Battle Spirits Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was your most shocking, exciting, etc part in the BS anime's

4 posters

Go down

What was your most shocking, exciting, etc part in the BS anime's Empty What was your most shocking, exciting, etc part in the BS anime's

Post  InfernalEmperor Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:01 pm

for me it was a real shock to find out that flora was actually kajitsu's reincarnation and that zolder was yuki. what cant a rebirth do for a person Smile .
for the most exciting part ill have to say when mai expressed her feelings, though we all knew from the start but seeing and hearing it really makes you want to cheer for them Very Happy .
InfernalEmperor
InfernalEmperor

Back to top Go down

What was your most shocking, exciting, etc part in the BS anime's Empty Re: What was your most shocking, exciting, etc part in the BS anime's

Post  Darkshadow24 Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:48 pm

When Zazie was that person who tricking the Mazoku.
Zazie also gave Barone a card.
Two different characters.

Darkshadow24

Back to top Go down

What was your most shocking, exciting, etc part in the BS anime's Empty Re: What was your most shocking, exciting, etc part in the BS anime's

Post  Slifer Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:18 pm

Exciting? well, the battle between Dan and Otherworld king was one of my personal favorites. I love it when he summoned his friend's cards, and they say the summon chants together (reminds me of Yugioh 5D's Yusei VS ZONE, another one of my favorites for the same reason).
Shocking? Hmmm....I don't know, but I kind of predicted Uchuchooten was Bashin's father (I just noticed his face is obscured in the family pic, and I said offhandedly, "who are you, Uchuchooten?").
And yes, reincarnation is mean to the two Momose siblings.....
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Soaker Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Shocking was probably either when Duc impaled Gilfam, or when Dan lost to Otherworld King for the first time, and had those dead-looking eyes. Also, some runner ups are when J became Jack Knight, and when Duc was revealed to be all robot-ish. And seeing what happened to Youth's parents. That was really grim. Sometimes Battle Spirits has these moments that just make me go "this is a kids show, right?"

Exciting was when Card Sensei confessed to Masako. I actually cheered at the screen because I wanted them to get back together so much! And also, when Gai-Asura first reached level four. I was totally amazed that there could be a level four spirit.
Soaker
Soaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:43 pm

I just watched Ep 43 of brave, and that's exciting for me! I love how this episode featured Duc again, the battles and summon chants were pretty awesome too.
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down