Mono-Blue Golem Crush

Go down

Mono-Blue Golem Crush

Post  ManectricMan on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:18 pm

I figure that no one was posting deck recipes, so I decided to try my hand at designing a deck.

Obviously, as a good chunk of Blue decks are, this focuses on giving the opponent two options: Take lethal damage or lose all their cards. It is a bit slow, but that's because I decided to make it ONLY blue cards, and ONLY Artificial Soldiers. No Titus, No Silent Wall, just blue, rocky goodness.

Spirits:
2x Kurofune-Golem
2x Island-Golem
3x Locomo-Golem
2x Cannon-Golem
3x Tower-Golem
3x Rock-Golem
3x Bronze-Golem
3x Stone-Statue
3x Clay-Golem

Spells:
2x Massive Up
3x Strong Draw
3x Exclusion Horn (Possibly)

Nexuses:
3x Collapse of the Battle Line
3x The Honorable Fight
2x The HQ Filled with Fighting Spirits
3x The Pillarocks' Aquapolis

Yeah, it's pretty basic, but it's pretty fun. I tried to keep the amount of X-Rares to a comfortable 0, and with a minimal amount of Master Rares. However, I'm not against replacing the Kurofune Golems with some Orichalcum Golems. I figure they'd be quite a power boost for the deck, but if possible, this would stay casual. So yeah. ^^ Please post comments, criticism, etc.
ManectricMan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mono-Blue Golem Crush

Post  ManectricMan on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Sorry for the double-post, guys. But I've updated my deck, and I'd like to get a second opinion. =O It fares pretty well in playtesting, but I'm unsure of how well it would face Red, Green, or Purple decks (currently tested against White and Yellow with impressive results).

2x Centauras-Golem (Titus/MobileFortress grade milling ability AND Crush)
2x Island-Golem (Trump card, essentially)
3x Clay-Golem (Best 1-Drop in the deck)
3x Rammer-Golem (Every deck's gotta have 0-drops, right?)
3x Stone-Statue (Decent, easy to use milling card)
2x Rock-Golem (Iconic = Instant Include)
2x Locomo-Golem (WHOO WHOO!!! All aboard the power train! =D)
3x Tower-Golem (Awesome defensive potential)
2x Tsundog-Golem (Saving everything from dying for a turn is pretty good, if you ask me)
3x Shovel-Golem (For those nasty Burst decks that could give you a hard time)

Nexuses:
3x Pillarock's Aquapolis (Strangely, one of the most powerful milling cards in the deck, as well as nice control)
3x Collapse of the Battle Line (Do I even need to explain this one?)

Spells:
3x Strong Draw (Blue doesn't get much card draw. Luckily, this card's pretty good.)
2x Burst-fist (Ever seen the Anime? This is necessary)
2x Break Burst (Blue needs all the stalling it can get. Some of the best stalling involves smashing things that do stuff. >:3)
2x Solid Body (Pseudo-Silent Wall if a powerful enough Crush Spirit is out)

This isn't perfect, of course, and I'm sure that adding a few more Crush-Specific Nexuses could really aid in my efforts, but I don't know what to remove for them (I'm trying to keep this at 40 cards).
ManectricMan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum