Battle Spirits Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brave Card Rulings

3 posters

Go down

Brave Card Rulings Empty Brave Card Rulings

Post  Slifer Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:01 am

Alright, sorry if i havent been active here, it's just school you know....\
either way I decided to post these from the official forum. They're info about braves. So if we encounter cards with brave effects we have some idea of them.

A new card type debuts in the new starter deck that goes on sale next week here in Japan: Brave.

The following info is from the BS Wiki-

Brave cards are fundamentally treated like spirits. When summoned normally they are considered in Spirit State.

There are Brave cards without Gems.

A Brave card combined with a Spirit is called a Brave Spirit.

Brave cards that have been combined do not require cores.

A Brave Spirit's gains the 'combined effect' from the Brave card, along with the Brave cards cost, color, Gem, and Brave BP Bonus.

If either card of a Brave Spirit is exhausted, both are exhausted.

When a Brave Spirit attacks, when it is destroyed, if the Spirit State Brave remains, the attack may continue

Brave cards are summoned the same way Spirits are as a Spirit State Brave.

If there is a Spirit that meets the combination requirements in the Field, you may combine the Brave card with the Spirit setting the brave on top of the Spirit. (1 Spirit may have up to 1 Brave card on it)

You may exchange the Brave Cards of two or more Brave Spirits.

You may separate the the Brave card from a Brave Spirit by moving it off of the Spirit and placing enough cores on it to meet the level 1 requirements thus making it a Spirit State Brave.

A Brave card may be summoned or immediately combined with a Spirit.

If a Brave Spirit is destroyed, bounced, tributed, or otherwise removed form the field you may move cores from your reserve or your field on to the Brave card in order to meet the Level 1 requirements. In that case, the Brave card remains in the Field as a Spirit State Brave.

If there are no cores on the Brave Spirit then both cards are moved to the same place.

The Gems of the Brave Spirit is the total of the Spirit's Gems and the Brave's Gems. If the Gems are different colors, theBrave Spirit gains 'also treated as X' where X is the Brave's color.

If a Brave Spirit is destroyed but returns to the field, it returns to the Field as a Brave Spirit.

And for your reading pleasure here is an example of a Brave card, released as a promo in the latest Kero Kero Ace magazine:

Brave Card Rulings 23185219

The SilverBrave Shield Dragon
4(1) White
Armored Dragon
<1> Level 1 - 3000
<0> Brave +3000
Brave Requirement: Spirit with Cost 4 or more
<When Combined> Immunity: White

(credit to Hebime)
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Brave Card Rulings Empty Re: Brave Card Rulings

Post  Bolmeteus Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:16 am

i will get my BS10 cards soon, and now i start to wonder if i undersood everything with the new mechanic like this.

please help:

how exactly can lets say this brave (spirit card) enter the battlefield, which ways?

because i dont understand why it has "0" core requirement, but the info wiki text says that when it is alone on the field, i must place at least 1 core on it, and so on...

THNX FOR ALL HELP!
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

http://duelmastersglobal.forumprofi.de/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:42 am

oh stupid me, sorry!!! i found second thread, this:

http://www.battlespiritsonline.com/t73-official-battle-spirits-rules-regarding-braves-and-brave-spirits

CAN YOU TELL ME IF THERE IS ANY ADDITIONAL BEGINNERS HELP TO READ FOR THE BRAVE CARDS? thnx
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

http://duelmastersglobal.forumprofi.de/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  sainaku Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:57 am

Immunity works for spirits, nexus, and magic only. So it doesn't immune to the effect of (when brave summon) effect.
sainaku
sainaku

https://www.facebook.com/nark.eifieland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down