The Divas Are Taking Center Stage! Battle Spirits Booster Pack #16: "Diva Booster: MELODY OF THE GODDESSES" [200% COMPLETE!!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Divas Are Taking Center Stage! Battle Spirits Booster Pack #16: "Diva Booster: MELODY OF THE GODDESSES" [200% COMPLETE!!]

Post  Smash Spirit on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:30 pm

Warriors whose songs and melodies can change the world... and even save it. This is the story of the Divas, regal singers who use their music as their weapon.
—Grand Spirit Council, Assembly Hall—
An aide gives a solemn report on the state of the world. "The invasion of the Ultimates from the Reversed Continent continues to this day," she states. "Almost every region of Otherrealm has suffered major damage from the assault with no signs of stopping."

In the dark interior of the hall, a Dragon wearing a suit makes his voice heard. "Is there anything that can be done?" the councilman asks. Another councilman responds in despair: "There's nothing that can be done, it's all over!" As the members of the council begin a noisy dispute, another Dragon silences the room by clearing his throat. This Dragon Elder served as the head of the Spirit Council.

"How is that project going?" the Dragon Elder asks. The aide begins her report. "Following specific directions from past records, using a total of up to 35,000 personnel, and a total area of over 800,000 square kilometers in the Topaz Realm—" "You can skip the details," the council leader interrupts. "Focus on the main points."

"Very well," the aide resumes, "I can confirm that we have successfully excavated the 'Moon Palace.'" "Moon Palace" was the codename of the Spacetime Barrier Production System "Last Gigs," a mechanism that created a rift in space and time five kilometers high in the sky directly above the Reversed Continent. Those who pass through this rift get flung to the same exact place in a different timeframe.

As a nearby Dark Snake scientist begins his explanation of Last Gigs together with visuals on a screen, the council members present pay close attention, very interested in the details of such a powerful system.
Councilman A: "This is incredible!"
Councilman B: "Then all we need is to reactivate this thing, and our problems are solved!"

"There is still a major problem," the aide countered before the council's excitement got out of hand. "Activating this system will require a massive amount of energy."
The Dragon Elder asks for a further explanation, which the Snake scientist provides: "We have confirmed that we would need about 18,000 meteor storms worth of kilocalories of energy just to get this machine up and running. Even if we could supply Last Gigs with a high-output power source that can provide that much energy, however, it still won't be enough to power the device."
"Is there a way to further strengthen the system?" the council leader asks. "There is," the scientist reluctantly answers, "but the process will take over thirty years to complete...."

The council, once silently attentive to all the scientist had to say, suddenly erupts in furious outrage. "How could you say that with such a calm face?!" one councilman shouts. "You say it's impossible, then! Acting like that thing is such a big deal!!" another roars.

"Wait a moment, please. I believe I have an idea." In an instant, all in the assembly hall calm down upon hearing this declaration. The angel-winged councilwoman who made this request stands, gazing around at the room and her fellow members of council, before leaving her seat and walking towards the side of the hall's screen. "The shape of the mechanism... It can make for the perfect stage!" she says. "We could use the Moon Palace as a stage to hold the largest concert in all of Otherrealm's history."

The council could only stay shocked in mute disbelief at the Angel's sudden suggestion. "And what exactly do you mean?" peruses the Dragon Elder, pressing for a logical explanation. The Angel reveals her ambition: "We select the ladies of the world most deserving of being called 'Idols,' and hold a concert to see who emerges as the Top Diva."
"What kind of a stupid idea is that supposed to be?!" Councilman B reacts, angered.
"Get serious, would you!" an annoyed Councilman A adds.
"Just imagine," the Angel councilwoman continues. "The roaring calls of the audience as they cheer on their idols, the harmonious voice of all of us singing together, everyone dancing to the beat in unison... If we gather a huge amount of Spirits to the event, their heated, passionate energy as they cheer the idols on will soar to incredible heights! This peaceful gathering of energy should be efficient enough that the mechanism wouldn't get destroyed in the process."

Councilman A would have none of this nonsense. "Quit fooling around!! This is no time to be playing games!!" Councilman B agrees with A, questioning the Angel's credentials. "Who chose this foolish girl to be a member of the Grand Spirit Council?!" Yet a third councilman eggs the scientist on to join in protest. "You scientists are the ones with brains around here! Surely you've got something to say about this foolishness!"

The calm and collected Dark Snake simply states, "It is possible." Raising his head from his computer screen, he resumes speaking. "In theory, this could work. Though you would probably need a few million Spirits to do it... By holding a concert directly on the mechanism, could it be possible to draw out the wild enthusiasm of millions of raving fans as convertible energy? ...No, if we could get just one million Spirits very excited, that should be more than enough. With this method, even if we fail we could always challenge again with next to no consequences! The peaceful gathering of energy... In truth, this is a splendid, ingenious idea! I want to get started on preparations right away! ...That is, of course, unless there are any alternative suggestions?" Now amazed at this new realm of possibilities, the scientist spoke rapidly, unable to contain his excitement. This was in stark contrast to the subdued silence that permeates the rest of the assembly room. All eyes now slowly turn to the council leader. The Dragon Elder slowly opens his closed eyes.

"Permission granted. You may proceed with your concert plans, Councilwoman Hochäa."

Hochäa the Angelic Diva beams with gratitude. "Thank you very much, Leader. Now, Council Aide, if you would please send a connected transmission to all Divas around the world, I would truly appreciate it." She begins to speak over the newest public address transmission system just recently prepared.
"Umm, can everyone hear me? Attention, Divas of Otherrealm. As you may well know, the Ultimates from the Reversed Continent are still continuing their relentless assault, and damages and casualties are on the rise. We Divas are the only ones who can get everyone out of this dilemma. Our songs, our dances, and the roaring support of our audience are the key." Without revealing any classified information regarding the Moon Palace, Hochäa continues her call to the world. "In three months' time, on the night of a full moon, we shall open the world's biggest concert. Our singing voices must resound in harmony and reach out to all the Spirits in the world. Divas of Otherrealm, this is an order from the Grand Council. Save this world with your song!"

The Angel Diva's call to arms resounded to every Diva in Otherrealm....

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

Kamen Rider OOO: part of a nutritious breakfast. "It's infinitely delicious!"

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Divas Are Taking Center Stage! Battle Spirits Booster Pack #16: "Diva Booster: MELODY OF THE GODDESSES" [200% COMPLETE!!]

Post  Smash Spirit on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:35 pm

One Diva awakens to the sound of a message she heard from places unknown...
"*Yaaawn~* I still feel so sleepy..."
Still wrapped in her pink bunny-themed pajamas, Rabbie Darling rubs her drooping eyes.
"Oh, no...! I fell asleep while leaving the TV on~ (,-_-,) ...Huh? The TV was never on at all! ...Huh? What is...? Where am I hearing this voice from...?" Ignoring Rabbie's current state of confusion, the voice continues to speak.
"Save the world...? With our songs???"
Surely, this must be a dream. Just to make sure of this, Rabbie pinches her face.
"o(*>_<)o Yowch! That hurt! Okay, not a dream!"

Deep in a snowy forest, another Diva strolls as she lightly hums to herself.
"...? Just now, I thought I heard a voice..."
She turns around to look, but there is not a soul in sight. But she tilts her ear toward the voice she kept hearing.
"Use my song... to save the world...?!"
Unable to hide her confusion at this sudden request, the maiden of snow Saya Shine softly murmurs to herself, "Could my singing voice... truly be enough to reach the world...?"

Another Diva lets her voice resound as she lingers by the waterside.
"This voice...?!"
Wary of the mystery voice she suddenly heard, the seasoned warrior known as Seina Lumine scans her vigilant gaze across her surroundings, but nothing had changed; the surface of the water remained calm and serene as always.
"Have our voices reach out to the hearts of all the Spirits in the world, you say?" The voice Seina kept hearing continues its message, unable to be erased by the sudden breeze that picked up around her. The breeze then stopped, and on the water's surface Seina saw her reflection, a serious look on her face that was brimming with confidence.
"Whatever this mission is, it must be done. I will make sure the upcoming concert is a success!"

In a hallway, yet another Diva sings as she happily races as if flying through the air... *WHAM!!*
"Oww~, that hurts... I banged my head on something. Wait! What is this voice?"
Ran Blayséa, who ran head first into a wall in confusion after suddenly hearing a voice, crouches while holding her head.
"Nnngh... Someone's speaking to me inside my head!" Ignoring her current pain, Ran focused on the voice. After hearing the completed message, her face blossoms into a full smile. "Ran-Ran might not understand what this voice is talking about, but I want to sing too!"

A fifth Diva named Greefia Dark sings as she walks in a huge green garden.
"Ha...? Where is this voice coming from?"
Suddenly hearing a voice, Greefia turns her head to the skies. She softly closes her eyes, as if to not let a single word of this message pass her by.
"'Save our world with song,' huh... Sounds like crazy talk."
Opening her eyes again, Greefia smiles. "But that's okay. I like all living things in this world. And I love to sing!"
Making a peace sign with her fingers as she smiles with radiance, she shouts out to the heavens. "I'll charm all the Spirits in the world with my songs!"

In a place where stars are created, a sixth Diva sings in a sky glittering with countless stars.
"How mysterious. I'm hearing a voice directly inside my head..."
Noa Fleur lends an ear to the sound of this pleasant voice.
"The world's grandest concert... Our songs and our fans' applause will save the world, huh... I wonder what that would be like..."
She starts imagining... A concert hall filled to standing capacity... Herself on stage singing her heart out as she receives the thunderous praise of many thousands...
"What is this feeling...? It's like the deepest parts of my heart are ablaze, growing hotter by the second...!"
The passionate emotions welling from Noa heart turn into a brilliant light that envelops her entire form. The streaks of light tied themselves around her, turning into hair ornaments and ribbons, and her outfit into a beautiful white and blue ensemble.

Back in the Grand Council's assembly hall, the source of the message heard around the world, Hochäa, breathes slowly after conveying her message. "Council Aide," the Angel Diva asks, "would you please switch the transmission channel?"
"Where would you like to broadcast to now?"
"To any and all surfaces that can show an image."
Suddenly, an urgent message was broadcast to all screens across Otherrealm. On the face of snowy mountains, on the watery surface of man-made lakes, in jewels embedded within pendants and brooches... This message was displayed on every smooth reflective surface in the world.
"In three months, on a full moonlit night, we shall hold the largest and grandest concert in history!" All who watched the broadcast stopped in their tracks as the mysterious form appeared with her words. Then, after a long pause, Hochäa made her bold announcement. "This is an emergency, for the fate of our world hangs in the balance. All Spirits of Otherrealm, please assist us!"

Hochäa's grand strategy, Operation "Melody of the Goddesses," was now under way.

The Divas take their microphones in hand and begin to sing. Arshea, Marika, Cocoa, and Millepha have formed the Diva quartet "Prim Ange." In other parts of the world, more and more Diva teams make their move!

And thus, the curtain rises on a new "stage" of battle....

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Divas Are Taking Center Stage! Battle Spirits Booster Pack #16: "Diva Booster: MELODY OF THE GODDESSES" [200% COMPLETE!!]

Post  Smash Spirit on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 pm

What you've just read is only the opening chapter of the story behind Battle Spirits' newest booster pack, Diva Booster: "Melody of the Goddesses" [ディーバブースター「女神達の調べ」(Diiba-Buusutaa "Megami-tachi no Shirabe")]. Released on 15 February 2014, this Divas-only booster pack features 42 new Topaz Cards (15 Commons/12 Uncommons/9 Rares/3 Master Rares/3 X-Rares) divided among three different Diva band groups: "Shiny Hearts," "Absolutes," and "Legendolls" which features famous Topaz Spirits from the past as new Divas.

All "Diva" Attribute Spirits in this booster pack are also divided among two new Attributes: "Private Wear" featuring the Divas in casual clothes, and "Stage Style," the special costumes the Divas wear when they, well, perform on stage. And speaking of being "on stage"....

It just so happens that "ON STAGE" is the all-new featured keyword ability exclusive to the Divas of this booster pack. When you're about to attack with a "Private Wear" Attribute Diva, you can choose to activate this effect to send your attacking Diva to the bottom of your deck, allowing you to summon a "Stage Style" Attribute Diva with the same name as your previous Spirit for free, as well as draw a card!

My apologies for taking so long. The card list for this set will be shown below, with details to come in the near future. Enjoy!

TEAM "SHINY HEARTS"
M [BSC16-001] Ran Blayséa
C [BSC16-002] Ran Blayséa the Smile Girl
C [BSC16-003] Rabbie Darling
R [BSC16-004] Rabbie Darling the Pretty Girl
U [BSC16-005] Saya Shine
R [BSC16-006] Saya Shine, Snow White Maiden
C [BSC16-007] Seina Lumine
U [BSC16-008] Seina Lumine, Queen of the Tempest
M [BSC16-009] Noa Fleur
X [BSC16-X01] Supernova Idol Noa Fleur

TEAM "ABSOLUTES"
C [BSC16-010] Hilda Margaret
U [BSC16-011] Hilda Margaret the Puppet Idol
C [BSC16-012] Derise Peltio
R [BSC16-013] Idol General Derise Peltio
C [BSC16-014] Myria Sunday
R [BSC16-015] Idol Magnate Myria Sunday
U [BSC16-016] Fognina
R [BSC16-017] Fognina, Passionate Dancer
C [BSC16-018] Leepha Sears
U [BSC16-019] Leepha Sears, Singer of Plenty
U [BSC16-020] Altina Kran
R [BSC16-021] Altina Kran, White Wings
U [BSC16-022] Ryuune Mato
X [BSC16-X02] Ryuune Mato, Imperial Songstress

GENERIC OTHERS
C [BSC16-023] Pentan Lover Raquel
C [BSC16-024] Prim Ange
U [BSC16-025] Arshea Off-Duty

TEAM "LEGENDOLLS"
U [BSC16-026] Ange the Diva
M [BSC16-027] Avriel the Diva
R [BSC16-028] Katrea the Diva
R [BSC16-029] Vielgé the Diva
X [BSC16-X03] Trickster the Diva

BRAVES
C [BSC16-030] Golden Wing Mic
C [BSC16-031] Pentan Costume
U [BSC16-032] Solowing

NEXUS
C [BSC16-033] Divas' Day Off
U [BSC16-034] Diva Stage
C [BSC16-035] Fan Appreciation Festival

SPELLS
C [BSC16-036] Twin Performance
C [BSC16-037] Sweetheart
R [BSC16-038] Diva Medley
U [BSC16-039] Heartbeat

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:42 pm

***TEAM "SHINY HEARTS"***

[BSC16-001] RAN BLAYSÉA {0}
ラン・ブレイセア (Ran Bureisea)
Master Rare Topaz Spirit [T] Diva/Private Wear
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <3>: 3000BP

{{Team "Shiny Hearts"}}
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): ON STAGE <Special "Diva" Attribute Ability>
Instead of attacking with this Spirit, you may choose to send this card to the bottom of your deck. Doing so allows you to draw a card from your deck, as well as summon a "Stage Style" Attribute Spirit with "Ran Blayséa" in its name from your hand (or your revealed face-up cards in front of you) to the Field without paying its Core Cost.
During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 2): All of your "Seina Lumine" and "Noa Fleur"-named Spirits gain +2000BP.
"Kyuu~, that hurts... Please don't take my Cores."
<<Design Motif: [SD03-001] Bladra>>
—————
[BSC16-002] RAN BLAYSÉA THE SMILE GIRL {2} -1T
[スマイルガール] ラン・ブレイセア ([Sumairu-Gaaru] Ran Bureisea)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Diva/Stage Style
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <2>: 2000BP, Level 3 <5>: 5000BP

{{Team "Shiny Hearts"}}
When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): When this Spirit gets summoned ON STAGE, draw a card from your deck and exhaust an enemy Spirit.
When Your Opponent Destroys This Spirit (Lv. 2-3): When you have three or more Spirits from Team "Shiny Hearts" on your Field, destroy an enemy Spirit that has 5000BP or less.
"Ran-Ran's duty is to keep spreading the smiles!"
—————
[BSC16-003] RABBIE DARLING {1}
ラビィ・ダーリン (Rabii Daarin)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Diva/Private Wear
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <2>: 2000BP

{{Team "Shiny Hearts"}}
Instead of attacking with this Spirit, you may choose to send this card to the bottom of your deck. Doing so allows you to draw a card from your deck, as well as summon a "Stage Style" Attribute Spirit with "Rabbie Darling" in its name from your hand (or your revealed face-up cards in front of you) to the Field without paying its Core Cost.
During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 2): All of your "Private Wear" Attribute Spirits gain +1000BP.
"Ugh, I'm so sleepy~... *yawn* Work is so dull..."
<<Design Motif: [BS11-019] Danderabbit>>
—————
[BSC16-004] RABBIE DARLING THE PRETTY GIRL {4} -3T
[プリティーガール] ラビィ・ダーリン ([Puritii-Gaaru] Rabii Daarin)
Rare Topaz Spirit [T] Diva/Stage Style
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 5000BP

{{Team "Shiny Hearts"}}
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When one of your Spirits from Team "Shiny Hearts" gets summoned ON STAGE, add a Core from the Void to your new Spirit.
"Hey, you guys! Today, make sure you support your cute little Rabbie~! "
—————
[BSC16-005] SAYA SHINE {3} -2T
サヤ・シャイン (Saya Shain)
Uncommon Topaz Spirit [T] Diva/Private Wear
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 3000BP, Level 3 <3>: 4000BP

{{Team "Shiny Hearts"}}
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2-3): ON STAGE <Special "Diva" Attribute Ability>
Instead of attacking with this Spirit, you may choose to send this card to the bottom of your deck. Doing so allows you to draw a card from your deck, as well as summon a "Stage Style" Attribute Spirit with "Saya Shine" in its name from your hand (or your revealed face-up cards in front of you) to the Field without paying its Core Cost.
During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 2-3):  As long as all of your Spirits on the Field besides this one are of the "Private Wear" Attribute, this Spirit can block even when exhausted.
"U-umm... Did you... hear my song...? How embarrassing...."
<<Design Motif: [EX13-12/P063] Sunk-Shine>>
—————
[BSC16-006] SAYA SHINE, SNOW WHITE MAIDEN {5} -3T
[純白の乙女] サヤ・シャイン ([Junpaku no Otome] Saya Shain)
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP, Level 3 <3>: 5000BP

{{Team "Shiny Hearts"}}
When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): Reveal the top four cards of your deck. From among the revealed cards add one card with "Seina Lumine" or "Noa Fleur" in its name to your hand, then return the remaining cards to the top of your deck in any order you wish.
During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 2-3): As long as you have three or more Spirits from Team "Shiny Hearts" on your Field, this Spirit can block even when exhausted.
"Am I shining?"
—————
[BSC16-007] SEINA LUMINE {4} -3T
セイナ・リューミン (Seina Ryuumin)
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <3>: 4000BP

{{Team "Shiny Hearts"}}
Instead of attacking with this Spirit, you may choose to send this card to the bottom of your deck. Doing so allows you to draw a card from your deck, as well as summon a "Stage Style" Attribute Spirit with "Seina Lumine" in its name from your hand (or revealed face-up cards in front of you) to the Field without paying its Core Cost.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When one of your 7-Core-Cost-or-higher Spirits from Team "Shiny Hearts" destroys only an enemy Spirit based on Battle Point difference, send one of your opponent's Life Cores to his/her Reserve.
"Hee hee, where are you looking at? What a hopeless case."
<<Design Motif: [BS16-X03] Seiryuubi, Supreme Hero of the Tempest>>
—————
[BSC16-008] SEINA LUMINE, QUEEN OF THE TEMPEST {7} -4T
[烈の女王] セイナ・リューミン ([Retsu no Joou] Seina Ryuumin)
Uncommon Topaz Spirit [T] Diva/Stage Style
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP

{{Team "Shiny Hearts"}}
When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): When there are three or more Team "Shiny Hearts" Spirits on your Field, add two Cores from the Void to this Spirit.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): None of your Team "Shiny Hearts" Spirits with a Core Cost of 7 or higher can be blocked by a Level 1 or 2 enemy Spirit.
"Now then, let's begin our greatest live performance."
—————
[BSC16-009] NOA FLEUR {5} -3T
ノア・フルール (Noa Furuuru)
Master Rare Topaz Spirit [T] Diva/Private Wear

{{Team "Shiny Hearts"}}
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2-3): ON STAGE <Special "Diva" Attribute Ability>
Instead of attacking with this Spirit, you may choose to send this card to the bottom of your deck. Doing so allows you to draw a card from your deck, as well as summon a "Stage Style" Attribute Spirit with "Noa Fleur" in its name from your hand (or revealed face-up cards in front of you) to the Field without paying its Core Cost.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2-3): With the exception of this Spirit, all of your "Stage Style" Attribute Spirits with "Noa Fleur" in their names gain an additional Topaz Gem Symbol ("[T]").
"These radiant emotions that sparkle with light... I want to share them with everyone!"
<<Design Motif: [BS09-X35] Siegwurm Nova the Supernova Dragonlord>>
—————
[BSC16-X01] SUPERNOVA IDOL NOA FLEUR {8} -5T
[超神星アイドル] ノア・フルール ([Choushinsei Aidoru] Noa Furuuru)
X-Rare Topaz Spirit [T] Diva/Stage Style
Level 1 <1>: 6000BP, Level 2 <2>: 7000BP, Level 3 <4>: 10,000BP

{{Team "Shiny Hearts"}}
When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): When you have five or fewer Life Cores, add a Core from the Void to your Life, then return an enemy Spirit to your opponent's hand.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 3): When you have three or more "Stage Style" Attribute Spirits with different names on your Field, this Spirit gains an additional Topaz Gem Symbol ("[T]").
"Ran-chan, Rabbie-chan, Saya-chan, Fia-chan, Seina-chan! Let's reach out to everyone with our 'Shiny Hearts' team theme song!"

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GrandRolo on Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:59 pm

Thanks for translating the intro! Will you be doing the other 4 parts?
GrandRolo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus on Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:09 pm

even if i wil never import this special set, i must say that your dedication and effort is beyond incredible. i have never seen such a long story-part for a tcg/ccg card set. very interesting:-)
Bolmeteus

View user profile http://duelmastersglobal.forumprofi.de/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:18 pm

***TEAM "ABSOLUTES"***

[BSC16-010] HILDA MARGARET {0}
ヒルダ・マーガレット (Hiruda Maagaretto)
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <2>: 2000BP, Level 3 <3>: 3000BP

{{Team "Absolutes"}}
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 3): ON STAGE <Special "Diva" Attribute Ability>
Instead of attacking with this Spirit, you may choose to send this card to the bottom of your deck. Doing so allows you to draw a card from your deck, as well as summon a "Stage Style" Attribute Spirit with "Hilda Margaret" in its name from your hand (or revealed face-up cards in front of you) to the Field without paying its Core Cost.
"They're saying... 'Here comes our eightfold attack~!' 'Nyoron~'..."
<<Design Motif: [BS16-X06] Yamata-no-Hydra, Demon Dragon of the Summit>>
—————
[BSC16-011] HILDA MARGARET THE PUPPET IDOL {6} -3T
[パペットアイドル] ヒルダ・マーガレット ([Papetto-Aidoru] Hiruda Maagaretto)
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <4>: 8000BP

{{Team "Absolutes"}}
When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): When this Spirit gets summoned with the ON STAGE ability, refresh two of your Team "Absolutes" Spirits.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2): Reveal the top card of your deck. If that card is a Team "Absolutes" Spirit with a Core Cost of 5 or lower, you may summon it to the Field without paying the Core Cost. If you decide not to summon the target card, or it does not match the description above, return the card to the bottom of your deck.
"Would you please... listen to my song?"
—————
[BSC16-012] DERISE PELTIO {1}
デリス・ペルティオ (Derisu Perutio)
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <2>: 2000BP, Level 3 <4>: 4000BP

{{Team "Absolutes"}}
Instead of attacking with this Spirit, you may choose to send this card to the bottom of your deck. Doing so allows you to draw a card from your deck, as well as summon a "Stage Style" Attribute Spirit with "Derise Peltio" in its name from your hand (or revealed face-up cards in front of you) to the Field without paying its Core Cost.
"Senpai! Please follow the rules!"
*SENPAI (先輩): a Japanese form of address referring to one's superior at work or at school, especially senior-level students or older graduates
<<Design Motif: [BS01-X02] Underworld General Desperado>>
—————
[BSC16-013] IDOL GENERAL DERISE PELTIO {4} -1T
[アイドル七将] デリス・ペルティオ ([Aidoru Shichishou] Derisu Perutio)

{{Team "Absolutes"}}
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): When you have three or more Spirits from Team "Absolutes" on your Field, send a Core from an enemy Spirit to your opponent's Reserve.
During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 2-3): When your opponent destroys one of your Team "Absolutes" Spirits, draw a card from your deck.
"Let's have a fair-and-square Diva's Duel at the concert."
—————
[BSC16-014] MYRIA SUNDAY {3} -1T
ミリア・サンデー (Miria Sandee)

{{Team "Absolutes"}}
When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): Discard a card from your hand in order to draw a card from your deck.
Instead of attacking with this Spirit, you may choose to send this card to the bottom of your deck. Doing so allows you to draw a card from your deck, as well as summon a "Stage Style" Attribute Spirit with "Myria Sunday" in its name from your hand (or revealed face-up cards in front of you) to the Field without paying its Core Cost.
"I shall become the absolute Queen of the Divas!"
<<Design Motif: [BS22-X02] Zande Million, Magnate of Hades>>
—————
[BSC16-015] IDOL MAGNATE MYRIA SUNDAY {6} -3T
[アイドル三巨頭] ミリア・サンデー ([Aidoru Sankyotou] Miria Sandee)
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <2>: 5000BP, Level 3 <4>: 7000BP

{{Team "Absolutes"}}
When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): Reveal the top three cards of your deck. From among those cards, you may summon one "Private Wear" Attribute Spirit Card to the Field without paying the Core Cost. Return the remaining cards to the bottom of your deck in any order you wish.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 3): When one of your Team "Absolutes" Spirits attacks, your opponent cannot block the attack unless he/she sends a Core from his/her Field to his/her Trash.
"Everyone, listen closely to my melody!"
—————
[BSC16-016] FOGNINA {4} -4T
フォンニーナ (Fonniina)
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 5000BP

{{Team "Absolutes"}}
Instead of attacking with this Spirit, you may choose to send this card to the bottom of your deck. Doing so allows you to draw a card from your deck, as well as summon a "Stage Style" Attribute Spirit with "Fognina" in its name from your hand (or revealed face-up cards in front of you) to the Field without paying its Core Cost.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2): When this attack forces your opponent to lose a Life Core, add a Core from the Void to this Spirit.
"On a day of good weather like today, there's nothing better than dancing in the park."
<<Design Motif: [PX15] Feng Need the Hornet King>>
—————
[BSC16-017] FOGNINA, PASSIONATE DANCER {7} -4T
[情熱ダンサー] フォンニーナ ([Jounetsu Dansaa] Fonniina)
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 7000BP

{{Team "Absolutes"}}
When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): For every Team "Absolutes" Spirit you have on the Field, add a Core from the Void to this Spirit (up to a maximum limit of three).
When in Battle (Lv. 2): At the end of this battle, send a Core from this Spirit to your Trash in order to refresh this Spirit. This effect can only be used once per turn.
"I just can't stop dancing! I must go higher, farther!!"
—————
[BSC16-018] LEEPHA SEARS {5} -5T
リーファ・シアーズ (Riifa Shiaazu)

{{Team "Absolutes"}}
Instead of attacking with this Spirit, you may choose to send this card to the bottom of your deck. Doing so allows you to draw a card from your deck, as well as summon a "Stage Style" Attribute Spirit with "Leepha Sears" in its name from your hand (or revealed face-up cards in front of you) to the Field without paying its Core Cost.
During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 2-3): When your opponent forces you to lose a Life Core, you may summon one "Private Wear" Attribute Spirit Card from your hand to the Field without paying the Core Cost.
"You should be over here, Hilda—Fognina! Quit dancing so much! Ugh, could everyone please stop going off on their own routines...?"
<<Design Motif: [BS20-X06] Leaf Seadra, Timberdragon of Magnificent Abundance>>
—————
[BSC16-019] LEEPHA SEARS, SINGER OF PLENTY {9} -5T
[森羅の歌い手] リーファ・シアーズ ([Shinra no Utaite] Riifa Shiaazu)
Uncommon Topaz Spirit [TT] Diva/Stage Style
Level 1 <1>: 7000BP, Level 2 <2>: 9000BP, Level 3 <3>: 11,000BP

{{Team "Absolutes"}}
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): Reveal the top card of your deck. If the revealed card is a Team "Absolutes" Spirit with a Core Cost of 6 or lower, you may summon it to the Field without paying the Core Cost. Otherwise, if you choose not to summon your revealed card, or it does not meet the stated condition, return the card to the bottom of your deck.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 3): As long as you have three or more Spirits from Team "Absolutes" on your Field, all of your Spirits gain +5000BP.
"Thank you all for your cheering support! I will not let your feelings go to waste!"
—————
[BSC16-020] ALTINA KRAN {4} -3T
オルティーナ・クラン (Orutiina Kuran)

{{Team "Absolutes"}}
When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): When you have three or more "Private Wear" Attribute Spirits on your Field, draw a card from your deck.
Instead of attacking with this Spirit, you may choose to send this card to the bottom of your deck. Doing so allows you to draw a card from your deck, as well as summon a "Stage Style" Attribute Spirit with "Altina Kran" in its name from your hand (or revealed face-up cards in front of you) to the Field without paying its Core Cost.
"Hahaha, that's a good boy, Freckie."
<<Design Motif: [BS08-X32] Grand Woden the Divine Wingmech>>
—————
[BSC16-021] ALTINA KRAN, WHITE WINGS {8} -4T
[白き翼] オルティーナ・クラン ([Shiroki Tsubasa] Orutiina Kuran)
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 9000BP, Level 3 <4>: 12,000BP

{{Team "Absolutes"}}
When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): Exhaust one enemy Spirit for every Team "Absolutes" Spirit you have on the Field.
(Lv. 3): When any of your Team "Absolutes" Spirits other than "Altina Kran, White Wings" gets exhausted, refresh this Spirit.
"Ride on the wings of my melody!"
—————
[BSC16-022] RYUUNE MATO {5} -3T
リューネ・マト (Ryuune Mato)
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP, Level 3 <3>: 5000BP, Level 4 <5>: 7000BP

{{Team "Absolutes"}}
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2-3-4): ON STAGE <Special "Diva" Attribute Ability>
Instead of attacking with this Spirit, you may choose to send this card to the bottom of your deck. Doing so allows you to draw a card from your deck, as well as summon a "Stage Style" Attribute Spirit with "Ryuune Mato" in its name from your hand (or revealed face-up cards in front of you) to the Field without paying its Core Cost.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2-3-4): All of your Spirits from Team "Absolutes" gain +2000BP.
"W-Wait, isn't this a bit too short?"
<<Design Motif: [BS14-X01] Sieg-Yamato-Fried, Supreme Hero of Dragons>>
—————
[BSC16-X02] RYUUNE MATO, IMPERIAL SONGSTRESS {8} -5T
[歌の姫巫女] リューネ・マト ([Uta no Himemiko] Ryuune Mato)
Level 1 <1>: 6000BP, Level 2 <2>: 8000BP, Level 3 <3>: 10,000BP, Level 4 <5>: 13,000BP

{{Team "Absolutes"}}
When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3-4): Destroy an enemy Spirit with 15,000BP or less.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 3-4): All of your Team "Absolutes" Spirits can choose a target enemy Spirit to attack.
"If my song—if our song can save the world, there can be nothing more marvelous!"

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:25 pm

***TEAM "LEGENDOLLS" & GENERIC OTHERS***

[BSC16-023] PENTAN LOVER RAQUEL {2} -1T
ペンタン大好きラクエル (Pentan Daisuki Rakueru)
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <2>: 3000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): You may summon one Spirit Card with "Pentan" in its name and a Core Cost of 4 or lower from your hand to the Field, ignoring its Core Cost.
During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 2): All of your Spirits Brave Fused with "Pentan Costume" gain +3000BP.
"Hoo hoo, I'm recharging with Pen-chan."
<<Concept Origin: This would be the "casual form" of [BS25-040] Raquel the Diva.>>
—————
[BSC16-024] PRIM ANGE {3} -2T
プリム・アンジュ (Purimu-Anju)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Diva

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2-3): When one of your Spirits gets summoned ON STAGE, draw a card from your deck. This effect does not multiply or stack.
This quartet's newest single, "Melody of the Goddesses," is now a bestselling hit!!
—————
[BSC16-025] ARSHEA OFF-DUTY {7} -4T
休日のアーシア (Kyuujitsu no Aashia)
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <2>: 7000BP, Level 3 <3>: 8000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): For the duration of this turn, one enemy Spirit loses –5000BP.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2-3): You may reveal the top card of your deck. If the card has a Core Cost of 5 or higher, refresh this Spirit once this turn. Add your revealed card to your hand.
"Nothing like an occasional holiday to stretch your wings!"
—————
[BSC16-026] ANGE THE DIVA {3} -2T
歌姫エンジュ (Utahime Enju)

{{Team "Legendolls"}}
When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): Reveal the top card of your deck. If it is a "Diva" Attribute Spirit Card, place it face-up in front of you; otherwise return it to the bottom of your deck. From now until the end of the game, you can use the revealed Spirit Card you placed in front of you as if it were a part of your hand.
"I'm so happy to sing together with everyone!"
<<Previous Form: [BS02-061] Ange the Angel>>
—————
[BSC16-027] AVRIEL THE DIVA {5} -2T
歌姫アヴリエル (Utahime Avurieru)
Master Rare Topaz Spirit [T] Diva/Stage Style

{{Team "Legendolls"}}
When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): When you have three or more "Diva" Attribute Spirits on the Field, return one Topaz Spell Card from your Trash back to your hand.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2-3): Return one enemy Spirit with 3000BP or less to the bottom of your opponent's deck.
"Leave it to me; playing the drums is a breeze!"
<<Previous Form: [BS23-X05] Avriel the Archangel>>
—————
[BSC16-028] KATREA THE DIVA {5} -3T
歌姫カトレア (Utahime Katorea)

{{Team "Legendolls"}}
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2-3): At the start of this phase, choose a target enemy Spirit. For the duration of this turn, the target Spirit cannot use any of its "During Your Attack Phase" or "When This Spirit Blocks" effects.
"Time for me to get a little W-I-L-D."
<<Previous Form: [PX13-03] Floral Empress Katrea [Name Origin: "Cattleya" (pronounced CAT-lee-yah), a genus of 113 species of orchids from Costa Rica and South America]>>
—————
[BSC16-029] VIELGÉ THE DIVA {6} -3T
歌姫ヴィエルジェ (Utahime Vieruje)
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP, Level 3 <4>: 7000BP

{{Team "Legendolls"}}
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): One enemy Spirit loses –5000BP for the duration of this battle. If the chosen enemy Spirit is reduced to zero Battle Points for the first time this turn due to this effect, draw a card from your deck.
(Lv. 2-3): When any of your "Diva" Attribute Spirits get destroyed by your opponent, you may return them to your hand.
"Come, ladies. Let us play the beautiful melodies of legends."
<<Previous Form: [BS12-X05] Vielgé, Valkyrie Goddess of Virgo>>
—————
[BSC16-X03] TRICKSTER THE DIVA {7} -4T
歌姫トリックスター (Utahime Torikkusutaa)
Level 1 <1>: 6000BP, Level 2 <2>: 7000BP, Level 3 <3>: 8000BP

{{Team "Legendolls"}}
When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): Reveal and place face-up in front of you as many "Diva" Attribute Spirit Cards in your hand as you wish in order to draw a card from your deck for each "Diva" you reveal. All of the "Diva" Spirits you place before yourself through this effect can be used as if they were still in your hand from now until the end of the game.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2-3): You may summon one "Diva" Attribute Spirit Card placed in front of you to the Field without paying its Core Cost.
"It's our very first Legendolls live concert! Let's go~!!"
<<Previous Forms: [BS02-072] Trickster, [BS12-039] Trickster the Clown Princess>>

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:54 pm

***BRAVES, NEXUS, & SPELL CARDS***

[BSC16-030] GOLDEN WING MIC {4} -2T
ゴールデンウィングマイク (Gooruden Wingu Maiku)
Common Topaz Brave: Exalted Sword
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, BRAVE <0>: +4000BP

BRAVE FUSION: "Diva" Attribute
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: Draw a card from your deck.
Ah! That's the golden winged microphone so many people sought after...!
—————
[BSC16-031] PENTAN COSTUME {4} -4T
きぐるみペンタン (Kigurumi Pentan)
Common Topaz Brave [T] Song Bird/Puppet Beast
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, BRAVE <0>: +5000BP

BRAVE FUSION: 3+ Core Cost
[BRAVE FUSION]: Consider this Spirit a part of both Team "Shiny Hearts" and Team "Absolutes."
"Hey everybody~, I'm a Pentan~."
—————
[BSC16-032] SOLOWING {5} -3T
ソロウィング (Sorowingu)
Uncommon Topaz Brave [T] Winged Ship
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, BRAVE <0>: +2000BP

BRAVE FUSION: 5+ Core Cost
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: Once per turn, you can send a Core from this Spirit to your Reserve in order to refresh this Spirit; in addition, this attack cannot be blocked by any enemy Spirit at Battle Level 2.
"Hey~, Solo Stage, c'mon!"
—————
[BSC16-033] DIVAS' DAY OFF {3} -1T
ディーバの休日 (Diiba no Kyuujitsu)
Common Topaz Nexus [T]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When you have six "Private Wear" Attribute Spirits with different names on your Field, none of your "Private Wear" Spirits can be blocked by any enemy Spirit.
(Lv. 2): When one of your "Private Wear" Attribute Spirits gets destroyed by your opponent, add a Core from the Void to your Reserve.
"Ahahaha, this is so much fun~!"
—————
[BSC16-034] DIVA STAGE {4} -2T
ディーバステージ (Diiba Suteeji)
Uncommon Topaz Nexus [T]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <1>

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When one of your Spirits gets summoned ON STAGE, treat that Spirit as if it were at its highest Battle Level for the rest of this turn.
During Your Start Phase (Lv. 2): When you have ten or more "Stage Style" Attribute Spirits with different names on your Field, you automatically win this duel!
"Whoooo~! D-I-V-A!! D-I-V-A!!"
—————
[BSC16-035] FAN APPRECIATION FESTIVAL {4} -3T
ファン感謝祭 (Fan Kanshasai)
Common Topaz Nexus [T]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

(Flash Timing) During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): Exhaust one of your "Private Wear" or "Stage Style" Attribute Spirits in order to increase another one of your Spirits' Battle Points by the amount of your now exhausted Spirit's BP for the duration of this battle.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When your opponent loses a Life Core due to an attack from your Spirits, you may summon one Spirit with a Core Cost of 3 or lower from your hand (or the face-up cards in front of you) to the Field without paying its Core Cost. This effect can only be used once per turn.
"Thank you so much for coming out to meet us today!"
—————
[BSC16-036] TWIN PERFORMANCE {3} -2T
ツインパフォーマンス (Tsuin Pafoomansu)
Common Topaz Spell

Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, one of your Spirits gains +3000BP. You could choose, instead, to return one of your "Private Wear" Attribute Spirits to your hand in order to exhaust an enemy Spirit.
—————
[BSC16-037] SWEETHEART {4} -2T
スイートハート (Suiitohaato)
Common Topaz Spell

Flash Timing: When this battle ends, if you have a "Diva" Attribute Spirit on the Field, end this Attack Phase.
—————
[BSC16-038] DIVA MEDLEY {6} -2T
ディーバメドレー (Diiba Medoree)
Rare Topaz Spell

Flash Timing: Return one enemy Spirit to the bottom of your opponent's deck. You could choose, instead, to send a Core from your Trash to the Void in order to return one enemy Level 3 Ultimate to the bottom of your opponent's deck.
—————
[BSC16-039] HEARTBEAT {8} -4T
ハートビート (Haatobiito)
Uncommon Topaz Spell

Flash Timing: Return any number of your "Diva" Attribute Spirits to the bottom of your deck in order to reveal the same number of cards from the top of your deck. From among your revealed cards, summon as many "Diva" Attribute Spirits as you wish to the Field without paying their Core Cost. Any "When Summoned" effects your new Spirit(s) may have do not activate when using this ability. Discard the remaining revealed cards.

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

In Loving Memory....

Post  Smash Spirit on Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:09 pm

"Melody of the Goddesses" is now complete!

At this time, I would like to take this time to dedicate this set of translations to my beloved aunt Joselyn. A kind, jovial, and hardworking soul, she has been a major help for me in my translations over the years, offering her input for making things easier to understand for others. When my grammar sounds iffy or clunky, or when translating a title or term gets confusing, I could always rely on her for advice—in fact, she has always given helpful advice for all facets of life in general. Sadly, Joselyn passed away yesterday morning at the age of 57, having lost her battle against cancer. She will sorely be missed; even though she has ascended to Heaven, she has been and always will be in my heart as my Guardian Angel. Crying or Very sad 

GrandRolo, I'll get around to translating the other four chapters of the Divas' story as soon as I can. Please keep a sharp eye on this thread and look forward to it! Smile 

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:02 am

"SAVE THIS WORLD WITH YOUR SONG" ismy favorite text part, it is so emotional. i admit that i have only 1 yellow/angelic style deck and never much cared about the singing girls... but now i see more to it, like the macross anime where singing emotionally is rising hope for mankind and/or can defeat evil enemies:-)
Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:06 am

Smash Spirit wrote:"Melody of the Goddesses" is now complete!

At this time, I would like to take this time to dedicate this set of translations to my beloved aunt Joselyn. A kind, jovial, and hardworking soul, she has been a major help for me in my translations over the years, offering her input for making things easier to understand for others. When my grammar sounds iffy or clunky, or when translating a title or term gets confusing, I could always rely on her for advice—in fact, she has always given helpful advice for all facets of life in general. Sadly, Joselyn passed away yesterday morning at the age of 57, having lost her battle against cancer. She will sorely be missed; even though she has ascended to Heaven, she has been and always will be in my heart as my Guardian Angel. Crying or Very sad 

GrandRolo, I'll get around to translating the other four chapters of the Divas' story as soon as I can. Please keep a sharp eye on this thread and look forward to it! Smile 

as special reply aside the cards..., i hereby send you my condolences and hope you can remember your charming aunt for many years and never forget the nice moments you two shared, it's always difficult to put such message in accurate words and my english is terrible anyway..., please take care and continue to translate BS also in reference to her help for you. she was so young (but i halfway know how that feels because i lost a close family member also early when i was 14 and he was in his 40s)
Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:16 pm

It appears that all Forumotion forums have recovered from their sudden slowness, so now I can finally start posting the rest of the Diva's story (as per GrandRolo's request)!! Enjoy! Very Happy 

***Chapter II: "New Challengers Arrive?! Enter the Legendolls!"***
—Moon Palace Stage—
The great Diva concert Hochäa had planned three months earlier is now in full swing. Ran Blayséa, Rabbie Darling, Saya Shine, Seina Lumine, Greefia Dark, and Noa Fleur—together known as the Diva band "Shiny Hearts"—take to the stage facing a roaring crowd of countless thousands of fans.
"Here's our newest song: 'Happy New World!'" Noa proclaims before the band launches into their team theme...

"HAPPY NEW WORLD" by Team Shiny Hearts

イヤホンを片方だけ貸してあげるよ 同じ歌を聞きながら歩いて行こう
Iyahon wo katahou dake kashite-ageru yo; onaji uta wo kikinagara aruite-yukou
I'll lend you one of my earphones; let's walk together while listening to the same song.

つらい時聞きたくなるお気に入りの歌 同じだったら奇跡とか信じちゃうね
Tsurai toki kikitakunaru oki ni iri no uta onaji dattara, kiseki toka shinjichau ne
If the song we want to hear when we're down on our luck is the same one, we can even believe in things like miracles!

それぞれの夢が 違う道を指しても
Sorezore no yume ga chigau michi wo sashite mo,
Even if our dreams go down different paths,

私たち一緒だよ どんな時も!
Watashitachi issho da yo, donna toki mo!
We shall be together, always and forever!

(君に)夢のメロディー (君に)鳴り響くよ
(Kimi ni) Yume no Melody (kimi ni) narihibiku yo
Let the Melody of Dreams resonate within you

気付いたら無意識に また口ずさんでる
Kizuitara muishiki ni mata kuchizusanderu
Before you even realize it, you start humming unconsciously

(君に)この歌声 (君に)届けたいよ
(Kimi ni) Kono utagoe (kimi ni) todoketai yo
I want this singing voice to reach out to you

世界中がこの歌を歌い出したら素敵ね 世界平和も夢じゃない!
Sekaijuu ga kono uta wo utaidashitara suteki ne? Sekai heiwa mo yume ja nai!
If everyone in the world sang this song, wouldn't it be wonderful? Even "world peace" is no longer just a dream!
—Later in Shiny Hearts' Dressing Room—
"Great job, everyone~! (=°ω^=)/" Rabbie exclaimed, pleased with the group's performance. "I'd say we were perfect for our first ever live concert!"
"My smile reached out to so many fans!" said an excited Ran.
"My heart is still ablaze with excitement," Noa agreed. "I want to sing even more!"
Greefia acknowledged Noa's feelings. "Then that is great. Let's continue singing."
"Perhaps it would help if everyone calmed down first?" Seina calmly chuckled.
The ever-so-shy Saya voiced her slight concern. "I still can't help but wonder... Did our song... truly help in saving the world...?"

—Meanwhile, back at the Grand Spirit Council's Assembly Hall—
"How is the energy containment coming along?" the Dragon Elder asked. The assembly hall was now lined with massive devices measuring the heat energy accumulated from the concert. Scientists wearing white coats busily bustled around the large machines. One of the scientists, a Dark Snake who appeared to be the chief supervisor, came to answer the council leader's question.

"Energy levels are currently at 35% of our goal. We observed that the gauge surpassed 50% for a brief period, but after that, levels returned to our current status. At this rate, we won't reach the required amount of energy necessary to activate Last Gigs." Jeers flew from throughout the hall at the lead scientist's indifferent explanation.

"I knew it! I knew all along this wouldn't work!" proclaimed Councilman A. "Gathering power by singing was a silly idea to begin with!" "So what do we do now?" questioned a worried Councilman B. "If things keep going like this, the invasion from the Ultimates of the Reversed Continent will only worsen...."

At that moment, after a short noisy blast of static, a female voice resounded over the telecommunication speakers. "Wait a moment, please!" The voice was that of the Diva Hochäa, the one in charge of supervising the concert grounds. {Gather the passionate energy of millions of Spirits using the songs of the greatest Divas around the world, then use that energy as an alternative source of power to activate the Spacetime Barrier Production System "Last Gigs"}—a secret project also known as Codename: "Melody of the Goddesses"... Hochäa was also the one to come up with this strategy, a plan that at first glance, most others would think was far too reckless.
"Everyone, don't worry, the concert has only just begun," Hochäa explained over the telecom. "We Divas will do everything we can to gather the energy of one million enthusiastic Spirits with our songs, that I promise you!"

"That last performance you held barely even produced half the energy we need," Councilman A countered. "You got any other bright ideas?" After a brief moment of silence, Hochäa responded. "Of course I do! I've prepared a little surprise for everyone that's coming real soon, so please stay calm." The gloomy air that hovered over the council room suddenly changed.

"We don't have any alternative method," the Dragon Elder pointed out. "Councilwoman Hochäa, we're counting on you."
After hanging up on her communicator, Hochäa looks out toward the concert stage. "Come on, you guys," she says in quiet prayer. "Please make it here quick..." Almost as if in answer to her prayers, the concert grounds suddenly get enveloped in darkness...!

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:47 pm

—Shiny Hearts' Dressing Room—
A startled Saya shouts out, "...Eek!"
"Now what's going on...?!" Seina syas, standing alert.
"It appears all the power went out on the concert grounds," observed Greefia.
Ran then reacts to something moving. "...??? I think something is shaking..."
That shaking was the oscillation of sound....

The central monitor that had a camera of the stage suddenly cut to a pitch-black screen....
"H-hey! What the heck happened?!" a startled Councilman C shouts.
The Dark Snake scientist is also shocked at this turn of events. "...What's this?! Sensors are picking up a massive surge of energy...! 65... 68... We've exceeded 70% of our quota! And energy levels are still rising!"
"Just what is happening down there?" the council aide asks, curious. "Enlarge the central monitor." At that moment, noise suddenly emitted from the black screen. It was the vibration of music....

—Moon Palace Stage—
The deathly silence of the dark concert grounds was interrupted with the beating of drums. Then, a spotlight shines onto the stage, revealing a young boy in a jeweled fiery orange outfit—actually it was a girl whose hair was cut short, making her easily mistaken for a boy at first glance. "When I take the stage, our music has tremendous power!" the drummer exclaims.

Another spotlight flashes, shining on a lady with dazzling golden hair bound together by beautiful roses. Wearing a dark rose-themed suit, she strums her bass guitar, letting its deep sound reverberate across the arena. "Thank you everyone for your patience," she says. "This is where we kick this concert up a notch!" The audience erupts in applause.

Then, as if slicing through the excited cheers, another Diva makes the area tremble with an expert guitar riff. A third spotlight now shines onto the guitarist, a woman with a noticeably large orchid decorating her deep violet hair. "I can't hear your passion," she calls out, taunting the audience. "Listen to our song carefully, and shout out with all your might!"

Next to the guitarist, a short girl with pink hair yied into twin ponytails plays the keyboard. "Wow...," she says, "Singing in front of such a large crowd... It's making me a bit nervous!"
Excitement fills the air as the powerful timbre of these four new musicians' melody permeates through the concert grounds.

As the once-blackened monitor now proudly displayed this new band, the Grand Council was in a confused uproar. The council aide announces and identifies each of the new Divas.

"The one who subdued the great mega-weapon Nephilim, Angel of Destruction: Avriel the Archangel.
A lover of peace, one who soothes the hearts of warriors in combat: Floral Empress Katrea.
She who carries the vast power of the Stars: Vielgé, Valkyrie Goddess of Virgo.
She who wields a rare class of healing abilities: Ange the Angel.
The great heroines who fought on the frontlines of several different wars in the past have now gathered together on this stage...!" the council aide concludes in astonishment. "Truly, this is a sight that's hard to believe!"

—Moon Palace Stage, Backstage Right Wing (around the same moment)—
The members of Shiny Hearts raced out of the waiting room to the corridors behind the main stage, anxious as to what happened. What awaited them was a scene they had to see to believe...!
Even the normally calm and collected Seina could not hold in her shock. "Hold on, isn't that Ange the Angel!? Even the Archangel Avriel is on stage...!"
An even more shocked Ran squeals in excitement. "NO WAY~!! Σ(-`Д´-) Katrea the Flower Queen and Vielgé the Battle Maiden are there, too!!"
"I must be dreaming... This can't be real...," Saya mumbles in disbelief. "To meet such legendary Spirits up close and personal like this..."
"Amazing," Noa adds. "Their sound, their voices resound deep in my heart."

Hochäa watches over the Moon Palace from a distance. "So, they made it after all... Thank goodness." She stroked her shoulder in relief for just a moment before realizing something was odd. All of the fans were transfixed on the four Spirits on stage. "Wait a minute," Hochäa muttered, "I could have sworn I asked for a group of FIVE Divas, not just four...."

No one knew since when she was there. She just stood there, unnoticed by anyone in the massive throng of Spirits. A girl wielding a bright red guitar and wearing rabbit ears....

"Hahaha, suprised you, didn't I?" the mischievous girl asked. After a brief moment of silence, a commotion ran through the concert grounds.
"Sheesh, you're late!" Avriel complained. "You had me waiting forever!"
"Ehehehe, sorry, my fault," the mystery Diva apologized.
"The whole group is at last assembled," Vielgé stated.
"Hochäa requested for our appearance," said Katrea.
"I'm so pleased to sing with everybody!" Ange says ecstatically.
The rabbit-eared girl raises her guitar pick and shouts, "Let's get this started, then, shall we?!"

The band is finally back together again—drummer Avriel, bassist Vielgé, guitarist Katrea, keyboardist Ange, and their lead guitarist/singer...
Trickster the Clown Princess!
The "Legendolls" have taken the stage!
Trickster: "It's our very first Legendolls live concert! Let's go!!"

<<To Be Continued in Chapter III...>>

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:28 pm

***Chapter III: "Singing Voices Spreading Across the World"***

—Moon Palace Stage—
Once Team Legendolls finished their performance, a huge screen emerges in the back of the stage, where an image of Hochäa is being displayed. "Legendolls, thank you for your marvelous act!" Hochäa exclaims.
"Sorry for being so late," Trickster responds, "but still, we had a terrific time!"
"TRICKSTER~!!!" the crowd cheers out with enthusiasm.
"Thank you everyone for your support!" Katrea addresses the audience. The crowd cheers back: "KATREA-CHAAAAN~!!!"
"Thanks so much, everyone!" Ange pipes up. "Singing before you all was so much fun!!"
"ANGIIIIIE~!!!" the viewers applaud.
"We thank you for your applause," Vielgé says. "What did you think of our song?"
"AWESOME~!!!" the crowd shouts out, answering her question.
"We may be finished with our live performance," Avriel explains to everyone, "but this concert is far from over, so sit tight and enjoy the show! Are you guys ready to rock?!" The audience responds with a resounding roar.

—Moon Palace Backstage: Last Gigs Control Room—
A group of engineers tend to the machines within. "The Legendolls' performance went even better than I anticipated!" one engineer states. "Energy replenishing rate is at S-rank speed," a second engineer observes, compiling data. A third engineer supports the second with more information: "Power levels for barrier production have exceeded 70%!" "At this rate," Engineer B replies to Engineer C, "there's no doubt we'll reach our energy quota very soon."
The room is overwhelmed with the roaring cheers of the fans. "Hochäa-sama," Engineer A requests, "let's proceed with the program while voltage levels are still high!" Engineer C joins A in his plea. "Please, Hochäa-sama!"

—Moon Palace Stage—
The area has turned into a whirlwind of cheers and applause, with the main stage as its epicenter. Hochäa appears once again on the big screen. "Now then, the next group to grace our stage will be...." Then, Hochäa's image vanishes as the stage goes dark. A moment later, letters emerge onto the screen....

<<NEXT DIVA: ABSOLUTES>>

"...The Absolutes!" Hochäa resumes. Spotlights shine on each of the members of this new band in order.

RYUUNE MATO, IMPERIAL SONGSTRESS
"T-this is slightly embarrassing, but... please listen to our song!"

ALTINA KRAN, WHITE WINGS
"There's a good breeze flowing... I feel like I could fly anywhere!"

FOGNINA THE PASSIONATE DANCER
"Ooo~h, A concert to determine the world's fate...! I'm gettin' fired up!!"

HILDA MARGARET THE PUPPET IDOL
(Hilda's Left Hand Puppet Dragon): "If you don't listen to our song, I'll chomp on you~!"
"You shouldn't say things like that..." scolds Hilda.

DERISE PELTIO, IDOL GENERAL
"It's our turn to shine. Let's keep it cool."

MYRIA SUNDAY, IDOL MAGNATE
"Listen well to my devilish singing voice!"

LEEPHA SEARS, SINGER OF PLENTY
"This is our first performance together as the Absolutes. Everyone, we'll give it our all!"

"Alright! Let's surge onward with high spirits!" Hochäa calls out to everyone. "READY~, GO!!" As the Absolutes began their performance, the audience erupted with glee.

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:38 pm

The engineers are bathed in blue light.
Engineer A observes some changes in the crowd's reactions. "It's nowhere near the enthusiasm we saw with the Legendolls," he states, "but the transition is running smoothly."
"Most likely the audience was shocked and amazed because the Legendolls featured Spirits that no one ever thought would become Divas," Engineer B guessed. Engineer C, meanwhile, was checking on the energy levels. "72... 73... 74... It looks like barrier deployment levels will surpass 75%!"

—Moon Palace Stage—
The performance of the Absolutes continues.
"We are the Absolutes," Mato proclaims, "and we absolutely will not lose!"
"Everyone's shining hearts shall become a beacon of light that shall save the world..." Altina chimes in.
"We'll show you all that we're not just about songs!" Fognina adds.
"We like to sing," Hilda quietly speaks, "but we love it when others listen to our songs..."
"What is this feeling?" Derise asks. "I feel like I want to sing even more..."
"Make sure you burn the true essence of the Absolutes clearly into your memory!" Myria demands the crowd.
"We have been training tirelessly for this day," Leepha says. "Let's make this a concert to remember, everyone!"

Suddenly, lights start flashing red as if alerting something...
"Call for Hochäa-sama!" Engineer A cries out. "We have an emergency!!"
"I'm getting a reading on S-Major!" Engineer B reports.
"S-Major...?" queries a confused Hochäa.
"It's a newly-produced apparatus we loaded into the facility for super-long-range enemy detection," Engineer B explains.
"Save the details for another time!" Hochäa commands. "What is happening now?!"
"Something is coming in our direction," reports Engineer B. "The enemy pattern readings are... gold...." Engineer C adds.
"...What does that mean?" Hochäa asks.
"When the enemy identification reading is golden," Engineer B explains, "it means an Ultimate is approaching."
"The Ultimate is headed for the concert arena!" Engineer C states.
Hochäa stands shocked in disbelief. "Ultimates?! It couldn't be...."

"It's no good," Engineer C says. "We still don't have enough energy gathered to create a barrier!"
"How many are out there?" asks Hochäa. "Current readings confirm only one Ultimate creature coming," answers Engineer B, "but the creature's power level is at maximum; capturing it most likely will be very difficult."
"Power Level MAX!?" exclaims Hochäa.
"Based on armorlite parameters, the Ultimate's attribute is estimated to be... White," reports Engineer B.
"A Diamond Ultimate with a maximum power level...," repeats Engineer C.
Engineer A speaks, having solved the puzzle. "It's Grand Woden.... The enemy approaching the premises is estimated to be Grand Woden."
S-Major's screen then reveals the Ultimate's true form, a shining white knight with golden armor and blinding wings, exuding an immeasureable amount of power.
"Ultimate Grand Woden!!" Hochäa exclaims in confirmation.
"Grand Woden is flying towards the Moon Palace Stage at incredible speed!" says Engineer B.
"What do you propose we do, Hochäa-sama?" Engineer A asks. Hochäa stands in silence, unable to respond. "Hochäa-sama!!" Engineer A urges, trying to get something out of her.

<<To Be Continued in Chapter IV...>>

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:58 pm

***Chapter IV: "Symphony of Decision and Resolution"***

Sirens blaring, red lights flashing... The entire facility is under red alert. Countless tense gazes look upon Hochäa, who was chewing her lip.
"Enemy Signature: Gold, Gem Attribute: Diamond, Power Level: Maximum...," Engineer C reports.
"It's Grand Woden...," Engineer A acknowledges based on the information. "The entity approaching us has been confirmed to be Ultimate Grand Woden...!"
"Ultimate Grand Woden?!" Hochäa reacts.
"The Diamond Ultimate is headed for the Moon Palace stage at rapid speed!" Engineer B updates.
"Hochäa-sama," Engineer A asks, "what do you suggest we do?" Unable to respond, Hochäa simply stands in silence. Engineer A, anxious to get something out of her, tries again urgently. "Hochäa-sama!!"

Dead silence permeates the control room. Hochäa still couldn't come up with a decision. But suddenly, the silence is broken as the whole room is sent rocking with a crash...! Hochäa and the engineers scream, startled at the commotion. Once the vibrations settled, the engineers returned to their stations, analyzing the gauges.
"What was that just now?!" Hochäa exclaims.
"The invading Ultimates breached the convergence point of where the gravitational pulls of our location and the Reverse Continent meet and collide," answers Engineer B. "The shockwave we felt was a result of that breach."
"These events correspond to how all Ultimates from the Reverse Continent invaded up until now," Engineer C adds.
"I see...," Hochäa observes. "I got it. Send the mic my way, and prepare to broadcast on screen."

—Meanwhile, on the Moon Palace Stage—
Without anybody noticing the approaching danger of Ultimate Grand Woden, the Absolutes continue their performance.
"Everyone!" Fognina calls out. "Are you all getting fired up?!"
"All the people in the back," Derise chimes in, "we can see you, too!"
"Engrave our songs into your hearts!" Myria booms.
"I'll... do my best too," Hilda shyly adds.
"What a good wind," Altina remarks. "...? What is this breeze.... It's coming!"
"Huh?" Mato asks, puzzled. Suddenly...

All the Absolutes: "Kyaaaaah~~!!!!" A massive shockwave sent the entirety of Moon Palace reeling, forcing the Absolutes to cut their act short. "What happened just now?!" a startled Myria asks.
"What is this?" Derise joins in with her own confusion. "Everything's shaking all of a sudden..." With the Absolutes all shaken up, the crowd starts noisily talking about the situation. In order to quell the chaos, Hochäa reappears on the big stage screen. "Everyone, please stay calm," she pleads to the people. "The truth is that an Ultimate is headed for this stage even as we speak."
"An Ultimate!" Fognina exclaims.
"That can't be..." Leepha says.
"The vibrations you felt just now are apparently part of a shockwave that the Ultimate emitted by coming towards this place," Hochäa continues.
"Meaning that shaking just now could come again...?" Derise wonders.
"The stage..." Leepha states in shock, "What will happen to the stage?!"
Hochäa takes a deep breath to make sure of her resolve. "I have made my decision," she continues at last. "This concert will——Aaaagh!!!" Her broadcast got cut off as a second shockwave rocked the Moon Palace once more. This time around, it was the audience section that suffered the most damage.
"This attack is even getting our fans injured..." Fognina sadly observes.
"...What do we do, girls?" Hilda asks. The Absolutes stand silently, deep in thought....

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:06 pm

—Meanwhile, in the Last Gigs Control Room—
With the arrival of the second shockwave, the entire room was thrown into chaos.
"Second aftershock confirmed," Engineer C reports.
"Our camera feed has been cut off from the stage screen," Engineer B adds.
"This is..." Engineer A comes forward with his hypothesis. "There's a good chance that smaller Ultimates that can't be detected by S-Major are also on the attack."
"So Ultimate Grand Woden isn't the only enemy we have to worry about?!" Hochäa summarizes. "I'm afraid so," responds Engineer A.
"If that's the case, then how many do you guess are coming?" Hochäa asks.
"If the signature readings were as strong as Grand Woden's, we could make a solid confirmation," Engineer B explains, "but we still won't be able to detect them until they get even closer to us." Engineer C provides further input: "We could come up with an educated guess on how many Ultimates are headed our way based on the number of shockwaves that occur."
"Are you dumb?!" Engineer A reacts to C. "Lady Hochäa wants an estimate of how many shockwaves will be coming our way in advance!"
"Ah," said Engineer C realizing his mistake. "My apologies; I misunderstood the question."
"...In any case," Hochäa proceeds, "there could be several more of these shockwaves coming, correct?" "Yes...," affirms Engineer A. "I understand," says Hochäa solemnly. "It's just as I thought... We'll likely have to terminate this operation.... Please prepare the stage screen for another live feed messa—"

"WAIT!!!" Suddenly, someone barges through the control room doors. The intruder who interrupted Hochäa's speech was none other than Noa Fleur, lead vocalist of Shiny Hearts! "One moment, please!" she continues. "Please let us continue the concert!!"
"How dare you make such demands, barging your way into restricted areas without permission!" shouts an angered Engineer A. "You're disrespecting the Chairwoman!!"
"Stopping this concert won't do anybody any good!!" Noa persists.
"Hold your tongue, arrogant whelp!" a furious Engineer A commands. "Did you not hear a word I said to you?!" Ignoring the engineer, Noa continues her plea to Hochäa. "Please!"

"Things that don't work are just no good. It's as simple as that," Hochäa tells Noa calmly. "There is nothing that can replace you Divas or this stage. If either of you end up destroyed, then it's all over. The best thing to do now is retreat and wait for another opportunity to start again...."
"Can you somehow move this entire huge stage to safety even faster than the Ultimate!?" Noa counters. "...Well... that's..." Hochäa stutters, unable to come up with an answer. Noa then continues her argument: "It took you a vast amount of time just to get this stage ready for our concert to begin with. Can we really afford to wait for 'a second chance'!?"
"...There's no guarantee, but still...." Hochäa weakly says.
"I beg of you," Noa asks, "please let us continue the concert!"
"Onegaishimasu (Please)!!!" It was at this point that the entire Shiny Hearts band was present in the control room, bowing their heads to Hochäa, who was currently speechless for the moment.

"You've lost this battle, Hochäa, just accept it~"
The voice came from another person who came into the control room behind Team Shiny Hearts—this time it was Trickster, who brought her fellow Legendolls with her.
"Don't worry," Trickster continues. "Just leave the concert to us Divas!"
"Of all the reckless, irresponsible things to ask...!" Hochäa complains.
"We're not being irresponsible," Trickster placates Hochäa. "We're all in this together."
A now confused Hochäa could only answer with "...Huh?"
"I'm saying that we will perform as backup support for these young stars," Trickster explains. "'Shiny Hearts featuring the Legendolls'—a collaboration, that is."
"That's a fabulous idea, Trista-chan!" exclaims Rabbie.
"You there, quit shortening people's names when they're present," Trickster complains to Rabbie.
"So what do you say, Hochäa-san?" Vielgé asks. "With all of us together, surely we have better chances of victory, don't we?" Hochäa is sent into deep silent thought as everyone present in the room awaits her decision....

"If you're going to do it, know that there is no room for failure," Hochäa finally says. Everyone in the control room erupts with joy.

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:27 pm

—Moon Palace Stage—
Back on stage, the Absolutes are still stuck in thought, concerned for the well-being of the fans in attendance, when Altina suddenly senses a disturbance....
"What's wrong, Altina?" Ryuune asks her.
"Another one...," Altina answers tensely. "...It's coming!!"
"You don't mean...?!" Leepha reacts.
"...I've had enough," Mato states. "I won't allow this to go on!" Summoning the winged ship Solowing, Mato rides on it to the skies in order to intercept the oncoming third shockwave that Altina sensed.

Emitting a special aura around her person, Mato manages to stop the third shockwave in its tracks... "Kyaaaah!!" ...but the collision was so powerful, the shockwave ended up blowing her off the ship, sending her falling back onto the stage...! "MATO!!" Fognina cries out as all of the Absolutes run over to Mato. As she is helped to her feet by her fellow band members, Mato mutters in between gasps of pain: "We... absolutely... will protect... our stage...."
"...Yes!" Myria says in aggrement.
"That's right!" says Fognina.
One by one, the Absolutes ascend to the skies on their own Solowings.
"This live event must succeed!" Leepha declares.
"We must protect the world with our song..." agrees Mato.
"And besides, I'm not through dancing yet!" adds Fognina.
"We're the ones who can do it," says Altina.
"The time has finally come," declares Myria, "to show my true power!"
"All live concerts must follow the rules for the sake of everyone having a good time," Derise states.
"I'll chomp on those Ultimates eight times over!!" declares Hilda's Left Hand Puppet Dragon. "We're gonna eat you, nyoro~," her Right Hand Puppet Dragon adds. Hilda, finally speaking up, says, "I want this concert... to continue...."

One by one, the Absolutes fall, the shockwaves too much for them.... "There's no end to them... At this rate...." Mato says, looking around at her now wounded teammates. She couldn't help but let out tearful screams of despair. "Someone must sing...! Let this stage and this concert go on! Somebody... anybody... PLEASE!!!"
All lighting machines have fallen, leaving the Moon Palace Stage in a moment of darkness. And then.......

"Hmhmm, looks like you're in need of some of our power, eh?" says Rabbie of Shiny Hearts, who just now got on stage with her band.
"Woohoo, now it's our turn to help out!" says Ran.
"Ah, um, er... Is everyone... alright?" Saya shyly asks.
"It would seem we kept you waiting long enough," Seina states.
"But we're here now, so everything will be just fine! ♥" says Greefia.
"Now, everyone," Noa announces, "for the final performance, please listen to Shiny Hearts' songs!" The spotlights now shine on the six members of Shiny Hearts as the audience shouts out in applause.

"This is not good," Engineer C reports. "S-Major is picking up on another massive energy reading."
"Another Ultimate!?" exclaims a shocked Engineer A.
"According to armorlite parameters, its estimated attribute is... Red..." says Engineer B.

"It will be alright."
Engineer B can only stand back in shock at Hochäa's sudden statement.
"The dice have already been cast," Hochäa explains. "All we can do now is put all our trust in our Divas and hope for the best."
"...Yes," Engineer B slowly agrees. "You are very right."
"Never give up," Hochäa continues. "I believe in everyone, so please...."

—Moon Palace Stage—
The walls echo with the sound of applause as the Shiny Hearts appear on stage.
"This time, our song is a special version!" Noa announces to the crowd.
Then, Avriel continues the surprise announcement: "We'll be here as the backup band!"
"Please enjoy our performance as well," Ange chimes in.
The Legendolls are now also on stage with their respective instruments.
"It's a special collaboration between the Shiny Hearts and the Legendolls!" Trickster adds, exciting the audience.
"We shall never give up!" Noa calls out.
"Let's kick things up a notch and blow those Ultimates outta here!!" Trickster exclaims.

All Shiny Hearts & Legendolls: "Now everyone! LISTEN TO OUR SONG!!"
<<To Be Concluded in Chapter V...>>

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:07 pm

***Final Chapter: "The Melody of the Goddesses"***

Spotlights now shine on the darkened stage... Within the bright light stand the Diva bands of both "Shiny Hearts" and "Legendolls." With the mega-powerful Ultimate invader fast approaching, the two bands begin their special collaborative performance.
All Shiny Hearts & Legendolls: "Now everyone! LISTEN TO OUR SONG!!"

"I'll lend you one of my earphones; let's walk together while listening to the same song.
If the songs we want to hear when we're down on our luck are the same, we can even believe in miracles—"
But just after they sing the first two verses, all Divas on stage tumble down screaming as another even stronger shockwave slams into Moon Palace, interrupting the performance! As the Divas struggle to rise, their eyes beheld the giant form of the Ultimate getting closer.
"...That is...," Katrea says in awe.
"Ultimate Grand Woden!!" Seina finishes.
"To think he's already arrived," says Vielgé. "He's faster than I imagined...."

"Ultimate Grand Woden is now within visible range and still approaching fast," Engineer B announces.
"What's his attack range?!" asks Engineer A.
"At his current velocity...," Engineer C responds, "we'll be within the Ultimate's attack sights in a matter of moments!"
"Do we still not have enough energy gathered?!" queries Hochäa.
"We're at 89%," answers Engineer C. "...It still isn't enough...."
"Unbelievable...," Hochäa reacts.
"...Wait a minute...," Engineer B suddenly states, "Ultimate Grand Woden's approaching speed is starting to slow down...."
"What do you mean?" asks Hochäa. "What's going on?"
"I don't know the cause of this," Engineer B states.
"Get a visual on the skies!" Hochäa orders. "We need to confirm this with our own eyes!"
"Understood," replies Engineer B.

—Moon Palace Stage—
"Wait, you guys, you shouldn't...!" Ran says to the audience as they start moving to the rear of the concert arena.
"What are they planning to do...?" Saya asks.
"All of the audience is turning towards the Ultimate...," says Ange.

One by one, the Spirits with the highest battle prowess among the crowd move to the back of the staged arena and take to the skies, preparing for battle.
A battle to stand up against the Ultimate... a battle to protect their Divas.

One by one, however, the courageous Spirits were crushed under Ultimate Grand Woden's merciless assault. The Ultimate's power was so overwhelming, the Spirits couldn't even get close to him let alone touch him.

"Everyone, stop this, please!!" Noa calls out to the crowd. She could only scream in dismay as she watches Spirits being destroyed one after another.
"You're making a mistake," Avriel then reprimands Noa. "Those Spirits out there don't wish to see you cry."
"But still—!!" protests Noa.
"Those Spirits are fighting for us, to protect this stage," explains Vielgé.
"The best thing we can do now is to answer their feelings with all of our strength," Katrea continues.
"Donig nothing but crying will only make things worse as the casualties and sacrifices rise," adds Ange.
"So we continue!" Trickster shouts. "Let's sing once more!"
Greefia silently agrees after a moment. Ran, somewhat reluctantly, also joins in. "...Yes," says a serious Seina. "You're right," Saya finally says.
"Let's do this!" says Rabbie.
Noa, the last to respond, at last says "......Alright!"
The spotlights shine on Shiny Hearts once more as they bravely stand on stage.
"Let our emotions reach out to you!!" they cry out before singing "Happy New World" once again.

"Thanks to our Divas restarting their song, energy levels have reached 91%," Engineer C reports.
"With this, we should be able to—" Engineer A begins.
"Wait a minute!" Engineer B interrupts. "This is... Have a look at S-Major!"
"...It can't be...," Engineer A remarks in astonishment.
"Gem Attribute: Ruby, Power Level at Maximum.... It will arrive at Ultimate Grand Woden's distance in a few moments," reports Engineer C.
"Grand Woden is already beyond our scope of power," Engineer A complains, "and now we have another max power Ultimate to contend with...."
"If only we had more time...," says Engineer B.
"...Report this to Hochäa-sama... even though it may not be necessary," Engineer A decides.

—Moon Palace Stage—
Meanwhile, the Divas on stage see a noticeable shadow until finally they can confirm the second Ultimate's form with their own eyes.
"Another giant Ultimate is headed our way?!" exclaims Rabbie.
"A dragon with red wings...," observes Seina.
"Could that be...," begins Katrea.
"...Siegwurm... Nova...?" continues Trickster.
The mysterious Ruby Ultimate roars, spouting flames into the air. The Divas saw this creature as nothing less than a crimson devil.
"Well, this is gonna be difficult...," says Trickster.
"A Ruby Ultimate...," adds Katrea. "Its destructive power must be absolutely devastating...."
"Even so, I refuse to surrender!!" Seina declares defiantly.
"That's right," agrees Greefia. "Let's continue our song!"
"But unless some sort of miracle happens," says Saya, "we might not make it...."
"Then we just have to make our own miracles happen!" counters Noa.
She then calls out a prayer that resounds almost everywhere.... "Please! Save us!! SAVE OUR WORLD!!!" As if in answer to Noa's prayer, the Dragon Ultimate's eyes glimmer...!

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:37 pm

"Please look at this!!" exclaims Engineer B. "The second mystery Ultimate is fighting against Ultimate Grand Woden!!"
"The Ruby Ultimate's target isn't us, the Stage, or the Divas," Engineer C says, "it's Ultimate Grand Woden!"
"How could this happen?" asks Hochäa.
"I don't know what's causing it," a slightly frustrated Engineer B says.
"It's a miracle!" Engineer A shouts. "We're bearing witness to a true miracle!"
"...You're right," Hochäa agrees. "Who would have thought we would get an Ultimate to help us? Now is our chance! Everyone, continue your concert! I'm counting on you all!!"

—Moon Palace Stage—
"Did the Ultimate actually answer my wishes...?" Noa wonders.
Almost as if reacting to the singing voices of the Divas, the Dragon Ultimate's wings of red flame that emitted from its back grow even larger.
Ultimate Grand Woden and the Crimson Dragon Ultimate—two powerful creatures that suddenly came from the heavens—begin their fated clash. Their battle powers look to be evenly matched. To finish the duel, the Dragon unleashes its fiery breath. Ultimate Grand Woden counters by piercing the skies with his blade of light.

"That's it! Go for it!" shouts Fognina, rooting for the Dragon.
"Smash him to pieces!!" Rabbie joins in.
"You can't... lose this duel...," Hilda quietly offers her support.
"Do your best!" Ran calls out.
"May the light of hope shine through the heavens..." Altina prays.
"Please, do what you must to defend this world," Saya adds.
"I believe in your power!" Derise calls to the Dragon.

"It appears to be a stalemate," Engineer A observes. "At this point, possibly...."
"How is our energy level?!" says Hochäa, wanting an update.
"95%... 96%...," replies Engineer C. "Just a little more!"
"Hold on," Engineer B says. "More and more smaller Ultimates are closing in!"
"No way!" shouts Hochäa.
"That's not good," says Engineer A. "At this rate...."

The Crimson Dragon gets surrounded by numerous Ultimate creatures. Overwhelmed by the Ultimates' sheer strength in numbers, the Dragon suffers more and more wounds.

—Moon Palace Stage—
"Come on!" Seina goads the Dragon Ultimate. "This can't be the limits of your strength!"
"Now is the time to unleash your true power!!" shouts Myria.
"You can do it, for sure," Greefia adds in support.
"All of us Divas are by your side," Leepha assures, "so please don't lose to them!"
"You absolutely must win!" Mato calls to the Dragon.

As if responding to the supporting cheers of the Divas, the wounded Crimson Ultimate continues fighting the good fight, using its breath, its arms, its tail, and whatever strength it can muster to take down all enemies surrounding it.

"You will not lose, and neither shall we!" Trickster declares. "Come on, Divas! We too will unleash all our strength with our songs!!" The Shiny Hearts members respond in unison: "Right!!"
"Please... Let our song reach you...!!!" Noa prays with every fiber of her being.

Was it the singing voices of the Divas that caused this new miracle...?
The Crimson Dragon lets out a massive roar, and soon afterwards, unsheathes a giant sword that almost seemed like it should be too big for even the Dragon to wield. The wildfires that spewed from this blade as the Dragon swung it incinerated all the surrounding Ultimates in an instant!!

—Meanwhile, Backstage in the Control Room—
"It's done!! Our energy levels are at 100%!!" Engineer C announces. "We now have all the power we need to activate the Spacetime Barrier Producer 'Last Gigs'!!"
"Excellent work, everyone!!" compliments Hochäa. "Prepare for spatial shift deployment!! With this, we'll send all those Ultimates from the Reversed Continent hurtling to another time period!!"

Perhaps it was this massive gathering of energy that caused all of these Ultimates to be drawn to this stage.... Coincidentally, that was the hypothesis that crossed Hochäa's mind.

"All devices are functioning normally," Engineer B announces. "All systems go! We're ready at your command!"

—Moon Palace Stage—
Hochäa appears on the big stage screen soon after the Divas' performance ends. "Our energy collection is at last complete!" she says. "Now we just need to wrap things up. Everyone ready!?"
The Absolutes: "Yes!!"
The Legendolls: "OK!!"
The Shiny Hearts: "If you please!!"
Almost as if in response to the voices of the Divas, the Ruby Ultimate takes a deep breath...
Hochäa and all Divas on stage: "DIVA ENERGY, RELEASE!!!!"

—At That Instant...—
The Crimson Dragon bellows out its most powerful fire breath at the same time Ultimate Grand Woden unleashes his ultimate technique. Their two mighty energies clash, creating an explosive storm of power in the skies that almost envelops the two Ultimates. The pure white light that emitted from this explosion was enough to cover nearly all of Otherrealm.
The very next moment.... The white light that blinded the world split into seven radiant colors, enveloping all of Otherrealm with a soothing, gentle melody....

——<<EPILOGUE>>——
Suddenly, a new message was broadcast to all screens across Otherrealm. On the face of snowy mountains, on the watery surface of man-made lakes, in jewels embedded within pendants and brooches... This message was displayed on every smooth reflective surface in the world.
"Using a spatial rift, our lands and the Reversed Continent have been severed from each other," the mystery figure states. "We have no need to fear the Ultimates any longer. On behalf of all of Otherrealm, I offer my sincere gratitude to the heroic Divas and all of the fans that supported them. Thank you, everyone... Thank you so very, very much!"

—————
[CP14-X09] HOCHÄA, WORLD SAVIOR DIVA {7} -3T
世界を救う詩姫ほちゃー (Sekai wo Sukuu Diiba Hochaa)
Promo X-Rare Topaz Spirit [T] Diva/Stage Style
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <4>: 10,000BP, Level 3 <17>: 20,000BP

Debut Appearance: available as an extra card in card boxes of "Diva Booster: Melody of the Goddesses"

BURST TRIGGER: After Losing a Life Core
Refresh all of your Topaz Spirits, then summon this Spirit Card while ignoring its Core Cost.
When in Battle (Lv. 2-3): For the duration of this turn, one enemy Spirit loses –3000BP.
(Lv. 2-3): When this Spirit gets destroyed by your opponent, exhaust one of your "Diva" Attribute Spirits in order to have this Spirit remain on the Field refreshed.
"Is everybody ready~? Let's save the world with our songs!"
<<Name Origin & Design Motif: [PB13-03] Hochäa the Angelic Egg>>
Hochäa is modeled after the real-life Japanese voice actress and singer 堀江由衣 Horie Yui, who on her radio program "Yui Horie's Angel Egg" is affectionately nicknamed "Hocchan" by her fans.

<<**~"See You Next Stage..."~**>>

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GrandRolo on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:35 am

Thanks a lot!! I've been super-interested in the Diva's story, yet it was too dense to get through (-_-)... Really appreciate it!
GrandRolo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum