Battle Spirits Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BS08-X34] The Godmadesoldier Orichalcum-Golem

3 posters

Go down

[BS08-X34] The Godmadesoldier Orichalcum-Golem Empty [BS08-X34] The Godmadesoldier Orichalcum-Golem

Post  InfernalEmperor Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:09 pm

YOSHA! kore de ore no secundo booster set wa kanriou da ze.
ALRIGHT! with this my second booster set is complete
atleast i hope i wrote the japaneese text right. Smile
Thankx to Bakura for converting The Godmadesoldier Orichalcum-Golem.

[BS08-X34] The Godmadesoldier Orichalcum-Golem The_go15

Last edited by InfernalEmperor on Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
InfernalEmperor
InfernalEmperor

Back to top Go down

[BS08-X34] The Godmadesoldier Orichalcum-Golem Empty Re: [BS08-X34] The Godmadesoldier Orichalcum-Golem

Post  Bakura Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:51 am

Hey, I made this, I appreciate your using it but can you atleast credit me? thanks.....
Bakura
Bakura

Back to top Go down

[BS08-X34] The Godmadesoldier Orichalcum-Golem Empty Re: [BS08-X34] The Godmadesoldier Orichalcum-Golem

Post  InfernalEmperor Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:18 am

Bakura wrote:Hey, I made this, I appreciate your using it but can you atleast credit me? thanks.....

haha sorry. actually i had this card saved in my pc and i didnt remember who converted it. i always put the names of people who converted the cards that i post. ive put up a couple of cards that slifer converted and i always put up his name. and now that i know that you made this card ill put up your name as well.
InfernalEmperor
InfernalEmperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:34 am

InfernalEmperor wrote:
Bakura wrote:Hey, I made this, I appreciate your using it but can you atleast credit me? thanks.....

haha sorry. actually i had this card saved in my pc and i didnt remember who converted it. i always put the names of people who converted the cards that i post. ive put up a couple of cards that slifer converted and i always put up his name. and now that i know that you made this card ill put up your name as well.

speaking of which, I'm the one who did Asmodios....
Anyway, I thank you for converting all of these cards! Now if only I can print them all... Very Happy Printing them all (3 copies of each) will use up all the ink in our printer and my parents will be angry so I have to select just which cards to do....
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  InfernalEmperor Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:47 am

Slifer wrote:
InfernalEmperor wrote:

speaking of which, I'm the one who did Asmodios....
Anyway, I thank you for converting all of these cards! Now if only I can print them all... Very Happy Printing them all (3 copies of each) will use up all the ink in our printer and my parents will be angry so I have to select just which cards to do....

o really u did Asmodios sorry about that. as i said i copied all of the converted cards on my pc a long time ago and ive completely forgotten who converted them.
InfernalEmperor
InfernalEmperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum