Battle Spirits Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Battle Spirits Rules regarding Braves and Brave Spirits

4 posters

Go down

Official Battle Spirits Rules regarding Braves and Brave Spirits Empty Official Battle Spirits Rules regarding Braves and Brave Spirits

Post  Smash Spirit Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:57 pm

As per the request of the Administrator, I will now repost what I understand to be how Braves work in this game. The information below is from the Official Rule Manual (Version 2.1), as displayed on Bandai's official Japanese Battle Spirits website [www.battlespirits.com/rule].

After paying the appropriate Core Cost, Brave creatures can be Summoned to the Field during your Main Phase by placing at least the amount of Cores specified on the card for a Level 1 Summoning. In this form, the Brave is treated as a "Lv. 1 Spirit." Any opposing Special Effects that specifically target Spirits also affect Braves in this form. Also during your Main Phase, if there is a Spirit on your Field that meets the requirements for fusing with your Brave, you can perform a "Brave Fusion" by placing the Brave on top of the appropriate Spirit. No Core Cost is necessary for Fusion. This creature is now a "Brave Spirit." Any "When This Brave is Summoned" effects activate both when the Brave is Summoned to the Field and upon achieving Brave Fusion. You also cannot fuse another Brave on an already Braved Spirit. (Exceptions to this rule have emerged recently, but that's a future topic.)

In Brave Spirit form, the Level Cost, Cost Reduction Symbols, Name, and Attributes are the same as the original Spirit's; but the Core Cost, Damage Count Symbols, Gem Colors, Battle Points, and Special Effects are all acknowledged together as one unified being. To give an example, if the 6-Cost Ruby Spirit "Sieg-Apollodragon" (Lv.1 <1>: 4000BP, Lv.2 <3>: 6000BP, Lv.3 <5>: 9000BP) merged with the 5-Cost Diamond Brave "MechaBison" (Lv.1 <1>: 3000BP), the Brave Spirit would still be referred to as "Sieg-Apollodragon," keeping the original Spirit's Level Cost and Attributes; MechaBison's Attributes are no longer part of the equation. However it is now an 11-Cost Ruby/Diamond Brave Spirit (Lv. 1 <1>: 7000BP, Lv.2 <3>: 9000BP, Lv.3 <5>: 12000BP) that is capable of dealing Double Damage, and the Special Effects of both creatures are applied.

Other things you can do with Brave Spirits (during your Main Phase only, mind you!) include "Brave Exchange," where you can transfer one Brave from your Brave Spirit to another Spirit on your Field for a different Brave Fusion, or swap Braves between two or more Brave Spirits in your possession; and "Brave Cancellation," where after placing the Level 1 Core requirement for the Brave creature, you can separate the Brave Spirit into two viable Spirits (If the Brave Spirit was exhausted before the cancellation, both Spirits must remain in the exhaust position, unless otherwise stated through special effect). Now unless I am misreading the Japanese text, it appears that if the Spirit card of a Brave Spirit does not match the requisites specified on the Brave card as a result of Brave Exchange, it does not force an automatic Brave Cancel... You'll have to check me on this; I may be mistaken somewhere...

When a Brave Spirit is destroyed or Force Cancelled as a result of battle or an opponent's Special Effect or Ability, normally both the Brave and the Spirit are discarded to the Trash; you can however choose to keep your Brave creature. By placing the minimum Core requirement (from your Field or your Reserve) for the Brave's Level 1 status, you can keep the Brave as a "Lv.1 Spirit" on the Field while only the other Spirit goes to the Trash.

Hopefully this helps clear thins up a bit! Smile

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Official Battle Spirits Rules regarding Braves and Brave Spirits Empty Re: Official Battle Spirits Rules regarding Braves and Brave Spirits

Post  Bolmeteus Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:36 am

hello,
can you maybe give us an update on this detail:

"Now unless I am misreading the Japanese text, it appears that if the Spirit card of a Brave Spirit does not match the requisites specified on the Brave card as a result of Brave Exchange, it does not force an automatic Brave Cancel... You'll have to check me on this; I may be mistaken somewhere..."

thnx^^
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

http://duelmastersglobal.forumprofi.de/index.php

Back to top Go down

Official Battle Spirits Rules regarding Braves and Brave Spirits Empty Re: Official Battle Spirits Rules regarding Braves and Brave Spirits

Post  Bolmeteus Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:43 am

can nobody helpo please with my question, or?!?!

Shocked
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  sainaku Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:52 am

You must brave fusion a brave to a spirits which meets its requirement or it has to be a spirit-form brave. Player may directly brave fusion during summon it and the (when this brave summon) still can be activated.
Did I answer you? Or I need clear question.

Function of braves:
1, give +bp
2 give additional color (just a color, the gem won't give reduction to second color)
3, add the total cost of the spirit. (this is why life charge is banned)
4, give additional effect.
5, add brave's gem to the spirit.

Last edited by sainaku on Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
sainaku
sainaku

https://www.facebook.com/nark.eifieland

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:14 pm

thnx sainaku for all that you help and so on, just again stupid me, can you please explained what you mean by this part:

3, add the total cost of the spirit. (this is why life charge is banned)
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  sainaku Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:22 pm

Example:
Pendragon the brave's cost is 5 and can only brave fusion withe the spirit with cost 3 or above. So if brave fusion with the OneKengo. The brave spirit's cost will be 5+3.

So, the purple magic that destroy exhausted spirits with cost 4 or below, cannot destroy the OneKengo which already brave fusion with pendragon and became cost 8.

Green magic LifeCharge is banned because it's effect to destroy my own spirit to gain same amount of core as the destroyed spirit's cost from void/pool to Reserve.

Some more the white nexus which gives the immunity to spirit with cost 8 or above is limited to 1.

Additional "let you know", as long as the target spirits become or matched the requirement of the brave, they can brave fusion. Some spirits or magic can have the effect of cost changing, or others. Even if the effect is over, they are still brave fusion together unless you break them up...
sainaku
sainaku

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:58 pm

ok thnx with examples it is a bit better to understand all aspects as new/inexperience-player, and i think all such additions from you and others can only make our translators works even better yes:-)
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Official Battle Spirits Rules regarding Braves and Brave Spirits Empty effects on braves

Post  evil_live Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:32 am

i think i understood the ruling but if somebody can just confirm something it will be great Smile

if a spirit and a brave have fusioned together and attack, you could target one or the other with a dream ribbon and you would still have 1 to block, right?

evil_live

Back to top Go down

Post  sainaku Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:31 am

Okay. Situation: if the attacking Brave Spirit been targeted by the Dream Ribbon or Deadly Balance.
We should all have understand that when the Brave Spirit leave from field(either destroyed or return from field), the brave may choose to stay or leave together like Weapon.
So, in that SITUATION, if the Attacker choose to keep the brave stay on field, the battle still going on. Either the Spirit-Form Brave having symbol or not, the battle still going on as how the Spirit-Form Brave is... Means...it Became Spirit-Form Brave.

And also please do understand that When the brave and Spirit fusioned, IT IS TREATED AS ONE SPIRIT. So the Dream Ribbon can only return A SPIRIT only...For targeting SPIRIT's Brave, you may go refer to the Red Magic, Double Blaster.
sainaku
sainaku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down