Battle Spirits Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

quick Q about the new "Ultimate" card type

2 posters

Go down

quick Q about the new "Ultimate" card type Empty quick Q about the new "Ultimate" card type

Post  Bolmeteus Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:46 pm

dear expert players please help, i am a bit confused. the wiki says about these new "Ultimates" that:

"Ultimates also aren't effected by any effects that are meant to target Spirits and Braves. "

does that mean that only new ccards, cards since BS24 and ongoing sets, can deal with these powerful spirits? so older decks without new cards would have big disadvantage when dueling against such a Ultimate-focused deck??

Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

http://duelmastersglobal.forumprofi.de/index.php

Back to top Go down

quick Q about the new "Ultimate" card type Empty Re: quick Q about the new "Ultimate" card type

Post  GrandRolo Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:50 pm

Some cards are inspecific to what kind of card they target, so they still can work against Ultimates. High-level brave spirits can also face off a low-level ultimate. There would be a fair disadvantage, but a well-constructed deck and playing style can still hold up.
GrandRolo
GrandRolo

Back to top Go down

quick Q about the new "Ultimate" card type Empty Re: quick Q about the new "Ultimate" card type

Post  Bolmeteus Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:47 pm

thnx GrandRolo!

i must say that this new power structure in BS is a big problem for any player outside jp, like me, bc of course majority of my collection is from before Ultimates.

it will be sure interesting to see where the road goes.

can BS bring even more advanced stuff in maybe 2 years?! always re-designing power structure like this?!
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

http://duelmastersglobal.forumprofi.de/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down