Battle Spirits JPN Set 09: "CHOUSEI (超星) ~Supernova Supremacy~" [COMPLETE!!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle Spirits JPN Set 09: "CHOUSEI (超星) ~Supernova Supremacy~" [COMPLETE!!]

Post  Smash Spirit on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:22 pm

Greetings once again, everyone! This thread will focus on the 90 cards of the ninth Japanese Battle Spirits booster set, "CHOUSEI (超星) ~Supernova Supremacy~" [Released 06 August 2010: 46 Commons/18 Uncommons/12 Rares/8 Master Rares/6 X-Rares].

The Bravers from Set 07 are back and are taking things to the next level! Having ascended to the title of "Brave Emperors" (勇者皇 Yuusha'ou, literally "Kings of Brave Heroes"... and NO, that does not mean GaoGaiGar makes an appearance... Razz ), they have now become double-colored Spirits, much like the two star X-Rares back in Japanese Set 05! Another major double-colored Spirit making its first appearance in this set is Ragnarock, Lord Knight of the Apocalypse, the ultimate ace X-Rare Spirit of the Momose Siblings from BATTLE SPIRITS: Shounen Gekiha Dan. Also making its explosive debut is Dan Bashin's very own Siegwurm Nova the Supernova Dragonlord, which was advertised as the strongest X-Rare Dragon of its time.

Many of the Spirits throughout this set will also have cost reduction symbols of a different Gem Color than their own (the first time it's happened), thus enabling and enhancing versatility in multicolor deck creation.

Finally, the Amethyst Spirits gain a new keyword ability: Immortality, which allows you to summon Spirits from your Trash if the right conditions are met.

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:21 am; edited 4 times in total

Kamen Rider OOO: part of a nutritious breakfast. "It's infinitely delicious!"

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Spirits JPN Set 09: "CHOUSEI (超星) ~Supernova Supremacy~" [COMPLETE!!]

Post  Smash Spirit on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:23 pm

As usual, we start with the Ruby Spirits.

[BS09-001] YOROI-LIZARDON {1}
Yoroilizardon
(ヨロイリザドン Yoroi-Rizadon)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Reptile Beast
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <2>: 2000BP

(Lv. 1-2): Treat this Spirit as a Ruby Spirit as well as a Sapphire Spirit.
"This is the first time I've encountered a creature in this dimension as it is being born. Unlike humans who are birthed by their mothers, these beings are created from a vast space of nothingness as gathered clusters of power given life and form. What a wonderful miracle! To show respect to all living beings in this realm, I have decided to name these creatures Spirits." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Ruby Chapter, Section 1
—————
[BS09-002] FUTABANIA {2} -1R, -1S
Futabanea
(フタバニア Futabania)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Machine Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <3>: 3000BP

During Your Main Phase (Lv. 1-2): When you Summon a Sapphire Spirit to the Field, destroy one opposing Spirit with 2000BP or less.
He finally makes his appearance after a long hiatus. How long has it been? He has a different air about him, but we're extremely lucky to have him return during these darkest times. Look at him, they even tampered with his body... Their struggle will be their last.
<<Name Origin: Futabasaurus suzukii, a dinosaur fossil excavated in Fukuoka, Japan>>
—————
[BS09-003] DRAKKHEN THE CERATOPSIAN {3} -2R
The HornDinoman Drakkhen
(角竜人ドラケン Kakuryuujin Doraken)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Dragon/Terra Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 5000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2): This Spirit gains +2000BP.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): All your Spirits with cost reduction symbols of 2 or more different Gem Symbols gain +2000BP.
His giant shield is his pride and joy. Hopefully he does not end up just like his shield.
—————
[BS09-004] WYBAT THE VAMPIRE DRAGON {3} -1R, -2A
The VampireDragon Wybat
(吸血竜ワイバット Kyuuketsuryuu Waibatto)
Uncommon Ruby Spirit [R] Winged Dragon/Nightling
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <3>: 4000BP, Level 3 <6>: 6000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2-3): RAGE <Special Ruby Ability>
If your opponent has any unexhausted Spirits available, he/she must block this attack.
I'm getting the feeling that more and more characters I've never seen before are emerging in these parts... Could the gaping vortex that recently opened play a factor in this?
—————
[BS09-005] ANDROMETEOS THE GALACTIC DRAGON {4} -2R, -1S
The GalaxyDragon Andrometeors
(銀河竜アンドロメテオス Gingaryuu Andorometeosu)
Uncommon Ruby Spirit [R] Astral Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 5000BP, Level 3 <4>: 7000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): You may look at the top two cards in your deck; if one of them is an "Astral Dragon" Attribute Spirit, add that card to your hand. Return the remaining card(s) to the bottom of your deck in any order you wish.
(Lv. 2-3): Treat this Spirit as a Ruby Spirit as well as a Sapphire Spirit.
"Change is inevitable... No matter who wins this war, be it the Dragons of the Shooting Stars or the forces of Oblivion, this world cannot escape the changes destined to come." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Ruby Chapter, Section 15
<<Name Origin (Fusion): "Andromeda" + "meteor">>
Andromeda is a constellation in the northern sky named after the princess offered up to the sea monster Cetus in the Greek legends of Perseus. It can also refer to the spiral galaxy located within the constellation it's named after.

—————
[BS09-006] KING GORGO THE SERPENT-DRAKE {4} -2R, -2S
The SnakeDragon King-Gorgo
(蛇竜キング・ゴルゴー Jaryuu Kingu-Gorugoo)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Emperor Beast/Fusion Beast
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 5000BP

During Every Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): All of your "Astral Dragon" Attribute Spirits gain +3000BP.
During Your Main Phase (Lv. 2): When you Summon a Sapphire Spirit to the Field, destroy one opposing Spirit with 3000BP or less.
"{The three servants of those who create the stars in the heavens shall transcend time and space to make their guided advent of destiny...} The three fantastic figures appeared before me, exactly like what happened last time." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Final Chapter, Section 5
<<Name Origin: Gorgon (Greek mythology; any of three horrifying sisters with living venomous snakes for hair and a face so horrible that those who gaze on it turn to stone)>>
—————
[BS09-007] CROUGAR THE FIERCE BEAST {5} -3R, -2S
The WildBeast Cruger
(激獣クルーガー Gekijuu Kuruugaa)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Emperor Beast
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP, Level 3 <5>: 7000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): Send two Cores from your Trash to one of your Spirits.
It can't be helped if everyone went berserk. Battling endlessly day in and day out... Sooner or later, someone will crack. It's to be expected.
<<Translator's Note: After looking at this Spirit, I can't help but think that the word "cougar" was at least partially implied in its name...>>
—————
[BS09-008] AGNIFFON THE FLAME EMPEROR {7} -3R, -3S
The FlameEmperor Agniffon
(炎皇帝アグニフォン Enkoutei Agunifon)
Master Rare Ruby Spirit [R] Emperor Beast
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 8000BP, Level 3 <5>: 9000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): Send two Cores from your Trash to one of your Spirits.
During Every Attack Phase (Lv. 2-3): All of your "Emperor Beast" Attribute Spirits gain an additional Gem Symbol the same Color as the one they already have.
Unexpectedly, the Four Emperors have assembled! To lose here will be no laughing matter.
<<Name Origin (Fusion): "Agni" (Hindu element of fire) + "griffon">>
—————
[BS09-009] ARC, BRAVE EMPEROR OF THE BLAZE {6} -2R, -2S
The BlazeEmperor Arc
(烈火の勇者皇アーク Rekka no Yuusha'ou Aaku)
Rare Ruby/Sapphire Spirit {RS} Astral Dragon/Soldier
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <2>: 7000BP, Level 3 <5>: 10,000BP

TRIBUTE SUMMON: 3+ Core Cost —> Void
After paying the traditional Summoning Core Cost, you must move all the Cores of a Spirit that meets these aspects to the location specified in order to Summon this Spirit.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): Destroy an opposing Spirit with 3000BP or less, as well as two of your opponent's Nexus.
This is too dangerous, Rolo! If you stay here, you'll be swallowed up by that vortex! You need to get to safety, Rolo!! ROLO~~!!!

The Amethyst Spirits are up next!

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 7 times in total

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Spirits JPN Set 09: "CHOUSEI (超星) ~Supernova Supremacy~" [COMPLETE!!]

Post  Smash Spirit on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:25 pm

I recently got sick, and my head is starting to pound, but let's see how many of the Amethyst Spirits I can get done...

[BS09-010] KITSUNABY {1}
Kitsunaby
(キツネービ Kitsuneebi)
Common Amethyst Spirit [A] Spiritual Beast

(Lv. 1-2): Treat this Sprit as an Amethyst Spirit as well as a Ruby Spirit.
"I wasn't able to meet with my guide, but if I find them, I should be okay; I'm just following behind them after all. I need to see the Dark Snakes once again. What am I able to do before we engage toward an end to this conflict? Now that I learned the whole story behind this world, it's time to start getting some answers." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Final Chapter, Section 2
<<Name Origin: "kitsunebi" (狐火, Japanese = "foxfire")>>
—————
[BS09-011] GUARDNER THE SHIELD KNIGHT {2} -1A, -1R
The ShieldKnight Guardner
(盾騎士ガードナー Tate-Kishi Gaadonaa)
Uncommon Amethyst Spirit [A] Evil Shadow
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <3>: 3000BP, Level 3 <6>: 6000BP

During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 2-3): When one of your Ruby Spirits is destroyed, send one Core from each of your opponent's Spirits to his/her Reserve.
There are those who gave away their body and soul to the Demonkin in order to gain the strength to fight....
<<Translator's Note: No relation to Yu-Gi-Oh!'s Gardna.... Razz >>
—————
[BS09-012] BOOGEY {3} -2A
Bogies
(ボーギー Boogii)
Uncommon Amethyst Spirit [A] Spiritual Beast
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 3000BP

When Destroyed (Lv. 1-2): Send all but one of the Cores on one of your opponent's Spirits to his/her Trash.
Do the Armies of Oblivion have a main base of operations? Research has only just begun. The Old Tyrants can't seem to find another method of winning.
—————
[BS09-013] MIMIZUKURO {3} -1A, -1R
Mimizukurow
(ミミズクロ Mimizukuro)
Common Amethyst Spirit [A] Evil Shadow
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <3>: 4000BP

(Lv. 1-2): When one of your Spirits is Summoned via the Special Amethyst Ability IMMORTALITY, send one Core from your opponent's Spirits to his/her Reserve.
Doomsday predictions proclaim that an era of change is fast approaching, a concept feared by nearly everyone across Otherrealm. People assumed these signs were already in motion since the Demonkin first appeared. But could this be a misunderstanding? As of late, other never-before-seen creatures different from the Demonkin have emerged more frequently... Could yet another "change" be happening soon, or is it just a personal hunch?
<<Name Origin: Most likely this Spirit's name is derived from the Japanese word fukurou (梟, "owl") and mimizuku referring to horned owls, whose head plumage gives the appearance of ears ("mimi").>>
—————
[BS09-014] BORS THE DARK KNIGHT {4} -2A, -2R
The DarkKnight Bors
(闇騎士ボールス Yami-Kishi Boorusu)
Common Amethyst Spirit [A] Evil Shadow
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP

During Every Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): IMMORTALITY: 5-Core Cost <Special Amethyst Ability>
If this Spirit Card is in your Trash, you can Summon it to the Field when one of your Spirits with the same Core Cost stated above is destroyed.
"What happens when an immortal is swallowed up by Oblivion? They slowly rise again, absorbing the lifeforce of their fallen comrades." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Amethyst Chapter, Section 9
<<Name Origin: Bors (the Elder and the Younger), two of the Knights of the Round Table (Arthurian legend)>>
—————
[BS09-015] GASHABERUS THE PRISON BEAST {4} -2A, -2T
The JailBeast Gashabers
(獄獣ガシャベルス Gokujuu Gashaberusu)
Common Amethyst Spirit [A] Zombie/Imaginary Beast
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP, Level 3 <3>: 6000BP

During Your Draw Phase (Lv. 1-2-3): When you have a Spirit with 8000BP or more on your Field, draw one more card.
When Destroyed (Lv. 3): Return one Topaz Spirit Card from your Trash to your hand.
"The three fantastic figures appeared before me, exactly like what happened last time." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Final Chapter, Section 5
—————
[BS09-016] MORDRED THE DARK KNIGHT {5} -2A, -2R
The DarkKnight Mordred
(闇騎士モルドレッド Yami-Kishi Morudoreddo)
Master Rare Amethyst Spirit [A] Evil Shadow
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <2>: 7000BP, Level 3 <6>: 9000BP

During Every Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2-3): IMMORTALITY: 6-or-7-Core Cost <Special Amethyst Ability>
If this Spirit Card is in your Trash, you can Summon it to the Field when one of your Spirits with the same Core Cost stated above is destroyed.
During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2-3): When one of your Ruby Spirits is destroyed, send one Core from your opponent's Spirits to his/her Reserve.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2-3): Both players must choose a non-Tribute-Summon Spirit of theirs to be destroyed.
The Oblivion Dragons have been defeated... but that was only the trigger to a new form of terror.
<<Name Origin: Mordred (sometimes "Modred") was a notorious traitor in Arthurian legend famous for fighting against King Arthur in the Battle of Camlann (Neither character survived the outcome.).>>
—————
[BS09-017] BAARAL THE SERPENTINE PHOENIX DEITY {10} -6A
The DragonPhoenixDeity Baaral
(蛇凰神バァラル Ja'oushin Baararu)
Master Rare Amethyst Spirit [A] Vanity Deity/Dark Snake
Level 1 <1>: 6000BP, Level 2 <5>: 10,000BP, Level 3 <10>: 15,000BP

During Every Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2-3): IMMORTALITY: 3/4/5/6-Core Cost <Special Amethyst Ability>
(Lv. 2-3): Increase all opposing Spirits' Battle Level Core Cost amounts by +1.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 3): Send all of the Cores in your opponent's Reserve to his/her Trash.
Oblivion gives existence to Oblivion and reigns over it... A conclusion rife with contradictions.
—————
[BS09-018] ZANBA, BRAVE EMPEROR OF DARK SPACE {6} -2A, -2R
The DarknessEmperor Zanba
(暗空の勇者皇ザンバ Ankuu no Yuusha'ou Zanba)
Rare Amethyst/Ruby Spirit {AR} Nightling/Soldier
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 7000BP, Level 3 <7>: 10,000BP

After paying the traditional Summoning Core Cost, you must move all the Cores of a Spirit that meets these aspects to the location specified in order to Summon this Spirit.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): Send a number of Cores from each opposing Spirit to your opponent's Reserve equal to the current Battle Level of this Spirit.
When the Celestial Scythe is wielded by its rightful owner, innumerable lives turn into sparkling stars in one fell slice.

Yay! I managed to pull through! The Emerald Spirits are next!

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 6 times in total

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:26 pm

I managed to take down the Emerald Spirits!

[BS09-019] OOKUCHIBA {1}
Ookuchiba
(オオクチバ Ookuchiba)
Common Emerald Spirit [E] Song Bird

(Lv. 1-2): Treat this Spirit as an Emerald Spirit as well as a Diamond Spirit.
"The small fruit was filled with unripened youth. Watched over by these strange birds, I took the fruit to my mouth. It was horrendously bitter, but my empty stomach helped me endure the taste. Just what meaning was there behind those birds watching me? At the time, I couldn't even imagine the answer." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Emerald Chapter, Section 9
<<Possible Name Origin: Japanese, "Great Leaf Mouth"? (大 oo, "big" + 口 kuchi, "mouth" + 葉 ha, "leaf")>>
—————
[BS09-020] YAMIYANMA {2} -1E, -1D
Yamiyanma
(ヤミヤンマ Yamiyanma)
Common Emerald Spirit [E] Parasite
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <3>: 3000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Add one Core from the Void to one of your Diamond Spirits.
This place will likely become a battleground soon. Troops always gather in swarms where corpses lie. Let's find a way around this place. We must get this weapon to the Bravers, but it will all be for nothing if we die here.
<<Translator's Note: This name can be translated from Japanese as "Dark Dragonfly.">>
—————
[BS09-021] IMPALAR THE MONONOFU {3} -1E, -2S
The Mononofu Impalar
(武士インパラー Mononofu Inparaa)
Common Emerald Spirit [E] Imp/Beast Head

During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When a "Blade Beast" or "Soldier" Attribute Spirit on your Field is exhausted, refresh this Spirit.
The Bravers are infamous for being extremely elusive; you never know where or when they'll pop up next. Finding a lost child is far faster than meeting these guys since they're practically leaping all over the forest doing reconnaissance duty.
<<Translator's Note: Mononofu (武士) = Japanese: "samurai warrior">>
—————
[BS09-022] VISCOUNT MINOBA {4} -2E
The Viscount Minoba
(ミノバ子爵 Minoba Shishaku)
Uncommon Emerald Spirit [E] Song Bird
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <4>: 4000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2): WINDSTORM (1) <Special Emerald Ability>
When this Spirit is blocked, your opponent must exhaust a number of his/her Spirits equal to the amount specified above.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): All your Spirits with the Special Emerald Ability WINDSTORM gain +2000BP.
"A sudden tempest developed with winds clashing at blinding speeds. Somehow, my guide and I managed to hold on to each other. No matter what happens, I must not let go of this blade!" ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Emerald Chapter, Section 10
—————
[BS09-023] LARVA THE FORTRESS WORM {4} -2E, -1D
The FortressWorm Rallba
(要塞蟲ラルバ Yousaichuu Raruba)
Common Emerald Spirit [E] Parasite
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 5000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Add one Core each from the Void to two of your Diamond Spirits.
(Lv. 2): Treat this Spirit as an Emerald Spirit as well as a Diamond Spirit.
This way, over here! If we move forward together with this guy, we should be just fine, even if we run into the Rowdy Vandals! He may be a giant, but he's gentle, so there's nothing to be afraid of.
—————
[BS09-024] ELASMOS, CASTLE OF THE GIANT HORN {5} -1E, -1D
The GiantHornCastle Elasmos
(巨角城エラスモス Kyokakujou Erasumosu)
Uncommon Emerald Spirit [E] Blade Beast/Giant Beast
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 7000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Add one Core from the Void to this Spirit for every "Blade Beast" and "Giant Beast" Attribute Spirit on your Field.
The Bravers have been following almost every step of their enemies... This is the final stronghold.
<<Possible Name Origin: "Elasmotherium," a prehistoric rhino-like creature with one giant horn>>
—————
[BS09-025] SARUTOBE THE NINJA {5} -2E, -1D
The Ninja Sarutobe
(忍者サルトベ Ninja Sarutobe)
Master Rare Emerald Spirit [E] Plant Spirit
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 8000BP

(Lv. 1-2): When this Spirit is discarded from your hand due to the special effects of an opposing Spirit, it can be Summoned immediately to the Field without paying its Core Cost.
When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Discard a card from your opponent's hand.
Is it just me, or does it feel like we're being watched...?
—————
[BS09-026] BATTLESHIP CAPTAIN DREADNOUGHT {7} -4E
The Captain Dreadnought
(軍艦長ドレッドノート Gunkanchou Doreddonooto)
Master Rare Emerald Spirit [E] Winged Beast
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 8000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2): WINDSTORM (2) <Special Emerald Ability>
When this Spirit is blocked, your opponent must exhaust a number of his/her Spirits equal to the amount specified above.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When any of your Spirits with the Special Emerald Ability WINDSTORM get destroyed based on Battle Point difference, they return to your Field in the exhausted position.
This forest won't last much longer... We'll have to part ways here, Rolo.
—————
[BS09-027] VOLZA, BRAVE EMPEROR OF THE JUNGLE {6} -2E, -2D
The JungleEmperor Volza
(密林の勇者皇ヴォルザ Mitsurin no Yuusha'ou Voruza)
Rare Emerald/Diamond Spirit {ED} Blade Beast/Soldier
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 8000BP, Level 3 <6>: 10,000BP

When in Battle (Lv. 1-2-3): When this Spirit destroys only an opposing Spirit based on Battle Point difference, refresh this Spirit.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2-3): Any Spirit that blocks this Spirit cannot have its Cores removed.
"Hearing the term 'Yuusha' (Braver) makes me recall frightening memories of the previous world." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Emerald Chapter, Section 13

The Diamond Spirits will be in my next post! Stay tuned! Very Happy

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 4 times in total

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:27 pm

Surprise, surprise! Surprised The Diamond Spirits are GO!

[BS09-028] GALAR THE ANDROID {1}
The Artifact Galar
(機人ガラール Kijin Garaaru)
Common Diamond Spirit [D] Android

(Lv. 1-2): Treat this Spirit as a Diamond Spirit as well as a Topaz Spirit.
"The discovery of it was a pure coincidence. It could very well be the final piece of the puzzle. The Dragons, the Rowdy Vandals, the Angels, the Demonkin, the Giants, and the Invaders—just who or what were they? I must see the Dark Snakes once more. I must confirm the eivdence I've gathered." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Diamond Chapter, Section 14
—————
[BS09-029] OOZUCHI THE ARMORED BEAST {2} -1D, -1T
The ArmoredBeast Oozuchi
(鎧装獣オオヅチ Gaisoujuu Oozuchi)
Common Diamond Spirit [D] Giant Beast/Hunting Beast
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <3>: 4000BP

During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When you lose a Life Core due to an opposing Spirit's attack, refresh one of your Topaz Spirits on the Field.
The heavens split as the Vanity Deities descend from the skies. Their power is too strong to stand up against. Yet still, there are those who willingly intercept them, believing that a new power will soon be born. A period of unexpected calm develops...
<<Name Origin: "Oozuchi" (大槌) = Japanese: "giant hammer">>
—————
[BS09-030] HLIN THE SILVER GUARDIAN {3} -2D
The Guardian Hlin
(白銀の守護者リン Hakugin no Shugosha Rin)
Uncommon Diamond Spirit [D] Ice Princess
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP

(Lv. 1-2): IMMUNITY (Amethyst/Sapphire) <Special Diamond Ability>
This Spirit is invincible against the effects of all opposing Spirits, Nexus, and Spell Cards of the Gem Colors stated above.
(Lv. 2): All of your "Ice Princess" Attribute Spirits gain the Special Diamond Ability IMMUNITY (Amethyst/Sapphire).
"Suddenly, I heard the sound of despair. A terrible sound like the shattering of glass erupted from the Singing Diva's throat as she crumpled into the Guardian's arms..." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Diamond Chapter, Section 12
—————
[BS09-031] GALAPARZO THE GIANT GUARDIAN BEAST {3} -1D, -1T
The GuardianGiantBeast Galaparzo
(守護巨獣ガラパーゾ Shugo-Kyojuu Garapaazo)
Common Diamond Spirit [D] Giant Beast
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 5000BP

(Lv. 1-2): When a Spirit with only 3000BP or less attacks, neither player loses Life Cores.
During Your Opponent's Turn (Lv. 2): ICEWALL: Emerald <Special Diamond Ability>
When your opponent uses a Spell Card of the Gem Color specified, exhaust this Spirit to negate its effect.
The watchman of the ridge is like an unshakeable steel wall against both the Invaders' protectors and their enemies. Passing through without permission is unforgivable.
<<Name Origin: Galápagos Islands, home to some of the largest turtle species in the world>>
—————
[BS09-032] GALEFOXER, SOARING IRON BEAST {4} -2D, -2E
The FlyingIronBeast Gale-Fokker
(飛鋼獣ゲイル・フォッカー Hikoujuu Geiru-Fokkaa)
Common Diamond Spirit [D] Machine Beast/Blade Beast
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 7000BP

During Your Core Phase (Lv. 1-2): When there is a 7-or-higher Core Cost Spirit on your Field, add one Core from the Void to this Spirit.
During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 2): All your Spirits with cost reduction symbols of two or more different Gem Colors gain +2000BP.
{The three servants of those who create the stars in the heavens shall transcend time and space to make their guided advent of destiny.} What will that destiny be? A time of annihilation where nothing is left standing? Or a time of rebirth filled with the power of life?
—————
[BS09-033] GAUT THE LANCE KNIGHT {5} -3D, -2T
The LanceKnight Gautr
槍戦騎ガウト Sousenki Gauto)
Uncommon Diamond Spirit [D] Armed Machine/Mounted Warrior
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP

During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When you lose a Life Core due to the attack of an opposing Spirit, refresh three of your Topaz Spirits.
Once an Invader, now he's part of the Singing Diva's advanced guard. He inspires his comrades-in-arms as he awaits the Braver's arrival.
—————
[BS09-034] GNA, BATTLE MAIDEN OF THE DRIFTING SNOWS {6} -3D
The Valkyrie Gna
(風花の戦乙女グナ Kazabana no Ikusa-Otome Guna)
Common Diamond Spirit [D] Ice Princess

During Your Opponent's Turn (Lv. 1-2): ICEWALL: Emerald/Sapphire <Special Diamond Ability>
When your opponent uses a Spell Card of the Gem Colors stated above, exhaust this Spirit to negate its effect.

(Lv. 2): This Spirit gains +2000BP for every "Ice Princess" Attribute Spirit on your Field.
"The song has vanished... but no one has given up, not even the Singing Diva. Therefore, I too made my own decision." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Diamond Chapter, Section 12
<<Translator's Note: "Kazabana" (風花, literally "windflower") refers to the first stages of winter when snowflakes would ride the rising air currents and "dance" as they fall, in a style similar to cherry blossom petals in springtime.>>
—————
[BS09-035] SMIDOLORD THE GIANT BEAST EMPEROR {7} -2D, -2T
The GiantBeastEmperor Smidlord
(巨獣皇スミドロード Kyojuu'ou Sumidoroodo)
Master Rare Diamond Spirit [D] Giant Beast/Hunting Beast
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 5000BP, Level 3 <7>: 8000BP

(Lv. 1-2-3): If this Spirit Card is in your hand when you lose a Life Core due to the attack of an opposing Spirit, and you have only three or fewer Life Cores remaining, you may Summon this Spirit to the Field without paying its Core Cost.
During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 2-3): All of your "Giant Beast" and "Hunting Beast" Attribute Spirits gain +2000BP.
The Singing Diva's vessel miraculously survived the crash landing. The savior was a giant form who thrust himself to get pinned beneath the ship as an emergency sacrifice.
<<Name Origin: "Smilodon" (a.k.a. the "sabretooth tiger")>>
—————
[BS09-036] UR, BRAVE EMPEROR OF THE BLIZZARD {6} -2D, -2T
The BlizzardEmperor Ullr
(氷雪の勇者皇ウル Hyousetsu no Yuusha'ou Uru)
Rare Diamond/Topaz Spirit {DT} Armed Machine/Soldier
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <2>: 7000BP, Level 3 <5>: 10,000BP

After paying the traditional Summoning Core Cost, you must move all the Cores of a Spirit that matches these aspects to the location specified in order to Summon this Spirit.

(Lv. 1-2-3): When a Spirit with a Core Cost of 4 or less attacks, neither player loses Life Cores.
(Lv. 2-3): IMMUNITY (Ruby/Amethyst/Diamond/Sapphire) <Special Diamond Ability>
This Spirit is invincible against the effects of all opposing Spirits, Nexus, and Spell Cards of the Gem Colors stated above.
A world that has lost its song now turns to the last remaining rays of light.

The Topaz Spirits are up next!

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 3 times in total

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:29 pm

Finally, some free time...! On with the Topaz Spirits!

[BS09-037] POOKA {1}
Pooka
(プーカ Puuka)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Fairy

(Lv. 1-2): Treat this Spirit as a Topaz Spirit as well as an Amethyst Spirit.
"The actions of the Fairies that lost their kingdom were nothing short of remarkable. Their deeds aren't necessarily connected, but under the Queen's command, they have enlisted themselves as reinforcements for other kingdoms, fought against the enemy, helped in evacuations, and searched for the Keys." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Topaz Chapter, Section 10
—————
[BS09-038] TINKA, FAIRY OF THE MAYLILIES {2} -1T
The LilybellFairy Tinka
(スズランの妖精ティンカ Suzuran no Yousei Tinka)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Fairy
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 3000BP, Level 3 <4>: 4000BP

During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2-3): When your opponent uses a special effect of a Spirit or Spell Card that specifically targets your "Fairy" Attribute Spirits, you can make it such that those effects only affect this Spirit.
It appears that the Fairy Queen is hiding something... I wonder if her underlings know what that secret is.
<<Name Origin: "May lily" is one of several alternate names for the
suzuran (鈴蘭) flower, whose official name in English is "Lily-of-the-Valley." "Tinka" most likely is derived from Peter Pan's famous fairy Tinkerbell.>>
—————
[BS09-039] PENTAN DETECTIVE {2} -1T, -1A
Detective Pentan
(探偵ペンタン Tantei Pentan)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Song Bird/Drifting Spirit
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <3>: 3000BP

During Your Start Phase (Lv. 1-2): By discarding a [BS09-079] "Character Lost" Spell Card from your hand, you may look at one card of your choice from your opponent's hand.
When Destroyed (Lv. 2): Return one Amethyst Spell Card from your Trash to your hand.
He says he has a lead on the Key's whereabouts.... Oh, never mind, it's nothing. Probably not worth listening to.
—————
[BS09-040] IWASAAL {3} -1T, -1A
Iwasaal
(イワザール Iwazaaru)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Imaginary Beast/Hunting Beast
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP

When This Spirit Blocks (Lv. 1-2): Exhaust two of your opponent's Spirits with a Core Cost of 3 or less.
(Lv. 2): Treat this Spirit as a Topaz Spirit as well as an Amethyst Spirit.
He may be violent, but he's a great help in times of emergency. Let's pass on the Beast Kingdom and move on to the Magic Kingdom; there we may find some tools to help in our research, or at least some weapons to protect ourselves.
<<Name Origin: iwazaru (
言わざる, Japanese: "do not speak"); the second of the "See/Hear/Say-No-Evil" Monkey Spirit series>>
—————
[BS09-041] ASPIDOCHELUN {4} -2T, -2D
Aspidochelun
(アスピドケルン Asupidokerun)
Uncommon Topaz Spirit [T] Hunting Beast/Flying Fish

When This Spirit Blocks (Lv. 1-2): Draw one card from your deck.
"Was I mistaken in my judgment? The 'enemy blade' that pierced me was merely a helpful beast." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Topaz Chapter, Section 13
<<Name Origin: "Aspidochelone" [Greek, "aspis" (asp/shield) + "chelone" (turtle)], a fabled sea creature in Medieval Europe usually depicted as an island-sized turtle or whale>>

—————
[BS09-042] PETER THE FAIRY KNIGHT {5} -3T, -2A
The FairyKnight Peter
(妖精騎士ピーター Yousei-Kishi Piitaa)
Uncommon Topaz Spirit [T] Fairy
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 5000BP, Level 3 <4>: 7000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): HOLY LIFE <Special Topaz Ability>
When your opponent loses a Life Core due to this Spirit's attack, add one Core from the Void to your Life.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2-3): Choose a target opposing Spirit; that Spirit cannot block for the duration of this battle.
It's not that I detest handsome men; I'm just not interested, that's all.
<<Translator's Note: It's believed this Spirit is based off of Peter Pan.>>

—————
[BS09-043] CLOCKDILE {6} -2T, -2A
Clockdile
(クロックダイル Kurokkudairu)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Hunting Beast/Imaginary Beast
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 5000BP, Level 3 <3>: 6000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): Destroy all opposing Spirits with the Special Sapphire Ability ASSAULT.
When Destroyed (Lv. 3): Return one Amethyst or Topaz Spell Card from your Trash to your hand.
He carries a bomb inside his stomach. Obviously he shouldn't work himself too hard considering the potential danger, and yet he still wants to do his best despite the situation... I understand how he feels.
<<Name & Design Origin: Yet another Peter Pan reference, this Spirit is most likely based on the tick-tocking crocodile Peter encounters in the stories.>>

—————
[BS09-044] HAMADRYAS THE FAIRY PRINCESS {7} -4T
The FairyPrincess Hama-Dryas
(妖精の姫巫女ハマ・ドリュアス Yousei no Hime-Miko Hama-Doryuasu)
Master Rare Topaz Spirit [T] Fairy
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <2>: 6000BP, Level 3 <4>: 7000BP

(Lv. 3): All of your "Fairy" Attribute Spirits gain the following effect: "When This Spirit Attacks: When determining the battle's outcome, if the opponent's blocking Spirit is at Level 1, treat the situation as if you were never blocked, ignoring Battle Point difference."
"It's no use... My consciousness is... My life was just saved not too long ago...." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Topaz Chapter, Section 13
<<Name Origin: "Hamadryads," Greek mythological beings that live in trees>>

—————
[BS09-045] RYUTE, BRAVE EMPEROR OF RADIANCE {6} -2T, -2A
The ShiningEmperor Ryute
(光輝の勇者皇リュート Kouki no Yuusha'ou Ryuuto)
Rare Topaz/Amethyst Spirit {TA} Imaginary Beast/Soldier
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP, Level 3 <7>: 10,000BP

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2-3): All opposing Spirits that block this Spirit are treated as being at Battle Level 1.
Leave the battle to the professionals; in the meantime, we need to find those Keys!

The Sapphire Spirits are up next; stay tuned!

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 5 times in total

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:30 pm

Let's get on with the Sapphire Spirits!

[BS09-046] ALPARKA THE GATEKEEPER {1}
The Gatekeeper Alparkar
(門番アルパーカー Monban Arupaakaa)
Common Sapphire Spirit [S] Beast Head/Creator

(Lv. 1-2): Treat this Spirit as a Sapphire Spirit as well as an Emerald Spirit.
"Four of the Six Gem Realms are experiencing the same widespread assault. Feeling concerned, I went to the castle to warn the authorities on the recent events; of course, I was denied entry. It didn't matter that this could be the fifth such incident. Now that I look at this place, this realm has a high cultural level of civilization. I could run the risk of getting arrested for 'spouting nonsense'... Perhaps I should give up on my warnings." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Sapphire Chapter, Section 2
—————
[BS09-047] SANGOJAW THE SHARKMAN {2} -1S
The SharkMan Sangojaw
(鮫人サンゴジョー Koujin Sangojoo)
Uncommon Sapphire Spirit [S] Beast Head/Creator
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <3>: 4000BP, Level 3 <6>: 6000BP

(Lv. 1-2-3): All Spirits can no longer be refreshed due to the effects of Nexus or Spell Cards.
The fact that he is a former arresting officer is not just for show; even those with greater strength than him cannnot escape his iron grip.
<<Translator's Note: As mentioned earlier, Sangojaw is based off of "Sandy" Shā Wùjìng
(沙悟浄), a former celestial general turned sand demon in the Chinese classic Journey to the West.>>
—————
[BS09-048] BONNACORN THE BLAST BEAST {2} -1S, -1E
The BombBeast Bonnacorn
(爆獣ボナコーン Bakujuu Bonakoon)
Common Sapphire Spirit [S] Beast Head
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <4>: 5000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): When you have an Emerald Spirit on your Field, destroy one opposing Spirit with a Core Cost of 2 or less.
Unfortunately, I bear disparaging news: it appears the Northern Lands are under the control of the traitorous Western Kingdom. The North's machine craft techniques, the pride of the region feared by many, have now fallen into the hands of the Oblivion Armies. For the first time in the history of the Automaton Tournament, Northern artificial soldiers reign supreme in all the top ranks. I can only hope and pray the balance of power does not shift greatly...
—————
[BS09-049] CTHUGMA THE FLAME LIZARD {3} -1S, -2E
The FlameLizard Cthugma
(炎蜥蜴クトゥグマ Honoo-Tokage Kutuguma)
Common Sapphire Spirit [S] Fusion Beast
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 4000BP, Level 3 <4>: 5000BP

(Lv. 1-2-3): This Spirit can block an opposing Spirit with the special effect "This Spirit cannot be blocked."
When This Spirit Blocks (Lv. 3): Destroy one opposing Spirit with the effect "This Spirit cannot be blocked."
What's this?! He wrapped his own body in flames! Such genius! He must have gained this new strategy in Battle Ball.
<<Name Origin: "Cthugha," a fictional deity in the Cthulhu Mythos who resembles a giant fireball>>

—————
[BS09-050] CANARIE THE SINGING DIVA {4} -2S, -2E
The Diva Canary
(歌姫カナリー Utahime Kanarii)
Common Sapphire Spirit [S] Creator
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <4>: 4000BP

(Lv. 2): When you set a Nexus on your Field, add one Core from the Void to this Spirit.
Feast your eyes upon this glorious dance! Sure, fierce contests that make your muscles tense and your blood boil can be wonderful, but the truth is oftentimes they are quite indecent. This is more like recreation for the eyes.
—————
[BS09-051] OZIAS THE DRAGON-ARMORED GIANT {5} -3S
The DragonArmorGiant Ozias
(竜鎧の巨人オージアス Ryuugai no Kyojin Oojiasu)
Uncommon Sapphire Spirit [S] Fighting Spirit
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <4>: 7000BP

(Lv. 2): All the Nexus on your Field are treated as being at Nexus Level 2.
"The Bravers are naturally some of the strongest Spirits even in this realm. My attempt to warn others of recent events didn't go so well, but what regrets I have are far too little to worry about." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Sapphire Chapter, Section 11
—————
[BS09-052] FOREST GOLEM {5} -3S, -2E
Forest-Golem
(フォレスト・ゴレム Foresuto-Goremu)
Common Sapphire Spirit [S] Artificial Soldier/Plant Spirit
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): When you have an Emerald Spirit on your Field, destroy one opposing Spirit each with a Core Cost of 3 and 4.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2): ASSAULT (1) <Special Sapphire Ability>
During this turn for the number of times stated above, you can exhaust one Nexus in order to refresh this Spirit.
"Why is this...? As strong as the Sapphire Spirits are, they should be able to win against the forces of Oblivion easily... Instead they waste their energies in killing each other, forcing them down the spiraling path to certain self-destruction...." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Sapphire Chapter, Section 12

—————
[BS09-053] CYCBROS THE BLACKSMITH KING {6} -2S, -2R
The BlacksmithKing Cyc-Bros
(鍛冶王サイク・ブロス Kajiou Saiku-Burosu)
Master Rare Sapphire Spirit [S] Fighting Spirit/Creator
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <4>: 9000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2): CRUSH <Special Sapphire Ability>
Your opponent must discard a number of cards from the top of his/her deck equal to the current Battle Level of this Spirit.

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2): For each card discarded due to this Spirit's Special Sapphire Ability CRUSH, add one Core from the Void to this Spirit.
The Blacksmith King, whose brute strength and reputation far outclass those of his automated warriors, sallies forth! After suffering defeat in the first round of the Automaton Contest, his battling prowess is only paralleled by his sheer determination to adapt and learn from his mistakes.
<<Name Origin: "Cyclops," one-eyed giant of Greek mythology>>

—————
[BS09-054] COYO, BRAVE EMPEROR OF THE AZURE STORM {6} -2S, -2E
The StormEmperor Coyo
(蒼嵐の勇者皇カイオー Souran no Yuusha'ou Kaiou)
Rare Sapphire/Emerald Spirit {SE} Beast Head/Soldier
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 9000BP, Level 3 <6>: 10,000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2-3): ASSAULT (1) <Special Sapphire Ability>
During this turn for the number of times stated above, you can exhaust one Nexus in order to refresh this Spirit.
How come this warrior never participated in the tournaments? If he entered, he would easily wipe the floor with the competition with record-breaking results.

The Nexus Cards will be in my next post!

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 4 times in total

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:31 pm

I'm so happy I have a break... The Nexus Cards are a-go!

[BS05-055] VALLEY OF REINCARNATION {3} -2R
The Reincarnation Valley
(転生の谷 Tensei no Tani)
Common Ruby Nexus [R]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

During Your Draw Phase (Lv. 1-2): At the start of this Phase, discard a Tribute Summon Spirit from your hand in order to draw an additional card from your deck.
(Lv. 2): All of your Tribute Summon Spirits cannot be forced from the Field back into your hand due to the effects of any opposing Spirit, Nexus, or Spell Card.
"A valley where the Dinosaurs head toward in their final moments; it is there where the dead are reborn with a new life." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 30
—————
[BS09-056] BIRTHPLACE OF THE STARS {4} -2R
The Star Creation Place
(星創られし場所 Hoshi Tsukurareshi Basho)
Common Ruby Nexus [R]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <3>

(Lv. 1-2): All of your 8000BP-or-higher Spirits gain the Special Ruby Ability RAGE.
During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When one of your "Astral Dragon" Attribute Spirits destroy only an opposing Spirit based on Battle Point difference, return one Spirit Card from your Trash to your hand.
"The place where a certain Dragon gained immense power upon his reincarnation. From that moment on, this site has become sacred ground for all Dragons." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 123
—————
[BS09-057] CLOCKTOWER CONCEALED IN THE SHADOWS {4} -2A
The Shadow Hiding Clock Tower
(影潜む時計台 Kage-Hisomu Tokeidai)
Uncommon Amethyst Nexus [A]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <3>

(Lv. 1-2): All of your Spirits with the Special Amethyst Ability IMMORTALITY gain +1000BP.
(Lv. 2): All of your Spirits with the Special Amethyst Ability IMMORTALITY gain the Special Amethyst Ability CURSE.
"An indestructible clock tower that never keeps time. Sometimes, its hands suddenly start moving; rumor has it that someone will die soon when this happens." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 44
—————
[BS09-058] BOOKSHELF OF GRIMOIRES {4} -2A
The Grimoire Bookshelf
(魔本収められし書架 Mahon Osamerareshi Shoka)
Common Amethyst Nexus [A]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <1>

During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When your opponent uses the effects of a Spell Card, send one Core from the opposing Spirit to his/her Reserve.
During Your Opponent's End Phase (Lv. 2): You may place one card from your hand back to the top of your deck. This effect does not activate when your opponent runs out of cards to draw.
"A forbidden tome that holds the many records of the Dark Snakes dating back to ancient times. Its contents are shrouded in mystery, but perhaps an even greater enigma is how the Dark Snakes managed to write any records at all, what with having no arms...." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 204
—————
[BS09-059] JADE SHRINE {3} -1E
The Jade Shrine
(翡翠の社 Hisui no Yashiro)
Common Emerald Nexus [E]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): All of your "Blade Beast" Attribute Spirits gain +2000BP.
During Your Opponent's Main Phase (Lv. 2): The Cores on all of your Spirits cannot be depleted any lower than to their Level 1 cost.
"A shrine erected to worship the spirits who created these forests. Actually, one can find many shrines like this spread out in one single forest, resulting in diverse architectural styles." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 28
—————
[BS09-060] GREAT FOLIAGE-WINGED TREE {4} -2E
The Green Big Tree
(緑翼の大樹 Ryokuyoku no Daiju)
Uncommon Emerald Nexus [E]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

During Your Main Phase (Lv. 1-2): When one of your Spirits with the Special Emerald Ability WINDSTORM is summoned, exhaust an opposing Spirit with the same Core Cost as that Spirit.
During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 2): Select which Spirits your opponent must retire due to the effects of the Special Emerald Ability WINDSTORM.
"As the oldest tree in the forest, at first many believed this to be the legendary World Tree. A miraculous marvel, this tree cannot break, be cut down, or catch flame." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 280
—————
[BS09-061] GUARDIAN GIANT BEASTS' SANCTUARY {3} -1D
The Sanctuary protected by GiantBeast
(巨獣守りし神域 Kyojuu Mamorishi Shin'iki)
Common Diamond Nexus [D]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When any of your "Giant Beast" or "Hunting Beast" Attribute Spirits block an oncoming attack from an opposing Spirit, add one Core from the Void to your Spirit.
During Your End Phase (Lv. 2): Refresh all of your "Giant Beast" and "Hunting Beast" Attribute Spirits.
"A legendary sacred site said to imbue power to those who still have life in them. There are those who made the effort to escort the Singing Diva to this location, but collapsed during their journey. How deeply regrettable...." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 616
—————
[BS09-062] NORN SPRING {3} -2D
The Spring of Norn
(ノルンの泉 Norun no Izumi)
Uncommon Diamond Nexus [D]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <1>

During Your Opponent's Turn (Lv. 1-2): In place of exhausting your Spirit, you can now exhaust one of your Nexus to activate your Spirit's Special Diamond Ability ICEWALL.
(Lv. 2): None of your Diamond or Topaz Nexus can be destroyed due to the effects of any opposing Spirits, Nexus, or Spell Cards.
"A mysterious spring said to help one fully recover one's power. The hints to everything were right in this spot." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 506
—————
[BS09-063] THE FLOWER PALACE {3} -1T
The Flower Palace
(花の宮殿 Hana no Kyuuden)
Common Topaz Nexus [T]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

During Your Opponent's Turn (Lv. 1-2): When one of your "Fairy" Attribute Spirits is destroyed, send one of its Cores to the Trash to return said Spirit to the Field in the exhausted position.
During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 2): None of your opponent's Nexus can be exhausted.
"Just as its name implies, this is a grand palace made of flowers. Some may say that the word 'Märchen' (German for 'fairytale') was made just for a place like this, but it can't be helped. This palace would be perfect for Lunlun." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 70
<<Translator's Note: The flavor text is most likely making a cross-reference to Shiro Jinbo's
「花の子ルンルン」"Hana no Ko Lunlun" (English titles: "The Flower Child Lunlun," "Lulu the Flower Angel"), a magical girl manga/anime series first released in 1979, over a decade before the infinitely more popular Sailor Moon.>>
—————
[BS09-064] THE FLYING ARK {4} -2T
The Flying Ark
(天駆ける方舟 Ama Kakeru Hakobune)
Uncommon Topaz Nexus [T]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When your Life Cores increase due to the effects of the Special Topaz Ability HOLY LIFE, look at the top two cards in your deck; if any Spell Cards come up, add one to your hand. Return the other card(s) to the bottom of your deck in any order you wish.
During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 2): All of your Spell Cards gain one Topaz cost reduction symbol ("-1T").
"It emerged beyond the Gates of Heaven when the Seven Keys were assembled... A vessel of the Angels, by the Angels, and for the Angels." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 722
<<Translator's Note: Rolo has gone Gettysburg on us.... Razz >>

—————
[BS09-065] THE MASTER ARTISANS' GREAT WORKSHOP {4} -2S
The Great Workshop of the Meisters
(名工の大工房 Meikou no Daikoubou)
Common Sapphire Nexus [S]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <1>

During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When a "Creator" Attribute Spirit of yours becomes exhausted, add one Core from the Void to your Reserve.
During Your End Phase (Lv. 2): You can set an Emerald or Sapphire Nexus from your Trash onto the Field by paying its Core Cost with the Cores you have on the Field.
"A factory complex managed and operated with the full strength of the Northern Country. As the nation's second designated capital, this is the project city where the finest artisans of machinery in all the Sapphire Realm gather." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 109
—————
[BS09-066] THE AWAKENING FORTRESS CASTLE {5} -3S
The Awakening Fortress Castle
(目覚める要塞城 Mezameru Yousaijou)
Common Sapphire Nexus [S]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <1>

When This Nexus is Set (Lv. 1-2): You may Summon one 4-Core-Cost-or-lower Sapphire Spirit from your hand directly to the Field, ignoring its Core Cost. This Spirit's "When Summoned" effects do not activate when using this effect.
During Your Draw Phase (Lv. 2): When this Phase begins, discard one Nexus card from your hand in order to draw an additional card.
"A moving castle created by the artisans of the North. Many believe that other such automatic mobile vessels, such as trains and airships, also exist, even though they are rarely seen." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 292

The Spell Cards will be coming soon... Stay tuned!

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:32 am; edited 5 times in total

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:34 pm

Good morning everyone! I'll start off the day with Set 09's Spell Cards.

[BS09-067] BIG BANG ENERGY {4} -2R
Big Bang Energy
(ビッグバンエナジー Bigguban Enajii)
Uncommon Ruby Spell

Main Phase:
For the duration of this turn, all "Astral Dragon" Attribute Spirits in your hand have the same Core Cost as the number of Life Cores you have remaining.
Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, one of your Spirits gains +2000BP.
—————
[BS09-068] LANDMINE {5} -3R, -2S
Land Mine
(ランドマイン Randomain)
Common Ruby Spell

Flash Timing:
Destroy an opposing Spirit with any one of the following Special Gem Abilities: EVOLUTION, CURSE, HIGH SPEED, BRILLIANCE, or CRUSH. Should this card be discarded from your deck due to the effects of an opposing Spirit, Nexus, or Spell Card, this effect immediately activates.
—————
[BS09-069] FLAME GUST {6} -3R
Flame Gust
(フレイムガスト Fureimu Gasuto)
Rare Ruby Spell

Flash Timing:
Destroy an opposing Spirit with 6000BP or less.
—————
[BS09-070] ELIMINATION {3} -3A
Elimination
(エリミネイション Erimineishon)
Common Amethyst Spell

Flash Timing:
After sending one Core from one of your Spirits to your Trash, send a Core from an opposing Spirit to your opponent's Trash.
—————
[BS09-071] IMMORTAL DRAW {4} -2A
Immortal Draw
(イモータルドロー Imootaru Doroo)
Common Amethyst Spell

Main Phase:
For the duration of this turn, when you summon a Spirit with the Special Amethyst Ability IMMORTALITY, draw two cards from your deck.
Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, one of your Spirits gains +1000BP.
—————
[BS09-072] SHADOW BLADE {7} -3A, -2R
Shadow Blade
(シャドーブレイド Shadoo Bureido)
Rare Amethyst Spell

Flash Timing:
When you have both Ruby and Amethyst Spirits on your Field, destroy all exhausted opposing Spirits that are not Tribute Summons.
—————
[BS09-073] ON THE EDGE {3} -2E
On the Edge
(オンザエッジ Onza Ejji)
Common Emerald Spell

Flash Timing:
For the duration of this turn, when calculating Battle Point difference in battle, all Spirits will use their Level 2 Battle Points.
—————
[BS09-074] FOREST CHARGE {3} -2E, -1D
Forest Charge
(フォレストチャージ Foresuto Chaaji)
Common Emerald Spell

Flash Timing:
For the duration of this Battle Phase, when any of your "Blade Beast" or "Giant Beast" Attribute Spirits destroy only an opposing Spirit based on Battle Point difference, those attacking Spirits are automatically refreshed.
—————
[BS09-075] WIND SHEAR {6} -3E
Wind Shear
(ウィンドシアー Windo Shiaa)
Rare Emerald Spell

Flash Timing:
Refresh all of your Spirits with the Special Emerald Ability WINDSTORM.
—————
[BS09-076] EMERGENCY {3} -1D
Emergency
(エマージェンシー Emaajenshii)
Common Diamond Spell

Flash Timing:
Refresh all of your exhausted Spirits. Non-Tribute-Summon Spirits that were refreshed with this Spell cannot attack for the rest of this turn.
—————
[BS09-077] ICEBERG {3} -2D
Iceberg
(アイスバーグ Aisubaagu)
Common Diamond Spell

Main Phase:
All of your Spirits with the Special Diamond Ability ICEWALL now activate it during your turn.
Flash Timing:
For the duration of this turn, one of your Spirits gains +2000BP.
—————
[BS09-078] HEALING CIRCLE {5} -3D, -2T
Healing Circle
(ヒーリングサークル Hiiringu Saakuru)
Rare Diamond Spell

Main Phase:
Add one Core from the Void to your Life.
—————
[BS09-079] CHARACTER LOST {3} -2T
Character Lost
(キャラクターロスト Kyarakutaa Rosuto)
Common Topaz Spell

Main Phase:
For the duration of this turn, all opposing Spirits lose their Attributes and cannot gain new ones.
—————
[BS09-080] EXHAUST NEXUS {4} -2T, -1A
Exhaust Nexus
(エキゾーストネクサス Ekizoosuto Nekusasu)
Common Topaz Spell

Flash Timing:
Destroy one opposing non-Tribute-Summon Spirit for each exhausted Nexus your opponent has. Should this card be discarded from your deck due to the effects of an opposing Spirit, Nexus, or Spell Card, this effect immediately activates, ignoring Core Cost.
—————
[BS09-081] SOMERSAULT TURN {7} -4T
Somersault Turn
(サマーソルトターン Samaasoruto Taan)
Rare Topaz Spell

Main Phase:
Select a Gem Color; for the duration of this turn, none of your "Fairy" Attribute Spirits can be blocked by any opposing Spirit of the announced Gem Color.
Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, one of your Spirits gains +4000BP.
—————
[BS09-082] TRANSFORMATION {3} -2S
Transformation
(トランスフォーメーション Toransufoomeeshon)
Rare Sapphire Spell

Flash Timing:
Choose one of your Nexus that has more than one Core on it. For the duration of this turn, the selected Nexus loses its Nexus Abilities and is instead treated as a Level 1 "Nexus Spirit" with the following aspects: "Artificial Soldier" Attribute Spirit, {Core Cost: 5}, Level 1 <1>: 6000BP, No Special Effects Written. The Nexus' Gem Color, Gem Symbol, and Cost Reduction Symbols remain unchanged.
—————
[BS09-083] CORE BLESSING {4} -2S, -1E
Blessing Cores
(ブレシングコア Bureshingu Koa)
Common Sapphire Spell

Main Phase:
Add one Core from the Void to each of two of your Nexus.
Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, one of your Spirits gains +3000BP.
—————
[BS09-084] DRACONIC HOWL {6} -3S
Dragonic Howling
(ドラゴニックハウル Doragonikku Hauru)
Uncommon Sapphire Spell

Flash Timing:
Discard the top card in your deck, then destroy all opposing Spirits with the same Core Cost as the discarded card.

Only six more to go! Up next, the X-Rares! Smile

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:35 pm

And now the motley crew of X-Rare Spirits.

[BS09-X35] SIEGWURM NOVA THE SUPERNOVA DRAGONLORD {8} -3R
The SupernovaDragon Siegwurm-Nova
(超神星龍ジークヴルム・ノヴァ Choushinseiryuu Jiikuvurumu-Nova)
X-Rare Ruby Spirit [RR] Astral Dragon/Soldier
Level 1 <1>: 7000BP, Level 2 <3>: 10,000BP, Level 3 <5>: 15,000BP

TRIBUTE SUMMON: 6+ Core Cost —> Void
After paying the traditional Summoning Core Cost, you must move all the Cores of a Spirit that meets these aspects to the location specified in order to summon this Spirit.

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): If the Spirit you sacrificed to Tribute Summon this Spirit has "Siegwurm" in its name, add Cores from the Void to your Life until you have 5 Life Cores.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2-3): Destroy any number of opposing Spirits up to a grand total value of 10,000BP.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 3): RAGE <Special Ruby Ability>
If your opponent has any unexhausted Spirits available, he/she must block this attack.
You're all we can count on! Please save us! Save this world!

—————
[BS09-X36] UNDERWORLD GENERAL BELDEGOR {3} -1A
The SevenShogun Beldegaulle
(魔界七将ベルデゴール Makai-Shichishou Berudegooru)
X-Rare Amethyst Spirit [A] Infernal Lord/Evil Shadow

During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): IMMORTALITY: 4-or-5-Core Cost <Special Amethyst Ability>
If this Spirit Card is in your Trash, you can summon it to the Field when one of your Spirits with the same Core Cost is destroyed.

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Destroy an exhausted opposing Spirit with a Core Cost of 4 or less.
The last of the Seven Underworld Generals is actually smaller than imagined, but it soon becomes evident that those who are fooled by his appearance are in for a world of hurt.
<<Name Origin: "Belphegor," one of the seven princes of Hell, represents the cardinal sin of slothfulness (Binsfeld's Classification of Demons, 1589)>>

—————
[BS09-X37] RAGNAROCK, LORD KNIGHT OF THE APOCALYPSE {9} -3E, -3D
The DoomKnightLord Ragna-Rock
(終焉の騎神ラグナ・ロック Shuuen no Kishin Raguna-Rokku)
X-Rare Emerald/Diamond Spirit {ED} Mounted Warrior/Shellman
Level 1 <1>: 7000BP, Level 2 <2>: 9000BP, Level 3 <5>: 15,000BP

TRIBUTE SUMMON: 6+ Core Cost —> Void
After paying the traditional Summoning Core Cost, you must move all the Cores of a Spirit that meets these aspects to the location specified in order to summon this Spirit.

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): Exhaust all opposing Spirits. Also, if [SD01-026]"Yggdrasil the Iron Knghtlord" was sacrificed to Tribute Summon this Spirit, add 6 Cores from the Void to this Spirit.
When in Battle (Lv. 3): Refresh three of your Spirits with a Core Cost of 8 or less.
Incredible! He tore off the leader's wings!
—————
[BS09-X38] ODIN TYPE-X, FORTRESS KNIGHT DEITY {6} -4D
The ImpregnableKnightLord Odin Type-X
(要塞騎神オーディーンType-X Yousai-Kishin Oodiin Taipu-Ekkusu)
X-Rare Diamond Spirit [D] Machine/Armed Machine
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <2>: 7000BP, Level 3 <5>: 10,000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): When your opponent has 6 or more cards in his/her hand, return 3 of his/her non-Tribute-Summon Spirits to the top of his/her deck in any order you wish.
(Lv. 3): IMMUNITY (Ruby, Amethyst, Emerald, Diamond, Topaz, Sapphire) <Special Diamond Ability>

The Invader who vanished from the threshold returns, enveloped in a divine radiance.
—————
[BS09-X39] AMBROSIUS THE MAGICAL EMPRESS {7} -2T
The MagicalEmpress Ambrocius
(魔導女皇アンブロシウス Madou-Jo'ou Anburoshiusu)
X-Rare Topaz Spirit [T] Dark Artes
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP, Level 3 <5>: 8000BP

(Lv. 1-2-3): When you lose a Life Core due to the attack or effects of an opposing Spirit, return one Topaz Spell Card from your Trash back to your hand.
(Lv. 2-3): When either player uses the effects of a Spell Card, refresh this Spirit.
During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 3): You can now use any and all Topaz Spell Cards without paying their Core Cost.
Such overwhelming power... Nothing less expected from the Queen of the Magic Kingdom!
—————
[BS09-X40] TITUS THE BLACK, VILLAINOUS GIANT {8} -4S
The HeelGiant Titus-the-Black
(凶悪巨人タイタス・ザ・ブラック Kyouaku Kyojin Taitasu-za-Burakku)
X-Rare Sapphire Spirit [SS] Fighting Spirit/Soldier
Level 1 <1>: 7000BP, Level 2 <5>: 12,000BP

TRIBUTE SUMMON: 5+ Core Cost —> Void

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2): When this Spirit destroys only an opposing Spirit based on Battle Point difference, discard the top 15 cards from your opponent's deck.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2): The opposing Spirit blocking this Spirit cannot have its Cores removed.
Someone please tell me it's not true!! To think a mighty hero would turn traitor...
<<Translator's Note: Apparently the Giant Hero Titus "turned heel" since his last appearance back in Set 03... And he is a force to be reckoned with, to be sure. Good grief!>>

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit on Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:20 am

Set 09 is FINALLY DONE! Whew~ Embarassed

After an extremely busy three months, Thanksgiving Break is practically a godsend! Unfortunately, it only lasts until Monday, and then it's a harsh grind towards the Final Exams... Whoopee... Rolling Eyes

Anywho, I will still continue work here (however slow it may be at the moment). The folks at Bandai set up two whole side-sets (a structure deck and a provisional card pack) to gear the BatSpi anime fans up for the release of the third television series Battle Spirits: BRAVE, so I'll get to those first before the "great change" coming up. In the meantime, enjoy the ninth set! Very Happy

Now Advancing to the Next Stage... >>: Starter Deck 03: DAN BASHIN ~Fusion Dragon of the Sun~

Smash Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:45 am

Congratulations on finishing another set! Don't worry-I understand your problems and understand if your prioritize school/exams first. In fact, I think we are all students here.....
For all the work you've done, thank you, and thank you again!
Good luck on another set! Gambatte! Very Happy
Slifer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:50 am

congrats^^
all the work maybe one day will revive a bigger western player community, i hope it^^
Bolmeteus

View user profile http://duelmastersglobal.forumprofi.de/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Soaker on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:26 am

Awesome! I'm going to have to read through this later.
Congrats, and good luck with future sets. ^^
Soaker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wereborg on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:23 am

congrats and THANKS for fnishing another set translation. and it seems like western players have diffivulty to play because language. i suggest how about play in net, like TCO, i found it and it just have english card only Very Happy
Wereborg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  InfernalEmperor on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:57 am

thanks for all your hard work smash spirit. keep up the good work.
InfernalEmperor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum