Battle Spirits Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[EX005] The EclipseDragon Siegwurm-Vega

3 posters

Go down

[EX005] The EclipseDragon Siegwurm-Vega Empty [EX005] The EclipseDragon Siegwurm-Vega

Post  InfernalEmperor Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:28 am

if you find any of the translation that isnt correct tell me
[EX005] The EclipseDragon Siegwurm-Vega The_ec10[EX005] The EclipseDragon Siegwurm-Vega Ex00510
InfernalEmperor
InfernalEmperor

Back to top Go down

[EX005] The EclipseDragon Siegwurm-Vega Empty Re: [EX005] The EclipseDragon Siegwurm-Vega

Post  Bolmeteus Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:14 pm

please tell me why there are 2 different rarity (M & EX) and set? icons??
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

http://duelmastersglobal.forumprofi.de/index.php

Back to top Go down

[EX005] The EclipseDragon Siegwurm-Vega Empty Re: [EX005] The EclipseDragon Siegwurm-Vega

Post  InfernalEmperor Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:30 am

Bolmeteus wrote:please tell me why there are 2 different rarity (M & EX) and set? icons??
O that well as you can see the jap cards picture has color issues its too blue so i took a random purple card whos color was perfect and used photoshop and converted it. the jap card is the original card. it belongs to EX cards. like there are promos there ate EX cards i think they stand for extension. then there is perfect barrier which is a GX card.
InfernalEmperor
InfernalEmperor

Back to top Go down

Post  InfernalEmperor Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:31 am

hey a question was the new converted cards section made because of me that i always keep converting cards.
InfernalEmperor
InfernalEmperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:22 am

infernalemperor wrote:hey a question was the new converted cards section made because of me that i always keep converting cards.

Yeah...I sort of suggested it to Meteorite.
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  InfernalEmperor Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:17 am

Slifer wrote:
infernalemperor wrote:hey a question was the new converted cards section made because of me that i always keep converting cards.

Yeah...I sort of suggested it to Meteorite.
wow a whole new section was made just because of me. im honoured.
InfernalEmperor
InfernalEmperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down