Battle Spirits Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cumulative windstorm

3 posters

Go down

Cumulative windstorm Empty Cumulative windstorm

Post  Mr Denver Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:21 pm

What happens if i play a card that gives Windstorm:1 on a spirit which already have Windstorm:2 ?

Mr Denver

Back to top Go down

Cumulative windstorm Empty Re: Cumulative windstorm

Post  InfernalEmperor Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:07 am

Mr Denver wrote:What happens if i play a card that gives Windstorm:1 on a spirit which already have Windstorm:2 ?
i will have a toal of windstorm 1 from my opinion. scince the effect of the spirit is to give a windstorm to a spirit. the spirit your giving the windstorm retains all of its effect and gets an additional effect of a windstorm so i think the spirit should have windstorm: 3.
InfernalEmperor
InfernalEmperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Denver Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:22 am

thanks

Mr Denver

Back to top Go down

Post  sainaku Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:28 pm

Now i just found there is Page 2... well, the officials has announced that there is no ADDing for Storm's number in Brave Fusion but only can choose the STORM with higher number to activate.

If the spirit's storm is 2, but the Brave on it is Storm:3 - you can have Storm:3 for that SPIRIT when atk.
If the Spirit's Storm is 4, but the Brave on it is Storm:2 - you can have Storm:4 for that SPIRIT when atk.

There is a spirit that can give +1 to the Storm effect to all Spirits with storm effect.
sainaku
sainaku

https://www.facebook.com/nark.eifieland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum