Battle Spirits Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recently Discovered Errata...

2 posters

Go down

Recently Discovered Errata... Empty Recently Discovered Errata...

Post  Smash Spirit Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:33 pm

My most sincere apologies... Embarassed It appears that I was confused in understanding the abilities of certain Amethyst Spirits in Japanese Set 07: TENSEI (天醒) ~Awakening of the Heavens~, namely [BS07-012] "Plasbat," [BS07-014] "Zanba the Scythe Braver," and [BS07-017] "Zabulgan, Warrior Hellbeast."

After reading that Zabulgan's abilities were similar to that of Mummella's from Set 02, and doing some extensive research in the Q&A section of the official Battle Spirits Trading Card Game website, I've come to the realization that the Core depletion effects of these Spirits only target one opposing Spirit not all opposing Spirits. However, in the case of Zabulgan's "When Destroyed" effect, it is possible for the opponent to meet the requirements for it by removing a Core each from two of his/her Spirits instead of two Cores from one Spirit.

The necessary edits will be done posthaste. Once again, I truly apologize for the misunderstanding.

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Recently Discovered Errata... Empty Re: Recently Discovered Errata...

Post  Bolmeteus Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:08 am

oh that will be important for me, could you please mark the update-edited text of those cards with some special color or text-marker symbol whatever, i dont want to use the cards in wrong way, bs07 will be my first jp set.^^

thnx
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

http://duelmastersglobal.forumprofi.de/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:44 pm

All necessary corrections have been marked in red in the Set 07 Amethyst Spirit post. Smile

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:18 am

thnx and also happy christmas time (to all of you here^^),

i hope the great work of this community forum will be best used in 2012, keep it up people BS forever hehe
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

http://duelmastersglobal.forumprofi.de/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down