Battle Spirits Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BS08-X31] The GreatKing Blacktaurus

3 posters

Go down

[BS08-X31] The GreatKing Blacktaurus Empty [BS08-X31] The GreatKing Blacktaurus

Post  InfernalEmperor Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:48 pm

[BS08-X31] The GreatKing Blacktaurus The_gr13
InfernalEmperor
InfernalEmperor

Back to top Go down

[BS08-X31] The GreatKing Blacktaurus Empty Re: [BS08-X31] The GreatKing Blacktaurus

Post  Bolmeteus Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:56 pm

i dont understand, why you use blurry, bad quality, and shop-signed scans for cards, where i worked an hour to provide them in best available quality.

i am confused:-(
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

http://duelmastersglobal.forumprofi.de/index.php

Back to top Go down

[BS08-X31] The GreatKing Blacktaurus Empty Re: [BS08-X31] The GreatKing Blacktaurus

Post  InfernalEmperor Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:55 pm

Bolmeteus wrote:i dont understand, why you use blurry, bad quality, and shop-signed scans for cards, where i worked an hour to provide them in best available quality.

actually i didnt made this one. someone else converted it and i had it on my pc to i just posted it to complete the set. i hadent had time to work on the scans you provided because of school work.
InfernalEmperor
InfernalEmperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Bakura Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:41 am

InfernalEmperor wrote:
Bolmeteus wrote:i dont understand, why you use blurry, bad quality, and shop-signed scans for cards, where i worked an hour to provide them in best available quality.

actually i didnt made this one. someone else converted it and i had it on my pc to i just posted it to complete the set. i hadent had time to work on the scans you provided because of school work.

That someone is Me.... Very Happy
Bakura
Bakura

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down