Battle Spirits Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BURST RULINGS

4 posters

Go down

BURST RULINGS Empty BURST RULINGS

Post  InfernalEmperor Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:44 am

im not totally sure if what im saying is 100% correct but from watching the series of battle spirit heroes and seeing a bit of burst cards here is what i came up with.

for spirits: when you have a spirit lets say i have . [SD06-007] The HeroDragon Load-Dragon set (face-down position) on my field.

BURST RULINGS The_he28

His burst condition is when you lose a life. so as soon as you lose 1,2 or any amount of life you can activate this spirits BURST which allows you to summon him on the field for free as its written below its BURST condition in unexhausted position. This is how a BURST is used for spirits and they arent all activated if your life is decreased. Some BURST spirits have the condition that when your opponent summons a spirit or nexus their BURST is activated.

for spells: Its the same as spirits. the only difference is that when you BURST a Spell you first immediately activate its BURST effect for free and then if you want you can pay the spells cost, in that case you can activate the spells FLASH STEP effect. for example. lets say i have [P048] Victory Burst set (face-down position) on my field.

BURST RULINGS Victor11

Its BURST activates when i lose a life. so after i lose a life if i want i can activate this card using its BURST and apply the effect DESTROY 2 OF YOUR OPPONENTS SPIRITS WITH 3000BP OR LESS. then if i pay this spells cost i can use its
FLASH STEP effect allowing me to also destroy one of my opponents nexus.

YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE BURST CARD FACE DOWN ON YOUR FIELD. (not so sure about this one but considering how powerful the burst are and that in the series no one has set 2 burst's at a time yet i think you can only set one)

i hope this info helps you to understand bursts and i repeate that this is only what i think we will have to wait for someone to translate the rules from the official site for the 100% acuracy of the rules.

if ill get any new info ill edit this post.
InfernalEmperor
InfernalEmperor

Back to top Go down

BURST RULINGS Empty Re: BURST RULINGS

Post  sainaku Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:15 am

Rules:
1, player can only set 1 burst onto the field once per turn.
2, player can change their burst by sending the previous one to trash then set the new one.
3, The burst effect resolve last AFTER all the effects on the field such as spirit, Brave, Magic, and Nexus resolve first.
4, The Burst of "after my spirits destroyed by opponent" are abide to the "rule of Spirit's destroyed" (known as spirit's core depleted doesn't counted as DESTROYED) and player should have noticed the "[after] my spirit destroyed by opponent" so if happened the spirit's with the effect of jumping back to hand when destroyed OR return back to field, that burst shall not be activated.
5, Burst can be activated for nothing as long as it meets the requirement. player can choose to activate for its Flash effect by paying the core.
6, Cards with Burst are still treated as it original self - Spirits, Magic. or etc.
7, When burst is triggered, after the burst effect resolve, player may choose to pay the cores to activate the Flash effect and it must be done in one shot. means, once player stopped and not paying the cores to activate the Flash effect, the card is considered used.
8, Spirits like The HeroDragon Lord-Dragon with the effect of [after a Burst activated] summoned by burst itself, its effect of [after a burst activated] cannot activate.

BS14-010 Kintarogue Bear
After the "Burst: After opponent activate [when spirit/ brave summon] effect" is triggered. Burn 2 spirits with BP4000 or below, Draw a card then the card is send to trash since it didn't mention summon it out.
sainaku
sainaku

https://www.facebook.com/nark.eifieland

Back to top Go down

Post  sainaku Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:04 pm

Just to share my understanding about the burst because I saw the English translate the burst requirement are different than what I understand in Japanese version.

Burst: when life lose
Well, people will think this may not making difference with Japanese version is Burst: after life deducted. But try to think the effect like Lord Dragon Dominion and facing the opponent's spirits effect of deduct additional life. LordDragon Dominion bursted summoned and set another burst, Burst Wall, and oppoent's effect deduct 1 more life....

All the burst are actually activate AFTER opponent triggered and resolve their effects on field first.

Just to point this out for improving in translating. Not to troll. Sorry if this will make the translators insulted.
sainaku
sainaku

Back to top Go down

BURST RULINGS Empty Burst wall and life zero

Post  evil_live Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:56 am

I'm unclear to what happens when you have a burst wall and have a creature dealt damage enough to put you to zero life.

Does you go to zero THEN the burst wall effect grants you 1 life before you died, or you die automaticly when you receive the damage.

evil_live

Back to top Go down

Post  UnknownKIRA Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:25 am

@evil_live No. You lose the moment you have 0 Life. Therefore, you will be unable to activate any other abilities when your Life hits 0 due to attacks or effects.

and the actual translation is "After your life is decreased" meaning, after your core is moved from your Life to your Reserve.
UnknownKIRA
UnknownKIRA

Back to top Go down

Post  evil_live Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:30 am

thanks i though maybe you had until all the effects are compiled to "boost" you life Smile

evil_live

Back to top Go down

Post  sainaku Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:20 am

So far, Only this White nexus is different than this case.

http://battle-spirits.wikia.com/wiki/The_Permafrost_Capital

Additional answer for Hit by Double Symbol:
1 attack by double symbol on my 1 life, that attack is considered finished. means the second symbol doesn't hit the next core given by this nexus because the attack "dont wait!!!" for your next core get into your life! There is no such thing as (-1) life. XD
sainaku
sainaku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down