Battle Spirits Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY BS15 PARADISE:-)

2 posters

Go down

MY BS15 PARADISE:-) Empty MY BS15 PARADISE:-)

Post  Bolmeteus Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:10 am

ok since i forgot to write my bs10 box experience i want to tell you all my foil bs15 and i think it is interesting when you want to consider buying import cards. it is my second jp box buy and somehow my collection never had same amount of blue cards like the others. but "paradise" box gave me this time more blue than other gem colors, look:

1x the ironhero saigord-golem
1x the hollowgolememperor phoenix-golem
1x kojirond golem
1x burst fire
1x heavenMarshal Chohakkai

others:

1x fortress metropolis naumann city
1x triple stab
1x the lightHero LunaArk kaguya
1x angelia sakuel
1x shogunpentan
1x hanzo-shinobi dragon
1x vampiric nail
1x Guan-Choun

a small detail to tell you would be that card sorting seems very strange. some C/UC i got 3 to 4 times but some just 1 single time, this should be improved and more balanced by company!
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

http://duelmastersglobal.forumprofi.de/index.php

Back to top Go down

MY BS15 PARADISE:-) Empty Re: MY BS15 PARADISE:-)

Post  Soaker Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:55 pm

Awesome pulls! I wish I could get a Saigord-Golem.

Soaker
Soaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:20 pm

such things can be discussed later, in my trade/sell thread. i mean i could consider to trade saigord, because i maybe search some X rare of another gem color:-)

you can also write me private message if you serious want to offer specific cards and/or want to buy it.
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  Soaker Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:33 pm

I just meant it would be cool to have one.

I'm not too interested in buying any cards now, especially rare/expensive ones, because I wouldn't really be able use them other than to keep in my collection. I couldn't mix them in a deck with my English ones, because the card sizes and backs are different.
Soaker
Soaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:31 am

trust me, when i say:

no card size can stop me from using what i like. if you dont want to go to a crazy off. restricted western tournament, nobody on earth can forbid you/me to use hybrid decks.
i use stronger, more stabile magic-size sleeves, but not ultra-pro!!!, and then toploaders. a smaller bs card is produced somehow thicker than western bs (magic size) cards,
so this combination keeps all cards safe, and opponent could never say which of my handcards is in fact a bit smaller jp size or english bs size.

but i guess i am one of few who collects real cards here??? i mean forum has 3 trade-threads???
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  Soaker Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:29 am

Very interesting. I'll have to look into those. My sleeves are see-through, flimsy plastic, and I had a hard time finding ones that could even fit my English Battle Spirits cards. I had some better sleeves from when I played Yu-gi-oh, but they were designed for those cards, and therefore too small.

I like to collect, but I've never considered trading over the internet. Plus, it seems we live in all different countries, so shipping prices could become really high.
Soaker
Soaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:04 pm

i see:-)

for every problem there might be some solution. regarding trading costs:

yes, there are for example quite high costs when i trade my jp DM cards from my location to users in scandinavia, but on other hand:

nobody buys entire set box just for a few wanted cards from it?!

problem solved because a registered mail for some cards helps you to complete your collection, buying entire set boxes takes months longer.

regarding sleeves:

if you can use ebay-paypal-whatever online form of payment, buying sleeves outside your own region is simple. i wonder why your region sells only yugioh or so called JP-size sleeves, but just look at the hundreds of different magic size sleeves sold on ebay. i got some special dragon design from the UK, but i had to accept higher total cost than compared to my local gaming shop which did not have that specific sleeves design:-)
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down