society was completely different from Enjun's, at first I thought the residents of Anjun felt weird and eerie.
—————
[BS14-013] ROGUE SHAZOO {1}
The Rogue Sha-Zoo
(はぐれシャ・ズー Hagure Sha-Zuu)
Common Amethyst Spirit [A] Spiritual Beast
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <3>: 2000BP

When Destroyed (Lv. 1-2): Exhaust an opposing Spirit.
The first task I had in my training was to hunt down stray demon spirits. They are weak enough that even a mere child can take them down with no sweat, but they move so fast; I remember being extremely tired after those sessions.
<<Translator's Note: Yet another classic remade... [BS01-036] Shazoo>>

—————
[BS14-014] LAVOLAS {2} -2A
Labolas
(ラヴォラス Ravorasu)
Common Amethyst Spirit [A] Infernal Lord
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 3000BP, Level 3 <3>: 4000BP

"Almost immediately after the outbreak of war, Enjun and Anjun forged a bilateral nonagression treaty between them." —Authentic History: Chronicles of Supreme Ruler Kei, Year 628 AGR—
<<Name Origin: "Glasya-Labolas," a mighty President of Hell (commmands 36 demon legions) who is the author and captain of bloodshed and manslaughter; depicted as a dog with the wings of a gryphon (demonology, The Lesser Key of Solomon)>>

—————
[BS14-015] TODAR {3} -1A
Todar
(トウダー Toudaa)
Common Amethyst Spirit [A] Dark Snake

During Each Attack Phase: IMMORTALITY: 4-Core Cost <Special Amethyst Ability>
If this Spirit Card is in your Trash, you can summon it to the Field when one of your Spirits with the same Core Cost stated above is destroyed.

When Destroyed (Lv. 2): Destroy one exhausted enemy Spirit by discarding your set Burst Card.
The Flame Shield Alliance messenger who came riding on a snake to meet us was a child no more than nine years old. She said her name was Kei.
—————
[BS14-016] SHIKITSURU {3} -2A
Shikitsuru
(シキツル Shikitsuru)
Common Amethyst Spirit [A] Evil Shadow
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <3>: 2000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Draw a card from your deck.
When I was little, I would practice aerial riding on a crane. Little did I know back then that I would end up mounted on the backs of Dragons.
<<Possible Name Origin:
死鬼鶴 Shikitsuru = Japanese: "Corpse Demon Crane">>
—————
[BS14-017] NOROSHI THE SMOKE WOLF {4} -3A
The SmokeWolf Noroshi
(煙狼ノロシ Enrou Noroshi)
Common Amethyst Spirit [A] Spiritual Beast
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 5000BP, Level 3 <4>: 7000BP

Kei's name has already become a legend in this country, and many Spirits have turned into fans of hers. I had the random thought that she was the same age as I am.
—————
[BS14-018] BOTH HANDS {4} -3A
Both-Hands
(ボース・ハンズ Boosu-Hanzu)
Common Amethyst Spirit [A] Darkling
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <3>: 4000BP

When Destroyed (Lv. 2): Draw two cards from your deck.
A swarm of monsters that look like hands grapple onto the eastern wall of the citadel one after another. With Lord Dragon in the middle of a grueling battle on the opposite wall, my task is to guard this place with my life until Kintarogue Bear finally makes it here.
—————
[BS14-019] SHUTEN DOUGA {5} -2A
Shuten-Doga
(シュテン・ドーガ Shuten-Dooga)
Uncommon Amethyst Spirit [A] Evil Shadow
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 5000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): You can summon one 3-Core-Cost-or-lower "Evil Shadow" Attribute Spirit in your Trash to the Field without paying its Core Cost.
(Lv. 1-2): Increase the number of Cores that you send from an enemy Spirit to your opponent's Reserve or Trash through the effects of your Burst Trigger by +1.
(Lv. 2): As long as you have a Burst Card set on your Field, this Spirit gains +2000BP for every "Evil Shadow" Attribute Spirit you have on the Field.
Having lost to Lord Dragon once before, there is someone out there who bears a terrible grudge.
<<Name Origin:
(酒呑童子 "Shuten-Douji," a mythical oni leader who resided in Mount Ooe in Japan's Tamba Province (the antagonist of the traditional Japanese folktale "Kintarou")>>
—————
[BS14-020] NASUNO ARCHER {5} -3A
Nasuno-Archer
(ナスノ・アーチャー Nasuno-Aachaa)
Rare Amethyst Burst Spirit [A] Supreme Hero/Zombie
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 5000BP, Level 3 <5>: 7000BP

When you have four or more Amethyst Cards in your Trash, summon this Spirit to the Field without paying its Core Cost.

When Destroyed (Lv. 1-2-3): Destroy an exhausted enemy Spirit.
When Destroyed (Lv. 3): This Spirit returns to your hand.
"The epic charge of Manaka and the famous Hero served as the climax to the 'Battle at the Dragon Cliffs.'" —Authentic History: Chronicles of Manaka the Dragon Knight, Year 640 AGR—
{Hero Motif:
那須 与一 "Nasu-no-Yoichi" (c. 1169 – c. 1232), a samurai who fought alongside the Minamoto clan during the Genpei War; famous for his excellent marksmanship in the Battle of Yashima in 1184 (according to the Heike Monogatari)}
—————
[BS13-021] FOGNIX THE VIOLET PHOENIX {6} -3A
The VioletPhoenix Fognix
(不紫鳥フォグニックス Fushichou Fogunikusu)
Master Rare Amethyst Spirit [A] Spiritual Beast
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 7000BP, Level 3 <6>: 9000BP

During Each Attack Phase: IMMORTALITY: 4-or-5-Core Cost <Special Amethyst Ability>
If this Spirit Card is in your Trash, you can summon it to the Field when one of your Spirits with the same Core Cost stated above is destroyed.

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): Draw a number of cards from your deck equal to the current Battle Level of this Spirit.
Within the Dark Shield Country, there is an immortal bird who receives faith from its believers. I must have been 14 at the time I saw it. I only took one look at its awesome form, and I was blessed with good fortune.
<<Name Origin (Fusion): "Fog Phoenix">>
<<Translator's Note: This Spirit's name takes the Japanese word for "phoenix" (
不死鳥 Fushichou, "the immortal bird") and replaces the character for death (死) with the character for violet/purple (紫).>>
—————
[BS14-022] SHEYLONG, TWINHEADED GHOST DRAGON {7} -3A
The TwinPhantomDragon Sheyron
(幻双竜シェイロン Gensouryuu Sheiron)
Master Rare Amethyst Spirit [A] Nightling/Dark Snake
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <2>: 9000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Send Cores from all enemy Spirits to your opponent's Reserve such that they each have only one Core remaining.
After Activating a Burst Card (Lv. 2): Send Cores from two enemy Spirits to your opponent's Reserve such that they each have only one Core remaining.
Leaving Kintarogue Bear in charge of facing the massive Dragon that was attacking the eastern city walls, I ran from my assigned post. This was not for the sake of doing something evil. For where I was running to, the general preparing his bow, an opponent even worse than the Dragon, was waiting for me.
<<Name Origin:
邪龍 "Xiélóng" (Mandarin Chinese, "wicked dragon"), also see [BS01-046] The PhantomDragon Sheyron.... Another classic returns.>>
<<Translator's Note: "The general preparing his bow" in the flavor text could be referring to [BS14-020] Nasuno Archer.>>

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:34 am; edited 3 times in total

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:35 pm

***EMERALD SPIRITS***

[BS14-023] KATCHU MUSHI {0}
Kacchumushi
(カッチュウムシ Katchuumushi)
Common Emerald Spirit [E] Shell Insect

The betrayal of Dark Shield has turned into an irritating problem for Flame Shield. We need an ally nation. If that's too much to ask, then at least a definite promise of neutrality would do just fine. Lord Dragon spurred on our courage with this urgent thought in mind, and that's why we made it here to the Lands of the Wind Shield. Our equipment and armor made us stand out from other road travelers, as if the presence of battle in neighboring countries were egging us on.
<<Name Origin:
甲冑虫 = Japanese, "Armor Helmet Bug">>
—————
[BS14-024] TSUCHIPIG {1}
Tsuchipig
(ツチピッグ Tsuchipiggu)
Common Emerald Spirit [E] Imp

During Your End Phase (Lv. 1-2): When all the cards in your Trash are Emerald Cards only, refresh this Spirit.
When I spoke with the kind local residents, I found out that Fuujun (Wind Shield) has no ruling king, and that several influential people guard over their own individual territories. Does this mean I have to talk with each of them one by one...? Things have become even more troublesome.
<<Name Origin (Fusion):
"Tsuchi" (Japanese, "earth") + "Pig">>
—————
[BS14-025] MUSHAMEGA {2} -1E
Mushamega
(ムシャメガ Mushamega)
Common Emerald Spirit [E] Parasite/Shell Insect

Flash Timing: HIGH SPEED <Special Emerald Ability>
During the Flash Timing Phase, you can summon this Spirit from your hand to the Field. All Cores required for summoning this Spirit must come from your Reserve when using this ability.

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): For the duration of this turn, all of your Spirits gain +1000BP.
Due to a sudden surprise attack, Kintarogue Bear roared out. He must have been mistaken for an invader trying to sneak into the forest.
<<Name Origin (Fusion):
武者 "Musha" (Japanese, "samurai warrior) + "Meganeura" [genus of extinct insects from the Carboniferous Period (approx. 300 million years ago); related to present-day dragonflies]>>
—————
[BS14-026] TAMAMUSH {3} -1E
Tamamush
(タマムッシュ Tamamusshu)
Common Emerald Spirit [E] Shell Insect
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <4>: 5000BP

{{WARNING!! As of 01 September 2012, this card has gained "ULTIMATE: ALPHA Status," thus restricting the card to only one copy per deck.}}

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Add a number of Cores from the Void to this Spirit equal to its current Battle Level.
There were many who would just run away or take up a defensive stance once they caught sight of us. I only understood why later on: They must have been afraid of the Ikazuchi Wurms we took with us. Apparently, Dragons are rare in these parts.
—————
[BS14-027] MONSHIRORAN {3} -2E
Monshiroran
(モンシロラン Monshiroran)
Common Emerald Spirit [E] Parasite/Plant Spirit
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <2>: 6000BP

"The people of the age probably did not know this back then, but the truth is that Wind Shield also suffered from an invasion by the Dark Shield. Wind Shield functioned as a bunch of small city-states, so the Anjun Armies left the cities alone and focused on occupying the unclaimed territories between them. Because of this incident, many Spirits who were influenced by Dark Shield emerged." —Authentic History: Chronicles of Manaka the Dragon Knight, Year 641 AGR—
<<Name Origin (Fusion):
紋白蝶 "Monshirochou" [Japanese, "Small Cabbage White Butterfly" (Pieris rapae)] + 胡蝶蘭 "Kochouran" [Japanese, Phalaenopsis aphrodite (a species of orchid found in Southern Taiwan and the Philippines)]>>
—————
[BS14-028] RURI-RURI {4} -2E
Ruriruri
(ルリルリ Ruriruri)
Common Emerald Spirit [E] Winged Beast
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Exhaust all Spirits with a Core Cost of 3 or less.
Seeking more efficiency, Lord Dragon and I made our move separately. Kintarogue Bear chose to tag along with me... Was he worried about me? We all headed towards the forest, the exact same direction where all the birds ahead of us were headed.
<<Possible Name Origin (Fusion):
瑠璃唐草 "Ruri Karakusa" [Japanese, "Baby Blue-Eyes" (Nemophila menziesii), a common annual herb in Oregon, California, and Baja California (Mexico)] + ルリオーストラリアムシクイ "Ruri Oosutoraria Mushikui" [Japanese, "Superb Fairywren" (Malurus cyaneus), a passerine bird commonly found across Southeastern Australia]>>
—————
[BS14-029] MUSHA GEO {4} -3E
Musha-Geo
(ムシャ・ジオ Musha-Jio)
Common Emerald Spirit [E] Giant Beast/Imp
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP, Level 3 <5>: 9000BP

As if a bond of "giant men" were forged between Bear and a horse, a certain volunteered to guide us to the keeper of the forest.
—————
[BS14-030] GRANT BENKEI {5} -2E
Grant-Benkei
(グラント・ベンケイ Guranto-Benkei)
Master Rare Emerald Burst Spirit [E] Supreme Hero/Shell Insect
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 8000BP

Your opponent must discard one card from his/her hand. Afterwards, this Spirit Card goes back to your hand.

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Your opponent must discard one card from his/her hand.
During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When any of your "Shell Insect" Attribute Spirits battled against an enemy Spirit with 7000BP or less, refresh your exhausted Spirit.
"If you can win against me, I'll have no problem working together with you." Thus spoke the keeper of the forest.
<<Name Origin (Fusion):
グラントシロカブト "Guranto Shiro-Kabuto" [Japanese, "Grant White Beetle" (Dynastes granti), native to the deserts of Arizona] + "Benkei" (see Hero Motif)>>
{Hero Motif:
西塔の武蔵坊弁慶 "Saitou no Musashibou Benkei" (1155 – 1189), also refered to as 鬼若丸 "Oniwakamaru the Demon Child" in his youth, a Japanese warrior monk who served Minamoto no Yoshitsune; famous in Japanese folklore as a giant man of great strength, courage, honor, and loyalty [said to have been two meters (6'7") tall by the age of 17]; said to have defeated 200+ men in each battle he participated in throughout his life}

—————
[BS14-031] MUSHA APEWHIP {5} -2E
Musha-Apewhip
(ムシャ・エイプウィップ Musha-Eipuwippu)
Rare Emerald Spirit [E] Imp
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 5000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): When you have a Burst Card set on your Field, add two Cores from the Void to your Reserve.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): As long as you have a Burst Card set on your Field, this Spirit gains +1000BP for every Core in your Reserve.
"As a messenger from Anjun, Manaka was widely accepted by the inhabitants of Fuujun." —Authentic History: Chronicles of Manaka the Dragon Knight, Year 641 AGR—
—————
[BS14-032] YATSU-NOKANZOU {6} -2E
Yatsunokanzo
(ヤツノカンゾウ Yatsunokanzou)
Uncommon Emerald Spirit [E] Winged Beast
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 7000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2): WINDSTORM (2) <Special Emerald Ability>
When this Spirit is blocked, your opponent must exhaust a number of his/her Spirits equal to the amount specified above.

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): All of your Spirits with the Special Emerald Ability WINDSTORM gain the following effect: "When This Spirit Attacks: When this Spirit gets destroyed, all enemy Spirits that got exhausted due to this Spirit's WINDSTORM ability return to your opponent's hand."
As gusts swept violently over the plains, the troops surrounded a giant bird. It looked like the signs of internal dissension, but Lord Dragon taught me that you need to make allies using small amounts of people. I rode on with Ikazuchi.
<<Name Origin (Fusion):
八頭 "Yatsugashira" [Japanese, "Eurasian Hoopoe" (Upupa epops)] + 野萱草 "Nokanzou" [Japanese, "Orange Daylily" (Hemerocallis fulva var. longituba)]>>
—————
[BS14-033] BLANBOAR, SACRED GUARDIAN OF THE SPIRIT TREE {7} -3E
The GreatTreeGuardian Blanboar
(霊樹の守り神ブランボアー Reiju no Mamorigami Buranboaa)
Rare Emerald Spirit [E] Blade Beast
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 8000BP, Level 3 <5>: 10,000BP

When in Battle (Lv. 1-2-3): When you destroy the enemy Spirit you're battling with, refresh this Spirit.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 3): When you destroy the enemy Spirit you're battling with, send one Core from your opponent's Life to his/her Reserve.
Even the Great Tree Guardian takes a stance implying he wants to battle us. Am I so suspicious that everyone thinks I can't be trusted...?
<<Remake Origin: [BS01-071] The Charger Blanboar>>

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:05 am; edited 3 times in total

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:36 pm

***DIAMOND SPIRITS***

[BS14-034] THREE-LEGGER {1}
Three-Legger
(スリー・レッガー Surii-Reggaa)
Common Diamond Spirit [D] Flying Fish
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 3000BP

(Lv. 1-2): This Spirit cannot attack.
(Lv. 1-2): As long as you have a Burst Card set on your Field, this Spirit gains +3000BP.
The warriors of Hyoujun cannot be put under one label. The so-called "Miburock Party" are a warlike bunch, so they make up the majority of the Fire Shield invasion forces. Yet there are also seemingly more moderate parties in Hyoujun; Lord Dragon seeks to forge alliances with them. Kei's group, meanwhile, are strongly against engaging in war, so they're focusing on strengthening their resistance. I'm sorry, Lord, but I'm siding with Kei on this one....
—————
[BS14-035] RACCOON GUARD {1} -1D
Raccoonguard
(ラクーンガード Rakuun-Gaado)
Common Diamond Spirit [D] Machine Beast
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <2>: 3000BP

(Lv. 2): INVINCIBILITY: Diamond <Special Diamond Ability>
This Spirit is invincible against the effects of all opposing Spirits, Braves, Nexus, and Spell Cards of the Gem Color stated above.

Kei is undoubtedly strong, but her fighting style is wild and reckless. I can easily tell her faults, having trained and operated under Lord Dragon's wing. She stubbornly rushes in repeatedly and her allies can't keep up with her, so I'm left with no choice but to follow her and "guard her six"... though I find myself reluctant to do so.
—————
[BS14-036] ICEMAIDEN MarkII {2} -2D
Icemaiden Mk-II
(アイスメイデンMkII Aisumeiden Maaku-Tsuu)
Common Diamond Spirit [D] Machine/Android
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP

"After their crushing defeat in the 'Winged Dragon Skirmish,' the Ice Shield armies have lost the power to move forward. Three years later, Flame Shield began their great resistance struggle, set to take the lands of Hyoujun from within. With Manaka, Sieg-Yamato-Dragon, and the full strength of the Enjun Army, Kei was made its commander-in-chief as they confronted Chief Commander Baragan and his vast Hyoujun Battalions at Sekigatani Valley." —Authentic History: Chronicles of Supreme Ruler Kei, Year 642 AGR—
<<Remake Origin: [BS01-075] Icemaiden>>

—————
[BS14-037] EZONO OWL {3} -1D
Ezono-Owl
(エゾノ・アウル Ezono-Auru)
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP, Level 3 <3>: 6000BP

During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2-3): When one of your opponent's Spirits attacks, refresh this Spirit.
When Blocking (Lv. 1-2-3): When you have a Burst Card set on the Field, add a Core from the Void to this Spirit.
Just one enemy soldier was enough to stop Lord Dragon's three companions in their tracks.
<<Name Origin:
エゾフクロウ "Ezo-Fukurou" [Japanese, "Ural Owl" (Strix uralensis japonica)]>>
—————
[BS14-038] VÁLI THE ARCHER MECH {3} -2D
The Shooter Vali
(弓機兵ヴァーリ Kyuukihei Vaari)
Common Diamond Spirit [D] Armed Machine
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP

"Kei and Manaka's second chance encounter was, as expected, on the fields of battle once again. Realizing in each other that this was their first time in actual battle, the two young warriors loudly pledged to fight together as they watched the Machines get routed. The world would later call this moment in time 'the Oath of the Winning Glance.' The two of them became not just allied companions; they forged a strong bond that should be called true friendship... a 'Beyond Victorious Friendship' born from a new connection that transcended the victory that they shared that day." —Authentic History: Chronicles of Supreme Ruler Kei, Year 642 AGR—
<<Name Origin: "Váli," son of the great god Odin and the giantess Rindr who was born to slay Höðr in order to avenge his twin brother Baldr; also the name of one of Loki's unlucky sons (Norse mythology)>>

—————
[BS14-039] MIBUROCK SOLDIER {4} -2D
Mibrock-Soldier
(ミブロック・ソルジャー Miburokku-Sorujaa)
Rare Diamond Spirit [D] Android

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Return one of your opponent's Spirits back to his/her hand.
During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 2): As long as you have a Burst Card set on the Field, all of your Spirits with "Mibrock" in their names gain +2000BP.
"All units, charge!!" Kei's command resounds! Like a great arrow of scarlet flame, we stormed upon the wall of enemy troops that awaited us.
<<Name Origin:
壬生浪士組 "Mibu Roushigumi" (see [BS14-X04] Miburock Baragan, Supreme Hero of Ice)>>
—————
[BS14-040] RYUUDROID THE BRAVE ROBOT {5} -2D
The BraveArtifact Ryudroid
(勇機リュードロイド Yuuki Ryuudoroido)
Uncommon Diamond Spirit [D] Android
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 7000BP

When this Spirit Card gets discarded from your hand because of your opponent, you may summon this Spirit without paying its Core Cost.
During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When the Battle Points of any enemy Spirit that wasn't blocked are lower than this Spirit's Battle Points, the unblocked enemy Spirit(s)' attack cannot deal Life Core Damage to you.
During Your Opponent's Turn (Lv. 2): ICEWALL: Amethyst/Topaz <Special Diamond Ability>
When your opponent uses a Spell Card of the Gem Colors specified, exhaust this Spirit to negate its effect.

As a direct result of Lord Dragon's pincer attack strategy, I ended up standing face-to-face with the enemy general. This is supposed to be my first man-to-man duel...? This is not good, he looks super strong; I just want to run away....
—————
[BS14-041] BUSTER FENRIR CANNON {5} -3D
Buster-Fenrircannon
(バスター・フェンリルキャノン Basutaa-Fenriru-Kyanon)
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 6000BP, Level 3 <4>: 8000BP

When Blocking (Lv. 1-2-3): This Spirit gains +2000BP for every Diamond Spirit you have on the Field.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2-3): As long as you have a Burst Card set on your Field, the "When Blocking" effects of all of your "Machine Beast" Attribute Spirits now activate when they attack.
Kei is being assaulted by a storm of projectiles! Because I followed her from behind, all the missiles she dodged... are now heading towards me?!?
<<Remake Origin: [BS01-080] Fenrircannon>>

—————
[BS14-042] MODI THE IRON DROID {6} -3D
The IronArtifact Modi
(鉄の機人モージ Tetsu no Kijin Mooji)
Common Diamond Spirit [D] Android
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 8000BP

(Lv. 1-2): INVINCIBILITY (Emerald/Sapphire) <Special Diamond Abiity>
This Spirit is invincible against the effects of all opposing Spirits, Braves, Nexus, and Spell Cards of the Gem Colors stated above.

When Blocking (Lv. 2): When this Spirit gets destroyed after comparing Battle Points with an enemy Spirit of one of the Gem Colors affected by this Spirit's INVINCIBILITY effect, this Spirit remains on the Field in the refreshed position.
I fully understand just how unreliable people's rumors and written reports can be. According to the history books I read back at Anjun (Dark Shield), Kei is supposed to be a calm and collected person with a great sense of grace and dignity. I wonder what the authors would think of Kei if they saw her as she engaged the enemy at the Iron Wall.... She was reckless and violent in that battle; she even seemed to be laughing out of frenzied enjoyment....
<<Name Origin: "Móði" (Old Norse: "Anger"), one of the sons of the thunder god Thor who, together with his brother Magni (Old Norse, "Strong") and sister Þrúðr (Old Norse, "Strength"), are said to represent Thor's features (Norse mythology)>>

—————
[BS14-043] MÁNI THE MOONLIGHT PRINCESS {7} -3D
The MoonlightPrincess Mani
(月光姫マーニ Gekkouki Maani)
Master Rare Diamond Spirit [D] Ice Princess
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <2>: 8000BP

During Your Opponent's Turn (Lv. 1-2): ICEWALL: Ruby/Emerald/Diamond/Sapphire <Special Diamond Ability>
When your opponent uses a Spell Card of the Gem Colors specified, exhaust this Spirit to negate its effect.

During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 2): At the start of this Phase, you can exhaust this Spirit in order to choose a target enemy Spirit. For the duration of this turn, the target Spirit cannot activate its "When This Spirit Attacks/Brave Attacks" effects.
"It is famously known that Kei studied abroad in Hyoujun (Ice Shield) around this time, but few know that she made close friends with another female character while on her trip." —Authentic History: Chronicles of Supreme Ruler Kei, Year 636 AGR—
<<Name Origin: "Máni" (Old Norse & Icelandic: "Moon"), a mythical personification of the Moon and brother of Sól (the personified form of the Sun) (Norse mythology)>>
<<Remake Origin: [BS01-078] The AutoLady Mani>>

—————
[BS14-044] GLACEUS THE GLACIER DRAGON {8} -4D
The GlacialDragon Glaceus
(氷河竜グレイセウス Hyougaryuu Gureiseusu)
Rare Diamond Spirit [D] Armored Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 10,000BP

(Lv. 1-2): As long as you have a set Burst Card on your Field, this Spirit is immune to all special effects from enemy Spirits.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2): This Spirit cannot be blocked by an enemy Spirit that does not have a Core Cost of 8.
To think that the mountain I saw on the horizon was actually an enemy warrior! Faced with fighting this excessively giant foe, my comrades-in-arms showed signs of stampeding in retreat. And they probably would have, had not General Yamato stood in their way.

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:36 pm; edited 3 times in total

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:36 pm

***TOPAZ SPIRITS***

[BS14-045] GORYSTAL {1}
Goristal
(ゴリスタル Gorisutaru)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Drifting Spirit
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP, Level 3 <3>: 5000BP

When in Battle (Lv. 1-2-3): When this Spirit destroys only an opposing Spirit based on Battle Point difference, destroy this Spirit.
When Destroyed (Lv. 3): Draw a card from your deck.
Along the road, there are those who place bets on fights. The cliques in this country can be quite fancy, but nevertheless just as greedy.
—————
[BS14-046] PAM {1} -1T
Pam
(パム Pamu)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Toy Beast

"Koujun, the Light Shield Nation... also known as the 'Land of Betrayal.' In this realm, money is at the center of everything. Alliances are forged based on who has the greater amount of cash. Manaka planned to have this region be the departure point for his rallied troops, but even he couldn't fathom what fate had in store for him after first visiting the area." —Authentic History, Chronicles of Manaka the Dragon Knight, Year 629 AGR—
—————
[BS14-047] MALTI-USAGI {2} -1T
Martiusagi
(マルティウサギ Marutiusagi)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Imaginary Beast

When Destroyed (Lv. 1-2): You can summon a Spirit Card in your hand with a Core Cost of 2 or less to the Field without paying its Core Cost. Any "When Summoned" effects your new Spirit may have do not activate when using this ability.
"Hey, you there! That's quite a remarkable Dragon you got. Wanna trade it for my little sister?" I thought my ears were deceiving me when I heard such outrageous proposals from the Spirits walking down the path... Koujun is one incredible country on so many levels.
<<Concept Origin: The White Rabbit featured in Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland>>

—————
[BS14-048] NAMI THE SWALLOWTAIL FAIRY {2} -2T
The SwallowtailFairy Nami
(アゲハ妖精ナミ Ageha Yousei Nami)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Fairy
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <3>: 4000BP, Level 3 <7>: 6000BP

Kei says she doesn't like Koujun because she doesn't trust the land's people. If you ask me, I think she just can't get along with the cute girls around here.
<<Name Origin:
並揚羽蝶 "Nami-Agehachou" [Japanese, "Asian Swallowtail Butterfly" (Papilio xuthus)]>>
—————
[BS14-049] PENTAN BUTLER {3} -1T
The Butler Pentan
(執事ペンタン Shitsuji Pentan)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Song Bird/Drifting Spirit
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 4000BP

When this Spirit Card gets discarded from your deck due to an effect cast by your opponent, you may summon this Spirit to the Field without paying its Core Cost. In addition, your deck cannot be milled (forced to discard cards) for the duration of this turn.
During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When one of your Spirits with "Pentan" in its name gets destroyed, draw a card from your deck.
It's said that the Light Shield Nation was once split into seven different kingdoms long ago. To this day, there are certain areas of Koujun that carry the remnants of those past realms.
—————
[BS14-050] AIRLEY {3} -3T
Yaley
(エアレイ Earei)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Imaginary Beast
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP, Level 3 <3>: 5000BP

In this country, mercenaries are always looking for action; it's second nature to them. You can simply hire them once they run onto the battlefield. However, what we're looking for is greater cooperation and teamwork.
—————
[BS14-051] ARCANA BEAST QUEEN {4} -2T
Arcanabeastqueen
(アルカナビーストクィーン Arukana-Biisuto-Kwiin)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Magician/Imaginary Beast
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 5000BP, Level 3 <4>: 6000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): You may reveal the top four cards of your deck, then return them to the top of your deck in any order you wish.
(Flash Timing) During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 2-3): By exhausting one of your "Magician" Attribute Spirits, treat an enemy Spirit as being at Battle Level 1 for the duration of this turn.
"The treachery was instantaneous. He was assaulted from behind while resting." —Authentic History: Chronicles of Manaka the Dragon Knight, Year 644 AGR—
—————
[BS14-052] TAMAMO NEUN {4} -2T
Tamamonoin
(タマモノイン Tamamonoin)
Rare Topaz Spirit [T] Imaginary Beast
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 4000BP, Level 3 <4>: 6000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): HOLY LIFE <Special Topaz Ability>
When your opponent loses a Life Core due to this Spirit's attack, add one Core from the Void to your Life.

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2-3): All of your Spirits with the [b]Special Topaz Ability HOLY LIFE cannot be blocked by Battle Level 1 enemy Spirits.
I heard from one of Himiko's servants who bribed me that there was a previous visitor before I came along. It was a Dragon with strange clothes and a handgun on his person; apparently he too sought to make an alliance.
<<Name Origin (Fusion):
玉藻の前 "Tamamo-no-Mae," a wily nine-tailed fox spirit who disguised herself as a beautiful courtesan serving Emperor Konoe in the mid-12th Century (Japanese mythology, Otogizōshi) + "Neun" (German, "9")>>
—————
[BS14-053] OLYMPIAN ANGEL HAGITH {5} -3T
The Angelia of Olimpics Hagith
(オリンピアの天使ハギト Orimpia no Tenshi Hagito)
Uncommon Topaz Spirit [T] Divine Spirit/Magician
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 5000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): You may reveal your face-down Burst Card. If it is a Spell Card, return it to your hand; otherwise it goes to your Trash.
During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 2): All enemy Spirits with a Core Cost of 2, 4, 6, or 8 cannot attack.
"We'll split this evenly: we get 60%, you get 40%! Deal?" What is this, an agreement or a threat...? In any case, I somehow managed to get seven Angels to assist me in my search for the Moon Stones.
<<Name Origin: "Hagith," an Olympian spirit who rules over Venus (Arbatel de Magia Veterum, a Latin grimoire on ceremonial magic)>>

—————
[BS14-054] CHIEF ANGEL ANGE {6} -3T
The GreatAngelia Angu
(天使長エンジュ Tenshichou Enju)
Master Rare Topaz Spirit [T] Divine Spirit
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <2>: 6000BP, Level 3 <4>: 8000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): HOLY LIFE <Special Topaz Ability>
When your opponent loses a Life Core due to this Spirit's attack, add one Core from the Void to your Life.

During Your End Phase (Lv. 3): Refresh one of your Spirits who has the Special Topaz Ability HOLY LIFE.
(Lv. 3): All of your "Divine Spirit" Attribute Spirits gain the Special Topaz Ability HOLY LIFE (When your opponent loses a Life Core due to this Spirit's attack, add one Core from the Void to your Life).
"Following the Dragon Hero's actions years ago, this was the second person to save Manaka's life." —Authentic History: Chronicles of Manaka the Dragon Knight, Year 644 AGR—
—————
[BS14-055] MYSTIC HIMIKO {7} -3T
Mystic-Himiko
(ミスティック・ヒミコ Misutikku-Himiko)
Master Rare Topaz Burst Spirit [T] Supreme Hero/Dark Artes
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 7000BP, Level 3 <4>: 8000BP

When there are three or more Spell Cards in your Trash, summon this Spirit regardless of Core Cost.

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2-3): All of your "Dark Artes" Attribute Spirits cannot be blocked by any enemy Spirit that does not have the "Supreme Hero" Attribute.
When in Battle (Lv. 3): You may use one Topaz Spell Card during Flash Timing without paying for its Core Cost.
"Art thou willing to buy our services at a price higher than that of our last guest?"
{Hero Motif:
卑弥呼 "Himiko" (AD 175 – AD 248), an obscure shaman queen of Yamaitaikoku in ancient Wa (Japan); a historic figure shrouded in controversial mystery and debate on her true origins}

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:37 pm

***SAPPHIRE SPIRITS***

[BS14-056] CHACOPECCA {0}
Chacopecca
(チャコペッカ Chakopekka)
Common Sapphire Spirit [S] Fighting Beast
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <2>: 2000BP, Level 3 <4>: 4000BP

He was desperate in his escape. The watchdogs were forever on his tail. I want to lend a hand, but I don't want to become a criminal in a foreign country. What should I do...?
—————
[BS14-057] DEEPFISHER {1}
Deepfisher
(ディープフィッシャー Diipufisshaa)
Common Sapphire Spirit [S] Creator

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): When you have a Burst Card set on the Field, you can set one Sapphire Nexus Card in your Trash onto the Field without paying its Core Cost.
At first, I thought that the people of this land were exclusive and didn't take kindly to outsiders. It was by sheer coincidence that I found out this was a big misunderstanding, and that the citizens were ordered to keep silent when someone from Enjun spoke to them.
—————
[BS14-058] SIDEROPE, CANINE BATTLE BEAST {2} -2S
The BattledogBeast Siderope
(闘犬獣サイドロープ Toukenjuu Saidoroopu)
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <4>: 6000BP

"At the start of the battle, no one knew that Kaijun (Sea Shield) and Hyoujun (Ice Shield) were allies. Even if they already heard news of their alliance, not even the soldiers of the two countries would have believed it. To that extent, all believed that the opposition between Kaijun and Hyoujun ran deep, and instead, a large-scale war erupted between these two nations." —Authentic History: Chronicles of Supreme Ruler Kei, Year 642 AGR—
—————
[BS14-059] REPAIRING CEROS {3} -1S
Repairing-Ceros
(リペアリング・セーラス Ripearingu-Seerasu)
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP, Level 3 <5>: 6000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): Discard the top card of your opponent's deck. Afterwards, if you have a Burst Card set on the Field, add a Core from the Void to this Spirit.
Tempted by the Angels, I snuck into the residence of an influential person in Kaijun. If I could just get past the doorkeeper, everything else will be smooth sailing from there.
<<Remake Origin: [BS03-087] The BattleBeast Rhino-Ceros>>

—————
[BS14-060] TINDALO HOUND {3} -2S
Tindalo-Hound
(ティンダロ・ハウンド Tindaro-Haundo)
Common Sapphire Spirit [S] Fusion Beast
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP

If this Spirit Card is in your hand, when you set a Nexus onto the Field, you can summon this Spirit without paying its Core Cost.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When one of your Spirits destroys only a 3-Core-Cost-or-lower enemy Spirit based on Battle Point difference, refresh this Spirit.
While searching for the Moon Stones, the Angels requested a huge favor from me and thus summoned me here to Kaijun. Apparently they were intrigued by that strange Dragon that visited Himiko's residence a while ago. Since Himiko gets very displeased with such selfish acts as this, I must keep my coming here a secret. I'll have to keep a low profile, especially with the palace guards....
<<Name Origin: "The Hounds of Tindalos;" born from the "angles" of prehistoric time, these believed-to-be-immortal creatures crave for a certain something that humans and other normal lifeforms have, and will chase their prey through time and space to get it; said to have a proboscis (long hollow tongue) to suck the body fluids out of their victims (Cthulhu Mythos)>>

—————
[BS14-061] YAGYUDE JUUBEI {4} -2S
Yagyurd-Jubei
(ヤギュード・ジューベイ Yagyuudo-Juubei)
Rare Sapphire Burst Spirit [S] Supreme Hero/Fusion Beast
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <4>: 7000BP

BURST TRIGGER: After Your Opponent Destroys One of Your Spirits
Upon activating this Burst Trigger, if one of your Sapphire Spirits got destroyed, summon this Spirit without paying its Core Cost.

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): Treat all of your "Supreme Hero" Attribute Spirits as being at their highest Battle Level.
I managed to dodge his merciless strike by just a hair! Crap, I've been spotted...!!
{Hero Motif:
柳生十兵衞三厳 "Yagyuu Juubei Mitsuyoshi" (1607 – 12 April 1650), one of the most famous and romanticized samurai of Japan's feudal era; served as attendant and sword instructor to the Tokugawa Shogunate; very little is known about his origins}
—————
[BS14-062] ROCK GOLEM CUSTOM {4} -2S
Rock-Golem-Custom
(ロック・ゴレム・カスタム Rokku-Goremu-Kasutamu)
Common Sapphire Spirit [S] Artificial Soldier
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP, Level 3 <4>: 7000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): CRUSH <Special Sapphire Ability>
Your opponent must discard a number of cards from the top of his/her deck equal to the current Battle Level of this Spirit.

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2-3): As long as you have a Burst Card set on the Field, all of your Spirits who have the Special Sapphire Abilities CRUSH or COLLAPSE gain +2000BP.
My mental preparedness is different now than it was two years ago when I first came here. This is enemy territory. If the need arises to engage enemy troops in battle at any time, I shall be ready.
<<Remake Origin: [BS03-080] Rock-Golem>>

—————
[BS14-063] CUELEBREI {5} -5S
Cuelebrei
(クエレブレイ Kuereburei)
Common Sapphire Spirit [S] Fusion Beast
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <4>: 9000BP

"For Manaka, 641 AGR was the year of his 'world tour.' Searching for more potential allies, he traveled across each country, even visiting the Sea Shield Nation of Kaijun for the first time. Since the inhabitants and the architecture of Kaijun are famous for their huge size, when Manaka leant on something thinking it was a building, he got terribly surprised when the 'building' suddenly moved. These hilarious episodes are locally referred to as 'the Hero's Weakening.'" —Authentic History: Chronicles of Manaka the Dragon Knight, Year 641 AGR—
<<Name Origin: "Cuélebre," a giant immortal winged serpent-dragon who lives in a cave, guards treasures and keeps "xanas" (water she-creatures of exceptional beauty) prisoner (Spain: Asturian & Cantabrian mythology)>>

—————
[BS14-064] ZEYON THE REVOLTER {6} -3S
Revoluting-Zeyon
(レボルシング・ゼヨン Reborushingu-Zeyon)
Rare Sapphire Burst Spirit [S] Beast Head
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <4>: 8000BP

You can set one Ruby Nexus, one Amethyst Nexus, one Emerald Nexus, and one Sapphire Nexus Card in your Trash to the Field without paying their Core Cost. Afterwards, if there are three or more Nexus on your Field, summon this Spirit without paying its Core Cost.

During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When one of your Spirits gets destroyed by your opponent, you can exhaust one of your Nexus in order to have your destroyed Spirit remain on the Field in the exhausted position.
"Kei heard it straight from Manaka's mouth what the true identity is of the mastermind behind Kaijun's forged alliances." —Authentic History: Chronicles of Supreme Ruler Kei, Year 642 AGR—
{Hero Motif:
坂本龍馬 "Sakamoto Ryouma" (03 January 1836 – 10 December 1867), alias 才谷梅太郎 "Saidani Umetarou;" a leader of the movement to overthrow the Tokugawa Shogunate during Japan's Bakumatsu Period}
<<Translator's Note: The Japanese wiki states that Zeyon's name may be a spin off of the Tosa-dialect phrase
革命ぜよ "Kakumei ze yo" ([I'll] start a revolution).>>

—————
[BS14-065] KUROFUNE GOLEM {7} -4S
Kurofune-Golem
(クロフネ・ゴレム Kurofune-Goremu)
Uncommon Sapphire Spirit [S] Artificial Soldier
Level 1 <1>: 6000BP, Level 2 <2>: 8000BP, Level 3 <4>: 10,000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): CRUSH <Special Sapphire Ability>
Your opponent must discard a number of cards from the top of his/her deck equal to the current Battle Level of this Spirit.

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2-3): When one of your Spirits with the Special Sapphire Ability CRUSH destroys only an enemy Spirit based on Battle Point difference, your opponent must discard a number of cards from the top of his/her deck equal to the Core Cost of his/her destroyed Spirit.
The gossip I heard at Himiko's palace interested me, so I came here to Kaijun. I was startled when the ship I rode on changed form....
<<Name Origin:
黒船 "Kurofune" (Japanese, "Black Ships"), referring to the Western-style vessels bearing foreign explorers that arrived at the Japanese islands during the 16th and 19th Centuries>>
—————
[BS14-066] TAIGA, FERAL FIST SAINT {8} -4S
The FistMaster Tiga
(虎拳聖タイガ Kokensei Taiga)
Master Rare Sapphire Spirit [S] Beast Head
Level 1 <1>: 6000BP, Level 2 <4>: 9000BP, Level 3 <6>: 12,000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): ASSAULT (2) <Special Sapphire Ability>
During this turn for the number of times stated above, you can exhaust one of your Nexus in order to refresh this Spirit.

During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2-3): This Spirit's Special Sapphire Ability ASSAULT activates when this Spirit blocks an attack.
The grizzled warrior gives me an aggressive scowl. Do people here despise the Dragon Country that much?
<<Remake Origin: [BS03-099] The IronFist Tiga>>

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 4 times in total

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:38 pm

***BRAVES***

[BS14-067] LAGIAN {4} -4R
Lagian
(ラギアン Ragian)
Common Ruby Brave [R] Machine Dragon/Terra Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, BRAVE <0>: +4000BP

BRAVE FUSION: 4+ Core Cost
[BRAVE FUSION] Flash Timing: EVOLUTION <Special Ruby Ability>
You can move any number of Cores on your Spirits and place them on this Spirit.

When Lord Dragon beckons, another Spirit comes running to him... Wait! They just fused together?!

—————
[BS14-068] STOLAST {4} -3A
Stolast
(ストラスト Sutorasuto)
Common Amethyst Brave [A] Infernal Lord
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, BRAVE <0>: +3000BP

[BRAVE FUSION] During Your Opponent's Turn: When this Spirit is exhausted, draw a card from your deck.
In a defensive battle, Brave Fusion is always welcome. The lowering of the enemy's numbers is a blessing to be thankful for.
<<Name Origin: "Stolas," a Great Prince of Hell who teaches astronomy and the knowledge of poisonous plants, herbs, and precious stones; often depicted as a crowned owl with long legs (demonology, Ars Goetia)>>

—————
[BS14-069] TARANCHU {4} -2E
Taranty
(タランチュー Taranchuu)
Common Emerald Brave [E] Parasite

[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: When this Spirit destroys only an enemy Spirit based on Battle Point difference, add a Core from the Void to this Spirit.
Benkei refused to use Brave Fusion. Perhaps he believes that a war is different from a duel.
—————
[BS14-070] DIA-DOKARI {4} -2D
Diyadokari
(ダイヤドカリ Daiyadokari)
Common Diamond Brave [D] Armored Beast/Flying Fish
Level 1 <1>: 7000BP, BRAVE <0>: +3000BP

(Lv. 1): While in "Level 1 Spirit Form," this Brave cannot attack.
[BRAVE FUSION] When Blocking: This Spirit gains +5000BP.
The enemy Brave Fused right in front of my eyes?! That's against the rules of man-to-man combat!
<<Possible Name Origin (Fusion): "Diamond" +
借家 "kariya" (Japanese, temporary shelter)>>
—————
[BS14-071] TRUMPIN {4} -3T
Trumpn
(トランプン Torampun)
Common Topaz Brave [T] Magician/Toy Beast
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, BRAVE <0>: +3000BP

[BRAVE FUSION]: When this Spirit gets destroyed by an enemy Spirit's special effects, this Spirit remains on your Field in the exhausted position.
It asked me if I wanted to Brave Fuse with it. I respectfully declined the offer.
—————
[BS14-072] GRANGATCH {4} -2S
Gurangatch
(グランガッチ Gurangatchi)
Common Sapphire Brave [S] Fusion Beast

[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: Destroy an enemy Spirit with a Core Cost of 3 or less.
One of the pursuers vanished! ...Or so I thought... he actually just Brave Fused with another Spirit.

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

***NEXUS CARDS***

[BS14-073] RED KEYHOLE-SHAPED TUMULUS {3} -1R
The Red Keyhole-Shaped Tumulus
(赤き前方後円墳 Akaki Zenpou-Kouenfun)
Common Ruby Nexus [R]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <1>

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): All of your Ruby Spirits gain +1000BP. Furthermore, as long as you have a Burst Card set on your Field, all of your Ruby Spirits gain an additional +1000BP.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When you destroy only an enemy Spirit based on Battle Point difference, send all the Cores on the destroyed Spirit to your opponent's Trash.
"The grave site where a great Dinosaur King now rests. This area was smashed to bits when the Meteor Dragon made his dramatic crash landing, but was soon rebuilt in response to the passionate demands of the Dinosaurs." —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 353—
<<Translator's Note: A "tumulus" is an ancient grave mound usually made of stone.>>

—————
[BS14-074] CANYON OF A THOUSAND WISE SOULS {4} -2R
The Thousand Knowledge Canyon
(千識の渓谷 Chishiki no Keikoku)
Common Ruby Nexus [R]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

During Your Main Phase (Lv. 1-2): All of the "Supreme Hero" and "Ancient Dragon" Attribute Spirit Cards in your hand gain one Ruby Core Cost Reduction Symbol ("-1R").
During Your Draw Phase (Lv. 2): Increase the number of cards you draw in this Phase by +1.
"A grand canyon where the souls of Ancient Dragons from ages past wander. As you traverse through its valley, you can hear various messages of counsel and advice whispered in the winds. But since you hear so many messages at the same time, it's hard to understand what they're saying." —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 113—
<<Translator's Note: The name of this Nexus takes the Japanese word for knowledge (
知識 Chishiki), and replaces the character for wisdom (知) with the character for the number 1,000 (千).>>
—————
[BS14-075] FORTRESS CITY OF THE FLAME DRAGONS {5} -4R
The Fortified City of Flame Dragon
(焔竜の城塞都市 Enryuu no Jousai-Toshi)
Uncommon Ruby Nexus [RR]
Level 1 <0>

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1): When your opponent's Spirits are being destroyed, draw a card from your deck for each destroyed enemy Spirit.
"Among all Dragon Spirits, the Flame Dragons are the ones who boast the greatest might; this is one of their strongholds. It is said that this citadel's characteristic rock formation was once a gigantic Ancient Dragon, but it's hard to believe that a Dragon can turn into a castle and still be able to fly." —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 213—
—————
[BS14-076] PENTAGRAM CASTLE {4} -2A
The Pentagram Castle
(五芒星の城 Gobousei no Shiro)
Common Amethyst Nexus [A]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

During Your Start Phase (Lv. 1-2): Send all Cores in your opponent's Reserve to his/her Trash.
During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 2): At the start of this Phase, Brave Cancel one of your opponent's Brave Spirits. Where said target Spirit's Cores go is up to your opponent.
"A castle that once belonged to an old noble clan with a rare station: 'the Serpentine Observers.' Snakes came and went from this place quite often, turning this castle into a treasure trove of knowledge." —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 40—
—————
[BS14-077] LEANING TOWER OF CORPSES {4} -2A
The Leaning Tower of Corpse
(骸の斜塔 Mukuro no Shatou)
Uncommon Amethyst Nexus [A]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

During Your Opponent's Main Phase (Lv. 1-2): Exhaust any enemy Spirit that gained Cores without using the special effects of a Spirit, Brave, Nexus, or Spell Card.
During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When an enemy Spirit is exhausted, draw a card from your deck.
"A crooked tower made directly out of the fallen corpses of Old Nobles. The tower is rumored to be alive, and is said to give great power to those who make it to the top and survive." —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 414—
—————
[BS14-078] THE ABANDONED CITY WHERE GHOULS GATHER {5} -4A
The Wraith's Ruins
(幽鬼集う廃都 Yuuki Tsudou Haito)
Common Amethyst Nexus [AA]
Level 1 <0>

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1): When your opponent destroys one of your Spirits, you can have your destroyed Spirit remain on the Field in the exhausted position by discarding the top four cards of your deck.
"A vast city obliterated by the second of the Seven Underworld Generals upon his arrival. All of the valuables and wealth in the city still remain intact and untouched, but no one goes near them out of fear of being cursed." —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 145—
—————
[BS14-079] THE GREEN BRIDGE AT GOJOU {3} -1E
The Green Gojo Bridge
(緑の五条橋 Midori no Gojoubashi)
Common Emerald Nexus [E]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

(Lv. 1-2): When you summon a Spirit, your new Spirit gains +2000BP for the rest of the turn.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When one of your Spirits destroys only an enemy Spirit based on Battle Point difference, add a Core from the Void to your Reserve.
"In the history of the Six Shield Wars, the 'Struggle at Gojou Bridge' was one of the most famous battles. In this fight where the legendary 'Gojoubashi Duel' also took place, the level of warpower on both sides was so great that they remained steadfast in the name of their respective commanders." —Authentic History: Chronicles of Manaka the Dragon Knight, Year 640 AGR—
<<Name Origin:
五条 "Gojou" (literally "Fifth Street"), one of the east-west streets in the ancient capital of Heiankyou (present-day Kyoto) where it is said that Benkei encountered Ushiwakamaru (For more info on these historic figures, please see [BS14-030] Grant Benkei and [BS14-X03] Dorcus Ushiwaka, Supreme Hero of the Wind)>>
—————
[BS14-080] ANCIENT FOREST OF THE DIVINE AGE {4} -2E
The Ancient Forest
(神代の森 Kamiyo no Mori)
Common Emerald Nexus [E]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): All of your Emerald Spirits gain +1000BP for every Spirit your opponent has on the Field.
During Your End Phase (Lv. 2): Refresh all of your Emerald Spirits.
"What made it possible for the Wind Shield Nation to become an ally was when Kei protected the shrines they put their faith in from Dark Shield's invasion. This also was one of Kei's great services of merit." —Authentic History: Chronicles of Supreme Ruler Kei, Year 641 AGR—
—————
[BS14-081] DIVINE TREE STUMP CITY {5} -4E
The Stumpcity of God Tree
(神樹の切り株都市 Shinju no Kirikabu Toshi)
Uncommon Emerald Nexus [EE]
Level 1 <0>

During Your End Phase (Lv. 1): You may reveal the top card in your deck. If this card is an Emerald Spirit, you can immediately summon it. If you choose not to summon it, cannot summon it, or otherwise the card is not an Emerald Spirit, return the card back to the top of your deck.
"A tree city that lies in a neighboring forest. Other Great Trees like Kouju (Light Tree), Tenju (Celestial Tree), and Kenju (Wisdom Tree) have cities of their own very similar to this one. The characteristics of each city differ slightly from Tree to Tree, so I would love to visit them all." —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 828—
—————
[BS14-082] PENTAGON STRONGHOLD {3} -2D
The Pentagon Stronghold
(五角形の砦 Gokakkei no Toride)
Common Diamond Nexus [D]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <1>

(Lv. 1-2): Your hand cannot be affected by the special effects of any of your opponent's Spirits, Braves, Nexus, or Spell Cards.
During Your Opponent's Turn (Lv. 2): When your opponent draws a card from his/her deck outside of his/her Draw Phase, you may draw a card from your deck.
"A fort built on frontier territory. When evacuating the city, it seems the people can't decide in which of the Millennial Snow Towers to take refuge." —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 162—
—————
[BS14-083] THE FROZEN WATERFALL {4} -2D
The Freezing WaterFalls
(氷結した瀑布 Hyouketsushita Bakufu)
Uncommon Diamond Nexus [D]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <1>

During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When a Spirit with 3000BP or less finishes a battle, the Attack Phase ends.
During Your Start Phase (Lv. 2): Return one of your opponent's Nexus back to his/her hand.
"The severity of the Ice Shield Army's invasion affected much more than just the victimized residents. Even flowing rapids were completely frozen over, forcing one downstream region into starvation." —Authentic History: Chronicles of Supreme Ruler Kei, Year 628 AGR—
—————
[BS14-084] IMPERIAL CAPITAL OF PERMAFROST {5} -4D
The Permafrost Capital
(永久凍土の王都 Eikyuu-Toudo no Outo)
Common Diamond Nexus [DD]
Level 1 <0>

When this Nexus Card is in the Trash, it cannot be targeted by any special effects.
(Lv. 1): When you are about to run out of Life Cores, you can send this Nexus to your Trash to avoid having your Life decreased to zero. Afterwards, add a Core from the Void to your Reserve.
"Originally, this was the capital city of the Singing Diva Princesses. Due to a direct assault by the Invaders of old, the entire city was frozen, robbed of all its function." —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 556—
—————
[BS14-085] PIPE ORGAN OF PRAISE {3} -1T
The Admiring Pipe Organ
(賛美するパイプオルガン Sambisuru Paipu Orugan)
Common Topaz Spirit [T]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

(Lv. 1-2): Neither player's deck can be milled (forced to discard cards) during the Main Phase.
During Your Opponent's Turn (Lv. 2): Destroy all Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, and Sapphire Spirits that were refreshed through the effects of a Spell Card or another Spirit.
"Giving praise to the Angel that saved her best friend's life, Kei built a church in her honor. Who could have imagined how the Koujun Monarch felt at the time?" —Authentic History: Chronicles of Supreme Ruler Kei, Year 644 AGR—
—————
[BS14-086] ROULETTE OF DESTINY {4} -2T
The Destiny Roulette
(運命のルーレット Unmei no Ruuretto)
Uncommon Topaz Nexus [T]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <3>

(Lv. 1-2): When you are losing a Life Core, you may reveal the top card in you deck. If the revealed card is a Topaz Spell Card, refresh one of your Spirits. Add the revealed card to your hand.
During Your End Phase (Lv. 2): You can reveal the top three cards in your deck, then return those cards to the top of your deck in any order you wish.
"Numerous facilities that invite speculative spirits and enjoyment.... It's disheartening that the harsh reality of Light Shield was contrary to the Monarch's original ideas for the nation." —Authentic Hstory: Chronicles of Supreme Ruler Kei, Year 644 AGR—
—————
[BS14-087] EMPEREUR, IMPERIAL CAPITAL OF THE PENTAN EMPIRE {5} -4T
The Empire of Pentan: Capital Empereur
(ペンタン帝国:帝都アンプルール Pentan Teikoku: Teito Anpuruuru)
Common Topaz Nexus [TT]
Level 1 <0>

(Flash Timing) During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 1): By sending two Cores from this Nexus to your Trash, when determining battle results, compare the Spirits' Battle Levels instead of their Battle Points; the Spirit with the lower Level is destroyed. If both Spirits are at the same Level, they both get destroyed.
"This place is most likely the most peaceful, the cutest, and the most boring city in all of Otherrealm. As the New Year begins, a festival is held to celebrate the town's name being changed. This year, it's 'Empereur' for the third time... Well, it's not much to fuss over." —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 717—
—————
[BS14-088] GIANT SAPPHIRE LABYRINTH {3} -1S
The Sapphire Huge Labyrinth
(青玉の巨大迷宮 Safaia no Kyodai Meikyuu)
Uncommon Sapphire Nexus [S]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <3>

During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): Both players can attack with a 3-Core-Cost-or-lower Spirit only once per turn.
During Your Opponent's Main Phase (Lv. 2): Your opponent cannot activate any of his/her Spirits' "When This Spirit is Summoned" or his/her Braves' "When This Brave is Summoned" effects.
"This is the great maze arena that was used as an event in the Grand Tournament up until the previous competition. After completely forgetting their original goal, the contestants simply blasted the walls to surge through. As a result, the Labyrinth Contest was discontinued, and in its stead the Crushers' Brawl was born." —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 59—
<<Translator's Note: The "Sapphire" in the Japanese name is written with the kanji
青玉 "Seigyoku" (literally "blue jewel").>>
—————
[BS14-089] ERUPTING SUBMARINE VOLCANO {4} -2S
The Exploding Submarine Volcano
(爆発する海底火山 Bakuhatsusuru Kaitei Kazan)
Common Sapphire Nexus [S]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <1>

During Your Opponent's End Phase (Lv. 1-2): If there are five or more cards in your hand, discard cards until you have four cards remaining. If your opponent has five or more cards in his/her hand, he/she also must discard cards until he/she has four cards remaining.
During Your Opponent's Turn (Lv. 2): Treat all Spell Cards in your opponent's hand as if they have no Core Cost Reduction Symbols at all.
"Once each year, a mysterious volcano on the ocean floor periodically erupts. After the eruption, a new island is born somewhere within a 10-kilometer radius of the volcano. Perhaps the two events are related through some obscure theory?" —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 290—
—————
[BS14-090] MAJESTIC SHIPBOARD CITY {5} -4S
The Fearless City on the Ship
(勇壮なる船上都市 Yuusounaru Senjou-Toshi)
Common Sapphire Nexus [SS]
Level 1 <0>

(Lv. 1): Treat all Brave Spirits as having a Battle Point boost of zero when Brave Fused ("BRAVE <0>: +0BP").
"A giant ship that can carry up to 300 people. Note that this refers to 300 Giant-sized folks; the ship has become a thriving city with over a thousand residents." —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 529—

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:32 am; edited 3 times in total

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

***SPELLS***

[BS14-091] DOUBLE BLASTER ~Twin Energy Ball~ {3} -1R
Double Blaster
(双光気弾 Soukou Kidan)
Common Ruby Burst Spell

Draw two cards from your deck. Afterwards, pay this Spell's Core Cost to activate its Flash Timing effect.

Flash Timing: Destroy the Brave of one of your opponent's Brave Spirits, or destroy one of your opponent's Nexus.
—————
[BS14-092] BLAZE SLASH ~Gleaming Flare Blade~ {4} -2R
Blaze Slash
(烈光閃刃 Rekkou Senjin)
Uncommon Ruby Burst Spell

Destroy all Spirits with 3000BP or less. Afterwards, pay this Spell's Core Cost to activate its Main Phase effect.

Main Phase: Return either one Brave Card or one Ruby Spirit Card in your Trash back to your hand.
—————
[BS14-093] REVELATION AURA {4} -3R
Revelation Aura
(リベレイションオーラ Ribereishon Oora)
Common Ruby Spell

Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, all of your attacking Spirits gain +2000BP. Also, as long as you have a Burst Card set on the Field, all of your attacking Spirits gain an additional +2000BP on top the previous effect.
—————
[BS14-094] CRITICAL BURST ~Rising Dragonlord Conqueror~ {6} -2R
Critical Burst
(天翔龍神覇 Tenshou Ryuujinha)
Rare Ruby Burst Spell

BURST TRIGGER: After Your Opponent Activates a "When This Spirit/Brave is Summoned" Effect
Destroy two of your opponent's Nexus. Afterwards, pay this Spell's Core Cost to activate its Flash Timing effect.

Flash Timing: Destroy an enemy Spirit with 6000BP or less.
—————
[BS14-095] VIOLET FUNERAL ~Burial of Amethyst Souls~ {3} -2A
Violet Funeral
(紫魂葬 Shikonsou)
Uncommon Amethyst Burst Spell

By sending three Cores from your Spirits to your Trash, your opponent will be forced to send three Cores from his/her Spirits to his/her own Trash. Afterwards, pay this Spell's Core Cost to activate its Flash Timing effect.

Flash Timing: Send all the Cores on one of your opponent's Nexus to his/her Trash.
—————
[BS14-096] CURSE OF HADES ~Netherlord's Curse of Devastation~ {4} -2A
Curse of Hades
(冥皇封滅呪 Meiou Fuumetsuju)
Rare Amethyst Burst Spell

Destroy an exhausted enemy Spirit with a Core Cost of 5 or less. Afterwards, pay this Spell's Core Cost to activate its Flash Timing effect.

Flash Timing: Destroy one of your own Spirits to force your opponent to destroy one of his/her own Spirits.
—————
[BS14-097] INSTANTANEOUS SHOOT ~Momentous Shadow Arrow~ {4} -3A
Instantaneous Shoot
(刹那残影弓 Setsuna Zan'eikyuu)
Common Amethyst Burst Spell

Send one Core from an enemy Spirit to your opponent's Reserve. Afterwards, pay this Spell's Core Cost to activate its Main Phase effect.

Main Phase: You can summon one 4-Core-Cost-or-lower Spirit Card in your Trash to the Field without paying its Core Cost. Any "When Summoned" effects your new Spirit may have do not activate when using this ability.
—————
[BS14-098] REBORN FROM DARKNESS {5} -4A
Dark Reborn
(ダークリボーン Daaku Riboon)
Common Amethyst Spell

Main Phase: The very first card you summon this turn through the Special Amethyst Ability IMMORTALITY can be summoned without paying for its Core Cost.
Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, one of your Spirits gains +3000BP.
—————
[BS14-099] ARMS SHOCK ~Swift Thrust~ {2} -1E
Arms Shock
(武迅衝 Bujinshou)
Common Emerald Burst Spell

Exhaust an enemy Spirit. Afterwards, pay this Spell's Core Cost to activate its Main Phase effect.

Main Phase: Add a Core from the Void to one of your Spirits.
—————
[BS14-100] STORM ATTACK {4} -2E
Storm Attack
(ストームアタック Sutoomu Atakku)
Rare Emerald Spell

Flash Timing: Exhaust an enemy Spirit. After that, refresh one of your own Spirits.
—————
[BS14-101] LAST STAND ~Wall of the Raging Guardian~ {4} -2E
Last Stand
(仁王壁 Niouheki)
Common Emerald Burst Spell

Add a Core from the Void to your Reserve. Afterwards, pay this Spell's Core Cost to activate its Flash Timing effect.

Flash Timing: Select one of your Emerald Spirits. For the duration of this turn, your target Spirit can block all enemy Spirits even when exhausted.

<<Name & Concept Origin: 仁王 "Niou" (a.k.a. 金剛力士 "Kongourikishi") are terrifying, wrath-filled, muscular guardian deities of Buddha whose statues stand to this day at the entrances of many Buddhist temples throughout Asia. These guardians justified the use of sheer physical force to battle against evil. As [BS14-030] Grant Benkei is the Spirit featured on this Spell Card, this card is most likely a reference to Saitou no Musashibou Benkei's own "Last Stand" as he fiercely protected his master Minamoto no Yoshitsune (see [BS14-X03] Dorcus Ushiwaka, Supreme Hero of the Wind) on the bridge in front of the gates of Castle Koromogawa-no-Tate when the two of them were pursued as outlaws. It was said that the soldiers who surrounded them were afraid to cross the bridge, for all who dared challenge Benkei met swift death (Benkei slayed over 300 troops in this battle while sustaining fatal damage). Long after the fight was over, the soldiers saw Benkei still standing, riddled with wounds and arrows; it wasn't until they made a closer inspection that the giant warrior toppled over, having died while standing guard mid-battle. This event became known as "Benkei's Standing Death" (弁慶の立ち往生 Benkei no Tachi-Oujou).>>
—————
[BS14-102] TORNADO BURST ~Wind Deity's Shearing Gale~ {8} -3E
Tornade Burst
(烈風神空覇 Reppuu Shinkuuha)
Rare Emerald Burst Spell

Choose a target Attribute, then refresh up to three of your Spirits that are of the target Attribute. Afterwards, pay this Spell's Core Cost to activate its Flash Timing effect.

Flash Timing: Exhaust up to three enemy Spirits.
—————
[BS14-103] CRYSTALLIZED ILLUSION ~Mirage Ice Crystals~ {2} -1D
Crystallize Illusion
(幻影氷結晶 Gen'ei Hyoukesshou)
Uncommon Diamond Burst Spell

Return one Spirit Card that got destroyed when you activated this Burst Trigger from your Trash back to your hand. Afterwards, pay this Spell's Core Cost to activate its Flash Timing effect.

Flash Timing: Choose a target enemy Spirit. For the duration of this turn, the target enemy Spirit cannot deal Life Core Damage to you if it was not blocked.
—————
[BS14-104] DREAM SPIRAL {3} -1D
Dream Spiral
(ドリームスパイラル Doriimu Supairaru)
Common Diamond Spell

Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, when your Spirits are being destroyed, return one enemy Spirit for each of your destroyed Spirits back to the top of your opponent's deck.
—————
[BS14-105] GLACIAL SLASH ~Glacier Blade: Freezing Strike~ {4} -3D
Glacial Slash
(氷河零刀斬 Hyouga Reitouzan)
Rare Diamond Burst Spell

Return an enemy Spirit back to the top of your opponent's deck. Afterwards, pay this Spell's Core Cost to activate its Flash Timing effect.

Flash Timing: Refresh all of your Spirits. For the duration of this turn, all of your Spirits that were refreshed due to this effect cannot attack.
—————
[BS14-106] RECOVERED CORE {6} -3D
Recovered Core
(リカバードコア Rikabaado Koa)
Common Diamond Spell

Main Phase: Add a Core each from the Void to both your Life and one of your Diamond Spirits.
Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, one of your Spirits gains +3000BP.
—————
[BS14-107] DREAM PRAYER ~Fantastic Wish~ {3} -1T
Dream Prayer
(夢幻祈祷 Mugen Kitou)
Uncommon Topaz Burst Spell

Add a Core from the Void to your Life. Afterwards, pay this Spell's Core Cost to activate ite Flash Timing effect.

Flash Timing: Destroy one attacking enemy Spirit in the refreshed position.
—————
[BS14-108] MAGICAL LIGHT {4} -2T
Magical Light
(マジカルライト Majikaru Raito)
Common Topaz Spell

Main Phase: Reveal the top four cards in your deck. If there are any Spell Cards among them, choose one and add it to your hand. Discard the other revealed cards.
Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, one of your Spirits gains +2000BP.
—————
[BS14-109] ALTAR MIRAGE {4} -3T
Altar Mirage
(アルターミラージュ Arutaa Miraaju)
Common Topaz Spell

Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, When any of your 3-Core-Cost-and-higher Spirits get destroyed by an enemy Spirit based on Battle Point difference, they remain on the Field in the refreshed position. This effect cannot be used during your turn.
—————
[BS14-110] DISASTER WIND ~Calamitous Breeze of Evil~ {5} -3T
Disaster Wind
(天災の禍風 Tensai no Magakaze)
Rare Topaz Burst Spell

For the duration of this turn, treat all of your opponent's Spirits as being at Battle Level 1. Afterwards, pay this Spell's Core Cost to activate its Flash Timing effect.

Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, an attack from a Lv. 1 Spirit will not cause Life Core Damage to either player.
—————
[BS14-111] EXECUTE & DESTROY {3} -2S
Execution Destroy
(エクスキューションデストロイ Ekusukyuushon Desutoroi)
Common Sapphire Spell

Main Phase: Discard the top card from your opponent's deck. If the discarded card was a Spirit or Brave Card, your opponent must destroy one of his/her own Spirits. If the discarded card was a Nexus or Spell Card, your opponent must destroy one of his/her own Nexus.
Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, one of your Spirits gains +2000BP.
—————
[BS14-112] SEALING MAELSTROM ~Vortex Seal Slash~ {3} -2S
Sealing Maelstrom
(封渦斬 Fuukazan)
Common Sapphire Burst Spell

Your opponent cannot use Spell Cards for the remainder of this turn. Afterwards, pay this Spell's Core Cost to activate its Flash Timing effect.

Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, treat one of your Spirits as being one Battle Level higher than it already is.
—————
[BS14-113] EXCLUSION HORN ~Dark Horn Blade of Repulsion~ {5} -3S
Exclusion Horn
(退魔絶刀角 Taima Zettoukaku)
Uncommon Sapphire Burst Spell

Discard the top five cards of your opponent's deck. Afterwards, pay this Spell's Core Cost to activate its Flash Timing effect.

Flash Timing: Send one card in your opponent's Trash to the bottom of his/her deck.
—————
[BS14-114] THUNDER BURST ~Rumbling Thunderlord Summon~ {6} -3S
Thunder Burst
(雷神轟招来 Raijin Goushourai)
Rare Sapphire Burst Spell

Choose a Core Cost amount from 0 to 4, then destroy all enemy Spirits with the same target Core Cost. Afterwards, pay this Spell's Core Cost to activate its Flash Timing effect.

Flash Timing: Destroy one enemy Spirit with a Core Cost of 5 or less.

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:43 am; edited 3 times in total

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:39 pm

***X-RARE SPIRITS***

[BS14-X01] SIEG-YAMATO-FRIED, SUPREME HERO OF DRAGONS {8} -3R
The DragonHero Sieg-Yamato-Fried
(龍の覇王ジーク・ヤマト・フリード Ryuu no Haou Jiiku-Yamato-Furiido)
Hero X-Rare Ruby Burst Spirit [R] Supreme Hero/Ancient Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 6000BP, Level 2 <3>: 10,000BP, Level 3 <5>: 13,000BP, Level 4 <8>: 20,000BP

{{WARNING!! As of 01 September 2012, this card has gained "ULTIMATE: ALPHA Status," thus restricting it to only one copy per deck.}}

When you have 3 or fewer Life Cores remaining, destroy an enemy Spirit that has 15,000BP or less. After activating this effect, summon this Spirit while ignoring its Core Cost.

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2-3-4): You can choose a target enemy Spirit to attack.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 3-4): When you have a Burst Card set on the Field, destroy an enemy Spirit that has fewer Battle Points than this Spirit.
He opened up a clear path through both armies in one fell blow! That must be Flame Shield's commander!
<<Remake Origin: [BS01-X01] The DragonEmperor Siegfried>>
{Hero Motif:
日本武尊 "Yamato Takeru no Mikoto" (AD 72? – AD 133?), a legendary prince of the Yamato dynasty, son of the 12th Japanese Emperor Keiko (Japanese traditional legend)}
—————
[BS14-X02] CHAOTIC SEIMEI, SUPREME HERO OF CURSES {8} -4A
The CurseHero Chaotic-Seimei
(呪の覇王カオティック・セイメイ Ju no Haou Kaotikku-Seimei)
Hero X-Rare Amethyst Burst Spirit [A] Supreme Hero/Evil Shadow
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 8000BP, Level 3 <4>: 11,000BP

Send one Core from an enemy Spirit to your opponent's Trash. If an Amethyst Spirit was destroyed when this Burst Card activated, draw a card from your deck. Afterwards, return this Spirit Card back to your hand.

(Lv. 3): DEADLY HEX <Special Amethyst Ability>
When your opponent destroys this Spirit, send one of his/her Life Cores to his/her Trash to have this Spirit remain on the Field in the refreshed position.

The over-a-thousand-years-old solitary monarch even showed off his fatal injuries with a smile.
{Hero Motif:
安倍晴明 "Abe-no-Seimei" (21 February 921 – 31 October 1005), a master "onmyouji" (diviner of the Yin-Yang Path/Emperor's adviser on all things spiritual) during the middle of Japan's Heian Period who became a legendary figure in Japanese folklore}
—————
[BS14-X03] DORCUS USHIWAKA, SUPREME HERO OF THE WIND {5} -3E
The WindHero Dorcus-Ushiwaka
(風の覇王ドルクス・ウシワカ Kaze no Haou Dorukusu-Ushiwaka)
Hero X-Rare Emerald Burst Spirit [E] Supreme Hero/Shell Insect
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 9000BP, Level 3 <5>: 10,000BP

Exhaust two enemy Spirits. Afterwards, if the Cores in your Field, Reserve, and Trash reach a grand total of 8 or more, summon this Spirit without paying its Core Cost.

Flash Timing: HIGH SPEED <Special Emerald Ability>
During the Flash Timing Phase, you can summon this Spirit from your hand to the Field. All Cores required for summoning this Spirit must be paid from your Reserve when using this ability.

When in Battle (Lv. 1-2-3): When this battle ends, return this Spirit to your hand in order to boost another one of your Spirits by +3000BP.
He split himself into eight copies?! ...No! He's moving so fast it looks like he multiplied himself!!
<<Name Origin: "Dorcus" (Latin genus name for stag beetles) + "Ushiwakamaru" (see Hero Motif)>>
{Hero Motif:
源 義経 "Minamoto-no-Yoshitsune" (1159 – 15 June 1189) [childhood nickname: 牛若丸 "Ushiwakamaru" (literally "Young Bull")], a general of the Minamoto clan during Japan's Late Heian and Early Kamakura periods, he was renowned as one of the greatest and most famous warriors of his era; legendary warrior monk Saitou-no-Musashibou Benkei (see [BS14-030] Grant-Benkei) became his right hand man after defeating him in a duel (see [BS14-079] The Green Bridge at Gojou) eventually dying together with him at the Siege of Koromogawa (see [BS14-101] Last Stand ~Wall of the Raging Guardian~)}
—————
[BS14-X04] MIBUROCK BARAGAN, SUPREME HERO OF ICE {7} -4D
The IceHero Mibrock-Baragan
(氷の覇王ミブロック・バラガン Koori no Haou Miburokku-Baragan)
Hero X-Rare Diamond Burst Spirit [D] Supreme Hero/Android
Level 1 <1>: 6000BP, Level 2 <3>: 9000BP, Level 3 <4>: 12,000BP

Summon this Spirit to the Field, ignoring its Core Cost.

After Activating Your Burst Card (Lv. 1-2-3): If you don't have a Burst Card set on the Field, you may set one card with Burst Trigger effects in your hand into your Burst Zone.
During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 2-3): By returning one of your Spirits back to your hand at the start of this Phase, force any number of enemy Spirits back to your opponent's hand such that their grand total Core Cost is no greater than that of your returned Spirit.
Kei and I faced down the one who stood in our way, for he was the greatest enemy of our lives!!
<<Name Origin: "Mibu Roushigumi" + "Baragaki" (see Hero Motif)>>
{Hero Motif:
土方歳三 "Hijikata Toshizou" (31 May 1835 – 20 June 1869) [childhood nickname: "Baragaki"], a great self-taught swordsman and talented Japanese military leader who resisted the Meiji Restoration as a vice-commander of the 壬生浪士組 Mibu Roushigumi ["the Ronin of Mibu" (Mibu = a then-suburb of central Kyoto), an organization of 234 masterless samurai created by the Tokugawa Shogunate as a sort of special police force; later known as the 新撰組 "Shinsengumi" (Newly Chosen Corps)]}
—————
[BS14-X05] DIVINE GRYPHON AN ZUR {8} -4T
The SacredBird An-Zur
(神獣鳥アン・ズール Shinjuuchou An-Zuuru)
X-Rare Topaz Spirit [T] Imaginary Beast
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 7000BP, Level 3 <5>: 10,000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): You may discard the top card of your deck. If your discarded card is an "Imaginary Beast" Attribute Spirit, refresh this Spirit.
When Destroyed (Lv. 1-2-3): By discarding your set Burst Card, this Spirit shall remain on the Field in the refreshed position.
After Activating Your Burst Card (Lv. 3): Refresh all of your "Imaginary Beast" Attribute Spirits.
From the Moon Stone, the King of All Beasts is born.
<<Name Origin: "Anzu" (Sumerian Language, "to know Heaven"), a lesser divinity of Akkadian mythology (Ancient Babylon) and the son of the bird goddess Siris; depicted as a massive bird or a lion-headed eagle that can breathe fire and water; also simply known as "Zu">>

—————
[BS14-X06] NYARLA TRAP, MALEVOLENT GOD OF A THOUSAND FORMS {5} -3S
The MalevolentDeity Nyarla-Trap
(千貌の魔神ニャルラ・トラップ Senbou no Majin Nyarura-Torappu)
X-Rare Sapphire Spirit [S] Fusion Beast/Evil Deity
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <4>: 9000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): You may look at the top five cards of your opponent's deck. Choose one of the revealed cards to place at the bottom of your opponent's deck, then return the other four cards back to the top of his/her deck in any order you wish.
(Lv. 1-2): The "When Destroyed" effects of your opponent's Spirits do not activate.
When Destroyed (Lv. 2): Destroy an enemy Spirit with a Core Cost equal to or less than that of this Spirit.
Zeyon's strategies are for the sake of his country, but his plots are merely for his own pleasure.
<<Name Origin: "Nyarlathotep the Crawling Chaos," an evil deity who walks the Earth in the disguise of a tall, slim, joyous man, but also has a thousand other maddeningly horrific forms; as a messenger of the Outer Gods and servant of his father Azathoth, this cruel and manipulative being enjoys causing madness in humans (Cthulhu Mythos)>>

~~Extra Promotional X-Rare Spirit (Vending Machines)~~

[X012R] LORD DRAGON DOMINION, EMPEROR OF HEROES {6} -3R
The HeroEmperor Lord-Dragon-Dominion
(英雄皇ロード・ドラゴン・ドミニオン Eiyuu'ou Roodo-Doragon-Dominion)
Promo Hero X-Rare Ruby Burst Spirit [R] Supreme Hero/Warrior Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 7000BP, Level 3 <5>: 10,000BP

<Debut Campaign Appearance: "Time Transcending X-Rare Dragon Campaign" (08 October 2011)>

Summon this Spirit to the Field, ignoring its Core Cost.

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): Draw a card from your deck by first setting a card in your hand with Burst Trigger effects in your Burst Zone.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 3): As long as you have a Burst Card set on your Field, this Spirit gains +3000BP.
In the blazing lands of Oceania, the hero receives his Trials of the Flame.
{Hero Motif: "Momotarou the Peach Boy" (see [SD06-007] Lord Dragon the Draconic Hero)}

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:44 am

Now THAT was a lot of cultural cross-references... I can only expect for there to be mounds more in the near future...

Well, with Set 14 finally wrapped up, I managed to overlook a milestone... With the completion of this set, I have somehow translated nearly 1,100 cards so far... I guess time really does fly when you're having fun! Smile

If you haven't noticed already, one of the Sapphire Spirits of this set provides support for the keyword "COLLAPSE"... Now what kind of effect could that be...? The answer shall be revealed in our next set, where more historic heroes emerge, the plot behind the Six Shield War and Zeyon's schemes thicken, and a certain group of familiar X-Rare legends return from the depths of Oblivion...!!

Until then, enjoy the new/old set, and may your battling spirits burn bright! Cool

Now Advancing to Next Stage...>> [BS15] "The Golden Earth"

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:19 pm

thnx for the work and best effrots to your next project:-)
BS 15 returns some strong sprits yes?! at least from artwork?!
Bolmeteus

View user profile http://duelmastersglobal.forumprofi.de/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Wereborg on Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:56 pm

thanks for translation
and once again cyclops , the burst spell have nice second name
Wereborg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum