Battle Spirits Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Destroyed Effects and Effects of Other Cards When Certain Cards Gets Destroyed.

2 posters

Go down

When Destroyed Effects and Effects of Other Cards When Certain Cards Gets Destroyed. Empty When Destroyed Effects and Effects of Other Cards When Certain Cards Gets Destroyed.

Post  UnknownKIRA Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:28 am

Let's say that I have The Blessed Sanctuary nexus on my field, and also The ValkyrieVirgoDeity Vielje at level 2.

When one of my yellow spirit in the family "Galaxian" or "Divine Spirit" is destroyed, can I choose to activate The Blessed Sanctuary's effect first to gain 1 core and then Vielje's effect to return the destroyed spirit to my hand?

I have noticed that if Vielje's effect is used first, then I will not gain a core. I would also like a clear explanation on how when destroyed effects are resolved.
UnknownKIRA
UnknownKIRA

Back to top Go down

When Destroyed Effects and Effects of Other Cards When Certain Cards Gets Destroyed. Empty Re: When Destroyed Effects and Effects of Other Cards When Certain Cards Gets Destroyed.

Post  sainaku Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:45 am

Situation: I am the player of Virgo.
In my turn for your that situation,
"I" will arrange the order of The Blessed Sanctuary go first. then Virgo return to hand.

Situation: My opponent is the player of Virgo.
In my turn destroying Opponent's Virgo.
I will ask "whether you want to activate Virgo's effect", if Yes or Opponent said he want to activate it, i will choose Virgo return to hand FIRST. result: No spirit destroyed.

Clear?
sainaku
sainaku

https://www.facebook.com/nark.eifieland

Back to top Go down

When Destroyed Effects and Effects of Other Cards When Certain Cards Gets Destroyed. Empty Re: When Destroyed Effects and Effects of Other Cards When Certain Cards Gets Destroyed.

Post  UnknownKIRA Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:40 pm

Edit: I checked again and.. nvm
UnknownKIRA
UnknownKIRA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down