Battle Spirits Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[EX006] The StarlightDragon Siegwurm-Deneb

2 posters

Go down

[EX006] The StarlightDragon Siegwurm-Deneb Empty [EX006] The StarlightDragon Siegwurm-Deneb

Post  InfernalEmperor Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:06 pm

if you find any of the translation that isnt correct tell me and i couldnt translate 1 of its type (characteristics, attribute, etc) so try to translate it anyone.
[EX006] The StarlightDragon Siegwurm-Deneb The_st13[EX006] The StarlightDragon Siegwurm-Deneb Ex00610

Last edited by infernalemperor on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
InfernalEmperor
InfernalEmperor

Back to top Go down

[EX006] The StarlightDragon Siegwurm-Deneb Empty Re: [EX006] The StarlightDragon Siegwurm-Deneb

Post  Slifer Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:02 am

Assault exhausts your nexus, not a spirit. The nexus's effect still works though.
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

[EX006] The StarlightDragon Siegwurm-Deneb Empty Re: [EX006] The StarlightDragon Siegwurm-Deneb

Post  InfernalEmperor Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:00 am

Slifer wrote:Assault exhausts your nexus, not a spirit. The nexus's effect still works though.
Woah thankx for telling me. i cant belive i made that mistake. guess i has obtained a habbit of typing spirit all the time XD. o yeah i das a question in assault when we exhaust out nexus its effect still works and at the start of our turn do we refresh our nexus so we can use assault again.
InfernalEmperor
InfernalEmperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:34 am

infernalemperor wrote:
Slifer wrote:Assault exhausts your nexus, not a spirit. The nexus's effect still works though.
Woah thankx for telling me. i cant belive i made that mistake. guess i has obtained a habbit of typing spirit all the time XD. o yeah i das a question in assault when we exhaust out nexus its effect still works and at the start of our turn do we refresh our nexus so we can use assault again.

Yes, the nexuses refresh at refresh step.
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down