Battle Spirits Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BS Heroes Thoughts

3 posters

Go down

BS Heroes Thoughts Empty BS Heroes Thoughts

Post  Slifer Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:32 am

Wow, I just watched heroes and I kind of enjoyed it. Earlier in the morning, I watched Brave's final ep and Heroes was a nice way to lighten my mood after that sad (sort of....depends on your point of view) ending.
Some favorite lines (its not exact, but the thought is there):
"Summoned at NO COST? You're kidding narrator!"
"Sorry..."
-Finally someone (this time Kimari) acknowledges the presence of the narrator.

"Where did you get that?"
"What?"
"That summon speech. It was so long! Don't you think it's embarassing?"
-Hajime's reaction to Kimari's summon chant. Guess Hajime won't fit in Yugioh 5Ds then....try Yusei's Stardust Dragon chant for size, Hajime! Smile ("Clustering wishes will become a new shining star! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Take flight, Stardust Dragon!")

"Papa! I fell to far! How can I battle in this condition?"
"She's being rude again..."
-Kimari to her father. Girl, you're lucky you're not fighting Otherworld king or the Prison Imperial Squad.....

To soaker, I hope you get well soon and keep up the good work! Smile
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

BS Heroes Thoughts Empty Re: BS Heroes Thoughts

Post  Soaker Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:42 pm

This thread made me laugh. Thank you.

Heroes breaks the fourth wall so much. I think there was one episode where the narrator actually addresses the viewers "watching Battle Spirits Heroes."
Soaker
Soaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:16 am

I'm happy to hear that.
I just watched episode 3 of heroes, and it was nice to see Rising again. Also, are my ears fooling me because I thought I heard the G.E.N.E.S.I.S. (Gundam SEED, ZAFT's big cannon) sound effect during the battle....
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Soaker Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:15 am

Slifer wrote:I'm happy to hear that.
I just watched episode 3 of heroes, and it was nice to see Rising again. Also, are my ears fooling me because I thought I heard the G.E.N.E.S.I.S. (Gundam SEED, ZAFT's big cannon) sound effect during the battle....

Can't say I remember what it sounds like, because I haven't watched SEED in a while, but it's entirely possible. Sunrise just reuses sound effects a lot. I remember I saw a few episodes of Keroro Gunsou, and a lot of the sound effects were from Battle Spirits.
Soaker
Soaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteorite Tue May 01, 2012 9:51 pm

I finally had time to watch heroes... Wow!!! I'm so behind. Crying or Very sad It was weird watch a light hearted BS anime since it has been a while since Toppa Bashin. Still, the anime was good and hopefully will get better!!! Question
Meteorite
Meteorite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Fri May 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Meteorite wrote:I finally had time to watch heroes... Wow!!! I'm so behind. Crying or Very sad It was weird watch a light hearted BS anime since it has been a while since Toppa Bashin. Still, the anime was good and hopefully will get better!!! Question

really? I just finished ep 4.....
right now there's nothing that's making me watch this anime, there's no hint of bad guys yet. Unliked Yugioh Zexal, yes Yuma may act stupid but there's a story, a threat of sorts and that makes me want to watch. I'll give this BS show a chance though.
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Soaker Fri May 04, 2012 10:24 pm

Watching Heroes after Brave is jarring, because the tone is totally different.

It was pretty much a drag in the beginning. I mostly kept watching because Kimari is epic. I think it gets better after the first tournament arc, but it still has no real plot. Actually, the current "phantom card" arc is probably the best part of the show so far, because it has something resembling a story.

Kimari is probably the closest thing the series has to a villain. ><
Soaker
Soaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteorite Fri May 04, 2012 10:30 pm

I totally agree! Just starting to watch ep. 7 and it feels repetitive. The show is still better than Bashin but no where near as great as Brave.
Meteorite
Meteorite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soaker Fri May 04, 2012 10:42 pm

Actually, Toppa Bashin is probably my favorite series (but Brave/Gekiha Dan were certainly better written). It's really lacking in plot too, but I'm a massive biased Numbers Elite fan. So, unless they bought them back again (Galaxy Watanabe non-withstanding) no series can really compare to me.
Soaker
Soaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down