Battle Spirits Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BS10-X01] The PhantomStarDragon Gai-Asura

2 posters

Go down

[BS10-X01] The PhantomStarDragon Gai-Asura Empty [BS10-X01] The PhantomStarDragon Gai-Asura

Post  InfernalEmperor Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:10 am

thankx to slifer for helping with the translation.
[BS10-X01] The PhantomStarDragon Gai-Asura The_ph10

Last edited by infernalemperor on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
InfernalEmperor
InfernalEmperor

Back to top Go down

[BS10-X01] The PhantomStarDragon Gai-Asura Empty Re: [BS10-X01] The PhantomStarDragon Gai-Asura

Post  Slifer Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:11 am

Here's my take on this card:
Star God???/Star Dragon???
[Lv1][Lv2][Lv3][Lv4] Cores from this spirit cannot be moved by effects.
[Lv1][Lv2][Lv3][Lv4] (Flash Step) Super Awakening
You may move a core from other spirits you control to this spirit. In that case, this spirit is refreshed.
[Lv4] (When Attacks)
If this spirit defeats an opponent's spirit, cores from that spirit go to the void instead of the reserve.
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

[BS10-X01] The PhantomStarDragon Gai-Asura Empty Re: [BS10-X01] The PhantomStarDragon Gai-Asura

Post  InfernalEmperor Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Slifer wrote:Here's my take on this card:
You may move a core from other spirits you control to this spirit. In that case, this spirit is refreshed.
[Lv4] (When Attacks)
If this spirit defeats an opponent's spirit, cores from that spirit go to the void instead of the reserve.
WOAH! that LV-4 effect is so dangerous. clearly worth the 10 coses well put on it. well need hwlp from green cards to pull it of though. if your sure about your LV-4 translation ill convert the card in english sp tell me about it.
InfernalEmperor
InfernalEmperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:07 am

Yeah, i think I'm sure. I used a lot of internet translators on this one just to make sure.
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  InfernalEmperor Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:21 am

Slifer wrote:Yeah, i think I'm sure. I used a lot of internet translators on this one just to make sure.
k thankx ill convert it right away. this card puts the B in Battle spirits.
InfernalEmperor
InfernalEmperor

Back to top Go down

Post  InfernalEmperor Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:44 am

[Lv4] (When Attacks)
so about its second effect super awakening. if i have 2 spirits lets say 2 necrow with 2 cores on them and this spirit ( The PhantomStarDragon Gai-Asura ) with 1 core on it. can i do the following:
my turn i attack with The PhantomStarDragon Gai-Asura then i attack with my necrow and in the flash step i use The PhantomStarDragon Gai-Asura's effect super awakening and give 1 core to it it will be refreshed then i attack with this card again, after that ill attack with my other necrow and do the same think so my The PhantomStarDragon Gai-Asura will again recover and ill attack with it again.
can i really use The PhantomStarDragon Gai-Asura's effect again and again in 1 turn and keep on attacking.
InfernalEmperor
InfernalEmperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:26 am

infernalemperor wrote:
[Lv4] (When Attacks)
so about its second effect super awakening. if i have 2 spirits lets say 2 necrow with 2 cores on them and this spirit ( The PhantomStarDragon Gai-Asura ) with 1 core on it. can i do the following:
my turn i attack with The PhantomStarDragon Gai-Asura then i attack with my necrow and in the flash step i use The PhantomStarDragon Gai-Asura's effect super awakening and give 1 core to it it will be refreshed then i attack with this card again, after that ill attack with my other necrow and do the same think so my The PhantomStarDragon Gai-Asura will again recover and ill attack with it again.
can i really use The PhantomStarDragon Gai-Asura's effect again and again in 1 turn and keep on attacking.

Yes, you can. That's why he's terror-perfect boss monster for the final episode of season 2.
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  InfernalEmperor Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:36 am

Slifer wrote:
infernalemperor wrote:
[Lv4] (When Attacks)

Yes, you can. That's why he's terror-perfect boss monster for the final episode of season 2.
now thats one tough boss
InfernalEmperor
InfernalEmperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down