Battle Spirits Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new cards

4 posters

Go down

The new cards Empty The new cards

Post  Slifer Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:35 am

Every time I look into the translation forum I get more and more excited with the new cards, so I was wondering which cards are you most excited to try out? I want SKeletonSnake Skullpione (walking evil coffin-but on your turn too, watch out) and that new purple dragonrider (gives a desperado-like effect to dragon emperors). I've also tried out gai-asura, and it's quite strong! I only bring him out if the match turns to stalemate, using an "machine gun" strategy-loading a lot of cores on one spirit, so that they can be moved to Gai asura whenever it attacks or blocks. Also I've used Byak-Garo, and he's a strong card-I tried fighting against it (asked my only opponent, my brother, to use him), and it's tricky, because he either exhausts your guys or bounces them back.
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

The new cards Empty Re: The new cards

Post  Bolmeteus Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:41 am

actually i love them all (ok the ones with good artwork^^), and due to the amazing transl work i try to save money to get me a bs07 box hehe
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

http://duelmastersglobal.forumprofi.de/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Soaker Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:44 pm

I'd really like to try using braves. They seem to open so many more possibilities.

I also like the brave killer strategy, used in the current anime series, based around The Dark Sacred Sword. I'd love to build a deck like that.
Soaker
Soaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:36 pm

Soaker wrote:I'd really like to try using braves. They seem to open so many more possibilities.

I also like the brave killer strategy, used in the current anime series, based around The Dark Sacred Sword. I'd love to build a deck like that.

can you not online test duel those cards with the community here?! sorry but i dont know anything about that^^
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

http://duelmastersglobal.forumprofi.de/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Soaker Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:24 pm

Bolmeteus wrote:

can you not online test duel those cards with the community here?! sorry but i dont know anything about that^^

I have no idea. I know Braves don't come out until set 10, unfortunately. I didn't think this site had that many sets made yet.
Soaker
Soaker

Back to top Go down

Post  InfernalEmperor Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:21 am

Soaker wrote:I'd really like to try using braves. They seem to open so many more possibilities.

if you want a brave killer strategy try The StarSlayerDragon DarkWurm-Nova. its on the site search for it. its a brave killing machine.
InfernalEmperor
InfernalEmperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Soaker Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:55 am

InfernalEmperor wrote:
if you want a brave killer strategy try The StarSlayerDragon DarkWurm-Nova. its on the site search for it. its a brave killing machine.

I definitely want to try that one too. Gaining +10000BP is ridiculous.
Soaker
Soaker

Back to top Go down

Post  InfernalEmperor Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:59 pm

Soaker wrote:
InfernalEmperor wrote:

I definitely want to try that one too. Gaining +10000BP is ridiculous.

not to mention that it also has 2 symbols so it does double damage and bieng a purple card in a purple deck its a must have.
InfernalEmperor
InfernalEmperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Some other things I like in the new stuff include the spirits with tribute, which require a specific spirit (For example Asmodios and Siegwurm-Nova). Adds some new strategy and gives players reason to add in tribute spirits.
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum