Battle Spirits Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a bit of help on Braves and other things.

3 posters

Go down

Need a bit of help on Braves and other things. Empty Need a bit of help on Braves and other things.

Post  InfernalEmperor Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:40 am

1. when we perform a brave fusion what happens to the core that was on the brave.

2. lets say i have the spirit The BlazeEmperor Arc that has the effect that when it attacks destroy one spirit and one nexus on your opponents field but your opponent only has a nexus and no spirits. so can i activate this effect.
Need a bit of help on Braves and other things. The_bl16

3.when i use a spirits effect which can specifically target my opponents unexhausted spirit and attack it, can my opponent use that spirit or any other of his spirit to block the attack.

4.lets say i have The SunDragon Sieg-Apollodragon braved with a brave and is on Lv3. his effect says that (When Attacks) destroy one spirit your opponent controls with 900BP or less. so in what step is this effect activated. lets say my opponent only has one spirit with 3000BP, when i attack with my brave spirit The SunDragon Sieg-Apollodragon is my opponents spirit immediately destroyed or can he block with it and after the battle the effect of The SunDragon Sieg-Apollodragon is applied.
Need a bit of help on Braves and other things. The_su18

5.are braves also treated as spirits. if an effect stated that destroy a spirit with 3000BP or less or like the flash effect of spells a spirit on your field gains +3000BP, can i use those effects on a 3000BP brave. and if braves are also treated as spirits, where are they treated as spirits in my hand,field,deck,trash or all.
InfernalEmperor
InfernalEmperor

Back to top Go down

Need a bit of help on Braves and other things. Empty Re: Need a bit of help on Braves and other things.

Post  Slifer Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:11 pm

I can only answer #2,3, and 4.

2) Yes, you can still activate the effect.
3) Are you talking about cards like Illusiona? Then the spirit that Illusiona attacks by its effect is considered the blocking spirit of this battle-so when blocks effects of the blocking spirit activate to. Your opponent cannot block that attack with another spirit.
4)When attacks effects activate before the block step-it activates immediately when you exhaust the card.
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Need a bit of help on Braves and other things. Empty Re: Need a bit of help on Braves and other things.

Post  InfernalEmperor Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Slifer wrote:I can only answer #2,3, and 4.

3) Are you talking about cards like Illusiona? Then the spirit that Illusiona attacks by its effect is considered the blocking spirit of this battle-so when blocks effects of the blocking spirit activate to. Your opponent cannot block that attack with another spirit.
4)When attacks effects activate before the block step-it activates immediately when you exhaust the card.

well i dont know what illusiona does lets say i have The StarlightDragon Siegwurm-Deneb whose effect is that when it attacks i can specifically target an opponents cost 4 or lower spirit. and lets say my opponent has a gora and a lizardedge on his field. lets say i select gora so can my opponent block the attack with his lizardedge.
InfernalEmperor
InfernalEmperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:56 am

infernalemperor wrote:
Slifer wrote:I can only answer #2,3, and 4.

well i dont know what illusiona does lets say i have The StarlightDragon Siegwurm-Deneb whose effect is that when it attacks i can specifically target an opponents cost 4 or lower spirit. and lets say my opponent has a gora and a lizardedge on his field. lets say i select gora so can my opponent block the attack with his lizardedge.

Well then, Gora is treated as the blocking spirit in that situation. The opponent cannot block with any other spirit. Oh, and here's Illusiona, in case you were wondering:
http://www.bandaicg.com/battlespirits/carddetails.php?cid=37&sid=1
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  sainaku Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:54 am

Well that sundragon effect is real different from originally i play. Sundragon effect supposedly is targeting Refreshed Spirits to attack. The effect of targeting like this is different from Crush Effect.

normally
atk step> flash step 1> Block step> Flash Step 2 > Resolve Battle.

Crush effect still follow the Normal flow but having the effect of opponent's spirits MUST block as its possible.
But the effect of targeting is different slightly like this
Atk Step > Block step>Flash Step>Resolve battle.
Well, of course opponent has no other option to block the spirit since it is decided by opponent. once it is targeted, that spirit is exhausted.

the answer for the no. 1 is quite obvious or i may mistaken it. the core on the Spirit-state Brave can move to anywhere after it Brave with a Spirit. But if player use the one core (last one) on the Spirit-state Brave is used to level a "Just summoned" spirits, that Brave is considered die as core Depleted since the core is less than its level 1 requirement.
sainaku
sainaku

https://www.facebook.com/nark.eifieland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down