Battle Spirits Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BATTLE SPIRITS Official Trading Card Game Rule Manual <Version 4.0 Update>

+2
Bolmeteus
Smash Spirit
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BATTLE SPIRITS Official Trading Card Game Rule Manual <Version 4.0 Update> - Page 2 Empty Re: BATTLE SPIRITS Official Trading Card Game Rule Manual <Version 4.0 Update>

Post  Bolmeteus Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:14 pm

next question, because i really think that especially beginners do not understand it. i play tcg games since 7 years and DO NOT UNDERSTAND FOLLOWING:

"If the Brave Fusing conditions of a Brave do not match up with the Spirit as a result of Brave Exchanging, it does not automatically trigger a Brave Cancel."

what exactly do you mean by this sentence? the wording that if "not matching brave + spirit = is not directly a brave cancel" does not say WHAT HAPPENS or MUST HAPPEN or CAN HAPPAN OPTIONALLY for me as player. please clarify.

maybe i appear as most stupid player of all time here, but i put also hours of work into translating all this for kids in my region, and must be 100% sure that all is understandable and clearly explained, thnx:-)
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

http://duelmastersglobal.forumprofi.de/index.php

Back to top Go down

BATTLE SPIRITS Official Trading Card Game Rule Manual <Version 4.0 Update> - Page 2 Empty Re: BATTLE SPIRITS Official Trading Card Game Rule Manual <Version 4.0 Update>

Post  Smash Spirit Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:50 am

Bolmeteus, I hope that the update I just added to the Braves Section [Segment D5.3] is what you're looking for! Cool

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:10 am

"Look what has happened here! Powered Tusker can only Brave Fuse with a Spirit that has a Core Cost of 5 or higher, yet here he is fused to a Spirit with a Core Cost of only 3! Normally, this cannot and should not happen! However, since this was the result of a Brave Exchange and not a direct Brave Fusion, everything is okay"

slowly but i hope i get the intent of the part, so card design wants to simply give players more options of strategy, making brave spirits more playable, because you can MANIPULATE your effect combinations better with "brave exchange", although there are "brave fusion" requirements on first look.

please confirm that i got it what all the chaos was about:-)
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  UnknownKIRA Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:45 pm

I believe there's a mistake on D5.2.
You don't have to summon the brave before you can "directly brave fuse" the brave from your hand to a spirit on your field. Therefore, "After you summon the brave" is wrong. That line, is telling people that you need to place cores on the brave before you can brave fuse. That line is also not in the Japanese manual. Here's the actual line for D5.2.

By paying the cost, you can summon a Brave from your hand to your field. If you summon it in Spirit condition, you must place cores on it so that it will be at least level 1. If you have a Spirit on your field which fits the condition, you can also directly brave fuse them.
("When this brave is summoned" effects are activated no matter if you summon the Brave in Spirit condition or directly brave fusing the Brave with a Spirit on the field.)
UnknownKIRA
UnknownKIRA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:42 pm

thnx for this. regardless update, i played braves a bitt worng, so i must learn more:-) but i have soon my fifth deck ready and test hours long:-)
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:21 pm

I thank you very much, UnknownKIRA, for the correction. Segment D5.2 has been updated accordingly. Smile

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  UnknownKIRA Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:19 am

It's wrong again. You don't get to activate the "When This Brave is Summoned" effect every time you Brave Fuse. The one time where that effect will activate when Brave Fusing is only when the Summoned Brave is directly Brave Fused instead of being Summoned in Spirit Condition.
Here's an example for direct Brave Fusion. https://i.imgur.com/95dDf.png
UnknownKIRA
UnknownKIRA

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:20 am

My apologies once again... Apparently, when looking at the PDF files for the Rule Manual, I misunderstood the term "Chokusetsu Brave" for "immediately after Brave Fusing" instead of directly playing the Brave from your hand. Razz Now re-editing Segment D5.2...

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:57 pm

2 Q:

a) was this: "Any "When This Brave is Summoned" effects a Brave has activate both when being summoned as a "Lv. 1 Spirit" and when directly Brave Fusing from your hand with another Spirit on the Field." not updated by that jp-gameplay photo ??

b) i lost info how to react when my brave spirit was destroyed in battle, it's decisive last opponent life core turn, and i dont know if my surviving spirit brave (i had enough cores hehe) on the field remains exhausted BUT STILL ATTACKING and cna it decrease that last opp. life??

Question
Question
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  Wereborg Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:12 pm

by the way, what kind of change we got in V4.0?
http://www.battlespirits.com/rule/revised_ver04.html
Wereborg
Wereborg

Back to top Go down

BATTLE SPIRITS Official Trading Card Game Rule Manual <Version 4.0 Update> - Page 2 Empty Appendix 01: Frequently Asked Questions —Light & Darkness Edition—

Post  Smash Spirit Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:33 pm

The updates for the new Version 4.0 are actually somewhat minimal (and were a bit of a challenge to find... Razz ), but I went through and added the necessary adjustments in a few sections—notably a MUCH better explanation on Braves in Segment D5.2. We also have a few new FAQ's:

"Are these new special abilities CHARGE and RUSH similar to other keyword abilities like EVOLUTION or IMMUNITY?"
No, not exactly. They are new keyword abilities, but unlike Evolution or Immunity, they do not belong to any specific Gem Color; primarily, they are the new abilities of Spirits and Braves (and sometimes even Spells!) of Light (Charge) and Darkness (Rush).

"So I have three Light Spirits on the Field each with the CHARGE ability. Can I just activate the CHARGE effects of only two of them?"
No, you cannot. The targeted effect is influenced by every CHARGE effect, thus all three must activate.

"If I Brave Fuse my [SD10-X01] Shining Dragon at Level 3 with [SD10-X02] Shining Sword, does my Brave Spirit now have a double CHARGE ability?"
Yes, it does. The same Spirit can have multiple CHARGE effects stacked on each other.

"When [SD11-02] Dark Caribou reaches Level 2, but there is no Emerald Gem Symbol on my Field, is he still treated as a Spirit with the Darkness Ability RUSH?"
Yes, he is still a Darkness Spirit with the RUSH ability.

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Wereborg Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:42 pm

wow, thanks for your fast response smash spirit. btw, in the link (with google translate) it seems that there are change in "when this brave is summoned" effect. the page give me some hint (google translate). but this hyperlink in the page have detailed explanation, but it was image, couldn't translated with google image. could you help us translating that? cheers
http://www.battlespirits.com/rule/summon.html
Wereborg
Wereborg

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:20 pm

what is going on again with those damn braves??? did we had FINAL/CORRECTED how-to informations not within that one gameplay photo???
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Actually, Wereborg, it was that exact same link you provided that I used for updating the Brave Summoning section (Segment D5.2)! Hopefully this will not cause any further confusion. Smile

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  UnknownKIRA Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:20 am

The new rulings to "When this brave is summoned" effect is that the brave summoned on the field in spirit form is treated as a spirit now, instead of "still not a spirit". However, the "When this brave is summoned" effect is still treated as a brave effect thus immunity can still be affected by it. The new ruling also means that if the "When this brave is summoned" effect can destroy spirits you control, you can destroy the summoned brave for the effect. ie: Death-Haze
UnknownKIRA
UnknownKIRA

Back to top Go down

Post  Wereborg Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:41 am

in part 2.G, it said
"Can I perform Brave Fusion and Brave Cancelling during my Attack Phase?"
No, you can not. Brave Fusions, Exchanges, and Cancels can only be done during your Main Phase. However, if you manage to summon a Brave during your Attack Phase through Flash Timing (see the Special Emerald Abilities HIGH SPEED & MACH SPEED), you are allowed to do an instant Brave Fusion with the newly summoned Brave.

q. if i summon it using burst summon during attack step, can i perform direct brave?
q. if we summon it during oppponent attack step, either by swift or burst or immortality, or effect, can i direct brave it?

Wereborg
Wereborg

Back to top Go down

Post  Wereborg Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:12 am

bump~! need answer
Wereborg
Wereborg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2