Battle Spirits Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you found about BS and what part made you wanna play?

4 posters

Go down

How did you found about BS and what part made you wanna play? Empty How did you found about BS and what part made you wanna play?

Post  InfernalEmperor Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:33 am

I always loved tcg and ccg ever since i found about them by watching yugioh on tv, after a long time when i started watchimg naruto and then eventually playing its cards and going to bandaicg.com at the main page i saw a new entry of BS, i was excited that a new card game was made and when i looked at them i was totally blown up. the pictures were interesting and the fact that on every card they managed to put the picture of a core on the spirits, the border designing of the cards was really cool and for the first time i had seen a core system and the fact that we can level up our cards to make them stronger and obtain new skills just like in a video game. and thus i became a fan of BS and loved every aspect of it.
InfernalEmperor
InfernalEmperor

Back to top Go down

How did you found about BS and what part made you wanna play? Empty Re: How did you found about BS and what part made you wanna play?

Post  Slifer Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:39 am

Well, I've been a long time player of yugioh (love the anime as well.) Then TV5 showed this card game anime Battle Spirits (shounen toppa bashin) and i was interested in it. What really picked my interest is the fact, that Toys'R Us (the one I frequent) has leftover BS01-BSS04 packs at 50 pesos (roughly less than a dollar). I learned how to play by watching the anime and by the booklet that came with the starter deck, taught my grade 2 (then grade 1) brother to play, and the rest, they say is history.

Also, my brother is good. He sometimes beat me....
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

How did you found about BS and what part made you wanna play? Empty Re: How did you found about BS and what part made you wanna play?

Post  Soaker Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:26 am

I found out about it after watching the Shounen Toppa Bashin anime. I was actually watching it live in Japanese every week (via stream, since I don't live there) and I was really obsessed with it. I was kind of glad to jump to something new after being crazy about Code Geass, because while it was a great show, the fanbase was psychotic and mostly deeply missing the point.

I've played card games before (Pokemon and Yugioh, mainly) and I wanted to try Battle Spirits, so I bought some boxes of the English sets. I've yet to get any Japanese cards, aside from some random promos that came with manga/cds/dvds, but I still like to play with my English cards when I get the chance, because it really is fun.
Soaker
Soaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkshadow24 Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:20 pm

Well for me I got into the game by hearing about the Anime. I was closely catching back to Duel Masters and was then looking for episodes from Duel Masters and then I found the battle Spirits anime which featured Dan. I was surprised and amazed by the main character and decided to look specifically at the game. The thing I liked about this game was that it's an evolution of Duel Masters, Flash timing and the fact that you can LV creatures do obtain new BP is good. I'm hoping that I can buy the game soon but depending if the game comes back into American territories.
I've played games like MTG and Yu-gi-oh but I found Yu-gi-oh to contain less skill and MTG to be more advanced Battle Spirits fitted the middle.

Hopefully the game can have good success in Italy, I've heard there having O.P soon so I hope it's good.

Darkshadow24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down