Battle Spirits Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Spirits JPN Set 19: BLADE'S EDGE SAGA, Chapter I ~Sword Generation: Age of the Sacred Blades~ [COMPLETE!!]

3 posters

Go down

Battle Spirits JPN Set 19: BLADE'S EDGE SAGA, Chapter I ~Sword Generation: Age of the Sacred Blades~ [COMPLETE!!] Empty Battle Spirits JPN Set 19: BLADE'S EDGE SAGA, Chapter I ~Sword Generation: Age of the Sacred Blades~ [COMPLETE!!]

Post  Smash Spirit Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:17 pm

It's official: Battle Spirits is becoming more like Duel Masters with each passing set. Razz First came the introduction of 4-to-5-set arcs, or "Sagas," with Constellation Saga (Japanese Sets 10–13), and now the saga titles use "Furi-Eigo"!

Furi-Eigo, a fusion of ふりがな furigana (the small kana placed next to or above Japanese kanji to show their readings/pronunciation) and 英語 Eigo (Japanese: "the English language"), is a term I coined for when a manga, anime. or video game uses titles or terms that are written in traditional Japanese, but read using English words, for example the term Brave Fusion being written as 合体 "gattai" (fusion) but read as ブレイヴ "bureivu" (brave). Duel Masters used this technique in naming card sets #02 through #39 before their franchise reboot!

And now, with the fifth anime series well underway, Battle Spirits is following in the same language-mixing footsteps. Focusing on the eternal battle between Light and Darkness, BLADE'S EDGE SAGA, Chapter I ~Sword Generation: Age of the Sacred Blades~ [剣刃編第一章「聖剣時代」 KENJINHEN (Tsurugi-hen), Dai-Isshou: "Seiken Jidai (Soodo-Jenereeshon)"] is Battle Spirit's 19th Japanese expansion set, with a wealthy load of 122 cards (Released 13 October 2012: 72 Commons/18 Uncommons/16 Rares/8 Master Rares/8 X-Rares + 1 Promo Extra X-Rare). In this saga, Spirits and Braves will be designated as being of Light or Darkness, each with new keyword abilities ("CHARGE" for Light Spirits/Braves, and "RUSH" for Darkness Spirits/Braves). More information regarding these cards and their effects are available in my posts for the Shining Charge & Dark Rush Starter Decks. The reason why we have eight X-Rares instead of the usual six is that, apart from the X-Rare Spirits, the story behind the new anime and this saga tells of a set of twelve X-Rare level Braves known as "Sword Braves," legendary holy sabers that have some connection with "a blade of divine judgment," with one Light Sword and one Dark Sword for each Gem Color. Based on this, and the fact that the two earlier mentioned Starter Decks already revealed two of them, I have the sneaking suspicion that Blade's Edge Saga will continue for five sets just as Supreme Heroes Saga did.... Wink

Due to the recent card frame renewal for this game, there are no official English names for the cards from this point onwards, therefore the card names you see on this list will be subject to change based on revealed cross-culture references. Also, as it has only been a few days since the set's release at the time of this post, not all information is available for each of the cards; some cards may have missing flavor text for example. All cards on this list will be updated posthaste as soon as any new information develops. With these considerations in mind, please do enjoy the new set! Very Happy

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:33 am; edited 12 times in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Battle Spirits JPN Set 19: BLADE'S EDGE SAGA, Chapter I ~Sword Generation: Age of the Sacred Blades~ [COMPLETE!!] Empty Re: Battle Spirits JPN Set 19: BLADE'S EDGE SAGA, Chapter I ~Sword Generation: Age of the Sacred Blades~ [COMPLETE!!]

Post  Smash Spirit Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:43 pm

***RUBY SPIRITS***

[BS19-001] DOKU LIZARD {1} -1R
ドク・リザード (Doku-Rizaado)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Reptile Beast
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <3>: 3000BP, Level 3 <4>: 5000BP

Dueling tournaments to decide who is the strongest Dragon are frequently held in this region; it's almost like a kind of festival.
—————
[BS19-002] MOGUEIRA {2} -2R
モゲイラ (Mogeira)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Emperor Beast
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP, Level 3 <3>: 5000BP

"Perhaps it's underground?" asked the Beasts that were helping me in my search. I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that isn't very likely.
<<Name Origin:
土竜 "Mogura" (Japanese: "mole"); could also be a cross reference to "Moguera," a robot kaiju from the Godzilla franchise>>
—————
[BS19-003] SPRITE DRAGOON {3} -2R
スプライト・ドラグーン (Supuraito-Doraguun)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Astral Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP, Level 3 <5>: 7000BP

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2-3): When any one of your "Astral Dragon" Attribute Spirits are blocked by an opposing Spirit with the Special Diamond Ability INVINCIBILITY, refresh your blocked Spirit.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2-3): This Spirit gains +3000BP.
As I left the country, the Dragons sent me off with a wild and lively dance.
—————
[BS19-004] DIMORPHOR {3} -3R
ディモルフォー (Dimorufoo)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Flying Fang
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP, Level 3 <4>: 7000BP

During my travels, I have often spotted these flying forms in the sky. They hold mastery of the air in this region.
<<Name Origin: "Dimorphodon" (Greek: "two-form tooth"), a medium-sized pterosaur from the Jurassic Period>>

—————
[BS19-005] CLERIC DRAGON {4} -2R
クレリック・ドラゴン (Kurerikku-Doragon)
Uncommon Ruby Spirit [R] Warrior Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <3>: 3000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Return a Spirit Card in your Trash back to your hand.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): This Spirit gains +1000BP for every card in your hand.
A Dragon priest silently undergoes training. He can't predict what will happen next, so he usually prepares for battle out of habit.
—————
[BS19-006] CEPHALE-DAGGER {4} -2R
ケファレダガー (Kefaredagaa)
Rare Ruby Darkness Spirit [R] Terra Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP , Level 2 <3>: 4000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Destroy an opposing Spirit who has a "When Summoned" ability.
Darkness Spirit Ability RUSH Conditions: "Amethyst Gem Symbol"
If the above conditions are currently available on your Field, proceed to activate the following effect.

(Amethyst Gem Symbol): Draw a card from your deck.
"Dragons are extremely energetic.... They're not very cooperative...." —The Mutterings of Luchiru, the First of the Month of Fumizuki—
<<Possible Name Origin (Fusion): "Pachycephalosaurus" + "Dagger">>

—————
[BS19-007] STABA DRAGON {4} -3R
スタバ・ドラゴン (Sutaba-Doragon)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Astral Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP, Level 3 <4>: 6000BP

(Lv. 1-2-3): Neither player's deck can be milled (forced to discard cards).
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2-3): Destroy an opposing Spirit with 4000BP less.
"It is said that the materials needed to forge jewels are in every country." —The Murmurs of Lapis, the Fourth of the Month of Mutsuki—
—————
[BS19-008] DEATH MATTOCK {5} -3R
デス・マトック (Desu-Matokku)
Common Ruby Darkness Spirit [R] Terra Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 5000BP, Level 3 <5>: 9000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): This Spirit gains +5000BP.
Darkness Spirit Ability RUSH Conditions: " Amethyst Gem Symbol"
If the above conditions are currently available on your Field, proceed to activate the following effect.

(Amethyst Gem Symbol): Destroy one opposing "Shellman" Attribute Spirit.
"The land where Dragons duel... the Crimson Territory of Kurenai...." —The Mutterings of Luchiru, the First of the Month of Fumizuki—
<<Name Origin: "Mattock," a versatile hand tool used for digging and chopping, similar to the pickaxe>>

—————
[BS19-009] SHOOTING STAR SWORDSMAN DAMASCUS {5} -3R
流星の剣使いダマスクス (Ryuusei no Kentsukai Damasukusu)
Uncommon Ruby Light Spirit [R] Swordsman/Astral Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP, Level 3 <5>: 8000BP

(Lv. 1-2-3): CHARGE <<Special Light Spirit Ability>> (Ruby Version)
Increase the maximum value of Battle Point based destroyer abilities of your cards by +1000BP.

[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks (Lv. 2-3): When this Spirit's attack is blocked by an opposing Spirit with fewer Battle Points than this one, destroy an opposing Spirit with 6000BP or less.
He says there exists a swordsman who can handle a Sword Saint in a match.
<<Name Origin: "Damascus Steel," a special type of steel forged in India and used popularly in swordmaking from 300 BC to AD 1700; swords made of this metal have distinct patterns of mottling and banding that resemble flowing water. Such blades are notorious for being tough and next to unbreakable, capable of being honed to sharp, resilient edges.>>

—————
[BS19-010] NINEBLADE DINOSAUR SPINOZANBAR {6} -3R
九刀竜スピノザンバー (Kyuutouryuu Supinozanbaa)
Master Rare Ruby Darkness Spirit [R] Terra Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2): RAGE <Special Ruby Ability>
If your opponent has any unexhausted Spirits available, he/she must block this attack.

When Destroyed (Lv. 2): For the duration of this turn, all of your "Terra Dragon" Attribute Spirits gain one additional Ruby Gem Symbol ("[R]").
Darkness Spirit Ability RUSH Conditions: "Amethyst Gem Symbol"

(Amethyst Gem Symbol): Your opponent must send seven of the Cores on his/her Spirits to his/her Trash.
Often mistaken by others for a mountain, this Dinosaur easily kicks others away just by walking.
<<Name Origin (Fusion): "Spinosaurus" + "Zanbar" [an abbreviated form of
斬馬刀 Zanbatou (Japanese: "horse-slaying blade"). Similar in function to the Zhănmădāo of China's Song Dynasty, this weapon is a typically huge sword designed for combat against mounted enemies; stylized versions of this weapon are used by many characters throughout Japanese manga, animation, live-action TV, and video games.]>>
—————
[BS19-011] QUASAR DRAGON, CELESTIAL STARDRAKE {7} -4R
天星龍クェーザー・ドラゴン (Tenseiryuu Kweezaa-Doragon)
Master Rare Ruby Spirit [R] Astral Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 7000BP, Level 3 <5>: 9000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): Destroy one opposing Spirit with 7000BP or less.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2-3): When one of your "Astral Dragon" Attribute Spirits attacks, if an opposing Spirit with fewer Battle Points than this Spirit blocks the attack, send one of your opponent's Life Cores to his/her Reserve.
"The center Jewel is needed to restore the Sacred Sword's true power." —The Murmurs of Lapis, the Fourth of the Month of Mutsuki—
<<Name Origin: "Quasar" (short for "quasi-stellar radio source"), a very energetic and radiant active galactic nucleus, a compact region at the center of a galaxy that emits excessive amounts of light waves throughout the entire electromagnetic spectrum>>

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:56 am; edited 5 times in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Battle Spirits JPN Set 19: BLADE'S EDGE SAGA, Chapter I ~Sword Generation: Age of the Sacred Blades~ [COMPLETE!!] Empty Re: Battle Spirits JPN Set 19: BLADE'S EDGE SAGA, Chapter I ~Sword Generation: Age of the Sacred Blades~ [COMPLETE!!]

Post  Smash Spirit Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:51 pm

***AMETHYST SPIRITS***

[BS19-012] TSUBASA TSUPAI {1} -1A
ツバサ・ツパイ (Tsubasa-Tsupai)
Common Amethyst Spirit [A] Spiritual Beast
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <3>: 4000BP

The wandering beasts fly around to and fro in the area.
<<Name Origin: Japanese, "Winged Treeshrew" (treeshrews are small mammals native to Southeast Asian forests; the Japanese name "tsupai" is derived from "tupai," the Malay word for a squirrel)>>

—————
[BS19-013] DARK DEMONBONE {2} -2A
ダーク・デモボーン (Daaku-Demoboon)
Common Amethyst Darkness Spirit [A] Zombie
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <2>: 3000BP

When Destroyed (Lv. 1-2): Destroy an exhausted opposing Spirit whose Core Cost is 4 or less.
Darkness Spirit Ability RUSH Conditions: "Topaz Gem Symbol"

(Topaz Gem Symbol): Refresh one of your Spirits.
"A stretch of land that goes on endlessly.... I've just arrived at Messhi, the Violet Country of Devastation...." —The Mutterings of Luchiru, the First of the Month of Hazuki—
—————
[BS19-014] DARK SWORDOLL {3} -1A
ダーク・ソードール (Daaku-Soodooru)
Common Amethyst Darkness Spirit [A] Zombie
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <2>: 2000BP, Level 3 <5>: 5000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): Draw a card from your deck.

(Topaz Gem Symbol): For the duration of this turn, this Spirit cannot be blocked by a Level 1 opposing Spirit.
(Lv. 3): Treat this Spirit as an Amethyst Spirit as well as a Topaz Spirit.
A being that seemed like a familiar spirit guided us to the castle.
—————
[BS19-015] MITRAN SNAKE {3} -1A
ミトランスネーク (Mitoran-Suneeku)
Rare Amethyst Spirit [A] Dark Snake
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <3>: 4000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2): Send a Core from an opposing Spirit to your opponent's Reserve. If the targeted Spirit is depleted (has no more Cores) due to this effect, draw a card from your deck.
Since the Lands of Shion are home to many kinds of Snakes, I have yet to find that specific Snake that swallowed the materials I need.
—————
[BS19-016] CLIONADE {3} -3A
クリオネード (Kurioneedo)
Common Amethyst Spirit [A] Darkling
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 5000BP

Their habitat and their very forms appear dangerously poisonous at a glance. If the Sword or its raw materials fell in this place, retrieving them would be next to impossible.
<<Name Origin: "Clione," genus name for "sea angels," small floating sea slugs of the family Clionidae>>

—————
[BS19-017] SIDOLON THE GREAT SNAKE {4} -2A
大蛇サイドロン (Daija Saidoron)
Common Amethyst Light Spirit [A] Dark Snake
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 5000BP, Level 3 <4>: 7000BP

(Lv. 2-3): CHARGE <<Special Light Spirit Ability>> (Amethyst Version)
Increase the number of Cores sent to your opponent's Reserve through the Core removal abilities of your Spirits by +1.

"It appears that many Snakes live in the Lands of Shion." —The Mutterings of Luchiru, the First of the Month of Kisaragi—
—————
[BS19-018] VICTROLLER {4} -3A
ヴィクトローラー (Vikutorooraa)
Common Amethyst Spirit [A] Dark Snake
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <3>: 3000BP, Level 3 <5>: 5000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): Send one Core from an opposing Spirit to your opponent's Reserve.
(Lv. 1-2-3): Neither player's deck can be milled (force to discard cards).
Be they big or small, problems will arise no matter where you are, but the recent report that a Snake swallowed the raw materials I need has given me quite the headache....
—————
[BS19-019] GUSION, HADES ASSAULTER {4} -4A
冥撃手グシオーン (Meigekishu Gushioon)
Common Amethyst Spirit [A] Infernal Lord
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 5000BP, Level 3 <5>: 8000BP

Upon further investigations, it's not unusual to be wary of this Spirit. The dark and gloomy vibes he exudes make things quite uncomfortable.
<<Name Origin: "Gusion" (also spelled "Gusoin/Gusoyn"), a strong Great Duke of Hell able to tell all things past, present, and future; often depicted as a baboon (Lesser Key of Solomon)>>

—————
[BS19-020] SHADOW SWORDSMAN BLACKPARD {5} -2A
影の剣使いブラックパルド (Kage no Kentsukai Burakkuparudo)
Uncommon Amethyst Spirit [A] Swordsman/Evil Shadow
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 5000BP, Level 3 <5>: 8000BP

(Lv. 1-2-3): Neither player's deck can be milled (forced to discard cards).
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks (Lv. 2-3): When the Battle Phase ends, return one Brave Card from your Trash back to your hand.
Many times in the past, he has challenged the Sword Saint to battle only to lose every time. Yet even still, he persists in proclaiming that one day he will defest the Sword Saint.
<<Possible Name Origin (Fusion): "Black Leopard">>

—————
[BS19-021] VAMPIRE MARQUIS BEZALEL {6} -3A
吸血侯爵ベザレル (Kyuuketsu-Koushaku Bezareru)
Master Rare Amethyst Spirit [A] Nightling
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <2>: 6000BP, Level 3 <4>: 9000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): Destroy one exhausted opposing Spirit.
During Your Main Phase (Lv. 2-3): When you summon a Spirit who has the Darkness Spirit Ability RUSH, destroy an exhausted opposing Spirit.
There are those out there that have no interest or concern in the global incident. They won't get in the way of my job, but that also means they're not too keen on working with me.
<<Possible Name Origin (?): "Judah Loew ben Bezalel" (c. 1520 – 17 September 1609), a Talmudic scholar, Jewish mystic, and philosopher who, according to legends, created the Golem of Prague>>

—————
[BS19-022] DARK SKULLPIONE {6} -4A
ダーク・スカルピオーネ (Daaku-Sukarupioone)
Uncommon Amethyst Darkness Spirit [A] Zombie/Dark Snake
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 5000BP, Level 3 <4>: 7000BP

During Each Attack Phase: IMMORTALITY: 2 or 3-Core Cost <Special Amethyst Ability>
If this Spirit Card is in your Trash, you can summon it to the Field when one of your Spirits with the same Core Cost stated above is destroyed.

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2-3): When this Spirit's attack gets blocked by an opposing Spirit, your opponent discards a card from his/her hand.

(Topaz Gem Symbol): For the duration of this turn, one opposing Spirit loses -2000BP.
The world steadily marches towards its destruction....

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:59 am; edited 5 times in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:54 pm

***EMERALD SPIRITS***

[BS19-023] GRASS OWL {1} -1E
グラス・アウル (Gurasu-Auru)
Common Emerald Spirit [E] Winged Beast
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <3>: 4000BP

I have the feeling somebody is watching me.... Hopefully it's not the same groups of bandits I met earlier who stole the Sacred Sword.
—————
[BS19-024] DARK MACH-G {2} -1E
ダーク・マッハジー (Daaku-Mahha-Jii)
Common Emerald Darkness Spirit [E] Parasite
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 3000BP

Flash Timing: HIGH SPEED <Special Emerald Ability>
During the Flash Timing Phase, you can summon this Spirit from your hand to the Field. All Cores required for summoning this Spirit must be paid from your Reserve when using this ability.

Darkness Spirit Ability RUSH Conditions: "Sapphire Gem Symbol"

(Sapphire Gem Symbol): Destroy an opposing Spirit with a Core Cost of 2 or less.
"Mobs of creatures gone berserk... Iron orbs as black as night... Whenever they emerge, they always appear together...." —The Mutterings of Luchiru, the First of the Month of Nagatsuki—
—————
[BS19-025] DARK DIOMANTIS {3} -2E
ダーク・ディオマンティス (Daaku-Diomantisu)
Common Emerald Darkness Spirit [E] Parasite
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 5000BP, Level 3 <6>: 7000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): You can send up to three of your Spirits' Cores to your Reserve.

(Sapphire Gem Symbol): Treat this Spirit as being at its highest Battle Level.
"Anryoku Jungle... A vast forest swarming with pitch black Insects who are mistaken for Darkness itself...." —The Mutterings of Luchiru, the First of the Month of Nagatsuki—
<<Name Origin (Fusion) ("Dark" version of [BS08-020] Dio-Mantis): "Dionaea muscipula" (Latin, "Venus Flytrap") + "Mantis">>

—————
[BS19-026] FOSSER {3} -3E
フォッサー (Fossaa)
Common Emerald Spirit [E] Blade Beast
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 5000BP

After the Global Incident, drastic changes could be seen all over the world. For example, entire regions of countries are being destroyed. And this strange vanishing phenomenon is only growing larger in scale....
<<Name Origin: "Fossa" (Cryptoprocta ferox), a cat-like carnivorous mammal unique to Madagascar; closely related to the mongoose>>

—————
[BS19-027] OUGON ONI-KUWAGAR {4} -2E
オウゴンオニクワガー (Ougon-Oni-Kuwagaa)
Uncommon Emerald Spirit [E] Parasite/Shell Insect
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 4000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2): Add a Core from the Void to your Reserve.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2): On the very first attack of your turn, refresh this Spirit.
There's a high possibility that our stay here will be longer than expected. First of all, moving on to the next location will take time, and second, our search is becoming more of a difficult hassle.
<<Name Origin:
黄金鬼鍬形 "Ougon Onikuwagata" [Japanese: "Golden Stag Beetle" (Allotopus rosenbergi)]>>
—————
[BS19-028] HAGOROMO-CHOU {4} -2E
ハゴロモチョウ (Hagoromochou)
Common Emerald Spirit [E] Parasite
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <3>: 3000BP

During the Flash Timing Phase, you can summon this Spirit from your hand to the Field. All Cores required for summoning this Spirit must be paid from your Reserve when using this ability.

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Refresh one of your "Parasite" Attribute Spirits.
After the incident, those who went berserk have increased in number, but they all had something in common: each of them had a black sphere-like form floating close by them. Whether or not there is a concrete connection with the berserkers is unknown, but I feel that this is but a sign of worse things to come.
<<Name & Concept Origin (Fusion):
"Chou" (Japanese: "bird") + 青葉翅衣 "Aoba-Hagoromo" [Greenleaf-Winged Planthopper (Geisha distinctissima/Siphanta acuta)], an insect with beautiful pale-green leaflike wings seen throughout Japan from midsummer to early autumn>>
—————
[BS19-029] KIGASHI-LIGHT {4} -3E
キガシライト (Kigashiraito)
Common Emerald Light Spirit [E] Winged Beast
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP

(Lv. 1-2): Neither player's deck can be milled (forced to discard cards).
(Lv. 2): CHARGE <<Special Light Spirit Ability>> (Emerald Version)
Increase the number of cards your opponent must exhaust due to your cards' effects by +1.

In the Willowlands of Yanagi, there are two powerful shinobi. One puts bringing the Sacred Blade back to its rightful place as his first priority; the other wants the Sword for himself.
<<Possible Name Origin (Fusion):
黄頭椋鳥擬 "Kigashira Mukudori-Modoki" [Japanese: Yellow-Headed Blackbird (Xanthocephalus xanthocephalus)] + "Light">>
—————
[BS19-030] OUGI ENSHOU {5} -3E
オウギ・エンショー (Ougi-Enshou)
Rare Emerald Spirit [E] Gaudy Trooper/Winged Beast
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP, Level 3 <4>: 7000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): You may summon one "Gaudy Trooper" or "Winged Beast" Attribute Spirit from your hand to the Field without paying its Core Cost. Any "When Summoned" effects your new Spirit may have do not activate when using this ability.
"It is often known by its nickname 'the Land of Shinobi,' but this country's true name is 'Yanagi' (Willow)." —The Murmurs of Lapis, the First of the Month of Yayoi—
扇鷲 "Ougi-Washi" [Japanese: "American Harpy Eagle" (Harpia harpyja)] + 袁紹 "Yuán Shào," one of the most powerful warlords of China's Late Han Dynasty; also featured in Romance of the Three Kingdoms (Japanese Pronunciation: "En Shou")>>
—————
[BS19-031] TOKIIRO-SHIDARE {5} -5E
トキイロシダレ (Tokiiro-Shidare)
Common Emerald Spirit [E] Winged Beast
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 7000BP, Level 3 <4>: 9000BP

With the Global Accident in full swing, the two powerful shinobi take up arms and begin to scuffle with each other once again, using the basic nature of the Sacred Swords as their reason to fight.
<<Name Origin (Fusion):
トキイロコンドル "Tokiiro-Kondoru" [Japanese: "King Vulture" (Sarcoramphus papa)] + 枝垂柳 "Shidare-Yanagi" [Japanese: "Weeping Willow" (Salix babylonica)]>>
—————
[BS19-032] HABILONG, LEAFSHREDDER DRAGONFLY {6} -3E
葉滅蜻蛉ハビロング (Hametsu-Tonbo Habirongu)
Rare Emerald Darkness Spirit [E] Parasite
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 7000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2): When this Spirit destroys only an opposing Spirit based on Battle Point difference, send one of your opponent's Life Cores to his/her Reserve.

(Sapphire Gem Symbol): Once during your turn, exhaust one of your Nexus in order to refresh this Spirit.
No matter how much I explain the current situation to others, I get a negative response every time when I ask for help in searching for the Swords.
—————
[BS19-033] SWORD SAINT MURASAME {7} -3E
十剣聖ムラサメ (Jukkensei Murasame)
Master Rare Emerald Spirit [E] Swordsman/Winged Beast
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 8000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2): Exhaust an opposing Spirit.
[BRAVE FUSION] (Lv. 1-2): All of your "Winged Beast" Attribute Spirits gain the following effect: "When in Battle: Your opponent cannot activate a Burst Trigger."
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2): If this is the very first attack of your turn, refresh this Spirit.
He slices his enemies in two simply by flapping his blades.
<<Name Origin:
村雨 "Murasame" (literal Japanese: "Village Rain"), a rain that falls hard, then gently, in fits and starts; traditionally references the cold rains of Autumn>>

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:31 am; edited 8 times in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:59 pm

***DIAMOND SPIRITS***

[BS19-034] RIVERD'PHIN {1} -1D
リヴァードフィン (Rivaadofin)
Common Diamond Spirit [D] Flying Fish
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <2>: 3000BP

I've just received some ill-boding news: the Sword thief has run away to another land.
<<Possible Name Origin (Fusion): "River Dolphin">>

—————
[BS19-035] JURENUKE {2} -1D
ジュレヌーク (Jurenuuku)
Common Diamond Spirit [D] Armored Beast
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP

(Lv. 1-2): Both players' decks cannot be milled (forced to discard cards).
During Your Opponent's Turn (Lv. 2): All of your exhausted Spirits gain +2000BP.
I've only started noticing this, but the girls now travelling with me are writing memos in their notebooks one by one. Since they're jotting down everything they see and anything that suddenly changes, I can't help but feel somewhat concerned....
<<Name Origin: "Gerenuk" (Litocranius walleri), also known as "Waller's Gazelle," a long-necked species of antelope found in the dry brush scrubs of the East African deserts; its name comes from the Somali word for "giraffe-necked">>

—————
[BS19-036] ROYAL GUARD MECH VIKING UNIT 01 {3} -1D
近衛機バイキング1号 (Konoeki Baikingu Ichigou)
Uncommon Diamond Spirit [D] Armed Machine
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 5000BP, Level 3 <3>: 6000BP

(Lv. 1-2-3): INVINCIBILITY: Diamond/Sapphire <Special Diamond Ability>
This Spirit is invincible against the effects of all opposing Spirits, Braves, Nexus, and Spell Cards of the Gem Colors stated above.

During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 2-3): When an opposing Spirit with 6000BP or less attacks, refresh one of your Spirits.
"Ginpaku, the Silvery White Lands—a country crawling with all kinds of machines." —The Murmurs of Lapis, the First of the Month of Uzuki—
—————
[BS19-037] ARMORFISH {3} -3D
アーマー・フィッシュ (Aamaa-Fisshu)
Common Diamond Spirit [D] Flying Fish/Armored Beast
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP, Level 3 <4>: 6000BP

"I've spotted the one who stole the Sword... Ah... He ran away...." —The Mutterings of Luchiru, the Fifth of the Month of Kannazuki—
—————
[BS19-038] ROYAL GUARD MECH CURIOSITY {4} -2D
近衛機キュリオシティ (Konoeki Kyurioshiti)
Common Diamond Light Spirit [D] Armed Machine
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 7000BP

(Lv. 1-2): CHARGE <<Special Light Spirit Ability>> (Diamond Version)
Increase the number of Spirits that get refreshed through your cards' abilities by +1.

Currently in Ginpaku, the machines there seem to have suffered a breakdown, preventing us from getting to where the Swords are usually stored.
<<Name Origin: The "Curiosity," a car-sized robotic rover currently on an exploration mission on Mars (from NASA's Mars Science Laboratory)>>

—————
[BS19-039] PEGASIONE {4} -2D
ペガシオーネ (Pegashioone)
Common Diamond Darkness Spirit [D] Machine Beast
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 5000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2): Return an opposing Spirit with 4000BP or less back to your opponent's hand.
Darkness Spirit Ability RUSH Conditions: "Emerald Gem Symbol"

(Emerald Gem Symbol): Add a Core from the Void to this Spirit.
"Thanks to the Sword Saint, the Sword was successfully retrieved.... The culprit who stole it is on the run...." —The Mutterings of Luchiru, the Fifth of the Month of Kannazuki—

—————
[BS19-040] SWORD SAINT VOLCOUGAR {5} -2D
十剣聖ヴォル・クーガ (Jukkensei Voru-Kuuga)
Master Rare Diamond Spirit [D] Swordsman/Armed Machine
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <2>: 6000BP, Level 3 <4>: 8000BP

[BRAVE FUSION] (Lv. 1-2-3): The Brave of this Spirit cannot be destroyed.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2-3): Once during your turn, refresh one of your Spirits other than [BS19-040] Sword Saint Volcougar.
[BRAVE FUSION] (Lv. 3): As long as this Spirit is Brave Fused with a Brave who has no Gem Symbol, this Spirit gains one additional Diamond Gem Symbol ("[D]").
The swordsman took the stolen Sword back and returned it to its place of origin. I decided to entrust him with the Sword until all matters have been settled.
—————
[BS19-041] AZARA BERG {5} -4D
アザラ・バーグ (Azara-Baagu)
Common Diamond Spirit [D] Giant Beast
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <2>: 7000BP, Level 3 <4>: 9000BP

When we were ambushed, the only thing that was taken was one Sacred Sword; the culprits didn't get their hands on the other raw materials we had.
<<Name Origin (Fusion):
海豹 "Azarashi" [Japanese: "Earless Seal" (family Phocidae)] + "Iceberg">>
—————
[BS19-042] ARMED FORTRESS SOBEK TURTLE {6} -3D
機甲要塞ソーベック・タートル (Kikou-Yousai Soobekku-Taatoru)
Uncommon Diamond Darkness Spirit [D] Machine Beast/Armored Beast
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <2>: 7000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Return an opposing Spirit back to your opponent's hand.

(Emerald Gem Symbol): From your hand you can summon any number of Braves to the Field without paying their Core Costs, provided that their grand total Core Cost is no more than 12. Any "When This Brave is Summoned" effects your new Braves may have do not activate when summoned through this ability.
A mobile fortress that accepted us in while we were on our journey. However, at random times he can be so showy that he never calms down during a brutal invasion.
<<Possible Name Origin: "Sobek," crocodile god of the Nile River (ancient Egyptian mythology)>>

—————
[BS19-043] ARIANRHOD, GODDESS OF SILVER {6} -5D
銀の女神アリアンロッド (Gin no Megami Arianroddo)
Common Diamond Spirit [D] Ice Princess
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <2>: 8000BP

During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): All opposing Spirits with 2 or more Gem Symbols can only deal a maximum of one Life Core Damage to you with each turn.
A goddess stands in a dreary room. As this rare scene is so bizarre, her very existence exudes prominence.
<<Name Origin: "Arianrhod" (Welsh, "Silver Wheel"); as the sister of Gwydion and Gilfaethwy, she plays an important role in the Fourth Branch of the Mabinogi (Welsh mythology)>>

—————
[BS19-044] HIGHSPEED MECHABEAST OCELOADER {7} -3D
高速機獣オセローダー (Kousoku-Kijuu Oseroodaa)
Rare Diamond Darkness Spirit [D] Machine Beast
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <2>: 7000BP, Level 3 <4>: 9000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): Return an opposing Spirit back to your opponent's hand for every Spirit with the Darkness Spirit Ability RUSH you have on the Field.
When Blocking (Lv. 2-3): This Spirit gains +4000BP.

(Emerald Gem Symbol): Exhaust all opposing Spirits with 4000BP or less.
A fusion of the mechanized and the untamed wild, this hybrid beast bears a double advantage.
<<Name Origin: "Ocelot," a.k.a. the "Dwarf Leopard" (Leopardus pardalis), a wildcat found in most parts of Mexico, Central and South America>>

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:19 am; edited 6 times in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:03 pm

***TOPAZ SPIRITS***

[BS19-045] CHOCORONE {0}
チョコロネ (Chokorone)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Sweetling
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <2>: 2000BP

I must be hungry... I'm having hallucinations of food right before my eyes... No, this is no illusion, it just looks good enough to eat... Wait! Don't eat that Spirit! THAT'S NOT FOOD!!
<<Name Origin:
チョココロネ "Choco-Korone" (Japanese: "Chocolate Cream Filled Brioches"), a popular Japanese pastry in the shape of a horn, hence the name ["korone" is based off the Italian word "corno" (cornet horn)]. This sweet treat is most likely derived from the traditional European crescent yeast roll known as "kifli.">>
—————
[BS19-046] HACKBISHIN {1} -1T
ハックビシン (Hakkubishin)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Hunting Beast
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 3000BP, Level 3 <3>: 4000BP

(Lv. 1-2-3): Both players' decks cannot be milled (forced to discard cards).
All but a select few doubted the legendary Ten Sword Saints even existed. Right after the Global Accident, however, they appeared all at once in various regions across the world. Yet why would this happen now...?
<<Name Origin:
白鼻心 "Hakubishin" [Japanese: "Masked Palm Civet" (Paguma larvata)], a small nocturnal mammal native to the Indian Subcontinent and Southeast Asia>>
—————
[BS19-047] PHILLIE, SLEEPY FAIRY OF FLOWERS {2} -2T
眠りの花の妖精フィリー (Nemuri no Hana no Yousei Firii)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Fairy
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP, Level 3 <3>: 5000BP

This area thankfully did not suffer any damage, so the Fairies in this region continue to live peaceful lives as if nothing ever changed.
—————
[BS19-048] AIRAVATAR {3} -1T
アイラヴァター (Airavataa)
Uncommon Topaz Spirit [T] Imaginary Beast
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 3000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): You can reveal one card from the top of your deck. If that card is an "Imaginary Beast" Attribute Spirit, add it to your hand; otherwise, discard it.
If you gathered together all the countries that have been greatly affected by the Great Incident, the Lands of Kouma most likely have the deepest problems. With their homes destroyed, the beasts of this land are running amok; it has come to the point that entering the region is too dangerous and nearly impossible.
<<Name Origin (Fusion): "Avatar" + "Airāvata" (Sanskrit: "One Born from the Great Sea"), a divine white elephant with wings, four tusks, and (in some depictions) seven trunks; serves as the mount for the Hindu god Indra (Hindu mythology)>>

—————
[BS19-049] MIRANCER THE ANGEL {3} -2T
天使ミランサ (Tenshi Miransa)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Divine Spirit
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP, Level 3 <3>: 5000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): For the duration of this turn, one opposing Spirit loses -2000BP.
"Within Kouten, the Land of Yellow Skies, there are certain places where it is unforgivable for anyone but an Angel to enter." —The Murmurs of Lapis, the First of the Month of Satsuki—
<<Possible Name Origin (Fusion): "Miranda" + "Lancer">>

—————
[BS19-050] RAYPHONE {3} -3T
レイ・フォーン (Rei-Foon)
Uncommon Topaz Spirit [T] Hunting Beast
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP, Level 3 <4>: 6000BP

Every region has moved to organize conferences on the recent world crisis, but no one has even shown a single step forward in progress.
—————
[BS19-051] KONTON, BEAST OF PERIL {4} -2T
凶獣コントン (Kyoujuu Konton)
Uncommon Topaz Darkness Spirit [T] Imaginary Beast
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 3000BP, Level 3 <4>: 5000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): For the duration of this turn, treat all opposing Spirits as being at Battle Level 1.
Darkness Spirit Ability RUSH Conditions: "Diamond Gem Symbol"

(Diamond Gem Symbol): Return an opposing Spirit to your opponent's hand.
"Oudou, the Brass Lands... Due to the land being ravaged by civil war, we cannot enter...." —The Mutterings of Luchiru, the First of the Month of Shimotsuki—
<<Name Origin:
渾沌 Húndùn, one of the Sì Xiōng ("Four Evil Beast Gods") of ancient Chinese mythology who rules over chaos; characteristics include a dog's shaggy hair, six clawless feet like a bear's, six wings, deaf and blind, and is known for favoring people with evil intent (Japanese pronunciation: "Konton," just like the Japanese word for chaos>>
—————
[BS19-052] SNIPLE THE ANGEL {4} -3T
天使スナイプル (Tenshi Sunaipuru)
Common Topaz Light Spirit [T] Divine Spirit
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 5000BP, Level 3 <3>: 6000BP

(Lv. 1-2-3): Both players' decks cannot be milled (forced to discard cards).
(Lv. 1-2-3): CHARGE <<Special Light Spirit Ability>> (Topaz Version)
Strengthen the Battle Point depleting abilities of your cards by a further –1000BP.

The guardian angel that protects this land. All enemy targets that enter her range of fire will suffer a complete and total ambush assault.
—————
[BS19-053] SWORD SAINT LUCIELLE {5} -2T
十剣聖ルシエル (Jukkensei Rushieru)
Master Rare Topaz Spirit [T] Swordsman/Divine Spirit
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <2>: 5000BP, Level 3 <3>: 7000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): For the duration of this turn, one opposing Spirit loses -2000BP.
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks (Lv. 2-3): Using Flash Timing, you can activate one of your Topaz Spell Cards without paying its Core Cost.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 3): When you cast a Spell Card with a Core Cost of 3, after the effects are complete, refresh this Spirit.
She wields a blade most elegant. Could she too be another swordswoman seeking the Sacred Swords?
—————
[BS19-054] PENTAN SAGE {5} -3T
賢者ペンタン (Kenja Pentan)
Uncommon Topaz Spirit [T] Song Bird/Drifting Spirit

During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When you are about to use a Spell Card, you can exhaust this Spirit and treat it as if you've just paid up to three Cores from your Reserve.
I asked the local sage about this country's Sacred Sword, but after hearing his response, I regret ever asking him... To be frank, I couldn't make sense of a single word he said.
—————
[BS19-055] PERUDIA {6} -3T
ペルーディア (Peruudia)
Master Rare Topaz Darkness Spirit [T] Imaginary Beast
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <2>: 5000BP, Level 3 <3>: 7000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): HOLY LIFE <Special Topaz Ability>
When your opponent loses a Life Core due to this Spirit's attack, add a Core from the Void to your Life.

(Lv. 2-3): All of your Spirits who have the Darkness Spirit Ability RUSH gain the Special Topaz Ability HOLY LIFE.
Darkness Spirit Ability RUSH Conditions: "Diamond Gem Symbol"

(Diamond Gem Symbol): All of your Spirits with the Special Topaz Ability HOLY LIFE cannot be blocked by any opposing Spirit with fewer Battle Points than your Spirits.
Having apparently lost all sense of reason, it goes on a rampage, threatening all others who come near it.
<<Name Origin: "Peluda the Shaggy Beast" (also known as Occitan), a mythical chimera-like beast that terrorized La Ferté-Bernard in medieval France; said to have survived the biblical flood by taking refuge in a cave after being denied access to Noah's Ark; characteristics include a snake's head, neck, and tail, long hair like a lion's mane that can extend into quill-tipped tentacles, four large tortoise-like feet, a turtle's shell, green scaly skin, and firebreath strong enough to render fields of crops to ashes>>

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 8 times in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:09 pm

***SAPPHIRE SPIRITS***

[BS19-056] WAOH THE BATTLE BEAST {1} -1S
戦獣ワオー (Senjuu Waoo)
Common Sapphire Spirit [S] Fighting Beast
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <3>: 4000BP, Level 3 <6>: 6000BP

As if preparing for emergencies, he tames and trains even the most savage beasts.
—————
[BS19-057] ADRIAN, IMPERIAL GUARD OF LIGHT {1} -1S
光の衛士アドリアン (Hikari no Eishi Adorian)
Common Sapphire Light Spirit [S] Fighting Spirit
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <4>: 3000BP

(Lv. 1-2): CHARGE <<Special Light Spirit Ability>> (Sapphire Version)
Increase the number of cards your opponent must discard through your cards' abilities by +1.

"I have arrived at Sousei. True to this country's name, this land has the clearest of blue skies." —The Murmurs of Lapis, the First of the Month of Minazuki—
<<Translator's Side Note: Yikes! This Spirit and I share the same name! Surprised >>

—————
[BS19-058] KRAMEN {2} -2S
クラーメン (Kuraamen)
Common Sapphire Spirit [S] Fusion Beast
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <4>: 5000BP

"A chaotic region filled with bizarre lifeforms of diverse shapes and sizes... The area is called 'Deep Blue'—Shinsei." —The Mutterings of Luchiru, the First of the Month of Shiwasu—
<<Possible Name Origin (Fusion)?:
海月 "Kurage" (Japanese, "jellyfish") + "Ramen noodles">>
—————
[BS19-059] GAIUS, WARRIOR OF LIGHT {2} -2S
光の戦士ガイウス (Hikari no Senshi Gaiusu)
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP, Level 3 <4>: 5000BP

(Lv. 1-2-3): CHARGE <<Special Light Spirit Ability>> (Sapphire Version)
Increase the number of cards your opponent must discard through your cards' abilities by +1.

There was no need to be guided to the Sacred Sword for we easily found it. To tell the truth, from the beginning it was being displayed in the strangest of places.
—————
[BS19-060] MINOTACORUS {3} -1S
ミノタ・コルス (Minota-Korusu)
Uncommon Sapphire Darkness Spirit [S] Fusion Beast

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2): Your opponent cannot activate a Diamond Burst Card.
Darkness Spirit Ability RUSH Conditions: "Ruby Gem Symbol"

(Ruby Gem Symbol): Draw a card from your deck.
Due to the global change, the seas are more vast and desolate than before. But all those with grotesque features show very affirmative attitudes toward this now disarrayed world.
<<Possible Name Origin (Fusion): "Minotaurus" (Greek, "minotaur") +
"Tako" (Japanese, "octopus")
—————
[BS19-061] RANDALL, BRAWLER OF LIGHT {3} -2S
光の闘士ランダル (Hikari no Toushi Randaru)
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP

(Lv. 1-2): CHARGE <<Special Light Spirit Ability>> (Sapphire Version)

The entire collection of Sacred Swords have a lot of huge blades, but this one's size is much larger than I assumed. Large Swords require large Jewels, so we need to increase the raw material supply.
—————
[BS19-062] HOPE, KNIGHT OF LIGHT {4} -2S
光の騎士ホープ (Hikari no Kishi Hoopu)
Uncommon Sapphire Spirit [S] Fighting Spirit
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 5000BP, Level 3 <4>: 8000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): CRUSH <Special Sapphire Ability>
Your opponent must discard a number of cards from the top of his/her deck equal to the current Battle Level of this Spirit.

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2-3): ASSAULT (1) <Special Sapphire Ability>
During this turn for the number of times stated above, you can exhaust one of your Nexus in order to refresh this Spirit.

After receiving news of those who appear together with black ball-like objects since the Global Incident, this country did not shirk in preparing all combatants to execute countermeasures.
—————
[BS19-063] MARBLE GOLEM {4} -4S
マーブル・ゴレム (Maaburu-Goremu)
Common Sapphire Spirit [S] Artificial Soldier
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 7000BP

There are many countries that create beings that are like inanimate objects, but as far as their source of power is concerned, these guys are just full of mysteries.
—————
[BS19-064] SWORD SAINT EGBERT {5} -2S
十剣聖エグバート (Jukkensei Egubaato)
Rare Sapphire Spirit [S] Swordsman/Fighting Spirit
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <2>: 5000BP, Level 3 <4>: 7000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): Discard the top two cards of your opponent's deck.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2-3): When you attack with a Spirit that has the Special Light Spirit Ability CHARGE, your opponent cannot activate a Ruby Burst Card.
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks (Lv. 3): Destroy an opposing Spirit with a Core Cost lower than that of this Spirit.
I couldn't hold up the giant blade, so I gave it to him to wield.
<<Translator's Note: The name "Egbert" comes from the Anglo-Saxon name "Ecgberht" which translates to "Bright Edge" in English. Rather fitting for this set, wouldn't you say? Smile >>

—————
[BS19-065] RESCYLLA, EMPRESS OF FOREIGN SEAS {6} -3S
異海女帝レスキュラ (Ikai-Jotei Resukyura)
Uncommon Sapphire Darkness Spirit [S] Fusion Beast
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <4>: 9000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Destroy an opposing Spirit with a Core Cost of 5 or less.

(Ruby Gem Symbol): Return a Spirit Card in your Trash back to your hand.
The Shinsei Region, where the ocean takes up many areas within... You won't find the Sword or its necessary materials here without the help and cooperation of the irregular Fusion Beasts.
<<Name Origin: "Empress" + "Scylla," a monster in Greek mythology who lived on one side of a channel of water opposite her counterpart Charybdis>>

—————
[BS19-066] MAZE HYDRA {7} -3S
メイズ・ハイドラ (Meizu-Haidora)
Master Rare Sapphire Darkness Spirit [S] Ocean Emperor/Fusion Beast
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <5>: 8000BP

(Lv. 1-2): Neither player can use Emerald, Diamond, or Topaz Spell Cards.
(Lv. 2): Your opponent cannot return cards from his/her Trash to his/her hand.

(Ruby Gem Symbol): This Spirit gains two additional Sapphire Gem Symbols ("[SS]").
It lures those adrift at sea and leads them even further lost.

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:14 pm

***BRAVES***

[BS19-067] GAIMIMUS {4} -2R
ガイミムス (Gaimimusu)
Common Ruby Brave [R] Terra Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, BRAVE <0>: +3000BP

BRAVE FUSION: 4+ Core Cost
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks:
Draw a card from your deck and destroy one of your opponent's Nexus.
He can Brave Fuse with other Spirits, but it looks more like he's just grabbing onto the Spirit and waving about....
<<Name Origin (Fusion):
"Gai" (Japanese: "armor") + "Gallimimus">>
—————
[BS19-068] TRANSFER DRAGON. THUNDER MECHADRAKE {5} -2R
電竜機トランスファー・ドラゴン (Denryuuki Toransufaa-Doragon)
Uncommon Ruby Brave: Machine Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, BRAVE <0>: +2000BP

When This Brave is Summoned (Lv. 1): Choose a target Attribute, then destroy two opposing Spirits with 5000BP or less that match the targeted Attribute.
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: Choose a target enemy Spirit who has 7000BP or more; this Spirit can now attack the targeted Spirit.
He gallantly appears, then transforms and fuses without hesitation. Always prepared for a duel, he displays the power of his defensive form to his heart's content.
—————
[BS19-069] HIHI BONE {3} -2A
ヒヒ・ボーン (Hihi-Boon)
Common Amethyst Brave: Zombie

When This Brave is Summoned (Lv. 1): Draw a card from your deck.
BRAVE FUSION: 0, 1, 2, or 3 Core Cost
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: CURSE <Special Amethyst Ability>
When the Battle Phase ends, this Spirit destroys one opposing Spirit that blocked.

A Sword filled with deep grudges... I hesitate to even go near the thing, much less actually use it.
<<Possible Name Origin:
狒々 "Hihi" (Japanese, "baboon")>>
—————
[BS19-070] ARMORED BATTLESHIP BLADE HIND {5} -2A
鎧戦艦ブレード・ハインド (Gaisenkan Bureedo-Haindo)
Rare Amethyst Brave [A] Evil Shadow

When This Brave is Summoned (Lv. 1): Send one Core from an opposing Spirit to your opponent's Reserve. Should the targeted opposing Spirit be depleted (have no Cores remaining) due to this effect, add a Core from the Void to your Reserve.
This huge ship Brave Fuses with Spirits?? Are you sure it isn't the Spirits that are just boarding the Brave...?
—————
[BS19-071] BAMBOOL {3} -1E
バンブール (Banbuuru)
Common Emerald Brave: Plant Spirit

When This Brave is Summoned (Lv. 1): Exhaust an opposing Spirit.
BRAVE FUSION: 3+ Core Cost
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: Exhaust an opposing Spirit.
I can't exactly tell from this distance, but is that a new battle formation?
<<Name Origin (Fusion): "Bamboo Bull">>

—————
[BS19-072] AKKESHIGUMO {6} -2E
アッケシグモ (Akkeshigumo)
Rare Emerald Brave [E] Parasite

When This Brave is Summoned (Lv. 1): Add one Core from the Void to each of your Spirits that have the Darkness Spirit Ability RUSH.
At first glance, it's a huge spider with a very frightening aura. SInce it silently routs out all foreign enemies, however, this is one Brave you can rely on.
厚岸草 "Akkeshisou" [Japanese, "Common Glasswort" (Salicornia europaea); a perennial dicot that grows in salt marshes throughout Europe, Asia, and North Africa] + 蜘蛛 "Kumo" (Japanese, "spider")>>
—————
[BS19-073] GUNMECH TORADOR {4} -2D
銃機トラドール (Juuki Toradooru)
Rare Diamond Brave [D] Armed Machine
Level 1 <1>: 3000, BRAVE <0>: +3000BP

[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: Return an opposing Spirit with 5000BP or less back to your opponent's hand.
It has multiple patterned forms as well as the ability to fuse. It seems that for these reasons, its high-level response in battle has become the main source of its strength.
<<Possible Name Origin (?): "Toreador" (Spanish, "bullfighter")>>

—————
[BS19-074] ARCUIDLEY THE CANNON BEAST {4} -2D
砲獣アークィドリー (Houjuu Aakwidorii)
Common Diamond Brave [D] Machine Beast
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, BRAVE <0>: +4000BP

[BRAVE FUSION] During Your Opponent's Attack Phase: When you lose a Life Core, refresh this Spirit.
Investigations on the Sacred Sword Theft are still in progress. I left the daytime search for the fugitive to the tireless volunteers.
<<Possible Name Origin (Fusion)?: "Arctic" +
食火鶏 "Hikuidori" [Japanese, "Southern Cassowary" (Casuarius casuarius)]>>
—————
[BS19-075] KONGOU SHOUKI {4} -2T
コンゴウショウキ (Kongoushouki)
Common Topaz Brave [T] Imaginary Beast

When This Brave is Summoned (Lv. 1): For the duration of this turn, all opposing Spirits with a Core Cost of 3 or less cannot block.
After taking a detour, I tried once again to enter the region, but just like before, they showed signs of refusal.
金剛 "Kongou" (Japanese, "diamond"/"great strength") + 鍾馗 "Zhōng Kuí" [guardian spirit and vanquisher of evil beings and ghosts (Chinese mythology); Japanese pronunciation: "Shou Ki"]>>
—————
[BS19-076] JACK KURI {4} -2T
ジャッククリ (Jakku-Kuri)
Common Topaz Brave [T] Toy Beast

[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: When you use a Spell Card, once its effects are completed, one opposing Spirit loses –2000BP for the duration of this turn.
It looks cute, and when fused, it becomes strong in battle. A possible catch phrase? "It's a single Brave that's twice as nice."
<<Possible Name Origin (Fusion): "Jackrabbit" +
からくり "Karakuri" (Japanese mechanized puppets)>>
—————
[BS19-077] FESKINA ARMS {3} -2S
フェスキーナ・アームズ (Fesukiina-Aamuzu)
Common Sapphire Brave: Artificial Soldier

When This Brave is Summoned (Lv. 1): For the duration of this turn, treat one of your Spirits with the Special Light Spirit Ability CHARGE as being at its highest Battle Level.
BRAVE FUSION: Special Light Spirit Ability CHARGE
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: CRUSH <Special Sapphire Ability>
Your opponent must discard a number of cards from the top of his/her deck equal to the current Battle Level of this Spirit.

The newest model of weaponry capable of self-control and movement. At this rate, it won't be long before these machines proudly enter individually into the fray.
<<Name Origin: "Fuscina," a type of three-pronged spear (trident)>>

—————
[BS19-078] GULO THE SEA BEAST {4} -2S
海獣グーロ (Kaijuu Guuro)
Common Sapphire Spirit [S] Fusion Beast

[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: All of the Spell Cards in your opponent's hand that do not have the Darkness Ability RUSH are treated as having no Cost Reduction Symbols whatsoever.
I can't tell which part of its body is the main body and which is the fused part. Huh? You mean this guy hasn't Brave Fused yet?!
<<Name Origin: "Gulon," a mythical beast that is a hodgepodge of various creatures, described as a dog-like being with shaggy brown fur, a fox-like tail, and the head, ears, and claws of a cat... Perhaps based off of the wolverine? (Scandinavian folklore); legendary for its habits of gluttony (gorges itself on a kill until its body is swollen, then squeezes itself between two trees to push the meat through its body before returning to its kill to repeat the process)>>

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:24 am; edited 3 times in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:24 pm

***NEXUS CARDS***

[BS19-079] THE THREE STARGAZING TOWERS {4} -2R
星見の三連塔 (Hoshimi no Sanrentou)
Common Ruby Nexus [R]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When one of your 2-Core-Cost-or-higher Spirits with the Special Light Spirit Ability CHARGE attacks, draw a card from your deck.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When one of your "Astral Dragon" Attribute Spirits destroys an opposing Spirit, return one Brave Card from your Trash back to your hand.
A series of taller, grander, giant towers built from an authoritative viewpoint. Not only that, they also have practical roles as surveillance towers.
—————
[BS19-080] THE VOLCANO SPLIT IN TWO {4} -2R
両断された活火山 (Ryoudansareta Kakkazan)
Common Ruby Nexus [R]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

(Lv. 1-2): All of your "Terra Dragon" Attribute Spirits gain the following effect: "When This Spirit Attacks: RAGE <Special Ruby Ability> If your opponent has any unexhausted Spirits available, he/she must block this attack."
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When one of your "Terra Dragon" Attribute Spirits attacks, destroy an opposing Spirit who has the same number of Battle Points as your attacking Spirit.
Rumor has it that it was a Sword Saint that split this volcano straight down the middle. This bifurcated mountain stands as a testament to how incredible a Sword Saint's strength is.
—————
[BS19-081] SHEDDING SCALE MOUNTAIN {5} -2R, -1A
剥がれ落ちるウロコ山 (Hagare-Ochiru Urokozan)
Common Ruby/Amethyst Nexus {RA}
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <1>

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When any of your Spirits with the Darkness Spirit Ability RUSH gets destroyed or sent back to your hand due to the special effects of your opponent's cards, destroy an opposing Spirit.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): All of your Spirits with the Darkness Spirit Ability RUSH gain +3000BP.
There were those who aimed for the mountain's summit, but it turned into a repetitive scene: they attempted to climb only to slip and fall every time. Seeing this, I felt that I should give up on climbing this mountain.
—————
[BS19-082] BONE FOREST OF WANDERING SOULS {4} -2A
魂彷徨う骨の森 (Tamashii Samayou Hone no Mori)
Uncommon Amethyst Nexus [A]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <1>

During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When one of your Spirits gets destroyed, draw a card from your deck.
(Lv. 2): None of your "Zombie" Attribute Spirits can get exhausted due to a special effect from your opponent.
This continuous path that winds from country to country is littered with the rotting corpses of many different lifeforms.
—————
[BS19-083] GIANT SERPENT CASTLE GATES {4} -2A
大蛇の城門 (Daija no Joumon)
Common Amethyst Nexus [A]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <3>

During Your Opponent's Main Phase (Lv. 1-2): With the exception of using Cores to summon new Spirits, exhaust opposing Spirits when Cores are placed on them.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When one of your "Dark Snake" Attribute Spirits attacks, send a Core from an opposing Spirit to your opponent's Reserve.
Still on the lookout for the Snake that swallowed the materials whole, I headed for the Dark Snakes' castle. I finally managed to arrive, but those gates look rather ominous....
—————
[BS19-084] CANDLE TOWER OF LIFE {5} -2A, -1T
命の蝋燭塔 (Inochi no Rousokutou)
Common Amethyst/Topaz Nexus {AT}
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <1>

(Lv. 1-2): When one of your Spirits with the Darkness Spirit Ability RUSH gets destroyed due to one of your opponent's special effects, discard a card from your opponent's hand.
During Your Opponent's Main Phase (Lv. 2): When your opponent is milling your deck (forcing you to discard cards from your deck), he/she must send 10 Cores from his/her Reserve to his/her Trash, or the milling effect is cancelled.
There are rows upon rows of candlesticks, but even when some of their flames burn out, no one is around to light them again.
—————
[BS19-085] OVERFLOWING STREAM {4} -2E
零れ落ちる清流 (Kobore-Ochiru Seiryuu)
Common Emerald Nexus [E]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When one of your Emerald Spirits attacks, add a Core from the Void to one of your Spirits that has the Special Light Spirit Ability CHARGE.
During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When you lose a Life Core due to an enemy Spirit's attack, draw a card from your deck.
I planned on saving some of this famously delicious water for the journey ahead. There's only one problem: how does one go about gathering said water here?
—————
[BS19-086] HIDDEN VILLAGE OF THE SHINOBI {4} -2E
忍の隠れ里 (Shinobi no Kakuresato)
Common Emerald Nexus [E]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <3>

During Your End Phase (Lv. 1-2): Refresh all of your Emerald Spirits.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When one of your "Winged Beast" Attribute Spirits attacks, exhaust one opposing Spirit.
After arriving at the Country of Yanagi, we looked for a place to stay for the night. Noticing this, the natives invited us to the land where the ninja reside.
—————
[BS19-087] CITADEL OF THE INSECT DEMONLORD {5} -2E, -1S
魔王蟲の根城 (Maouchuu no Nejiro)
Uncommon Emerald/Sapphire Nexus {ES}
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When you deal Life Core Damage to your opponent with an attack from one of your Spirits with the Darkness Spirit Ability RUSH, add a Core from the Void to your Reserve.
During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When you summon a Spirit or Brave Card using the Special Emerald Ability HIGH SPEED, once per turn you can summon that Spirit without paying its Core Cost.
I went to the ruling monarch of this country, the Insect King, to ask for an activity permit. "You have my permission to proceed with your social services," he answered, "but I can't guarantee your life's safety."
—————
[BS19-088] ICE CAVERNS OF THE BEASTS {4} -2D
獣の氷窟 (Kemono no Hyoukutsu)
Common Diamond Nexus [D]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <1>

During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): Neither player suffers Life Core Damage from an attack from any Spirit with 4000BP or less.
(Lv. 2): When your opponent adds more cards to his/her hand through the special effects of his/her Spirits or Spell Cards, you can draw a card from your deck for each new card he/she gains.
Get mauled by fierce monsters, or freeze in subzero temperatures? Either choice leads to certain death, making these caves impossible to enter. Because of this, not a single living soul knows what lies within.
—————
[BS19-089] FORTRESS CUBE {4} -2D
フォートレスキューブ (Footoresu-Kyuubu)
Uncommon Diamond Nexus [D]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When any of your Diamond Spirits are refreshed, add a Core from the Void to one of your Spirits.
During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When you lose a Life Core due to an enemy Spirit's attack, return an enemy Spirit to your opponent's hand.
A mysterious six-sided object that's built like a fortress. No matter from what angle you look at it, there doesn't seem to be any openings with which to enter or leave.
—————
[BS19-090] INVERTED TOWER OF FREEZING ICICLES {5} -2D, -1E
凍てつくつららの逆塔 (Itetsuku Tsurara no Gyakutou)
Common Diamond/Emerald Nexus {DE}
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

During Your Main Phase (Lv. 1-2): When you summon an Emerald Spirit, add a Core from the Void to one of your Diamond Spirits.
(Lv. 2): When any of your Spirits with the Darkness Spirit Ability RUSH gets destroyed due to a special effect from your opponent, return one of your destroyed Spirits back to your hand.
The upper section of this icy pillar extends from the ocean's surface, freezing all that touch it.
—————
[BS19-091] DIVINE WING FERRIS WHEEL {4} -2T
天翼の大観覧車 (Ten'yoku no Daikanransha)
Common Topaz Nexus [T]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <1>

(Lv. 1-2): When an opposing Spirit gets depleted (runs out of Battle Points) for the first time during a turn, draw a card from your deck.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When one of your "Divine Spirit" Attribute Spirits destroys only an opposing Spirit based on Battle Point difference, add a Core from the Void to your Life.
On a recent trip, I caught sight of a giant ferris wheel. When we rode, I got surprised at how excited my travelling companions were.
—————
[BS19-092] BANQUET AT THE FOREST OF SWEETS {5} -3T
菓子の森の宴 (Kashi no Mori no Utage)
Common Topaz Spirit [T]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <3>

During Your Core Phase (Lv. 2): When you have two or fewer Life Cores remaining, you can add a Core from the Void to your Life instead of your Reserve for this Phase.
This place is filled with various temptations that make you lose sight of your goals. Luring passers-by with its enticing aroma, this forest is overloaded with groves of decadent sweet treats.
—————
[BS19-093] MOUNT NEKORON {5} -2T, -1D
ネコロン山 (Nekoron-zan)
Rare Topaz/Diamond Nexus {TD}
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <1>

During Your Main Phase (Lv. 1-2): When you summon a Spirit that has the Darkness Spirit Ability RUSH, you may reveal the top card of your deck. If the exposed card is a Brave or Spell Card, add it to your hand; otherwise discard it to your Trash.
(Lv. 2): When only the Brave of one of your Brave Spirits gets destroyed, you may return said Brave to your hand.
Due to the summit looking like it's growing a set of cat ears, there may be some who also call this mountain "Nekomimi-zan" (Mt. Cat's Ears).
—————
[BS19-094] ENDLESS WATER SUPPLY BRIDGE {4} -2S
永遠なる水道橋 (Eiennaru Suidoukyou)
Rare Sapphire Nexus [S]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

(Lv. 1-2): All "When This Spirit/Brave is Summoned" effects do not activate.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When any of your "Fighting Spirit" Attribute Spirits get blocked by an enemy Spirit, add a Core from the Void to your Spirit.
I felt curious as to where all that gushing water flows to, so I continued gazing, following the currents. Just as water flows on and on, the time I spent watching it grew longer and longer....
—————
[BS19-095] LUMINOUS THREE-PRONGED LIGHTHOUSE {6} -3S
光灯る三叉灯台 (Hikari-Tomoru Sansatoudai)
Common Sapphire Nexus [S]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

When This Nexus is Set (Lv. 1-2): You may summon a Brave Card in your hand to the Field without paying its Core Cost. Any "When This Brave is Summoned" effects your new Brave may have do not activate when using this ability.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): Treat all of your "Fighting Spirit" Attribute Spirits as being at their highest Battle Level.
Multiple lights are aligned to illuminate the area due to time lag. Because of this, however, when all of them are lit at once, the light becomes so blinding it blocks one's field of vision.
—————
[BS19-096] OCEAN OF NEST-EATING SEADEMONS {5} -2S, -1R
海魔巣食う海域 (Kaima Su-Kuu Kaiiki)
Uncommon Sapphire/Ruby Nexus {SR}
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <1>

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When one of your Spirits with the Darkness Spirit Ability RUSH attacks, treat that Spirit as being at one Battle Level higher than it currently is.
During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 2): Your opponent cannot activate a Ruby, Emerald, or Diamond Burst Card.
Just like the drastic changes in other regions, the ocean has also gone through major side effects from the Great Incident. The raging stormy seas and its masters have become even more brutal and ferocious since the transformation.

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:36 am; edited 6 times in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:40 pm

***SPELLS***

[BS19-097] CHARGE AURA {3} -1R
チャージオーラ (Chaaji Oora)
Common Ruby Spell

Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, all of your attacking Spirits gain +1000BP. On top of this, all of your attacking Spirits that have the Special Light Spirit Ability CHARGE gain an additional +3000BP.
<<Translator's Note: In other words, all of your Spirits that have the CHARGE ability gain a grand total of +4000BP when they attack thanks to this Spell.>>
—————
[BS19-098] RED RAY {5} -2R
レッドレイ (Reddo Rei)
Common Ruby Spell

Flash Timing: Destroy an opposing Spirit with 5000BP or less.
Darkness Spell Ability RUSH Conditions: "Amethyst Gem Symbol"

(Amethyst Gem Symbol): Destroy an exhausted enemy Spirit with a Core Cost of 4 or less.
—————
[BS19-099] FLAME FIELD {5} -3R
フレイムフィールド (Fureimu Fiirudo)
Rare Ruby Spell

Main Phase: All Spirits of both players cannot be bounced back to their owners' hands or decks or get exhausted through the special effects of a card. This Spell Card remains on the Field continuing its effect until one of your Spirits gets destroyed due to a special effect activated by your opponent, at which point this effect ends and you must discard this card.
Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, one of your Spirits gains +3000BP.
—————
[BS19-100] DEAD END FIELD {3} -2A
デッドエンドフィールド (Deddo Endo Fiirudo)
Common Amethyst Spell

Main Phase: Neither player's deck can be milled (forced to discard cards), and neither player can add Cores from the Void outside of the Core Phase. This Spell Card remains on the Field continuing its effect until one of your Spirits gets destroyed due to a special effect activated by your opponent, at which point this effect ends and you must discard this card.
Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, one of your Spirits gains +2000BP.
—————
[BS19-101] HELL'S BIRTHDAY {4} -2A
ヘルズバースディ (Heruzu Baasudi)
Common Amethyst Spell

Main Phase: Summon one Spirit with a Core Cost of 5 or less from your Trash to the Field without paying its cost. Any "When Summoned" effects this Spirit may have do not activate when using this ability.
Darkness Spell Ability RUSH Conditions: "Topaz Gem Symbol"

(Topaz Gem Symbol): For the duration of this turn, none of your opponent's 3-Cost-or-lower Spirits can block.
—————
[BS19-102] PURPLE HAZE {6} -2A
パープルヘイズ (Paapuru Heizu)
Rare Amethyst Spell

Flash Timing: Send a Core from an opposing Spirit to your opponent's Reserve. If this special effect depletes the target Spirit (the chosen Spirit has no Cores left), this Spell Card returns to your hand.
—————
[BS19-103] EMERALD FIELD {3} -2E
エメラルドフィールド (Emerarudo Fiirudo)
Common Emerald Spell

Main Phase: No Spirit in play can be depleted (run out of Cores) unless by special effect, and neither player can add cards to their hand outside of the Draw Phase. This Spell Card remains on the Field continuing its effect until you suffer Life Core Damage from an enemy Spirit's attack, at which point this effect ends and you must discard this card.
—————
[BS19-104] TURBULENCE {4} -2E
タービュランス (Taabyuransu)
Common Emerald Spell

Main Phase: For the duration of this turn, when one of your 4-Core-Cost-or-lower Spirits attacks, your opponent cannot activate his/her Burst Card.
—————
[BS19-105] BINDING IVY {4} -3E
バインディングアイヴィー (Baindingu Aivii)
Uncommon Emerald Spell

Flash Timing: Exhaust an opposing Spirit.
Darkness Spell Ability RUSH Conditions: "Sapphire Gem Symbol"

(Sapphire Gem Symbol): Destroy an opposing Spirit with a Core Cost of 3 or less.
—————
[BS19-106] ICE AGE SHIELD {2} -1D
アイスエイジシールド (Aisu Eiji Shiirudo)
Rare Diamond Spell

Flash Timing: Choose a target enemy Spirit. For the duration of this turn, you will not take Life Core Damage from an attack by or the effects of the chosen Spirit.
—————
[BS19-107] REGAIN {4} -2D
リゲイン (Rigein)
Common Diamond Spell

Flash Timing: You may choose to refresh one of your Spirits, or give one of your Spirits +3000BP for the duration of this turn.
—————
[BS19-108] RECOVERY RUSH {4} -3D
リカバリーラッシュ (Rikabarii Rasshu)
Common Diamond Spell

Flash Timing: Refresh all of your Diamond Spirits. All 10-Core-Cost-or-lower Spirits that were refreshed via this ability cannot attack for the duration of this turn.
Darkness Spell Ability RUSH Conditions: "Emerald Gem Symbol"

(Emerald Gem Symbol): Your opponent must exhaust two of his/her Spirits.
—————
[BS19-109] ANGELIC PRESSURE {3} -2T
エンジェリックプレッシャー (Enjerikku Puresshaa)
Common Topaz Spell

Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, one opposing Spirit loses –3000BP.
—————
[BS19-110] DIVINE FIELD {3} -2T
ディバインフィールド (Dibain Fiirudo)
Rare Topaz Spell

Main Phase: Neither player's deck can be milled (forced to discard cards), and no Spirit can be refreshed by a special effect. This Spell Card remains on the Field continuing its effect until you suffer Life Core Damage from an enemy Spirit's attack, at which point this effect ends and you must discard this card.
—————
[BS19-111] REVERSAL POINT {4} -2T
リバーサルポイント (Ribaasaru Pointo)
Common Topaz Spell

Flash Timing: Ignore comparing Battle Points between Spirits and end the Battle Phase.
Darkness Spell Ability RUSH Conditions: "Diamond Gem Symbol"

(Diamond Gem Symbol): Return an opposing Spirit to your opponent's hand.
—————
[BS19-112] OCEAN FIELD {3} -2S
オーシャンフィールド (Ooshan Fiirudo)
Common Sapphire Spell

Main Phase: Neither player can use Spell Cards that are the same color as the Gem Symbols currently on their respective Fields, nor can they put cards in their Trash back in their hands. This Spell Card remains on the Field continuing its effect until you suffer Life Core Damage from an enemy Spirit's attack, at which point this effect ends and you must discard this card.
—————
[BS19-113] DOUBLE BICEPS {4} -3S
ダブルバイセップス (Daburu Baiseppusu)
Common Sapphire Spell

Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, treat one of your Spirits as being up to two Battle Levels higher than it is now.
—————
[BS19-114] POSEIDON CRUSH {6} -3S
ポセイドンクラッシュ (Poseidon Kurasshu)
Rare Sapphire Spell

Flash Timing: Destroy all 5, 8, and 11-Core Cost Spirits that have Burst Trigger effects.
Special Darkness Spell Ability RUSH Conditions: "Ruby Gem Symbol"

(Ruby Gem Symbol): Destroy all Spirits with 3000BP or less.

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:54 am; edited 7 times in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:44 pm

***X-RARE SPIRITS & SWORD BRAVES***

[BS19-X01] SWORD SAINT STARBLADE DRAGON {8} -6R
十剣聖スターブレード・ドラゴン (Jukkensei Sutaabureedo-Doragon)
X-Rare Ruby Spirit [R] Swordsman/Astral Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 7000BP, Level 2 <3>: 10,000BP, Level 3 <4>: 15,000BP, Level 4 <8>: 20,000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3-4): Destroy one opposing Spirit with the most Battle Points.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2-3-4): This Spirit gains +5000BP.
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks (Lv. 3-4): Destroy an opposing Spirit with 7000BP or less. Should this effect destroy a Spirit with a Core Cost of 6 or higher, send one of your opponent's Life Cores to his/her Reserve.
Bearing the title of Strongest on his shoulders, he carries his sword into battle.
—————
[BS19-X02] BAROCK BORDEAUX, MAGNATE OF HADES {8} -4A
冥府三巨頭バロック・ボルドー (Meifuu Sankyotou Barokku-Borudoo)
X-Rare Amethyst Spirit [A] Evil Deity/Zombie
Level 1 <1>: 6000BP, Level 2 <3>: 8000BP, Level 3 <5>: 13,000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): Place up to three cards from your hand face-down beneath this Spirit on the Field. (These cards are to be discarded when this Spirit is sent off the Field.)
(Lv. 1-2-3): When your opponent destroys this Spirit or bounces it back to your hand or deck, you can discard one of your face-down cards beneath to have this Spirit remain on the Field refreshed.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2-3): By discarding one of your face-down cards beneath this Spirit, you can destroy an enemy Spirit and send one of the destroyed Spirit's Cores back to the Void.
Due to the Global Incident, one of the three great pinnacles of power is finally making his move.
—————
[BS19-X03] DIABOLICA MANTIS, BLACK VERMIN DEMONLORD {6} -3E
黒蟲魔王ディアボリカ・マンティス (Kokuchuu-Maou Diaborika-Mantisu)
X-Rare Emerald Darkness Spirit [E] Parasite
Level 1 <1>: 6000BP, Level 2 <3>: 10,000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2): Exhaust an opposing Spirit.

(Sapphire Gem Symbol): Draw two cards from your deck. Afterwards, discard two cards from your hand.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When you deal Life Core Damage to your opponent with either this Spirit or another of your Spirits that has the Special Emerald Ability HIGH SPEED, send one of your opponent's Life Cores to his/her Reserve.
Friend or foe, living or inanimate, the demon king consumes all.
<<Name Origin: "Idolomantis diabolica" (Latin name, "Devil's Flower Mantis")>>

—————
[BS19-X04] FINN MacCULLAN, GOLDEN DEIFIED KNIGHT {7} -3D
黄金騎神フィン・マックラン (Ougon-Kishin Fin-Makkuran)
X-Rare Diamond Spirit [D] Armed Machine
Level 1 <1>: 6000BP, Level 2 <3>: 8000BP, Level 3 <5>: 11,000BP

(Lv. 1-2-3): INVINCIBILITY (Ruby/Amethyst/Diamond) <Special Diamond Ability>
This Spirit is invincible against the effects of all opposing Spirits, Braves, Nexus, and Spell Cards of the Gem Colors stated above.

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2-3): This Spirit now has two Diamond Gem Symbols ("[DD]") instead of just one.
During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 3): When an enemy Spirit returns to your opponent's hand, refresh one of your Spirits.
The Gold Knight advances. Kneel before his glimmering splendor.
<<Name Origin: "Fionn mac Cumhaill" (pronounced "Finn McCool"), a mythic hunter-warrior and last leader of the legendary Warriors of Fianna (Irish/Scottish mythology)>>

—————
[BS19-X05] GABRIELLEN THE ARCHANGEL {5} -2T
大天使ガブリエレン (Daitenshi Gaburieren)
X-Rare Topaz Spirit [T] Divine Spirit
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <2>: 7000BP, Level 3 <4>: 10,000BP

When in Battle (Lv. 1-2-3): For the duration of this turn, two enemy Spirits lose –3000BP.
(Lv. 2-3): When this Spirit gets destroyed by a special effect from your opponent, this Spirit remains on the Field in the refreshed position and you draw a card from your deck.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 3): When any of your "Divine Spirit" Attribute Spirits get blocked by an enemy Spirit with 3000BP or less, when calculating the battle results, ignore the Battle Point difference and treat the situation as if your Spirit never got blocked at all.
The Archangel's gaze banishes the thoughts of all those who are caught in it.
<<Possible Name Origin (Fusion)?: "Gabriel" + "Ellen">>

—————
[BS19-X06] SÖLDNARG THE RADIANT GOD OF WAR {7} -3S
戦輝神ゼルドナーグ (Senkishin Zerudonaagu)
X-Rare Sapphire Light Spirit [S] Fighting Spirit
Level 1 <1>: 6000BP, Level 2 <2>: 8000BP, Level 3 <5>: 12,000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): Have your opponent discard the top five cards of his/her deck. If a Spell Card was discarded due to this ability, add one additional Sapphire Gem Symbol ("[S]") to this Spirit.
(Lv. 2-3): CHARGE <<Special Light Spirit Ability>> (Sapphire Version)

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 3): When this Spirit activates its deck-discarding ability against your opponent, if he/she has an effect that keeps him/her from discarding cards from his/her deck, you can refresh this Spirit up to three times during this turn.
The Sousei warrior's power forces both heaven and earth to tremble.
<<Name Origin: Söldnar (German, "mercenary")>>

—————
[BS19-X07] USUBA-KAGEROU, BLACK VERMIN DEMONBLADE {5} -3E
黒蟲の妖刀ウスバカゲロウ (Kokuchuu no Youtou Usuba-Kagerou)
X-Rare Emerald Sword Brave [E] Exalted Sword
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, BRAVE <0>: +5000BP

During the Flash Timing Phase, you can summon this Brave from your hand to the Field. All Cores required for summoning this Brave must be paid from your Reserve when using this ability.

BRAVE FUSION: 5+ Core Cost
[BRAVE FUSION] When in Battle:
Your opponent cannot activate a Burst Trigger.
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: When this Spirit destroys only an opposing Spirit based on Battle Point difference, send one of your opponent's Life Cores to his/her Reserve.
My instincts as a sword-forging blacksmith tell me loud and clear: "Do not carelessly handle this sword."
<<Name Origin:
薄翅蜉蝣 "Usuba-Kagerou" (Japanese: "Thin-Winged Mayfly," the adult form of the antlion larvae)>>
—————
[BS19-X08] MAELSTROM, BIDENHÄNDER OF THE AZURE OCEAN {6} -3S
蒼海の大剣メイルシュトロム (Soukai no Daiken Meirushutoromu)
X-Rare Sapphire Light Sword Brave [S] Exalted Sword
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, BRAVE <0>: +5000BP

(Lv. 1): CHARGE <<Special Light Brave Ability>> (Sapphire Version)

BRAVE FUSION: 5+ Core Cost
[BRAVE FUSION]: CHARGE <<Special Light Brave Ability>> (Sapphire Version)

[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: ASSAULT (1) <Special Sapphire Ability>
During this turn for the number of times stated above, you can exhaust one of your Nexus in order to refresh this Spirit.

This Great Sword makes even the vast sea tremble.
<<Translator's Note: A bidenhänder (German, "two-hander") is a great sword of the European Renaissance that's so large that it requires both hands to wield it, hence the name (also known as the "Zweihänder").>>

Extra Promo X-Rare (Vending Machines):

[X13-01] APOLLO-GUNDINOS, SOLAR BRUTOSAUR {7} -2R, -2S
太陽凶龍アポロ・ガンディノス (Taiyou-Kyouryuu Aporo-Gandinosu)
Promo X-Rare Ruby Spirit [R] Astral Dragon/Terra Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 10,000BP, Level 3 <5>: 12,000BP

<Debut Campaign Appearance: "X-Rare Mythology Revival Campaign" (13 October 2012)>

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2): Destroy an opposing Spirit with 5000BP or less. When you destroy a Spirit using this effect, this Spirit refreshes once per turn.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2-3): You can choose a target enemy Spirit to attack.
In order to repair the Sacred Sword of the Ruby Kingdom, a special gem is required, but to make this gem we need to get access to the jewel behind him....
<<Name & Concept Origin (Fusion): [SD03-006] Sieg-Apollodragon the Solarwyrm + [PX07] Gundinos, Brutal Saurian Deity>>

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 6 times in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:58 am

thnx for the high quality effort and insight. truly interesting to see how a game develops. i mean with look at duel masters, we had first the multi-coloured mechanic & card frame, then we got cross gear weapons at DM-14 onward, then we got god-link creatures (which in some idea resembles the fusion-type link of 2 BS spirits to form a greater spirit/effect combo), and it is no surprise that with japanese culture added, also BS puts focus on swords now;-)
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

http://duelmastersglobal.forumprofi.de/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Wereborg Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:32 am

its true that this arc is similiar to DM's hunter vs alien arc.btw on the first post it said 1 extra x-rare, which card is it?
Wereborg
Wereborg

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:51 am

My apologies for not updating in a while; I was paying too much attention to the baseball postseason... Razz (That, and someone K.O.'d my DSL filter cable... Mad ) I've just posted the extra promo X-Rare in the X-Rares section.

On a side note, what does everyone think of this new layout I'm trying out? Listing the card names before going back and filling in all the info, that is (while using the "These Cards are AMAZING!!" previews to fill up some holes at the beginning)... Let me know your opinions ASAP! Smile

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Battle Spirits JPN Set 19: BLADE'S EDGE SAGA, Chapter I ~Sword Generation: Age of the Sacred Blades~ [COMPLETE!!] Empty A Thanksgiving Surprise?

Post  Smash Spirit Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:32 am

Regardless of how late this message is in coming, to all those who have suffered (and are still reeling) from the onslaught of Superstorm Sandy, my thoughts and prayers are with you all. May you be blessed with comfort and peace this coming Holiday season.

Set 19 is at last COMPLETE!! And just in time for Turkey Day! **gobble-gobble** Very Happy

I must admit, that complicated cycle of Spells ("——Field" series) and those dual-colored Nexus pretty much blindsided me! Razz

I was hoping to return to working on the Supreme Heroes Saga, but apparently Bandai wants me busier than ever with new cards instead... Razz Only a few days ago, they released four additional starter decks to accompany the already-released Shining Charge & Dark Rush decks, with a whole new set to deal with soon after! Looks like Set 14 will have to wait a while longer... Sad Well, time to get crackin' on those new cards before the next "These Cards are AMAZING" segment begins!

Now Advancing to the Next Stage...>>: Mono-Gem-Color Structure Decks (Amethyst, Emerald, Topaz & Sapphire)
***COMING SOON: [BS20] "CROSS CRISIS ~Chaos Blade War Records~" (Late December 2012)***

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Wereborg Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:33 am

wow, thanks, btw. battle spirits is included in which magazine? and when is it released?
Wereborg
Wereborg

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:44 pm

THANK YOU:-)

KEEP UP STRONG POWER OF BS;-)
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

http://duelmastersglobal.forumprofi.de/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down