Battle Spirits Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[X015] The Wanderer Lolo

+2
Bolmeteus
Wereborg
6 posters

Go down

[X015] The Wanderer Lolo Empty [X015] The Wanderer Lolo

Post  Wereborg Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:40 am

[X015] The Wanderer Lolo Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZImqsx_iSPhyCPAO6PkqkoS_OHX8443NuLX6KJMfJ4ooEiYCzBT15TZKl
[X015] The Wanderer Lolo 39560136
Wereborg
Wereborg

Back to top Go down

[X015] The Wanderer Lolo Empty Re: [X015] The Wanderer Lolo

Post  Bolmeteus Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:00 pm

OHHHHH I WANT THE FIRST ARTWORK VERSION!!! effect transl already???
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

http://duelmastersglobal.forumprofi.de/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Soaker Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:58 pm

Ouch. It could take out all five lives in one turn.

Is it even legal?
Soaker
Soaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Wereborg Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:27 am

Soaker wrote:Ouch. It could take out all five lives in one turn.

Is it even legal?
i dont know, lurking at hobbygear and see the newest promo doesnt have pic, google the name and found this

Bolmeteus wrote:OHHHHH I WANT THE FIRST ARTWORK VERSION!!! effect transl already???

havent, i popsted here because i hope someone translated it
Wereborg
Wereborg

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:17 pm

i need that tranls really, i have no big collection, but this crazy promo should be mine hehe:-)

BY THE WAY NON-ASIAN BS FANS: SHOCKING NEWS: BS07 BOX IS TOTALLY SOLD OUT IN JP!
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Wow.....5 gems? Just invisible cloak this guy and almost nothing can stop you! (Ok...maybe Dream Chest can. And Dream Ribbon. But....)
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

[X015] The Wanderer Lolo Empty "Wonders of the Wanderer" ~Rolo Enters the Battle~

Post  Smash Spirit Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:26 pm

Daggummit! You guys did it again! Razz (just kidding) I was hoping to reveal this guy in a future Promotional Cards section, but you managed to discover him on your own...! Then again, I suppose now would be as good a time as any to explain how this unexpectedly awesome Spirit works. I admit that at first glance Rolo doesn't seem like much, but after reading the explanations behind Rolo's mechanics... Well, let's just say: Prepare to be amazed! Very Happy
—————
[X-015] ROLO THE WANDERER {6} -1T, -1R, -1A, -1D, -1E, -1S
The Wanderer Lolo
(放浪者ロロ Hourousha Roro)
Promo X-Rare Rainbow Gem Spirit {RAEDTS} Wanderer
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 5000BP

You must pay the Core Cost in full in order to summon this Spirit, no exceptions.
(Lv. 1-2):
This Spirit cannot attack, nor can it be fused with a Brave. He also is not affected by any special effects of any card played by either player.
"Now I shall carve all that I have seen into the records of eternity..." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Preface
—————
The following explanation is from the Japanese Battle Spirits wiki. Rolo certainly looks intimidating with his six Gem Symbols and being the very first "Rainbow Gem" Spirit (belonging to all six Gem Realms). For the sake of avoiding imminent abuse of his Gem Color and Symbol power, however (a sextuple-damage Spirit would have been put in the "Legendary (Banned) List" before it was ever released!! Razz ), Bandai purposely placed these demerits on him: he can't attack, he can't Brave Attack, and he's completely invincible against any and all special effects, including your own.

Since Rolo shuts down all effects played against him, this means he can't be forced back into the player's hand; he can't be targeted by an opposing Spirit's RAGE Ability; and even cards like [BS12-081] Melodious Harp, which takes away a target opposing Spirit's abilities away for a turn, leaving it a vulnerable "vanilla," would be nullified against Rolo. In other words, Rolo the Wanderer is pretty much a "multicolored Nexus" that can block. (Interestingly enough, according to the Battle Spirits' Q&A section on this card, if Rolo is in your Trash, you can use [BS10-006] Yashium's effect or something similar to return him to your hand...? —Oh wait, I just now got it! Rolo has a loophole! Shocked When in the Trash, all Spirits are considered to be at "Level Zero," so the above conditions don't apply! In the words of a random guy on Cartoon Network's Robot Chicken: "What a twist!" Laughing )

But now, take another look at his Gem Symbols... One for each and every Gem Realm...! This means that all of those super-powerful Spirits with insanely difficult cost reduction requirements ("-1S, -1T, -1A, -1R, -1E, -1D"):
[X-011] Zodiac Apollo-Crimson, Dragonknight of the Milky Way Galaxy {12}
[X-006] Seventh Apollodragon, Solarwyrm Supreme {7}
[X-013] Lord Dragon Inty the Golden Emperor {7}
[X-001] Sieg-Catastrophe Dragon the Fierce Sovereign {6}

...to name a few, are now a cinch to summon thanks to Rolo! In the case of Sieg-Catastrophe Dragon, ROLO NOW LETS YOU SUMMON HIM FOR FREE!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

The two versions of Rolo were released in two separate events: the version where his face is hidden under his hood was given as a prize to those who had seven victories in the Level Up Gunslinger tournament, and the edition where Rolo is surrounded by the Six Gem Realm Symbols was awarded to those who placed in the top ranks in the High Rankers Tournament.

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:37 pm

i have read carefully your amazing posting, but:

can you please explain in simple words, if i must pay his cost with ALL of the different gem colors??? can you give a gameplay/summon situation example please^^
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:00 pm

"you must pay the core cost in full.."
then what's the purpose of the cost reduction?
interesting effect though.

Why does it not look like Otherworld king? After watching Gekiha Dan and Brave, I've been pretty much convinced that he's Rolo....
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  sainaku Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:40 pm

it actually means you cannot call this out for FREE.

5 Gem indeed are quite attractive but this spirits CANNOT ATTACK. XD!

It is not a cheap card to collect. some more HIS name appear on several card's quoting (small quoting at the bottom of Battle Spirits Card). I mean He leaves quotes. well, of course he is the Wanderer in Battle Spirits World.
sainaku
sainaku

https://www.facebook.com/nark.eifieland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum