Battle Spirits Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BS07-018] HIGH PRIESTESS LILU-SUCCUBUS

2 posters

Go down

[BS07-018] HIGH PRIESTESS LILU-SUCCUBUS  Empty [BS07-018] HIGH PRIESTESS LILU-SUCCUBUS

Post  InfernalEmperor Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:40 am

[BS07-018] HIGH PRIESTESS LILU-SUCCUBUS  The_hi11
InfernalEmperor
InfernalEmperor

Back to top Go down

[BS07-018] HIGH PRIESTESS LILU-SUCCUBUS  Empty Re: [BS07-018] HIGH PRIESTESS LILU-SUCCUBUS

Post  Bolmeteus Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:18 am

first let me say, all these conversion cards is so amazing work for the (small) western BS fanbase, thnx again^^

ok but now my stupid question, sorry to ask, but: does this effect mean that my spirits are indestructible or what???
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

http://duelmastersglobal.forumprofi.de/index.php

Back to top Go down

[BS07-018] HIGH PRIESTESS LILU-SUCCUBUS  Empty Re: [BS07-018] HIGH PRIESTESS LILU-SUCCUBUS

Post  InfernalEmperor Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:53 am

Bolmeteus wrote:first let me say, all these conversion cards is so amazing work for the (small) western BS fanbase, thnx again^^

ok but now my stupid question, sorry to ask, but: does this effect mean that my spirits are indestructible or what???

no, they can activate their when destroyed effects when The HighPriestess Lilu-Succubus is summoned. let me give you a scenario for a better understanding. lets say i have 2 Mistweasel cards on my field:

[BS07-018] HIGH PRIESTESS LILU-SUCCUBUS  Bs120010

next i summon The HighPriestess Lilu-Succubus so now because of The HighPriestess Lilu-Succubus's effect i can activate both of my Mistweasel's effect allowing me to draw a total of 6 cards without having my mistweasel's destroyed, a deadly combo. The HighPriestess Lilu-Succubus's effect activates on summoning so if i summon another The HighPriestess Lilu-Succubus i get to draw 6 more cards Very Happy. but that will really put my deck in a bad position.
InfernalEmperor
InfernalEmperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down