Battle Spirits Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Spirits JPN Set 10: CONSTELLATION SAGA, Chapter I ~Descent of the Astral Dragons Eight~ [COMPLETE!!]

5 posters

Go down

Battle Spirits JPN Set 10: CONSTELLATION SAGA, Chapter I ~Descent of the Astral Dragons Eight~ [COMPLETE!!] Empty Battle Spirits JPN Set 10: CONSTELLATION SAGA, Chapter I ~Descent of the Astral Dragons Eight~ [COMPLETE!!]

Post  Smash Spirit Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:00 am

Fly me to the Moon and let me play among the stars~

Yes, my friends, the time has come to truly begin our space-trekking adventures in Battle Spirits! Very Happy

Following in the footsteps of another super-successful card game, Duel Masters, Battle Spirits is now dividing its new sets into yearly sagas that, based on my recent observations, last around four sets each at least. The third animated TV series Battle Spirits: BRAVE focuses on the Spirits featured in the yearly cycle of the Constellation Saga, beginning with the tenth Japanese booster set.

CONSTELLATION SAGA, Chapter I ~Descent of the Astral Dragons Eight~ (星座編第一章「八星龍降臨」SEIZAHEN: Dai-Isshou "Hachiseiryuu Kourin") is a beefy 120-card set that serves as a focal startpoint for the new mechanics introduced to the gaming environment, namely the Braves who now have their own section in these posts [Released 12 November 2010; 72 Commons/18 Uncommons/16 Rares/8 Master Rares/6 X-Rares]. The "Eight Astral Dragons" mentioned in the title refer to dragon god Spirits who represent eight celestial bodies in our Solar System. You already know of the Sun Dragon (Sieg-Apollodragon); now you get to meet the other seven (the Moon, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn)! Among the other Astral Dragons featured in this set is the infamously bloodcurdling Dragonlord of Earth who debuted in the last few episodes of "Battle Spirits: Shounen Gekiha Dan", the Otherworldly King's very own GaiAsura the Phantomstar Dragonlord, who, together with his new Ruby keyword ability Ultimate Evolution (Japanese: 超覚醒 ChouKakusei, "Supreme Awakening"), quite arguably is the strongest Battle Spirit to date! (You can't really argue with thirty thousand Battle Points, can you? Razz ) Another important Astral Dragon is Strike-Siegwurm the Moonlight Dragon, beloved partner of Dan Bashin's newest rival Barone (Battle Spirits: BRAVE).

Vanilla Spirits, or Spirit Cards that have no special effects written on them, get support running out of the woodworks in this set, especially in the Nexus section. As I mentioned in an earlier structure deck, cards featuring the 88 recognized constellations are littered throughout this set and the three sets to follow. Stay sharp! Smile

And finally, keep an eye out for the Zodiac Twelve (十二宮Xレア Juunikyuu Ekusu-Rea), a series of twelve legendary X-Rare Spirits modeled after the Western astrological zodiac. Three of them will be present in each booster set, grouped by traditional element; this set will feature the Zodiac Trinity of Water: Pisces, Cancer, and Scorpio.

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Battle Spirits JPN Set 10: CONSTELLATION SAGA, Chapter I ~Descent of the Astral Dragons Eight~ [COMPLETE!!] Empty Re: Battle Spirits JPN Set 10: CONSTELLATION SAGA, Chapter I ~Descent of the Astral Dragons Eight~ [COMPLETE!!]

Post  Smash Spirit Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:22 pm

As always, we begin with the Ruby Spirits!

[BS10-001] SHAMCAESAR {1} -1R
Shamcaesar
(シャムシーザー Shamushiizaa)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Reptile Beast
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <3>: 3000BP

(Lv. 1-2): Treat this Spirit as a Ruby Spirit as well as a Diamond Spirit.
"War is spreading through every region of the land like wildfire! Should the Armies of the Sun gain victory, this world shall have everlasting daylight; if the Moon is victorious, this shall become a world of eternal night. Personally, I prefer the world as it is now, with day and night mutually alternating in turn. Well, all the Braves have been inspected and accounted for; now to get back to work!" ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
—————
[BS10-002] BRACCHIO THE LONGNECK SAURIAN {2} -1R
The DiploDinoman Bracchio
(首長竜人ブラッキオ Kubinaga-Ryuujin Burakkio)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Terra Dragon/Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP, Level 3 <7>: 6000BP

(Lv. 1-2-3): As long as you have a Brave Spirit on your Field, treat this Spirit as being at Battle Level 3.
They can't see the bottom of the hole, no matter how far they stretch their necks. But regardless of the earthquakes and the giant vortexes popping up everywhere, what the heck do they mean by "It's better that war is going on"??
<<Name Origin: "Brachiosaurus">>

—————
[BS10-003] SHURIKENRAPTOR {3} -2R
Shurikeraptor
(シュリケラプトル Shurikeraputoru)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Flying Fang
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 3000BP, Level 3 <4>: 5000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): Destroy an opposing Spirit with the same number of Battle Points as this Spirit.
Their reign over the skies has been completely stolen. And now the Dinosaurs are beginning to sacrifice themselves—apparently fighting in losing battles are becoming more common.
—————
[BS10-004] EUSTHEDEA {3} -3R
Eusthedea
(ユースエディア Yuusuedia)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Reptile Beast/Lava Fish
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 5000BP, Level 3 <3>: 6000BP

"I grabbed onto the back of one of the fish falling into the vortex and held on for dear life." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Ruby Chapter, Section 13
—————
[BS10-005] DILOPHORZA {4} -2R
Dilophoza
(ディロフォーザ Dirofooza)
Uncommon Ruby Spirit [R] Terra Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP, Level 3 <5>: 8000BP

Flash Timing (Lv. 1-2-3): EVOLUTION <Special Ruby Ability>
You can move any number of Cores on your Spirits and place them on this Spirit.

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): RAGE <Special Ruby Ability>
If your opponent has any unexhausted Spirits available, he/she must block this attack.

It's no use dealing with the Dinosaurs anymore. They've fallen so far into despair, they've lost sight of themselves.
<<Name Origin: "Dilophosaurus">>

—————
[BS10-006] YASHIUM {4} -2R
Yashium
(ヤシウム Yashiumu)
Uncommon Ruby Spirit [R] Emperor Beast/Astral Soul
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <3>: 3000BP

{Featured Constellation: Tucana, "the Toucan"}

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Return one Spirit Card or one Brave Card from your Trash to your hand.
"Deep in the heart of the jungle, a stone circle suddenly emerges. There, a brilliantly colored crimson warrior tirelessly guards the premises; his oath sworn by faith does not forgive intrusion by anyone." ——Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Tucana Chronicles
—————
[BS10-007] DUALD {5} -4R
Duald
(デュアルド Dyuarudo)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Ancient Dragon/Fusion Beast
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 8000BP

"Looking at the story depicted upon the wall painting, I felt I finally began to understand the teachings of the Dark Snakes. The Dragons, the Demonkin, the Rowdy Vandals, the Invaders, the Angels, and the Giants... Their existence is all one and the same, each with the same goal of conquering their respective Gem Worlds. The Sapphire Realm where total conquest has been achieved, the Topaz Realm whose great gates have yet to be opened... And the Ruby Realm's Ancient Dragons? They are Dragons who fought for their right to rule and lost." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Final Chapter, Section 1
—————
[BS10-008] ARES DRAGOON, DRAGONLORD OF MARS {6} -3R
The MarsDragonDeity Ares-Dragoon
(火星神龍アレス・ドラグーン Kasei-Shinryuu Aresu-Doraguun)
Master Rare Ruby Spirit [R] Astral Dragon/Astral Deity
Level 1 <1> 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 7000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2): RAGE <Special Ruby Ability>
If your opponent has any unexhausted Spirits available, he/she must block this attack.

When Braved (Lv. 2): When your turn ends, refresh all of your Spirits with the Special Ruby Ability RAGE, then go through another Attack Phase and End Phase each once more. This effect can only be used once per turn.
"The impregnable Cliffside Fortress has turned into a sea of flames, and the defense troops have all been annihilated! I heard that some others caught a glimpse of a giant fire dragon in the skies, but... It couldn't be...!" ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
<<Name Origin: "Ares," Greek god of war; known to the Romans as "Mars">>

—————
[BS10-009] TORNADRA {6} -5R
Tornadra
(トルネードラ Toruneedora)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Astral Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 9000BP, Level 3 <5>: 10,000BP

It's okay to hope, right? The Dragons descending from the skies are winning, right?
—————
[BS10-010] VANDALIZER THE CONQUEROR DRAGON {7} -5R
The BeatDragon Vandalizer
(覇竜ヴァンダライザー Haryuu Vandaraizaa)
Rare Ruby Spirit [R] Ancient Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 9000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Destroy all opposing Spirits with 3000BP or less.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2): Destroy an opposing Spirit with 5000BP or less.
This is no joke. It's one thing for the Dragons and Dinosaurs to be battling each other, but this fight is a whole other animal. The company that became legendary stands out because they realize the situation.

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Battle Spirits JPN Set 10: CONSTELLATION SAGA, Chapter I ~Descent of the Astral Dragons Eight~ [COMPLETE!!] Empty Re: Battle Spirits JPN Set 10: CONSTELLATION SAGA, Chapter I ~Descent of the Astral Dragons Eight~ [COMPLETE!!]

Post  Smash Spirit Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:02 pm

Next up, the Amethyst Spirits!

[BS10-011] ONIGUMON {0}
Onigumon
(オニグモン Onigumon)
Common Amethyst Spirit [A] Spiritual Beast

"Written records on the Star Core and the Twelve Zodiac Deities are surprisingly far and few between. In other words, they've turned into children's fairy tales where no one knows if they truly exist or not. Still, it's a story that easily charms even the most ambitious." ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
<<Name Origin:
鬼蜘蛛 "Onigumo" (Japanese, "spider demon")>>
—————
[BS10-012] ANTEATER {2} -1A
Anteater
(アントイーター Antoiitaa)
Common Amethyst Spirit [A] Spiritual Beast

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Destroy an opposing Spirit with "Antman" in its name.
(Lv. 1-2): When this Spirit is destroyed due to the effects of an opposing Spirit, send all Cores from the Spirit who activated the effect to your opponent's Trash.
Those who are weak are always on the prowl for those weaker than them. This neverending hierarchy pyramid never changes, regardless of what world you're in.
—————
[BS10-013] DRAGONAGA THE MAGIC SWORDSNAKE {3} -1A
The MagicFencer Dragonaga
(魔法剣士ドラゴナーガ Mahou-Kenshi Doragonaaga)
Common Amethyst Spirit [A] Dark Snake/Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 3000BP, Level 3 <6>: 7000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): Draw a card from your deck.
"The Dark Snakes told me that my existence is similar to that of Demonkin.... I don't understand what they meant." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Amethyst Chapter, Section 9
—————
[BS10-014] MARIS THE DARK KNIGHT {3} -2A
The DarkKnight Maris
(闇騎士マリス Yami-Kishi Marisu)
Uncommon Amethyst Spirit [A] Evil Shadow
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 4000BP

During Every Attack Phase: IMMORTALITY: 4-Core Cost <Special Amethyst Ability>
If this Spirit Card is in your Trash, you can summon it to the Field when one of your Spirits with the same Core Cost stated above is destroyed.

(Lv. 2): When this Spirit is destroyed due to the effects of an opposing Spirit, send all Cores from the Spirit who activated the effect to your opponent's Trash.
"Once all seven Underworld Generals were defeated, the systematic counterstrike simply fell apart. This repetition of individual unsuccessful invasions makes me think back to the deeds of the Old Tyrants... Perhaps it's because everyone in this realm has nearly the same mentality." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Amethyst Chapter, Section 14
<<Name Origin: Sir Hector de Maris, younger half-brother to Sir Lancelot (Arthurian legend: Knights of the Round Table)>>

—————
[BS10-015] LOGAN {3} -1A
Rogan
(ローガン Roogan)
Common Amethyst Spirit [A] Evil Shadow
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 5000BP, Level 3 <5>: 7000BP

There are many who wish for eternal life. However, if they knew of the destiny that would lie before them—to be revived, only to be killed once again—would they still desire immortality?
—————
[BS10-016] JAWSCYTHE {4} -2A
Jaw-Scythe
(ジョー・サイズ Joo-Saizu)
Uncommon Amethyst Spirit [A] Zombie
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2): CURSE <Special Amethyst Ability>
When the Battle Phase ends, this Spirit destroys one opposing Spirit that blocked.

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2): Draw a card from your deck.
The fallen dead that the Demonkin revive shall never die again; what awaits them is total destruction.
—————
[BS10-017] GAIM THE HELL MUSKETEER {4} -4A
The HellMousquetaire Gaim
(冥銃士ガイム Meijuushi Gaimu)
Common Amethyst Spirit [A] Infernal Lord/Evil Shadow
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 5000BP, Level 3 <4>: 7000BP

The siege of the Infernal Lords buried the Generals of Oblivion, but their moment of victory was quickly erased due to the emergence of more Oblivion troops bearing striking resemblances to the fallen generals...
<<Name Origin: "Caim," a ruler of over 30 demons featured in the Ars Goetia>>
...And again, gun-wielder, not swordsman. Razz

—————
[BS10-018] EL KRAKEN {5} -3A
El-Kraken
(エル・クラーケン Eru-Kuraaken)
Common Amethyst Spirit [A] Nightling
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <4>: 6000BP

When Destroyed (Lv. 1-2): Exhaust a total of three of your opponent's Spirits and Nexus Cards.
It is whispered that there are some Old Tyrants who threw away their humanlike forms. The end result is that they bear a terrible curse within.
—————
[BS10-019] KRONOBOROS, DRAGONLORD OF SATURN {6} -3A
The SaturnDragonDeity Krono-Bolos
(土星神龍クロノ・ボロス Dosei-Shinryuu Kurono-Borosu)
Master Rare Amethyst Spirit [A] Astral Deity/Dark Snake
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP, Level 3 <6>: 9000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): Discard two cards from your hand in order to draw three cards from your deck.
[BRAVE FUSION] When Destroyed (Lv. 2-3): Send all Cores from your opponent's Field, Reserve, and Trash to the Void until he/she has a total of 5 or less Cores remaining. Afterwards, do the same with the Cores in your Field, Reserve, and Trash.
"The battle has already been decided! What's he doing? Is he simply rewinding time just to enjoy once again the slaughter and bloodshed that transpired?!" ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
<<Name Origin (Fusion): "Kronos" + "Ouroboros">> [Kronos = Greek Titan overthrown and imprisoned by his son Zeus; known to the Romans as "Saturn"] [Ouroboros = ancient symbol of a dragon/serpent eating its own tail; represents the perpetual cycle of life, death, and rebirth]

—————
[BS10-020] HYDROGEN THE WATER SNAKE {7} -5A
The WaterSnake Hydrogen
(大水蛇ハイドロゲン Daisuija Haidorogen)
Rare Amethyst Spirit [A] Dark Snake/Astral Soul
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 9000BP

{Featured Constellation: Hydrus, "the (Male) Water Snake"}

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2): For each and every "Astral Soul" Attribute on your Field, send one Core from the opposing Spirit to his/her Reserve.
"He's a Dark Snake that bears a rather divine presence." ——Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Hydrus Chronicles

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:23 pm

Followed by the Emerald Spirits!

[BS10-021] MOTHPEDE {1} -1E
Mothpede
(モスピード Mosupiido)
Common Emerald Spirit [E] Parasite

(Lv. 1-2): Treat this Spirit as an Emerald Spirit as well as an Amethyst Spirit.
"An intelligence operative's work becomes all the more important the more likely a war is about to begin. Though many people have stereotyped ideas about spies, the truth is that there are many different kinds of secret agents: from those who simply blend into the background unnoticed to those who boldly take action while disguised as the enemy. By making friends with these different snoopers, I'm able to get all sorts of interesting tidbits." ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
—————
[BS10-022] MUSHAZEMI {2} -1E
Mushazemi
(ムシャゼミ Mushazemi)
Common Emerald Spirit [E] Shell Insect
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <3>: 4000BP, Level 3 <6>: 7000BP

Normally, everyone in the forest wears armor that was passed down to them from past generations as heirlooms. That being said, where did the Rowdy Vandals get their armor?
—————
[BS10-023] LUCKIWI {3} -1E
Luckiwi
(ラッキーウィ Rakkiiwi)
Common Emerald Spirit [E] Song Bird
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <3>: 4000BP

When in Battle (Lv. 1-2): Add one Core from the Void to this Spirit.
"Guided by the Birds, I arrived at the top of a hill where a doorway stood. The vast wasteland that spread before my eyes was a heartbreaking sight. The forest was once so fresh and verdant; now I can't feel even a hint of a breath of life anywhere. I wonder if the siblings who served as my guides here are doing alright.... Saving these thoughts in my heart, I left this world behind." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Emerald Chapter, Section 15
<<Name Origin (Fusion): "Lucky" + "Kiwi" (the flightless bird and the fruit)>>

—————
[BS10-024] KAMOMÖWE {3} -2E
Kamomöwe
(カモメーヴェ Kamomeeve)
Common Emerald Spirit [E] Winged Beast
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <5>: 5000BP, Level 3 <5>: 8000BP

The messengers come bearing bad news. A vast portion of the forest has withered away....
<<Name Origin (Fusion):
"Kamome" + "Möwe", Japanese & German words respectfully for "seagull">>
—————
[BS10-025] HERAJIGUSA {4} -2E
Herajigusa
(ヘラジグサ Herajigusa)
Common Emerald Spirit [E] Imp/Plant Spirit
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 5000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Exhaust an opposing Spirit.
I would prefer the trees that can move to flee instead of fight. Do they not understand that they themselves make the precious forest?
—————
[BS10-026] NOGAN THE VETERAN {4} -2E
The Veteran Nogan
(老兵ノーガン Rouhei Noogan)
Uncommon Emerald Spirit [E] Winged Beast

Flash Timing: HIGH SPEED <Special Emerald Ability>
During your Flash Timing Phase, you can summon this Spirit from your hand to the Field. All Cores required for summoning this Spirit must be paid from your Reserve when using this ability.

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2): WINDSTORM (1) <Special Emerald Ability>
When this Spirit is blocked, your opponent must exhaust a number of his/her Spirits equal to the amount specified above.

Let's follow this elder to higher ground. We already handed over the sword; now we'll just be in the way of the battle if we stay any longer.
—————
[BS10-027] UNPYORU THE YOUNG MUSHA {4} -2E
The Rookie Unpyoru
(若武者ウンピョル Waka-Musha Unpyoru)
Uncommon Emerald Spirit [E] Blade Beast/Astral Soul
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP

{Featured Constellation: Lynx, "the Lynx"}

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2): When the Battle Phase ends, you may Brave Cancel one of your Brave Spirits, then fuse that Brave with another of your Spirits.
"The eyes of a young warrior-in-training views battles as grand festivals. To him, the battlefield is a playground, and the erasing of others' lives becomes the ultimate pastime." ——Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Lynx Chronicles
—————
[BS10-028] MATANGOL {5} -3E
Matangol
(マタンゴル Matangoru)
Common Emerald Spirit [E] Plant Spirit
Level 1 <1>: 6000BP, Level 2 <3>: 8000BP

"After running nonstop, I finally collapsed. My throat hurt so much I couldn't breathe properly. Before my eyes was a giant mushroom, but I dared not to bite into it. Lowering my gaze, I spotted a tiny tree sapling being born. There, a fruit seed was growing." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Emerald Chapter, Section 9
—————
[BS10-029] NOBUNAGARD ZEUSIS, DRAGONLORD OF JUPITER {6} -3E
The JupiterDragonDeity Nobunagard-Zeuses
(木星神龍ノブナガード・ゼウシス Mokusei-Shinryuu Nobunagaado-Zeushisu)
Master Rare Emerald Spirit [E] Blade Beast/Astral Deity
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 8000BP, Level 3 <5>: 9000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): You may summon as many Braves in your hand as you wish to the Field, ignoring their Core Cost. Any "When Summoned" effects your Braves may have do not activate when using this ability.
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks (Lv. 2-3): Exhaust an opposing Spirit for every Brave Spirit you have on the Field.
"A dangerous charm! An absolute charisma! Even his minor efforts have a great influence on the tide of battle." ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
<<Name Origin (Fusion): "Nobunaga" + "Zeus">> [Oda Nobunaga
織田信長 (23 June 1534 – 21 June 1582): major daimyo in the Sengoku Era, started the unification of Japan under the shogunate system] [Zeus: Greek god of thunder, ruler of the Olympian Gods, known to Romans as "Jupiter"]
—————
[BS10-030] ANTMAN SHOGUN {7} -5E
The General Antman
(将軍アントマン Shougun Antoman)
Rare Emerald Spirit [E] Shellman/Parasite
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 7000BP

(Lv. 1-2): This Spirit gains +2000BP for every "Shellman" Attribute Spirit on your Field.
The Ants have marched into battle against the evil gods. Apparently they intend to use "strength in numbers" to their advantage.

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:52 pm

And right afterwards, the Diamond Spirits!

[BS10-031] DJUNGAREE {1}
Djungaree
(ジャンガリー Jangarii)
Common Diamond Spirit [D] Machine Beast
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 3000BP, Level 3 <4>: 5000BP

"The Eight Astral Dragons are making their move?! There's no mistaking it if the messengers make the announcement." ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
—————
[BS10-032] GADPHANT {2} -2D
Gadphant
(ガドファント Gadofanto)

When This Spirit Blocks (Lv. 1-2): This Spirit gains +3000BP.
(Lv. 2): IMMUNITY (Sapphire) <Special Diamond Ability>
This Spirit is invincible against the effects of all opposing Spirits, Nexus, and Spell Cards of the Gem Color specified above.

A bitterness painted with a squirming roar... Even if the Singing Diva Princess who lost her song became completely powerless, she would become a wall and sacrifice everything through devotion, believing that one's life resides in one's own voice.
<<Possible Name Origin (Fusion): "Gadget" + "Elephant">>

—————
[BS10-033] NORTHERN BEAR'D {3} -2D
Northernbeard
(ノーザンベアード Noozan-Beaado)
Common Diamond Spirit [D] Giant Beast/Astral Soul

{Featured Constellation: Ursa Major, "the Great Bear"}

When This Spirit Blocks (Lv. 1-2): Add one Core from the Void to this Spirit.
"Whipping out his strong arms, white fur soon becomes dyed in red." ——Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Ursa Major Chronicles
—————
[BS10-034] CHIMAERON THE ARMORED BEAST {4} -2D
The ArmoredBeast Chimairon
(鎧装獣キマイロン Gaisoujuu Kimairon)
Common Diamond Spirit [D] Giant Beast/Armored Beast
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 7000BP

During Your Opponent's Turn (Lv. 1-2): ICEWALL: Ruby/Amethyst <Special Diamond Ability>
When your opponent uses a Spell Card of the Gem Colors specified, exhaust this Spirit to negate its effect.

During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When you lose a Life Core, refresh this Spirit.
The Deity of Oblivion fires a red beam of light; the Singing Diva's shield deflects it away.
<<Name Origin: "Chimaera" (also spelled "chimera"), a hybrid creature of Greek mythology usually depicted as part lion, part goat, part snake>>

—————
[BS10-035] EIR, GODDESS OF SILVER FROST {4} -3D
The DoctorGoddess Eir
(樹氷の女神エイル Juhyou no Megami Eiru)
Uncommon Diamond Spirit [D] Ice Princess

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Return one opposing Spirit to your opponent's hand.
(Lv. 2): When one of your "Astral Soul" Attribute Spirits gets destroyed, add one Core from the Void to your Life.
Was it just a voice? Or was it a song...? The Singing Diva squeezed out one last sound from within her body before crumbling to pieces before my eyes. Her singing voice, the very embodiment of her self-sacrifice, harmonized with the voices of her fellow princesses and resonated throughout the world. As if this song became a worldwide prayer answered, it made the Deity of Oblivion who was destroying everything in sight suddenly stop in its tracks... And that single moment was all the Braver needed.
—————
[BS10-036] CRYSTEEL THE CRYSTAL FISH {4} -3D
The CrystalFish Crysteel
(水晶魚クリスティール Suishougyo Kurisutiiru)
Common Diamond Spirit [D] Flying Fish/Astral Soul
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <2>: 6000BP, Level 3 <3>: 7000BP

{Featured Constellation: Dorado, "the Dolphinfish"}

"To him, the great sea and sky are nothing more than mere puddles. Everything in his grasp is his territory." ——Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Dorado Chronicles
<<Translator's Note: Officially, "dorado" is the Spanish word for a dolphinfish or a mahi-mahi, but the constellation is also often depicted as a swordfish, hence the Spirit's form.>>

—————
[BS10-037] EMPERADOL {5} -3D
Emperordol
(エンペラドール Enperadooru)
Uncommon Diamond Spirit [D] Machine Beast

(Lv. 1-2): All of your "Machine Beast" Attribute Spirits gain the Special Diamond Ability IMMUNITY (Ruby/Sapphire).
When This Spirit Blocks (Lv. 2): This Spirit gains +5000BP.
There lies a whirlpool of emptiness, sucking things in and spitting things out. One brave soul acts as a plug to stop the vortex. The destruction recedes as the void grows weaker....
<<Possible Name Origin: "Emperador" (Spanish: "emperor")>>

—————
[BS10-038] BOLVERG THE BLACK SPEAR MECH {6} -3D
The BlackSpear Bolvelgr
(黒槍機ボルヴェルグ Kokusouki Borverugu)
Master Rare Diamond Spirit [D] Mounted Warrior/Armed Machine
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <2>: 7000BP, Level 3 <4>: 9000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): Return all Spirits with 4000BP or less to their respective player's hands.
A flash of the black spear overwhelms all who have no power; thus, a battlefield only for the strong is born.
<<Possible Name Origin: "Bölverkr" (Old Norse: "evil worker," "evil deed"), one of over 200 alternate names for the supreme Norse god Odin>>

—————
[BS10-039] BIANCO TIGA {6} -4D
Bianco-Tiger
(ビアンコ・ティーガー Bianko-Tiigaa)
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <2>: 9000BP

"I beheld a very unique miracle. The Goddess of Glass shattered to pieces along with her last singing voice, and thousands of people were swept into the vortex of nothingness... But then the Oblivion Deity was destroyed along with the Braver. A hefty compensation, but at least the world itself was saved from destruction." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Diamond Chapter, Section 12
—————
[BS10-040] HOGALE, AIRCRAFT CARRIER WHALE {7} -3D
The CarrierWhale Hogale
(空母鯨ホーゲール Kuubo-Kujira Hoogeeru)
Rare Diamond Spirit [D] Flying Fish/Astral Soul
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <2>: 6000BP, Level 3 <5>: 8000BP

{Featured Constellation: Cetus, "the Sea Monster (Whale)"}

(Lv. 1-2-3): This Spirit gains +1000BP for every "Flying Fish" Attribute Spirit on your Field.
During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2-3): All of your "Flying Fish" Attribute Spirits gain +3000BP.
"It supports its own army as a cardinal point for aerial attack; its imposing appearance serves as its shield." ——Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Cetus Chronicles
<<Translator's Note: "Cetus" refers to the sea monster portrayed in the tales of the Greek hero Perseus; the constellation is often referred to as "the whale" in recent times.>>

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:04 pm

The Topaz Spirits sally forth!

[BS10-041] TIN SOLDIER {0}
Tin-Soldier
(ティン・ソルジャー Tin-Sorujaa)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Toy Beast

When in Battle (Lv. 1-2): When the Battle Phase ends, this Spirit is automatically destroyed.
"The easygoing yet famous Topaz Kingdoms are going to assist the Solar Militia?! It seems this war's importance is common to the world. It looks like they're sending reinforcements, but where are they marching off to? Wait... Isn't that Table Mountain...? Hey! If you're looking for the battlegrounds, turn about-face and head right!!" ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
—————
[BS10-042] CHARADRIUS {2} -1T
Charadrius
(カラドリアス Karadoriasu)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Song Bird
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 3000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2): BRILLIANCE <Special Topaz Ability>
When the Battle Phase ends, all Spell Cards you used for this battle return to your hand.

When Destroyed (Lv. 2): Return one opposing Spirit with the Special Sapphire Ability ASSAULT to the bottom of your opponent's deck.
"Something is falling onto my body; startled, I opened my eyes. It took me a few moments to figure out what was going on. It was dirt. I was laying on my side in a hole, being covered with dirt. That's right, I had just died. Someone was kind enough to give me a burial. Wait a minute, hold on... if that's true, then who or what am I? Once again, my mind is wrapped in a chaotic storm of confusion." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Topaz Chapter, Section 13
<<Name Origin: "Caladrius," a snow-white bird in Roman mythology who resides in the houses of royalty; said to have the ability to heal the sick>>

—————
[BS10-043] KIKASAAL {2} -1T
Kikasaal
(キカザール Kikazaaru)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Imaginary Beast
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <2>: 3000BP

During Every Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When one of your 2-Core-Cost Spirits is destroyed, draw a card from your deck.
The Magic Kingdom has forged an alliance with the Beast Kingdom to combat those guys. If the Trump Kingdom joined in, they'd be the strongest army this side of Otherrealm! Perhaps we should help out towards reaching that union...?
<<Name Origin: "kikazaru" (
聞かざる, do not listen), the third and final of the "See/Hear/Speak No Evil" Monkey Spirit series>>
—————
[BS10-044] PENTAN FOREST ELF {2} -2T
The ForestElf Pentan
(森の妖精ペンタン Mori no Yousei Pentan)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Song Bird/Drifting Spirit
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <3>: 4000BP, Level 3 <4>: 5000BP

Did you hear? I heard that the Queen of the Fairies is against looking for the Keys! Something about how the world will fall into chaos if we hand the Keys over to the Angels or something... I don't like the Angels myself, but isn't that assuming a bit too much...?
—————
[BS10-045] SABRINA THE DARK WITCH {3} -3T
The DarknessWitch Sabrina
(闇魔女サブリナ Yami-Majo Saburina)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Dark Artes
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP, Level 3 <3>: 5000BP

I have a younger sister; she's still training as hard as ever, honing her magic skills. Of course, I dropped out in the middle of the course.
—————
[BS10-046] PRINCESS OF DRAGON WIZARDRY {5} -2T
The DragoonDuchess
(龍仙公主 Ryuusen-Koushu)
Master Rare Topaz Spirit [T] Dark Artes

(Lv. 1-2): When your Spirits are being destroyed, you may discard as many Spell Cards as you wish from your hand. Bring back one destroyed Spirit from your Trash back to the Field in the exhausted position for each Spell Card you discarded.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2): You may use a Topaz Spell Card in your Trash as if it were in your hand.
I do have a rival—the Princess of the Magic Kingdom. She's a formidable foe, so it vexes me, but might I request a favor...?
<<Translator's Note: The flavor text refers to [BS02-072] "Trickster" as the Dragon Princess's rival.>>

—————
[BS10-047] ROUGE THE RED-HOODED FAIRY {5} -3T
The RedHoodedFairy Rouge
(赤ずきん妖精ルージュ Akazukin Yousei Ruuju)
Uncommon Topaz Spirit [T] Fairy
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP, Level 3 <3>: 6000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): HOLY LIFE <Special Topaz Ability>
When your opponent loses a Life Core due to this Spirit's attack, add one Core from the Void to your Life.

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 3): After one of your Brave Spirits has already attacked, if this Spirit is next in line to strike, she cannot be blocked.
What are you standing around staring at? Don't tell me this girl is your type? I just don't get you.
—————
[BS10-048] POWER THE ANGEL {5} -4T
The Angelia Power
(天使パワー Tenshi Pawaa)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Divine Spirit
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 6000BP, Level 3 <4>: 8000BP

"The Great Gates have been opened... The first Angel to fly out of those gates was more wild and rambunctious than I imagined." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Topaz Chapter, Section 14
—————
[BS10-049] FAIRY PRIESTESS ANDROMEDA {6} -3T
The FairyPriest Andromeda
(妖精神官アンドロメダ Yousei-Shinkan Andoromeda)
Master Rare Topaz Spirit [T] Fairy/Astral Soul
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <2>: 2000BP, Level 3 <3>: 3000BP

{Featured Constellation: Andromeda, "the Chained Lady"}

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): Return a Spell Card from your Trash to your hand.
(Lv. 1-2-3): This Spirit gains +1000BP for each and every card in your hand.
"Because she's imprisoned, she knows what freedom is. Her desire for release calls forth a pulsating power from within." ——Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Andromeda Chronicles
<<Name Origin: "Andromeda," a princess chained to a rock to be fed to the sea monster Cetus in the legends of Perseus (Greek mythology)>>

—————
[BS10-050] NUE THE THUNDER GOD BEAST {7} -4T
The ThunderSacredBeast Nue
(雷神獣ヌエ Raijinjuu Nue)
Rare Topaz Spirit [T] Hunting Beast
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 7000BP, Level 3 <5>: 9000BP

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2-3): When your opponent loses a Life Core due to the attack of one of your Spirits with the Special Topaz Ability HOLY LIFE, send another one of your opponent's Life Cores to his/her Reserve.
"The legend of the thunder beast who became a divine creature began with the meeting with a certain young lady." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Final Chapter, Section 1
<<Name Origin: "Nue"
(鵺), a legendary Japanese creature able to disguise itself as a black cloud; depicted as having a monkey's head, a tanuki's body, a tiger's legs, and a snake tail>>

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:36 pm

The Sapphire Spirits are breaking down decks and taking names!

[BS10-051] RAYGALLOP THE BATTLE BEAST {1} -1S
The BattleBeast Raygallop
(戦闘獣レイギャロップ Sentoujuu Reigyaroppu)
Common Sapphire Spirit [S] Fighting Spirit

"The Solar Militia and the Lunar Brigade clash head on with each other near the Frozen Lake! Perhaps because they're so close to the main battle, those who crave high positions and glory are after the general's head in an 'every man for himself' free-for-all." ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
—————
[BS10-052] GOBLI-GOBLI THE LUMBERJACK {2} -2S
The Lumberjack Gobri-Gobri
(木こりのゴブリ・ゴブリ Kikori no Goburi-Goburi)
Common Sapphire Spirit [S] Creator
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 5000BP

He's not disturbed... Not a bit. The golem he created on the third day of the Automaton Tournament is getting burned due to foul conduct, yet he isn't moving an inch to protest. He's not a very popular designer, but perhaps he has confidence he has a sufficient material supply for repairs?
<<Name Origin: "Goblin">>

—————
[BS10-053] BERTRAM THE GUARDIAN DEITY {3} -1S
The Guardian Bertram
(守護神バートラム Shugoshin Baatoramu)
Common Sapphire Spirit [S] Fighting Spirit
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <4>: 7000BP

(Lv. 1-2): None of your Sapphire Nexus can be destroyed due to the effects of any opposing Spirit, Brave, Nexus, or Spell Card.
"We had total dominance of the battlefield before me. Therefore, I was careless. The worst possible news came to me by sunset: a deity from another world completely demolished the Eastern Kingdom...." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Sapphire Chapter, Section 13
—————
[BS10-054] LOCOMO GOLEM {4} -2S
Locomo-Golem
(ロコモ・ゴレム Rokomo-Goremu)
Common Sapphire Spirit [S] Artificial Soldier
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 5000BP, Level 3 <4>: 8000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): CRUSH <Special Sapphire Ability>
Your opponent must discard a number of cards from the top of his/her deck equal to the current Battle Level of this Spirit.

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2-3): ASSAULT (1) <Special Sapphire Ability>
During this turn for the number of times stated above, you can exhaust one Nexus in order to refresh this Spirit.

The enemy's attack, the Golems' counterstrike—it doesn't matter who attacks who! The town is being smashed to bits in the crossfire!!
<<Name Origin: "Locomotive" (another word for train)>>

—————
[BS10-055] GLARKIE {4} -4S
Glaakie
(グラーキー Guraakii)
Common Sapphire Spirit [S] Fusion Beast
Level 1 <2>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 7000BP, Level 3 <6>: 8000BP

This has become a dangerous situation. Southern Land soldiers are withdrawing from the Middle Kingdom Army. Could this cause a rupture in the alliance?!
<<Name Origin: "Glaaki," an ancient and wise creature said to dwell in Britain's Severn Valley; depicted as an enormous slug with metallic spines and tentacle eyes (Cthulhu Mythos)>>

—————
[BS10-056] MONGOKUU THE AZURE SAGE {5} -2S
The ApeDeity Mongoku
(蒼天大聖モンゴクウ Souten-Taisei Mongokuu)
Uncommon Sapphire Spirit [S] Soldier/Beast Head
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP, Level 3 <6>: 9000BP

When this Spirit card is in your Trash, treat it as if it were [BS04-062] "Mongokuu the Apeman."
When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): For the duration of this turn, all of your Spirits are upgraded to their highest Battle Level.
(Lv. 1-2-3): Both players can place Cores from the Void on the Field or in their Reserves only during the Core Phase.
Look at this! It's a perfected armor upgrade! It seems the time has come once again for him to show us his heroic figure from when he last won the championships!
<<Name Origin: Mongokuu's new title, "Great Sage of the Azure Skies," is probably based off of a section in Journey to the West where, in the process of rebelling against the Rulers of Heaven, Sun Wukong the Monkey King gives himself the title "Great Sage, Equal to the Heavens" (
斉天大聖 Seiten-Taisei).>>
—————
[BS10-057] DEAR'D THE STAGMAN {5} -4S
The Stagman Deard
(鹿人ディアルド Kajin Diarudo)
Common Sapphire Spirit [S] Beast Head
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <4>: 8000BP

According to the testimony of the last remaining survivors of the Eastern Lands, a deity from another realm summoned forth a massive earthquake that split the earth just as people were in hot debate over the recent battles. The latest reports confirm that the epicenter of the quake is moving southwest, with the Southern Country as its next possible target. To have an earthquake as your enemy... I wonder what the heroes gathered in the Middle Kingdom must be thinking as they prepare to engage this force of nature.
—————
[BS10-058] MERCURIUS SERPENT, DRAGONLORD OF MERCURY {6} -3S
The MercuryDragonDeity Mercurius-Serpent
(水星神龍メルクリウス・サーペント Suisei-Shinryuu Merukuriusu-Saapento)
Master Rare Sapphire Spirit [S] Fusion Beast/Astral Deity
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <4>: 7000BP

During Your Main Phase: If this Spirit Card is in your hand, you can return one of your Sapphire Nexus to the bottom of your deck in order to summon this Spirit to Field, ignoring its Core Cost.
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks (Lv. 2): Without looking, choose one of your opponent's cards in his/her hand. Then, look at its contents; if it is a Spell Card, discard it to your opponent's Trash; otherwise, it returns to his/her hand.
"That thing's a monster! It gobbled up that robotic knight whole in a matter of seconds!!" ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
—————
[BS10-059] FORT GOLEM {6} -4S
Fort-Golem
(フォート・ゴレム Footo-Goremu)
Uncommon Sapphire Spirit [S] Artificial Soldier
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <4>: 8000BP

As long as there is a Nexus on your Field, this Spirit's Core Cost becomes 4 instead of 6.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2): ASSAULT (1) <Special Sapphire Ability>
During this turn for the number of times stated above, you can exhaust one Nexus in order to refresh this Spirit.

"Unfortunately, the Grand Tournament has been cancelled indefinitely until further notice. The building that was supposed to serve as the main arena for the event is now battling right in front of my eyes. For the future of the Tournament and the world, I can only pray that the arena does not get destroyed." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Sapphire Chapter, Section 9
—————
[BS10-060] ORION THE JÄGER GIANT {7} -2S
The GiantJaeger Orion
(巨人猟兵オリオン Kyojin-Ryouhei Orion)
Rare Sapphire Spirit [S] Fighting Spirit/Astral Soul
Level 1 <1>: 6000BP, Level 2 <4>: 10,000BP

{Featured Constellation: Orion, "the Hunter"}

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Discard the top 12 cards from your opponent's deck.
"He is a grizzled war veteran. When he enters the battlefield, 'destruction' is far too simple a word to describe the outcome." ——Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Orion Chronicles
<<Translator's Note: So, in other words, Orion is the Battle Spirits equivalent of "Dynasty Warriors" Lü Bu... Shocked >>
["Jäger"/"Jaeger" = German, "hunter"]

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Orion: "Jäger" is the correct wording, germans dont use versions like "ae" for the "ä". in a persons own name there might be such thing but not likely in a term of a thing/definition. think about the known "über-" wording to say something is extra-hyper-whatever^^
its not written "ueber".

"Jäger" has to be spoken with a very long "ä", like a extra long spoken "bEd"^^
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

http://duelmastersglobal.forumprofi.de/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:37 pm

Thank you for the tidbit of info, Bolmeteus! Smile If only the Japanese knew of that when printing the card... Razz

Now it's the Braves' turn to shine!

[BS10-061] BUSTER DRAGON THE SWORD-ARMORED DRAKE {3} -2R
The BladeArmoredDragon Buster-Dragon
(剣鎧竜バスター・ドラゴン Kengairyuu Basutaa-Doragon)
Common Ruby Brave; Machine Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, BRAVE <0>: +2000BP

When This Brave is Summoned (Lv. 1): For the remainder of this turn, all of your Spirits gain +2000BP.
BRAVE FUSION: No Special Effects Written
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: Destroy any number of opposing Spirits such that their grand total Battle Points are no higher than 3000BP.
"His entire body is a malicious weapon! One must be very careful when Braving with this beast." ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
—————
[BS10-062] PHOENIX CANNON THE ARTILLERY PHOENIXDRAKE {5} -2R, -2D
The GunDragon Phoenix-Cannon
(砲凰竜フェニック・キャノン Hou'ouryuu Fenikku-Kyanon)
Rare Ruby Brave; Machine Dragon/Astral Soul
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, BRAVE <0>: +3000BP

{Featured Constellation: Phoenix, "the Immortal Firebird"}

When This Brave is Summoned (Lv. 1): Either destroy two opposing Spirits with 4000BP or less, or destroy one opposing 4000BP-or-less Spirit and one of your opponent's Nexus.
BRAVE FUSION: 3+ Core Cost
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: RAGE <Special Ruby Ability>

"A streak of hellfire that cuts through the darkness and silence of the starry skies—a true Brave of flames." ——Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Phoenix Chronicles
—————
[BS10-063] BALLISTAR THE JAVELIN BEAST {5} -2R, -2S
The JavelinBeast Balli-Star
(飛槍獣バリ・スター Hisoujuu Bari-Sutaa)
Common Ruby Brave [R] Emperor Beast
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, BRAVE <0>: +4000BP

BRAVE FUSION: 5+ Core Cost
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: When this Brave Spirit destroys only an opposing Spirit based on Battle Point difference, all opposing Spirits with the same Attribute as the attacked Spirit are also destroyed.
"As I visited the castle, the spear was aimed straight at me." ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
—————
[BS10-064] GEPALBERD THE SKELETANK {3} -2A
The SkullTank Geparberd
(骸戦車ゲパルバード Gaisensha Geparubaado)
Common Amethyst Brave; Zombie

When This Brave is Summoned (Lv. 1): Draw a card from your deck.
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: Destroy an exhausted opposing Spirit.
"Just as I thought, the Braves play a major role in the flow of battle." ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
<<Possible Name Origin (Fusion): "Gepard" (German: "leopard") + "halberd" (an axe staff)>>

—————
[BS10-065] HEDGEBOLG {4} -2A, -2E
Hedgebolg
(ヘッジボルグ Hejjiborugu)
Common Amethyst Brave [A] Evil Shadow

BRAVE FUSION: 4+ Core Cost
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: When this Brave Spirit destroys only an opposing Spirit based on Battle Point difference, send all Cores from the destroyed Spirit to the Void.
"Every once in a while it gets scary when I'm lost, so I end up running into these guys...." ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
<<Possible Name Origin (Fusion): "Hedgehog" + "Gáe Bulg">> [Gáe Bulg (also sometimes "Gáe Bolg", Gaelic: "Spear of Death"): legendary weapon of the hero Cúchulainn (Irish mythology)]

—————
[BS10-066] PENDRAGON, EXALTED SNAKE KING {5} -2A, -2R
The KnightSnake Pendragon
(騎士王蛇ペンドラゴン Kishi-Ouja Pendoragon)
Master Rare Amethyst Brave; Dark Snake/Astral Soul

{Featured Constellation: Draco, "the Dragon"}

When This Brave is Summoned (Lv. 1): Send two Cores from an opposing Spirit to your opponent's Reserve; if this effect causes the target Spirit to be depleted, draw a card from your deck.
BRAVE FUSION: 3+ Core Cost
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: Send one Core from a non-Braved opposing Spirit to your opponent's Reserve.
"To him, life is but stardust in the night sky." ——Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Draco Chronicles
<<Name Origin: Pendragon (from the Welsh "Pen Draig" meaning "head dragon"), the ceremonial moniker of several traditional Kings of the Britons, among which King Arthur is one of the most famous>>

—————
[BS10-067] SHIBA THE KARAKURI DOG {3} -2E
The KarakuriDog Shiba
(からくり犬シバ Karakuri-Ken Shiba)
Common Emerald Brave; Plant Spirit

When This Brave is Summoned (Lv. 1): Add a Core from the Void to your Reserve.
[BRAVE FUSION] When in Battle: When this Brave Spirit destroys only an opposing Spirit based on Battle Point difference, refresh this Brave Spirit.
"It fuses at raging speeds, enough to raise dust clouds!" ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
<<Translator's Note: "Karakuri"
からくり = traditional Japanese mechanized puppets>>
—————
[BS10-068] BEAM BEETLE {4} -1E, -1A
Beam-Beetle
(ビーム・ビートル Biimu-Biitoru)
Common Emerald Brave [E] Shell Insect

[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: Exhaust an opposing Spirit.
"There are even Braves who protect the forest." ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
—————
[BS10-069] KAKURANE THE THOUSAND-BLADE BIRD {5} -2E, -2D
The SwordBird Kacrane
(千刀鳥カクレイン Sentouchou Kakurein)
Rare Emerald Brave [E] Winged Beast/Astral Soul
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, BRAVE <0>: +5000BP

{Featured Constellation: Cygnus, "the Swan"}

[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: WINDSTORM (2) <Special Emerald Ability>
When this Brave Spirit is blocked, your opponent must exhaust a number of his/her Spirits equal to the amount specified above.

"Its bladed wings stir up a violent storm." ——Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Cygnus Chronicles
<<Name Origin (Fusion): "kakure"
隠れ (Japanese: "hidden") + "crane">>
—————
[BS10-070] ALFÖDHR THE ARMORED HORSE {3} -1D
The ArmoredHorse Alfothr
(鎧馬アルファズル Gaiba Arufazuru)
Common Diamond Brave; Armed Machine

When This Brave is Summoned (Lv. 1): Return an opposing Spirit to your opponent's hand.
[BRAVE FUSION] During Your Opponent's Attack Phase: When a non-Braved opposing Spirit attacks, refresh this Brave Spirit.
"An indomitable knight infused with a will of iron!" ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
<<Possible Name Origin: "Alföðr" (Old Norse: "Allfather," "Father of All"), yet another of Norse god Odin's 200+ alternate names>>

—————
[BS10-071] FENRIR CANNON TYPE B {4} -1D, -1E
Fenrircannon Type-B
(フェンリルキャノンType-B Fenriru-Kyanon Taipu-Bii)
Common Diamond Brave [D] Machine Beast

[BRAVE FUSION] IMMUNITY (Ruby/Amethyst) <Special Diamond Ability>
This Brave Spirit is invincible against the effects of all opposing Spirits, Nexus, and Spell Cards of the Gem Colors specified above.

"The deafening roar of shattering ice heralds the arrival of a super high-tech Brave made of silver!" ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
<<Translator's Note: An old classic ([BS01-080] "Fenrir Cannon") gets an upgrade!>>

—————
[BS10-072] SABERSHARK {5} -2D, -2R
Sabershark
(セイバーシャーク Seibaashaaku)
Rare Diamond Brave; Flying Fish/Astral Soul

{Featured Constellation: Piscis Austrinus, "the Southern Fish"}

When This Brave is Summoned (Lv. 1): For the duration of this turn, all "When This Spirit Blocks" effects your Spirits have now activate when they attack.
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Blocks: When this Brave Spirit destroys only an opposing Spirit based on Battle Point difference, send one of your opponent's Life Cores to his/her Reserve.
"His top speed cannot be seen with the naked eye." ——Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Piscis Austrinus Chronicles
—————
[BS10-073] ANGELDOLL {3} -2T
Angedoll
(エンジェドール Enjedooru)
Common Topaz Brave; Divine Spirit

When This Brave is Summoned (Lv. 1): For the duration of this turn, none of your Spirits can be blocked by any opposing Lv. 2 Spirits.
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: At the end of the Battle Phase, determine the victor by comparing both Spirits' Battle Levels instead of Battle Points; the Spirit with the lower Level is destroyed. If both Spirits are at the same Level, both get destroyed.
"Anyone can perform Brave Fusion. It's simply a sign of the times." ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
—————
[BS10-074] KUMATTA THE MASCOT {4) -2T, -1S
The Kigurumi Kumattar
(きぐるみクマッター Kigurumi Kumattaa)
Uncommon Topaz Brave [T] Hunting Beast

[BRAVE FUSION] When in Battle: Exhaust all of your opponent's Nexus; none of their special effects activate while exhausted.
"Gah~... It's just too cute...." ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
<<Translator's Note #1: "Kigurumi"
きぐるみ = Japanese term for all costumed performers who portray cartoon characters, typically animals (from Japanese "kiru" 着る [to wear] + "nuigurumi" ぬいぐるみ [stuffed toy])>>
<<Translator's Note #2: According to the Japanese Battle Spirits Wiki, this cancellation of Nexus effects is only effective when Kumattar battles; when your other Spirits attack, the Nexus effects return to normal.>>

—————
[BS10-075] ONIYURIN {5} -2T, -2A
Oniyurin
(オニユリン Oniyurin)
Common Topaz Brave [T] Fairy

[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: HOLY LIFE <Special Topaz Ability>
When your opponent loses a Life Core due to this Brave Spirit's attack, add a Core from the Void to your Life.

"A young girl Brave?! Th-that's a first!" ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
—————
[BS10-076] BAZOOKA ARMS {3} -2S
Bazooka-Arms
(バズーカ・アームズ Bazuuka-Aamuzu)
Common Sapphire Brave; Artificial Soldier

When This Brave is Summoned (Lv. 1): You may set a Sapphire Nexus in your hand directly onto the Field, ignoring its Core Cost.
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: ASSAULT (1) <Special Sapphire Ability>
During this turn for the number of times stated above, you can exhaust one Nexus in order to refresh this Brave Spirit.

"If he's a friend, then of course you can trust him!" ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
—————
[BS10-077] GYOKURYUUN {4} -2S, -1E
Gyokuryuun
(ギョクリューン Gyokuryuun)
Common Sapphire Brave [S] Fighting Beast

[BRAVE FUSION] When in Battle: When your opponent is about to use the effects of a Spell Card, he/she must pay two Cores extra to activate them.
"One can obtain all sorts of power through Brave Fusing." ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
<<Possible Name Origin: Gyokuryuu'un (
玉龍雲 = Japanese, "Jade Dragon Cloud")?>>
—————
[BS10-078] AMMEAD THE SACRED ARMORBEAST {5} -2S, -2T
The SacredArmoredBeast Ammead
(聖鎧獣アメミード Seigaijuu Amemiido)
Rare Sapphire Brave [S] Fusion Beast

[BRAVE FUSION] During Your Attack Phase: Treat this Brave Spirit as being at its highest Battle Level.
"Try not to get eaten before Braving..." ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
<<Name Origin: "Ammit" (ancient Egyptian, "Devourer/Soul Eater"), a female demon with a part-lion, part-hippopotamus, part-crocodile body; notorious for feasting on the hearts and souls of those the god of death Anubis deemed impure (ancient Egyptian religion)>>

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Are your vanilla Spirits getting hammered? There's no need to fear; Set 10's Nexus Card cavalry is here! Smile

[BS10-079] THE TOWERING TABLE MOUNTAINS {3} -2R
The Table Mountain Range
(そびえる机山群 Sobieru Teeburu Sangun)
Common Ruby Nexus [R]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <1>

{Featured Constellation: Mensa, "the Table (Mountain)"}

During Your Turn (Lv. 1-2): All your Spirits gain +1000BP.
(Lv. 2): None of your Brave Spirits can be forced back into your hand from the Field due to any effect from any opposing Spirit, Brave, Nexus, or Spell Card.
"This place is imbued with godlike power. Mysteriously, battles never occur here." ——Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Mensa Chronicles
<<Translator's Note: Mensa is the only constellation named after a natural landmark on Earth: the Table Mountain, a flat-topped mountain that overlooks the city of Cape Town, Republic of South Africa.>>

—————
[BS10-080] THE FLAME CRYSTAL {4} -2R
The Flame Crystal
(炎の結晶石 Honoo no Kesshouseki)
Uncommon Ruby Nexus [R]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <3>

(Lv. 1-2): All of your Spirit Cards with no special effects written on them gain one Ruby cost reduction symbol ("-1R").
During Your Main Phase (Lv. 2): When you summon a vanilla Spirit (one with no special effects), destroy one opposing Spirit whose Battle Points are fewer than the summoned Spirit's Level 1 amount.
"Power is gathered from the far reaches of the Void, and thus the enigmatic lifeforms known as Spirits are born. In the place where I encountered Spirits being born, there lay a giant, beautiful stone. Anyone can bear witness to this miraculous moment if one is lucky enough." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 33
—————
[BS10-081] CANYONS OF THE BLAZING WARSTAR MARS {5} -3R
The Burning Battle Star Canyon
(戦星燃ゆる渓谷 Ikusaboshi Moyuru Keikoku)
Common Ruby Nexus [R]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <1>

During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): Whenever your opponent's Spirits are destroyed, draw a card from your deck for each destroyed opposing Spirit.
(Lv. 2): All of your "Astral Dragon" and "Astral Deity" Attribute Spirits gain the Special Ruby Ability EVOLUTION.
"Canyons and valleys are all over the place in the Ruby Realm. Trenches that make your feet cramp, canyons rich with millennia of history, ravines afloat with untold mysteries... Even beautiful valleys that make you want to sigh in awe at their splendor." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 203
—————
[BS10-082] THE SEXTANT ASTRONOMICAL OBSERVATORY {3} -1A
The Sextant Observatory
(六分儀天文台 Rokubungi Tenmondai)
Common Amethyst Nexus [A]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

{Featured Constellation: Sextans, "the Sextant"}

During Your End Phase (Lv. 1-2): Return a Spirit Card with no special effects written on it from your Trash back to your hand.
(Lv. 2): When you summon an "Evil Shadow" Attribute Spirit, send all but one of the Cores on an opposing Spirit to your opponent's Reserve.
"This apparatus measures everything with pinpoint accuracy. The distance to the stars, the hairs on a rat... Some even say it can determine the length of your lifespan." ——Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Sextans Chronicles
<<Translator's Note: I just learned another new word! Razz >>

A SEXTANT [from the New Latin sextans ("sixth part")] is a navigational instrument used to measure the positions and altitudes of celestial bodies within a maximum range of a 60° turn—one-sixth of a full circle, hence its name. In 1687, astronomer Johannes Hevelius named a minor equatorial constellation after this instrument.

—————
[BS10-083] ANCIENT WARGROUNDS OF THE SHINING DEVILSTAR SATURN {4} -2A
The Historic Battlefield of Evil Star
(魔星輝く古戦場 Masei Kagayaku Kosenjou)
Uncommon Amethyst Nexus [A]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

During Your Opponent's Turn (Lv. 1-2): When an opposing Spirit gets exhausted, draw a card from your deck.
(Lv. 2): All of your "Lv. 1 Spirit-form" Braves gain the Special Amethyst Ability CURSE.
"This is the old battlefield where the Sixth Underworld General defeated the last bigshot of the Old Tyrants; it is also where said General was promptly buried by a Deity of Oblivion." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 140
—————
[BS10-084] MOUTH OF TRUTH & LIES {5} -3A
The Mouth of False
(虚実の口 Kyojitsu no Kuchi)
Common Amethyst Nexus [A]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <3>

(Lv. 1-2): When one of your "Dark Snake" Attribute Spirits is destroyed, draw a card from your deck.
During Your End Phase (Lv. 2): You may summon a Spirit with [BRAVE FUSION] effects from your Trash to the Field.
"This place is the source of the Dark Snakes' knowledge. Apparently they can hear voices whispering to them in this area... It was only then did I realize that the Dark Snakes are not omniscient." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 514
—————
[BS10-085] THE FLOATING ROCK MASS {3} -2E
The Floating Rock
(浮遊する岩塊 Fuyuu-suru Gankai)
Common Emerald Nexus [E]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <1>

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When one of your "vanilla" Spirits (those with no special effects) attacks, add a Core from the Void to that Spirit.
(Lv. 2): All the "vanilla" Spirits in your hand gain the Special Emerald Ability HIGH SPEED.
"It circles around every ten months. I know it won't fall from the sky, but I can't help but feel wary..." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 181
—————
[BS10-086] GREAT FOREST OF THE GIANTSTAR JUPITER {4} -2E
The Tree overlooking the Huge Star
(巨星望む大樹 Kyosei Nozomu Daiju)
Common Emerald Nexus [E]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): All of your "Lv. 1 Spirit-form" Braves gain +2000BP.
During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When one of your Brave Spirits battles, cancel the Brave Fusion at the end of the Battle Phase in order to refresh said Spirit.
"A vast range of giant trees used for viewing over very far distances. I tried climbing one of these once, but when the Oblivion Deity descended, by consequence I was blown off... How regrettable." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 810
—————
[BS10-087] A BREATH OF LIFE ON THE BATTLEFIELD {4} -3E
The New Life on the Battlefield
(戦場に息づく命 Senjou ni Ikizuku Inochi)
Uncommon Emerald Nexus [E]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

During Your Core Phase (Lv. 1-2): By choosing not to add a Core from the Void to your Reserve at this time, you may now draw a card from your deck instead.
During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When your opponent forces you to lose a Life Core, add a Core from the Void to each of your Brave Spirits on the Field.
"On the wargrounds where countless brave souls have fallen, can something new be born from the hefty price of life? If you push away a little of the earth on the wargrounds, permeating with the lives and dreams of the fallen, a future filled with hope, down to the smallest leaf vein, surely is growing at rapid speed. At least, this is what I believe. And I have no doubts that the wishes of those who died in battle are the same as mine. Put your ear to the earth... Can't you hear it? The beating pulse of a new future?" ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
—————
[BS10-088] HEAVENS-PIERCING CASTLE TOWER {3} -2D
The Tower Castle soaring to Heaven
(天貫く塔の城 Ten Tsuranuku Tou no Shiro)
Common Diamond Nexus [D]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When one of your "vanilla" Spirits (those with no special effects) blocks, add a Core from the Void to that Spirit.
During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When an opposing Spirit attacks, refresh all of your "vanilla" Spirits.
"This is the castle where a cousin of the Singing Diva once resided. A maestra of the musical arts, the last of the Singing Diva's greatest musicians now spreads her expertise around the world." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 606
—————
[BS10-089] FROZEN MOON LAKE {4} -2D
The Freezing Lake with the Moonlight
(月照らす氷結湖 Tsuki Terasu Hyouketsuko)
Uncommon Diamond Nexus [D]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <1>

During Your Start Phase (Lv. 1-2): Return an opposing Nexus to your opponent's hand.
During Your Opponent's Turn (Lv. 2): When your opponent draws a card from his/her deck when not in his/her Draw Phase, you also may draw a card from your deck.
"A lake frozen over due to the Invaders' intrusion, where the primeval power of the origin of life meets a panorama on par with a legendary artist's masterpiece. It may be an imprudent thought on my part, but this place truly is beautiful." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 165
<<Translator's Note: "imprudent" = lacking good judgment or common sense>>

—————
[BS10-090] AERIAL CORAL REEF {4} -3D
The Coral Reef in the Sky
(空中珊瑚礁 Kuuchuu-Sangoshou)
Common Diamond Nexus [D]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

During Your Opponent's Turn (Lv. 1-2): All of your Spirits gain +1000BP.
During Your Main Phase (Lv. 2): When one of your "Flying Fish" Attribute Spirits is summoned, send an opposing non-Braved Spirit back to your opponent's hand.
"Perhaps this is the homestead of the Flying Fish? It's hard not to imagine that to them the great skies are their 'great oceans.' But the fact that the coral itself also has the same sentiment comes to me as a surprise." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 56
—————
[BS10-091] THE SOAPY LAKESHORE {3} -1T
The Lakeside with Soap bubbles
(シャボンの湖畔 Shabon no Kohan)
Common Topaz Nexus [T]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <3>

During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When one of your "vanilla" Spirits (those with no special effects) is destroyed, draw a card from your deck.
During Your Opponent's Turn (Lv. 2): None of your 2-Core-Cost Spirits are affected by the special effects of any opposing Spirit.
"My hometown was known for having ugly, smelly bubbles made by crabs float into the city from the surface of the nearby lake. To think that such a cute scene as this place would make me think back to where I was born... Maybe it's because I've realized I can't go back home." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 27
—————
[BS10-092] FLOWER GARDENS OF THE GLIMMERING MORNINGSTAR VENUS {3} -2T
The Flower Garden with the Daystar
(明星きらめく花園 Myoujou Kirameku Hanasono)
Common Topaz Nexus [T]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <1>

(Lv. 1-2): All the Topaz Spirit Cards in your hand can now use the Gem Symbols on your Field as well as in your Trash for cost reduction.
During Your Main Phase (Lv. 2): When one of your "Astral Deity," "Galaxian," or "Astral Soul" Attribute Spirits is summoned, add a Core from your Reserve to your Life.
"This flower garden actually changes, showing a different face between day and night. Personally, I prefer the night version." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 507
—————
[BS10-093] THE TICKING FLORAL CLOCK {5} -3T
The Ticking Floral Clock
(時刻む花時計 Toki Kizamu Hana-Dokei)
Uncommon Topaz Nexus [T]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

{Featured Constellation: Horologium, "the Clock"}

During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When one of your Topaz Spirits is destroyed due to the special effects of an opposing Spirit, your Life cannot be decreased for the remainder of this turn.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): None of your Brave Spirits can be blocked by any opposing Spirit with a Core Cost of 5 or less.
"As the clock's hands calmly draw their arcs, its swaying pendulums release a sweet scent into the winds." ——Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Horologium Chronicles
—————
[BS10-094] UNFINISHED ANCIENT BATTLESHIP—KEEL {3} -1S
The Unfinished Ancient Battleship:Keel
(未完成の古代戦艦:竜骨 Mikansei no Kodai-Senkan: Ryuukotsu)
Common Sapphire Nexus [S]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <3>

{Featured Constellation: Carina, "the Keel"}

During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): All of your "vanilla" Spirits (those with no special effects) are able to block all 4-Core-Cost-or-lower opposing Spirits while exhausted.
(Lv. 2): Upgrade all of your vanilla Spirits on the Field by one Battle Level.
"It surges forward towards completion as it advances to the future. In other words, it's returning to the past by regaining its ancient form." ——Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Carina Chronicles
<<Translator's Note: "Keel" = large structural beam around which the hull of a ship is built, referred to in Japanese as literally "the dragon's bone" (
竜骨 ryuukotsu)>>
—————
[BS10-095] COLOSSEUM OF THE SWIFT WISDOMSTAR MERCURY {3} -2S
The Colosseum with the Speed Star
(俊星流れるコロッセオ Shunsei Nagareru Korosseo)
Uncommon Sapphire Nexus [S]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <1>

(Lv. 1-2): Your opponent can only use Spell Cards of the same Gem Color(s) as the Gem Symbols he/she currently has on his/her Field.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): The Battle Point-increasing effects of your opponent's Spirits, Braves, Nexus, and Spells do not activate.
"This is the battle arena where contests of speed take place. Yet even though the main focus is speed, how come competitions of muscle and power also occur here? Perhaps it's just part of this Gem Realm's tradition." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 92
—————
[BS10-096] FLAG OF THE ULTIMATE CHAMPION {5} -3S
The Final Championship Flag
(最後の優勝旗 Saigo no Yuushouki)
Common Sapphire Nexus [S]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <1>

When This Nexus is Set (Lv. 1-2): Add a Core from the Void to this Nexus.
During Your Main Phase (Lv. 2): At the beginning of this Phase, by destroying one of your own Spirits, you may summon a Brave in your hand with the same Core Cost as the destroyed Spirit to the Field, ignoring its Core Cost.
"Together with great glory, the Single-Horned Sovereign awards this flag to the champion as proof of victory. It has traversed through every tournament in the Sapphire Realm, given only to the finest competitors. ...Or at least, that's how it would have been before the tournaments got cancelled and suspended until further notice. I would love to get my hands on such a legendary trophy, but its great size may pose a problem for me...." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 259

**EDIT (4 April 2012): Mistakenly called a Nexus a "Spirit".... Embarassed

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:57 pm

Time to cast some Spells!

[BS10-097] BRAVE AURA {3} -1R
Brave Aura
(ブレイヴオーラ Bureivu-Oora)
Common Ruby Spell

Flash Timing:
For the duration of this turn, all of your attacking Spirits gain +1000BP and all of your attacking Brave Spirits gain +3000BP.
—————
[BS10-098] REVIVAL DRAW {4} -1R
Revive Draw
(リバイヴドロー Ribaivu-Doroo)
Common Ruby Spell

Main Phase:
Either draw two cards from your deck, or return one Spirit Card from your Trash to your hand.
Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, one of your Spirits gains +2000BP.
—————
[BS10-099] SOUTHERN CROSS FLAME {7} -3R
Southan Cross Flame
(サザンクロスフレイム Sazankurosu-Fureimu)
Rare Ruby Spell
{Featured Constellation: Crux, "the Southern Cross"}

Flash Timing: Destroy all Spirits with 4000BP or less.
"Four stars twinkled red in the night sky, summoning forth a massive pillar of flame in the form of a blazing cross. All lifeforms in the vicinity were incinerated instantly, with no trace of their remains." ——Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Crux Chronicles
—————
[BS10-100] BRAVE CEMETERY {2} -1A
Brave Cemetery
(ブレイヴセメタリー Bureivu-Semetarii)
Common Amethyst Spell

Main Phase:
Return a Brave Card from your Trash to your hand.
Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, one of your Spirits gains +1000BP.
—————
[BS10-101] HANGED MAN {3} -2A
Hangedman
(ハングドマン Hangudo-Man)
Rare Amethyst Spell

Flash Timing:
For the duration of this turn, when one of your Spirits with the Special Amethyst Ability IMMORTALITY is destroyed, your opponent must destroy one of his/her own Spirits.
—————
[BS10-102] CORE STEAL {4} -2A
Core Steal
(コアスティール Koa-Sutiiru)
Common Amethyst Spell

Flash Timing:
Send all but one of the Cores of an oppsing Spirit to your opponent's Reserve.
—————
[BS10-103] GROWING SWORD {3} -2E
Grawing Sword
(グロウイングソード Gurouingu-Soodo)
Common Emerald Spell

Flash Timing:
For the duration of this turn, one of your Spirits gain +3000BP. You can also send as many Cores from your Field and Reserve to your Trash as you wish in order to further strengthen said Spirit by +1000BP for each discarded Core.
—————
[BS10-104] TRIANGLE TRAP {3} -2E
Triangle Trap
(トライアングルトラップ Toraianguru-Torappu)
Rare Emerald Spell
{Featured Constellation: Triangulum, "the Triangle"}

Flash Timing: Either exhaust an opposing Spirit, or exhaust three opposing Spirits with a Core Cost of 4 or less.
"Those who are wrapped in the triangular light have their heartbeat stop momentarily." ——Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Triangulum Chronicles
—————
[BS10-105] LIFE CHARGE {4} -2E
Life Charge
(ライフチャージ Raifu-Chaaji)
Common Emerald Spell

Flash Timing:
After destroying one of your own 3-Core-Cost-or-higher Spirits, add three Cores from the Void to your Reserve.
—————
[BS10-106] PROTECTION AURA {3} -1D
Protect Aura
(プロテクトオーラ Purotekuto-Oora)
Common Diamond Spell

Flash Timing:
For the duration of this turn, all of your blocking Spirits gain +2000BP and all of your blocking Brave Spirits gain +3000BP.
—————
[BS10-107] SILENT LOCK {4} -4D
Silent Lock
(サイレントロック Sairento-Rokku)
Common Diamond Spell

Flash Timing:
When a non-Braved Spirit's battle finishes, the Attack Phase in progress ends.
—————
[BS10-108] LUNATIC SEAL {5} -3D
Lunatic Seal
(ルナティックシール Runatikku-Shiiru)
Rare Diamond Spell
{{WARNING!! As of 01 January 2012, this card has gained "LEGENDARY Status," thus banning it from legal tournament play.}}

If this card is in the Trash, all special effects are ineffective against it.
Main Phase: For up to three of your End Phases, both decks cannot have their cards discarded, and both players do not begin Attack Phases, nor can they place Cores from the Void or their Reserves to their Life. After activating this ability, place three Cores from the Void onto the side of your deck as "counters;" for each of your three End Phases afterwards, place one of these counter Cores back into the Void. These Cores can be used only for this effect alone.
Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, one of your Spirits gains +3000BP.
—————
[BS10-109] SHINING ARROW {3} -2T
Shining Arrow
(シャイニングアロー Shainingu-Aroo)
Common Topaz Spell

Main Phase:
Return one of your Spirits with the Special Topaz Ability HOLY LIFE from your Trash to your hand.
Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, one of your Spirits gains +2000BP.
—————
[BS10-110] KNOCKOUT {4} -2T
Knockout
(ノックアウト Nokku'auto)
Common Topaz Spell

Flash Timing:
At the end of the Battle Phase, determine the victor by comparing both Spirits' Core Cost instead of their Battle Points; the Spirit with the lower Core Cost is destroyed. If both Spirits have the same Core Cost, both are destroyed.
—————
[BS10-111] HAND TYPHOON {5} -3T
Hand Typhoon
(ハンドタイフーン Hando-Taifuun)
Rare Topaz Spell
{{WARNING!! As of 01 April 2012, this card has gained "LEGENDARY Status," thus banning it from legal tournament play.}}

Main Phase: Both players must discard their hand, then draw 4 cards from their respective decks.
—————
[BS10-112] NEXUS EXTENSION {4} -1S
Nexus Extension
(ネクサスエクステンション Nekusasu-Ekusutenshon)
Common Sapphire Spell

Main Phase:
Set a Nexus in your Trash onto the Field without paying its Core Cost; afterwards return another of your Nexus in the Trash to your hand.
—————
[BS10-113] ORION POWER {4} -2S
Orion Power
(オリオンパワー Orion-Pawaa)
Common Sapphire Spell

Main Phase:
For the duration of this turn, when your opponent loses a Life Core due to the attack of one of your "Fighting Spirit" or "Astral Soul" Attribute Spirits, he/she must discard the top ten cards from his/her deck.
—————
[BS10-114] ERIDANUS FLOOD {6} -2S
Eridanus Flood
(エリダヌスフラッド Eridanusu-Furaddo)
Rare Sapphire Spell
{Featured Constellation: Eridanus, "the Winding River"}

Main Phase: Destroy an opposing Brave Spirit.
Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, one of your Spirits gains +4000BP.
"Was it a river of tears filled with sorrow, or was it a river of ambitions swirling with plot and strategy? It soon became a raging stream that swallowed up everything in its wake." ——Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Eridanus Chronicles
<<Name Origin: "Eridanus" (Greek mythology): This is associated with the tale of Phaëton and his attempt to drive the sky chariot of his father Helios (Apollo). Lacking the proper strength, the chariot (i.e. the Sun) veered off crazily in multiple directions, scorching all in its errant path. Zeus ended the blistering shenanigans once and for all by striking Phaëton dead with thunderbolts; the Eridanus constellation is supposed to represent a retracing of Phaëton's "violent joyride." "Eridanus" was also the name of the river where Phaëton's frying corpse was supposed to have been extinguished.>>

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update made to Ultimate/Legendary list (see "Hand Typhoon"))

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:42 am

And last, but certainly not least, the extremely powerful X-Rare Spirits!

[BS10-X01] GAIASURA THE PHANTOMSTAR DRAGONLORD {10} -6R
The PhantomStarDragon Gai-Asura
(幻羅星龍ガイ・アスラ Genra-Seiryuu Gai-Asura)
X-Rare Ruby Spirit [R] Astral Dragon/Astral Deity
Level 1 <1>: 8000BP, Level 2 <3>: 10,000BP, Level 3 <6>: 13,000BP, Level 4 <10>: 30,000BP

(Lv. 1-2-3-4): All Cores placed on this Spirit cannot be removed by either player.
Flash Timing (Lv. 1-2-3-4): ULTIMATE EVOLUTION <Special Ruby Ability>
You can move any number of Cores on your Spirits and place them on this Spirit; doing so refreshes this Spirit from the exhausted position.

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 4): For the duration of this battle, the Cores of all destroyed opposing Spirits go to the Void.
"Able to destroy both the Sun and the Moon in one fell swoop, this Dragonlord is the strongest Astral Deity... and the most sinister." ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
<<Possible Name Origin (Fusion): "Gaia/Gaea" (Greek goddess of the earth) + "Aasu"
アース (Japanese: "Earth") + "Asura/Ashura" (power-seeking deities prevalent in Hinduism and Buddhism)>>
—————
{XII}***{XII}***{XII}***{XII}***{XII}
[BS10-X02] PISCESGALLEON, TWINFISH LORD OF PIRATES {7} -4A
The PirateDeity Piscegalleon
(双魚賊神ピスケガレオン Sougyo-Zokushin Pisukegareon)
Zodiac X-Rare Amethyst Spirit [A] Zombie/Galaxian
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 8000BP

{Featured Constellation: Pisces, "the Entwined Fish"}

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Send one Core from every Spirit on the Field, except this one, to their respective player's Reserves. For every Spirit depleted due to this effect, draw a card from your deck.
When Destroyed (Lv. 2): Both players must discard a card from their hand for every "Galaxian" or "Astral Soul" Attribute Spirit you have in play.
"What beautifully radiates from inside him are stolen lives." ——Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Pisces Chronicles
<<Name Origin (Fusion): "Pisces" + "galleon" (a large, multidecked sailing ship typically used by Europeans between the 16th and 18th Centuries)>>

—————
{IV}***{IV}***{IV}***{IV}***{IV}
[BS10-X03] CANCERED THE WARLORD CRUSTACEAN {6} -3E
The CancerBushin Cancerd
(巨蟹武神キャンサード Kyokai-Bushin Kyansaado)
Zodiac X-Rare Emerald Spirit [E] Shellman/Galaxian
Level 1 <1>: 6000BP, Level 2 <4>: 10,000BP

{Featured Constellation: Cancer, "the Crab"}

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When one of your "Galaxian" or "Astral Soul" Attribute Spirits attacks, your opponent must use two of his/her Spirits to block it. When your Spirit is successfully blocked using this effect, choose which opposing Spirit to battle against.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2): As long as you have a Brave Spirit in play, when your opponent loses a Life Core due to this Spirit's attack, he/she must send an additional Life Core to his/her Reserve.
"For those who battle him, there is no 'second time.'" ——Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Cancer Chronicles
{IV}***{IV}***{IV}***{IV}***{IV}
—————
[BS10-X04] STRIKE-SIEGWURM THE MOONLIGHT DRAGON {6} -3D
The MoonlightDragon Strike-Siegwurm
(月光龍ストライク・ジークヴルム Gekkouryuu Sutoraiku-Jiikuvurumu)
X-Rare Diamond Spirit [D] Astral Deity/Armed Machine
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 8000BP, Level 3 <4>: 10,000BP

During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2-3): When an opposing Spirit attacks, refresh this Spirit.
When This Spirit Blocks (Lv. 2-3): When this Spirit destroys only an opposing Spirit based on Battle Point difference, return all other opposing Spirits with fewer BP than the destroyed Spirit back to your opponent's hand.
[BRAVE FUSION] During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 3): At the start of your opponent's Attack Phase, select a target opposing Spirit; if possible, the target Spirit must attack this turn.
"The air fills with terror... The Incarnation of the Moon has arrived!" ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
—————
[BS10-X05] VENULUCIFER, FALLEN ANGEL DRAGONLORD {6} -5T
The FallenDragonDeity Venu-Lucifer
(堕天神龍ヴィーナ・ルシファー Daten-Shinryuu Viina-Rushifaa)
X-Rare Topaz Spirit [T] Astral Deity/Dark Artes
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <2>: 7000BP, Level 3 <5>: 10,000BP

If this Spirit Card is in your hand, this Spirit can use both the Gem Symbols on your Field and in your Trash for Core Cost reduction.
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 3): By discarding a Spirit Card from your hand, you may draw and discard cards from your deck until you draw a Spell Card; you may then immediately use said Spell Card's Flash Timing effects without paying its Core Cost.
"This grotesque soul was once the lovely Dragonlord of Venus..." ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
<<Name Origin (Fusion): "Venus" + "Lucifer" (archangel who fell from the grace of Heaven)>>

—————
{VIII}***{VIII}***{VIII}***{VIII}***{VIII}
[BS10-X06] SCORSPEAR THE DIVINE SCORPION KNIGHT {5} -2S
The ScorpioKnight Scor-Spear
(天蠍神騎スコル・スピア Tenkatsu-Shinki Sukoru-Supia)
Zodiac X-Rare Sapphire Spirit [S] Fusion Beast/Galaxian
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <4>: 9000BP, Level 3 <6>: 11,000BP

{Featured Constellation: Scorpio, "the Scorpion"}

(Lv. 1-2-3): All of your "Lv. 1 Spirit-form" Braves now have the following characteristics: Fusion Beast/Galaxian Attribute Brave {Core Cost: 5}, Level 1 <1>: 7000BP.
(Lv. 2-3): All of your "Galaxian" and "Astral Soul" Attribute Spirits gain the following effect: "When This Spirit Attacks: Destroy an opposing non-Braved Spirit with a Core Cost lower than this Spirit."
"His very existence is like... a deadly poison." ——Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Scorpio Chronicles
{VIII}***{VIII}***{VIII}***{VIII}***{VIII}

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:31 am

So would this be considered a belated Christmas present, or an early New Year's present...? Laughing

As I have said in another thread, I meant to get this out to you guys by Christmas Day, but the long paragraphs in the flavor texts proved to be an obstacle... Razz Nevertheless, Japanese Set 10 is officially complete!! Very Happy

Originally, I wanted to used the astrological symbols to mark the Zodiac Twelve cards, but I don't understand Unicode all that well (I'm only familiar with "Alt + number" combinations), and some of the designs for the actual symbols looked rather wonky—especially Pisces (the Unicode symbol looks like two googly-eyes staring off in different directions... Laughing ) The "Plan B" I came up with turned out very nice indeed!

I'll do what I can to get the next chapter done before the semester begins (sometime afetr Martin Luther King Jr. Day). Stay tuned for the next chapter where Sieg-Apollodragon undergoes a dramatic evolution, we get introduced to the Zodiac Trinity of Air, and the three Outer Sailor Senshi remaining Planetary Beast Lords make their meteoric debut! Until then, have a safe, happy, and prosperous New Year everyone. PEACE! Cool

Now Advancing to the Next Stage:...>> CONSTELLATION SAGA, Chapter II ~The Blazing Sun~

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:35 am

well the japanese love the german/culture fun like oktoberfest or the classic music and the crazy names, but like all cultural import and mix, the use is not perfectly done, i wonder if japanese pc keyboards would have the "Ö, Ä, Ü," like i have it normally^^
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  Wereborg Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:31 am

wow, god speed translating

thank you smash spirit for this great new year (or maybe end year) gift

and hell 12 card for summonig eff Shocked
Wereborg
Wereborg

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:01 pm

i have to ask one thing, please help:

i know so far at least 1 spirit card that i would need from this set for my decks, but overall, would YOU recommend this set, if somebody has only BS-02 to BS-04, and the jp. BS-07???

thnx for any advice and happy 2012!
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  Malpertius Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:57 pm

Smash Spirit wrote:Japanese Set 10 is officially complete!!

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar~
Malpertius
Malpertius

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:35 pm

hello, could you please tell me, what following symbols represent, and what they mean, i need to know exactly:

they are at the X rares section of the list, and i copy-paste it currently to use with my bs10 cards:-)
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:16 am

Bolmeteus wrote:hello, could you please tell me, what following symbols represent, and what they mean, i need to know exactly:

they are at the X rares section of the list, and i copy-paste it currently to use with my bs10 cards:-)

they're just designs to indicate that they are part of the 12-zodiac xrares.
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:51 am

oh ok so they are not needed in a transl. file yes? thnx^^
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum