Wishing Everyone an Awesome (Belated) SMASHgiving!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wishing Everyone an Awesome (Belated) SMASHgiving!

Post  Smash Spirit on Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:30 pm

YES, I AM STILL ALIVE!!! Very Happy (copying off of Masahiro Sakurai...) Razz

By now, I am sure most of Europe has enjoyed a rather "Smashing" Thanksgiving holiday, especially now that Super Smash Brothers for the Wii U has been officially released throughout most of the globe! Japan still has to wait another week, sadly... Razz

I have been going through various degrees of pains and illnesses (not to mention seasonal allergies I never thought I had before Shocked ...) over the past few months, so I know I am severely behind on card translations (Ultimate Battles 04, 05, and 06 have now been released, with Ultimate Battle 07(?!?) set to come at the beginning of the new year. What's worse, I've yet to finish Set #18!!). This is just a message to let everyone know I have not vanished from the earth and am still dedicated to continuing the Battle Spirits hype in what little ways I can.

I currently plan to buzz through UB04–06 in order once I get "back in the groove," so to speak, but if anyone has any better suggestions or opinions on tackling the cards we've missed, by all means let me know ASAP! I'm all ears! Hope to hear from you all soon.

Kamen Rider OOO: part of a nutritious breakfast. "It's infinitely delicious!"

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wishing Everyone an Awesome (Belated) SMASHgiving!

Post  Soaker on Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:18 pm

Awesome! Well, not awesome that you were sick, but that you're continuing. I was wondering if this forum was dead.
Soaker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus on Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:10 pm

i am in europe but my area has no such strong or by-the-word thanksgiving celebration, i mean not like that american meal with the giant bird.

your health is top priority, dont push yourself dear. translations can wait, better feel good and be healthy first:-)

happy christmas time to you and your family.
Bolmeteus

View user profile http://duelmastersglobal.forumprofi.de/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum