Battle Spirits Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Spirits JPN Set 11: CONSTELLATION SAGA, Chapter II ~The Blazing Sun~ [COMPLETE!!]

5 posters

Go down

Battle Spirits JPN Set 11: CONSTELLATION SAGA, Chapter II ~The Blazing Sun~ [COMPLETE!!] Empty Battle Spirits JPN Set 11: CONSTELLATION SAGA, Chapter II ~The Blazing Sun~ [COMPLETE!!]

Post  Smash Spirit Sun May 20, 2012 1:03 am

I finally have free time! Yay! Very Happy
It's been a grueling semester for me, but I managed to sneak by my Spanish Literature Senior Seminar with a B+! (Honestly, I was expecting no better than a "C"...) If all goes well, I'll be getting my diploma by late June... Aaagh!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Anywho, I should get cracking on these translations, shouldn't I?! Laughing I am honored that the people behind the recently-uploaded Battle Spirits (English!!) Wiki are using my translations for the flavor text. I've decided to continue through ("trudging along" if you will) these Sets before finally catching up with the current cardlist. Of course, this doesn't mean you'll only see old cards from me until then. I intend to post a "sneak peek" thread for upcoming cards similar to Bandai's own version on the Battle Spirits website, so keep an eye out! In the meantime, please look after me everyone? Smile

Continuing with the constellations-in-Spirit-form motif, the eleventh Japanese Battle Spirits booster set, CONSTELLATION SAGA, Chapter II ~The Blazing Sun~ (星座編第二章:灼熱の太陽 SEIZAHEN, Dainishou: "Shakunetsu no Taiyou") [Released 11 February 2011; 90 cards = 46 Commons/18 Uncommons/12 Rares/8 Master Rares/6 X-Rares + 1 Promo Extra!] features Sieg-Apollodragon in his final evolutionary stage as Rising Apollodragon, Dragonlord of the Sun, as well as Siegwurm Nova's darker counterpart... Plus, we meet the Zodiac Trinity of AirAquarius, Gemini, and Libra—and the Beast Deities of the Outer Solar System [Uranus, Neptune, and (the now "dwarf planet" Razz ) Pluto], who apparently seem to have some beef with the Astral Dragonlords Eight...? As mentioned before, more Otherrealm lore on the constellations will be rampant in this set. Keep your eyes peeled and ENJOY! Smile Smile Smile

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 4 times in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Battle Spirits JPN Set 11: CONSTELLATION SAGA, Chapter II ~The Blazing Sun~ [COMPLETE!!] Empty Re: Battle Spirits JPN Set 11: CONSTELLATION SAGA, Chapter II ~The Blazing Sun~ [COMPLETE!!]

Post  Smash Spirit Sun May 20, 2012 1:18 am

As always, we start with the Ruby Spirits.

[BS11-001] VOLGAMETH {1}
Volgames
(ボルガメス Borugamesu)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Astral Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <3>: 3000BP

When Destroyed (Lv. 1-2):
Destroy an opposing Spirit with 4000BP or less.
"Covering your ears from the roar of thunder, you can't see a thing through the heavy downpour of rain. As you lose sense of direction—and virtually all other senses in general—lightning flashes but for a split second; the only way you can move forward is to glimpse at your surroundings under the brief light and devote the rest to memory... This is the violent world that lies within the Dragons' Nest of Oort. Since the Solar Dragonlord has encamped himself here, this hellish environment shall soon become the next stage for battle; the Lunar Brigade has sent all of its aerial combat forces to Oort, certainly to go after the Sun Dragon's head. The Battle of Oort is about to begin!" ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
<<Possible Name Origin (Fusion): "volcano" +
"kame" (Japanese: "turtle")>>
—————
[BS11-002] COMET WYARM {2} -2R
Cometwyarm
(コメットワイアーム Kometto-Waiaamu)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Winged Dragon/Astral Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <2>: 3000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2):
All of your "Astral Dragon" Attribute Spirits gain +1000BP.
"I have traversed through all six Gem Realms and witnessed the total destruction of four of them. This realm, too, is reaching its final days. The Dragons have transformed themselves into innumerable stars as they cascade upon the land. The world will be grievously wounded, but when facing the forces of Oblivion, there's no other option." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Final Chapter, Section 1
—————
[BS11-003] AQUILAM {3} -1R
Aquilam
(アクゥイラム Akwiramu)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Flying Fang/Astral Soul
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 3000BP, Level 3 <5>: 6000BP

{Featured Constellation: Aquila, "the Eagle"}

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): This Spirit gains +2000BP.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2-3): RAGE <Special Ruby Ability>
If your opponent has any unexhausted Spirits available, he/she must block this attack.

"From the skies, he soars to distant lands in search of food. All who are reflected in the sharp glint of his eyes quickly become his prey." ——Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Aquila Chronicles

—————
[BS11-004] PROMINENCE WYVERN {4} -2R
Prominencewyvern
(プロミネンスワイバーン Purominensu-Waibaan)
Uncommon Ruby Spirit [R] Astral Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP, Level 3 <5>: 8000BP

If this Spirit Card is in your Trash, then when you successfully summon a Spirit with "Solar/Sun" in its name, you can also summon this Spirit to the Field ignoring its Core Cost.
Flash Timing (Lv. 1-2-3): EVOLUTION <Special Ruby Ability>
You can move any number of Cores on your Spirits and place them on this Spirit.

"Looking from a distance, the Oort Dragons' Nest looks like a giant hourglass. Something sprinkles and falls from its center. As I turned my gaze downwards, I gasped; falling into a massive pile were the bodies of Lunar Brigade troops, all in miserable condition..." ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator

—————
[BS11-005] PACHYCEPHALON THE DOMEHEAD SAURIAN {4} -4R
The IronHeadDinoman Pachycephalon
(頭竜人パキケファロン Touryuujin Pakikefaron)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Terra Dragon/Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP, Level 3 <5>: 8000BP

"Dinosaurs and Dragons are fusing together... But this only serves to delay their inevitable demise." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Ruby Chapter, Section 12
<<Name Origin: "Pachycephalosaurus">>

—————
[BS11-006] LEOGULUS, LEODRAGON PRINCE {5} -2R
The LeoDragonPrince Leogulus
(獅龍皇子レオグルス Shiryuu-Ouji Reogurusu)
Common Ruby Spirit [R] Emperor Beast/Astral Soul
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 7000BP

{Featured Constellation: Leo Minor, "the Lion Cub"}

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Destroy an opposing Spirit with 5000BP or less. If and when this effect is successful, draw a card from your deck.
"If you make light of the fact he's just a child, expect to be sent to the afterlife in the next few seconds. He has had a heightened sense of battle since the day he was born. Truly, this child is a rare gem blessed with his ability and intelligence." ——Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Leo Minor Chronicles
<<Name Origin (Fusion): "Leo" (Latin: "lion") + "Regulus" (brightest star in the Leo constellation)>>
<<Translator's Note: Based on the card name, flavor text, and artwork, it's quite likely Leogulus is the son and heir apparent of [PX-01] Leon Howl the LeoDragon King.>>

—————
[BS11-007] HELIOS DRAGON THE SHINING DRAGON EMPEROR {6} -3R
The ShiningEmperor Heliosdragon
(輝龍皇ヘリオスドラゴン Kiryuu'ou Heriosu-Doragon)
Master Rare Ruby Spirit [R] Astral Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 8000BP, Level 3 <4>: 9000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3):
At the end of your Battle Phase, you may look at the same number of top cards in your deck as this Spirit's current Battle Level. Among the revealed cards, you may summon any 7-Core-Cost-or-lower "Astral Dragon" Attribute Spirits that appear to the Field ignoring their Core Cost (the other remaining drawn cards are discarded).
"Helios Dragon, the Sun Dragon's trusted friend, has been appointed the new commander for the upcoming Great Shield Wall Invasion. Once he arrives at his post, the destruction of the Great Wall is pretty much assured." ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
<<Name Origin: "Helios," a.k.a. Apollo, Greek god of the sun>>

—————
[BS11-008] DRAGONIC BEAR'D THE BURSTWYRM {7} -3R
The BurstDragon Dragonicbeard
(爆龍ドラゴニックベアード Bakuryuu Doragonikku-Beaado)
Rare Ruby Spirit [R] Ancient Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 8000BP, Level 3 <5>: 10,000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3):
If both players have a Spirit at least 10,000BP strong in play, destroy all Spirits with 10,000BP or higher.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2-3): RAGE <Special Ruby Ability>
If your opponent has any unexhausted Spirits available, he/she must block this attack.

"The Oblivion Deity was destroyed, ambushed by the Ancient Dragons. But it was still too late..." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Final Chapter, Section 1

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Sun May 20, 2012 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Battle Spirits JPN Set 11: CONSTELLATION SAGA, Chapter II ~The Blazing Sun~ [COMPLETE!!] Empty Re: Battle Spirits JPN Set 11: CONSTELLATION SAGA, Chapter II ~The Blazing Sun~ [COMPLETE!!]

Post  Smash Spirit Sun May 20, 2012 1:36 am

Up next, the Amethyst Spirits.

[BS11-009] SMOKELOCO {1}
Smokeloco
(スモークロコ Sumookuroko)
Common Amethyst Spirit [A] Spiritual Beast
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <2>: 2000BP

When Destroyed (Lv. 1-2):
Draw a card from your deck.
"The earth lightly trembles, when suddenly—BOOM!!! An explosive thud resounds with enough force to rock the planet to its core. Following the impact is an enraged roar loud enough to shatter your eardrums! The 'Black Supernova Deity' has risen... In the final stages of the Great Shield Wall Invasion, the armies of the Solar Militia fell to pieces in a devastating burst." ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
—————
[BS11-010] GAHERIS THE DARK KNIGHT {2}
The DarkKnight Gaheris
(闇騎士ガヘリス Yami Kishi Gaherisu)
Common Amethyst Spirit [A] Evil Shadow

During Each Attack Phase: IMMORTALITY: 3-Core Cost <Special Amethyst Ability>

If this Spirit Card is in your Trash, you can summon it to the Field when one of your Spirits with the same Core Cost stated above is destroyed.

"I cannot die. But how would I fare among the Demonkin? They create zombies and enslave the living dead. I once had interest in the World Tree's power, but I dare not try it out for myself." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Amethyst Chapter, Section 3
<<Name Origin: "Sir Gaheris," Sir Gawain's younger brother (Arthurian legend: Knights of the Round Table)>>

—————
[BS11-011] FLYSKULL {3} -2A
Flyskull
(フライスカル Furaisukaru)
Uncommon Amethyst Spirit [A] Nightling/Astral Soul
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 3000BP

{Featured Constellation: Musca, "the Fly"}

When Destroyed (Lv. 2): Send one Core each from two opposing Spirits to your opponent's Reserve.
"A stench that pierces the nose; a corpse-like figure that makes you want to look away... It may be hard to believe, but battlegrounds whose flames have died become mountainous feasts for this creature. To use more refined terms, his vulgar job would be called 'aftermath management.'" ——Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Musca Chronicles
—————
[BS11-012] ZEPAL THE ARMORED HELLKNIGHT {3} -3A
The HellArmor Zepar
(冥鎧士ゼパル Meigaishi Zeparu)
Common Amethyst Spirit [A] Infernal Lord
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <4>: 6000BP, Level 3 <7>: 8000BP

"A whole week has passed since the Great Wall Miracle. Since repairs were done at a breakneck pace, the White Shield's wall is already almost back to full strength. The Solar Militia's newest commander arrived just last night, but it doesn't change a thing." ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
—————
[BS11-013] GLASYA HOUND {4} -2A
Glasyahound
(グラシャハウンド Gurasha-Haundo)
Uncommon Amethyst Spirit [A] Infernal Lord/Astral Soul
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP

{Featured Constellation: Canes Venatici, "the Hunting Hounds"}

During Each Attack Phase: IMMORTALITY: 5-or-6 Core Cost <Special Amethyst Ability>
If this Spirit Card is in your Trash, you can summon it to the Field when one of your Spirits with the same Core Cost stated above is destroyed.

"Whoever determined that dogs are the definition of loyalty? I already understood this Spirit's instincts as soon as I laid eyes on it; the only thing this creature is loyal to is its own desires. Of course, it's most likely impossible to classify this Spirit as a dog..." ——Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Canes Venatici Chronicles
<<Name Origin: "Glasya-Lebolas," a president/earl of Hell who is the captain of bloodshed and manslaughter; often depicted as a gryphon-winged dog (Ars Goetia)>>

—————
[BS11-014] AZALEA THE SHREDDING REAPER PRINCESS {5} -2A
The RipperPrincess Azalea
(切り裂き姫アゼイリア Kirisaki-Hime Azeiria)
Common Amethyst Spirit [A] Nightling
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 6000BP, Level 3 <5>: 7000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3):
Send one Core from an opposing Spirit to your opponent's Reserve.
When Destroyed (Lv. 2-3): Destroy a Brave from an opposing Brave Spirit.
"Assured total defeat, an honorable death... This is the path the noblemen of old chose." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Amethyst Chapter, Section 14
—————
[BS11-015] INFERRED HADES, BEAST DEITY OF PLUTO {6} -3A
The PlutoSacredBeast Infeld-Hades
(冥王神獣インフェルド・ハデス Meiou-Shinjuu Inferudo-Hadesu)
Master Rare Amethyst Spirit [A] Infernal Lord/Astral Deity
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 7000BP, Level 3 <5>: 9000BP

During Each Attack Phase: IMMORTALITY: 4-or-5 Core Cost <Special Amethyst Ability>

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): Cancel the Fusion of an opposing Spirit. Your opponent determines where the Cores go to during the cancellation.
"It is said that wherever this beast temporarily resides becomes a living hell... If what witnesses say is true, then Hell on our world has only begun to blossom..." ——A memo from Mixx the Negotiator
<<Name Origin (Fusion): "Inferno" + "Hades," Greek god of the dead and riches, ruler of the Underworld; also went by the name Plouton ("the Rich One," later Latinized by the Romans as "Pluto")>>

—————
[BS11-016] ZENATH, EMPEROR OF THE VILE EYES {7} -3A
The EvilEyeEmperor Zenas
(邪眼皇ゼナス Jagan'ou Zenasu)
Master Rare Amethyst Spirit [A] Nightling
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 9000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2):
Destroy one Brave on all opposing Brave Spirits.
(Lv. 1-2): When you summon a Spirit through the Special Amethyst Ability IMMORTALITY, destroy an exhausted opposing Spirit.
"The Mansion of Darkness managed to endure even a devastating attack from the gods, but the enemy still succeeded in invading the premises. The air trembles with the command of the mansion's master..." ——Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Amethyst Chapter, Section 14

...Man, these Spirits don't seem to like Braves very much... Razz

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Sun May 20, 2012 2:15 am; edited 4 times in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Sun May 20, 2012 1:37 am

Sorry for making everyone wait so long! Here are Set 11's Emerald Spirits.

[BS11-017] MUSHA TSUBAME {1}
Mushatsubame
(ムシャツバメ Mushatsubame)
Uncommon Emerald Spirit [E] Winged Beast
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <3>: 3000BP, Level 3 <4>: 4000BP

Flash Timing: HIGH SPEED <Special Emerald Ability>
During the Flash Timing Phase, you can summon this Spirit from your hand to the Field. All Cores required for summoning this Spirit must be paid from your Reserve when using this ability.

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2-3): Increase this Spirit's Core Cost by +3.
"It seems that the Celestial King Trinity, who suddenly appeared in the skies above a sea-floating city, are going after the Eight Astral Dragonlords. As for my motives... That's classified information; I can't afford to risk my plans being spoiled by anyone who glances at this letter." —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
<<Literal Translation:
武者燕 Musha-Tsubame = Japanese: "Warrior Sparrow">>
—————
[BS11-018] YAKUYANAGI {2} -1E
Yakuyanagi
(ヤクヤナギ Yakuyanagi)
Common Emerald Spirit [E] Imp
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <3>: 5000BP

During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): All of the Spirit and Brave Cards in your hand that have the Special Emerald Ability HIGH SPEED gain two Emerald cost reduction symbols each ("-2E").
"After falling for what seemed like forever, I finally managed to latch onto a rocky ledge. As I regained footing, a strange door of light stood before me. Uneasy to go on, I felt suspicious of the whole ordeal, but I had no way of going back. Making up my mind, I stepped forward through the portal, enduring the blinding light. What lay beyond was.... The soft voice of grass-rustling winds, a peculiar bird with the overwhelming scent of greenery... A completely different world spread out before me." —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Emerald Chapter, Section 1—
<<Possible Name Origin (Fusion): "yak" +
"yanagi" (Japanese: "willow")>>
—————
[BS11-019] DANDERABBIT {3} -1E
Danderabbit
(ダンデラビット Danderabitto)
Common Emerald Spirit [E] Imp/Astral Soul

{Featured Constellation: Lepus, "the Hare"}

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Add one Core from the Void to your Reserve. Afterwards, add one Core from the Void to one of your "Astral Soul" Attribute Spirits besides this one.
"It hops around the battlefield, using its peculiarly long ears to sense danger. During these excruciatingly cruel times of war, spotting something this cute is the ultimate relief for weary eyes." —Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Lepus Chronicles—
<<Name Origin (Fusion): "dandelion" + "rabbit">>

—————
[BS11-020] ONMYOU-YAMASEMI {4} -2E
Onmyoyamasemi
(陰陽ヤマセミ Onmyou-Yamasemi)
Common Emerald Spirit [E] Winged Beast
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 5000BP

During the Flash Timing Phase, you can summon this Spirit from your hand to the Field. All Cores required for summoning this Spirit must be paid from your Reserve when using this ability.

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Summon a Brave Card from your hand to the Field and immediately Brave Fuse it with this Spirit.
"It is said the onmyouji has divinated the end result of this war. But it turns out that after his ritual, he couldn't see anything. Could this be a sign that the world's end is near? Or is it simply a conclusion that no one can predict...?" —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
<<Name Origin:
陰陽 "Onmyou" (yin & yang) + 山翡翠 "Yamasemi" (Japanese: crested kingfisher)>>
—————
[BS11-021] GOKURAKUCHOU {4} -2E
Gokurakucho
(ゴクラクチョー Gokurakuchou)
Uncommon Emerald Spirit [E] Winged Beast/Astral Soul
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <3>: 5000BP

{Featured Constellation: Apus, "the Bird of Paradise"}

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2): Add a Core from the Void to your Reserve.
"A bird whose color is nothing like anything seen in this world and a chirp ever so mysterious. Is it just a dream? Or can this creature be real? It's like gazing upon the ultimate mirage." —Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Apus Chronicles—
<<Name Origin:
極楽鳥 "Gokurakuchou" (Japanese: "Bird-of-Paradise")>>
<<Translator's Note: Birds-of-paradise were once believed to exist without any feet, hence the constellation's name (Apus = Greek, "no feet").>>

—————
[BS11-022] WOLVIE {4} -3E
Wolvy
(ウルビー Urubii)
Common Emerald Spirit [E] Blade Beast
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP, Level 3 <4>: 8000BP

"They cannot survive without the greenery of nature. Their destinies are forever linked with the forest." —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Emerald Chapter, Section 15—
—————
[BS11-023] TOTEM OWL {5} -3E
Totemowl
(トーテムオウル Tootemu-Ouru)
Common Emerald Spirit [E] Plant Spirit/Winged Beast
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP, Level 3 <4>: 8000BP

(Lv. 1-2-3): When your opponent draws a card from his/her deck, refresh this Spirit.
"A red cape flutters in the breeze as water is sprayed high into the skies. Wait, are you kiddin' me...? The charismatic Dragonlord is down on bended knee!" —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
—————
[BS11-024] BIRDY KENSHIN THE WARLORD AVIAN {6} -2E
The BushinBird Birdy-Kenshin
(武神鳥バーディ・ケンシン Bushinchou Baadi-Kenshin)
Master Rare Emerald Spirit [E] Winged Beast
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 8000BP

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): All of your "Winged Beast" Attribute Spirits gain +3000BP.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2): Refresh two of your Spirits who have the Special Emerald Ability HIGH SPEED.
"The light mist that surrounded the forest suddenly cleared up as soon as the truth left my mouth. It was surely the final sign that war was coming soon." —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Emerald Chapter, Section 9—
<<Name Origin:
上杉謙信 "Uesugi Kenshin" (18 February 1530 – 19 April 1578, nicknamed "the Dragon of Echigo"), a daimyo who ruled over Echigo Province during Japan's Sengoku era; an extremely skillful administrator famous for his honorable conduct, his military expertise, and his long-standing rivalry with Kai Province's daimyo Takeda Shingen>>

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Sun May 20, 2012 1:37 am

Happy first anniversary, everyone! Very Happy Here are the Diamond Spirits!

[BS11-025] KARUGAMODE {1}
Karugamode
(カルガモード Karugamoodo)
Common Diamond Spirit [D] Machine Beast
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <2>: 2000BP

When This Spirit Blocks (Lv. 1-2): This Spirit gains +3000BP.
When This Spirit Blocks (Lv. 2): Your opponent must exhaust one of his/her Spirits.
"The impregnable Great White Shield Wall is the greatest fortress in the Lunar Brigade's arsenal. Capturing this stronghold could very well become the key to winning this war, but a part of the wall has been demolished due to the Solar Militia's offensive strategies. Once the 'Black Supernova Deity' entered the fight, however, everything changed!" —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
<<Name Origin:
軽鴨 "Karugamo" (Japanese: spot-billed duck)>>
—————
[BS11-026] THOUSAND NEEDLE {2} -2D
Thousandneedle
(サウザンニードル Sauzan-Niidoru)
Common Diamond Spirit [D] Flying Fish
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 6000BP

(Lv. 1-2): This Spirit cannot attack.
(Lv. 1-2): IMMUNITY (Amethyst/Sapphire) <Special Diamond Ability>
This Spirit is invincible against the effects of all opposing Spirits, Nexus, and Spell Cards of the Gem Colors stated above.

"After having returned from the past, a fellow traveler waited for me, together with an escort of numerous hideo—um, cute guards." —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Diamond Chapter, Section 11—
—————
[BS11-027] SEA CARRIER MECH NJORD {3} -1D
The SeaCarrier Njord
(海戦機ニヨルド Kaisenki Niyorudo)
Uncommon Diamond Spirit [D] Armed Machine
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP

(Lv. 1-2): As long as there is only one Nexus on your Field, this Spirit cannot attack and cannot be affected by your opponent's Spirits, Braves, Nexus, or Spell Cards.
(Lv. 2): As long as there is only one Nexus on your Field, that Nexus cannot be destroyed.
"This realm will be just fine. It's about high time I made my leave; I need to return to the Gem Realm that I left behind without seeing the conclusion of all that happened there." —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Diamond Chapter, Section 14—
<<Name Origin: "Njörðr," a Norse god associated with the sea, the wind, fishing, wealth, and crop fertility; father of the deities Freyr and Freyja>>

—————
[BS11-028] HRAESVELGR THE AVIAN ANDROID {3} -2D
The ArtifactBird Hresvelgr
(鳥人機フレスヴェルガー Choujinki Huresuverugaa)
Common Diamond Spirit [D] Machine Beast/Armed Machine
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP, Level 3 <4>: 6000BP

(Lv. 1-2-3): IMMUNITY (Diamond) <Special Diamond Ability>
This Spirit is invincible against the effects of all opposing Spirits, Nexus, and Spell Cards of the Gem Color stated above.

During Your Opponent's Turn (Lv. 1-2-3): ICEWALL (Diamond) <Special Diamond Ability>
When your opponent uses a Spell Card of the Gem Color specified, exhaust this Spirit to negate its effect.

"Suddenly a fierce gale blew, and everything before me lit up as if it were broad daylight! As I slowly cracked open my painfully blinded eyes... there I saw the Sun!" —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
<<Name Origin: "Hræsvelgr" (Norse: "Corpse Destroyer"), a giant eagle who sits at the edge of the world; the beat of his wings in flight creates the blowing winds (Norse mythology)>>

—————
[BS11-029] STREAM OTTER {3} -3D
Streamotter
(ストリームオッター Sutoriimu-Ottaa)
Common Diamond Spirit [D] Machine Beast
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP, Level 3 <4>: 6000BP

"All movement has ceased! We're getting abnormal energy readings out in the open seas near the floating city, and they're closing in... One... two... three entities detected! Now commencing detailed analysis." —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
—————
[BS11-030] DOLPHING {4} -2D
Dolphing
(ドルフィング Dorufingu)
Uncommon Diamond Spirit [D] Flying Fish/Astral Soul
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 5000BP

{Featured Constellation: Delphinus, "the Dolphin"}

During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When this phase begins, you may choose a target opposing Brave Spirit; the target Brave Spirit cannot attack this turn.
"They send information by emitting their messages as sound waves indecipherable by other beings. Fellow Dolphings scattered across the world receive the message simultaneously, and the Spirit closest to the message's destination relays it to the addressee. In the battle for intelligence, these Spirits are undoubtedly ahead of the pack." —Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Delphinus Chronicles—
—————
[BS11-031] VALKYRIE MIST {5} -2D
The Valkyrie-Mist
(ワルキューレ・ミスト Warukyuure-Misuto)
Common Diamond Spirit [D] Android
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP, Level 3 <5>: 9000BP

(Lv. 1-2-3): This Spirit cannot be affected by the effects of an opposing Spirit or Spell Card.
During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 2-3): When an opposing Spirit attacks, exhaust another opposing Spirit.
"The Invaders have fled from this place. Peace has finally returned to the land." —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Diamond Chapter, Section 14—
—————
[BS11-032] SLEI-URANOS, BEAST DEITY OF URANUS {6} -3D
The UranusSacredBeast Slei-Uranus
(天王神獣スレイ・ウラノス Tennou-Shinjuu Surei-Uranosu)
Master Rare Diamond Spirit [D] Astral Deity/Machine Beast
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <2>: 7000BP, Level 3 <4>: 9000BP

(Lv. 1-2-3): IMMUNITY (Emerald/Diamond/Topaz) <Special Diamond Ability>
This Spirit is invincible against the effects of all opposing Spirits, Nexus, and Spell Cards of the Gem Colors stated above.

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2-3): Return an opposing Spirit to your opponent's hand. If the returned Spirit has a Core Cost of 4 or less, refresh one of your "Galaxian" or "Astral Deity" Attribute Spirits. This effect can only be used once per turn.
"He races across the night sky at light speed. According to my calculations, simply colliding with this sacred beast is enough to demolish a small planet!" —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
<<Name Origin (Fusion): "Sleipnir" + "Uranus">>
[Sleipnir (Old Norse: "slippy"/"the slipper"): a legendary eight-legged horse that served as the steed for the supreme Norse god Odin (Norse mythology)]
[Uranus, from the Ancient Greek "Ouranos" ("sky"/"heaven"), is the primordial Greek deity of the skies, husband of Mother Earth (Gaea), and father of Kronos and the first generation of Titans (Greek mythology)]

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 4 times in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Sun May 20, 2012 1:38 am

Let's surge onwards to the Topaz Spirits, shall we?

[BS11-033] NIJINOKO {1}
Nijinoko
(ニジノコ Nijinoko)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Hunting Beast
Level 1 <1>: 1000BP, Level 2 <2>: 2000BP, Level 3 <3>: 3000BP

(Lv. 1): Treat this Spirit as a Topaz Spirit as well as a Ruby Spirit.
(Lv. 2): Treat this Spirit as a Topaz Spirit as well as an Amethyst Spirit.
(Lv. 3): Treat this Spirit as a Topaz Spirit as well as a Diamond Spirit.
"Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto... the three 'Celestial King' stars that exist outside of the eight main bodies that make up the Solar System. No matter how much time passes, the Sacred Beasts' grudge against the Eight Astral Dragonlords shall never be extinguished." —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
<<Name Origin (Fusion):
"Niji" (Japanese: rainbow) + たつのこ "Tatsunoko" [Japanese: seahorse (literally "dragon child")]>>
<<Translator's Note: Referring to the Beast Deities of the Outer Solar System, the term "Celestial King" is based on the traditional Japanese names of the planets: Uranus =
天王星 Tennousei ("Star of the Heavenly King"), Neptune = 海王星 Kaiousei ("Star of the Ocean King"), and Pluto = 冥王星 Meiousei ("Star of the Underworld King").>>

—————
[BS11-034] COLUTTE THE STAR HORSE {2} -1T
The StarHorse Colutte
(星馬コルット Seiba Korutto)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Hunting Beast/Astral Soul
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <3>: 4000BP

{Featured Constellation: Equuleus, "the Foal"}

(Lv. 1-2): When this Spirit is destroyed by the effects of an opposing Spirit, Brave Cancel all opposing Brave Spirits with two Gem Symbols or more. The Cores on said split Brave Spirits can be moved only by your opponent.
"An unconditional loveliness that can forgive anything, a calm drifting dignity, and a strong will that lies within... Even though it's just a foal, there is no doubt this Spirit will develop many great talents." —Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Equuleus Chronicles—
—————
[BS11-035] LEPRA THE CRAFTSMAN FAIRY {3} -2T
The HandicraftFairy Lepra
(物作りの妖精レプラ Monotsukuri no Yousei Repura)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Fairy
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 6000BP

"So it appears the citizens of this realm had no intention of getting involved in the war to begin with. The Angels who arrived from beyond the Gates of Heaven are strong enough to rival that of the Armies of Oblivion, so everyone else decided to retire from the fights. This is just like what happened before in the last world I visited...." —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Topaz Chapter, Section 14—
—————
[BS11-036] HELEN THE NETHER WITCH {4} -1T
The NetherWitch Helen
(冥土の魔女ヘレン Meido no Majo Heren)
Uncommon Topaz Spirit [T] Dark Artes
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <2>: 3000BP, Level 3 <3>: 4000BP

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): By revealing (showing your opponent) up to three Spell Cards in your hand, you can draw a card from your deck for each Spell Card shown. For the rest of the game, your revealed Spell Cards can still be used as when they were in your hand.
"She circles around the Dragons' Nest of Oort on her strange broom taking a leisurely stroll. Danger level is zero." —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
<<Translator's Note: As a further explanation of the above special effect, this means that if the Spell Cards you reveal have Burst Trigger effects, they cannot be set as Burst Cards for the remainder of the duel. Use this ability with caution.>>

—————
[BS11-037] HIPPOGRIFEE {4} -2T
Hipogrifee
(ヒポグリフィー Hipogurifii)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Imaginary Beast/Hunting Beast
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 4000BP, Level 3 <5>: 6000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): HOLY LIFE <Special Topaz Ability>
When your opponent loses a Life Core due to this Spirit's attack, add one Core from the Void to your Life.

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 2-3): Your opponent must send a Core from his/her Reserve to his/her Trash in order to block.
"Perhaps there are some characters out there that even the Eight Astral Dragonlords don't want to face on the battlefield." —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
<<Name Origin: "Hippogriff," a legendary creature that's part-gryphon/part-mare>>

—————
[BS11-038] PEGASIDA THE CELESTIAL PEGASUS {5} -2T
The HeavenStarHorse Pegaseeda
(天星馬ペガシーダ Tenseiba Pegashiida)
Common Topaz Spirit [T] Hunting Beast/Astral Soul
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 5000BP

{Featured Constellation: Pegasus, "the Winged Horse"}

When Destroyed (Lv. 1-2): You can discard up to six cards from the top of your deck, or until a 6-or-7-Core-Cost Spirit is discarded. Afterwards, summon that Spirit from your Trash to the Field, ignoring its Core Cost. The target Spirit's "When Summoned" effects do not activate when using this ability.
When Destroyed (Lv. 2): Draw three cards from your deck.
"An aura filled with an orderly appearance far separated from the ordinary world. To think that young foal would become a pegasus of destiny... I guess it's just a woman's intuition." —Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Pegasus Chronicles—
—————
[BS11-039] TIAEL THE ANGEL {5} -4T
The Angelia Tiael
(天使ティアエル Tenshi Tiaeru)
Rare Topaz Spirit [T] Divine Spirit
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 4000BP, Level 3 <4>: 6000BP

When this Spirit Card is in your hand, you can use the Gem Symbols of the cards on your Field and in your Trash for this Spirit's Core Cost Reduction.
During Your Main Phase (Lv. 1-2-3): For Core Cost Reduction calculations, when you're about to summon a Spirit Card, treat this Spirit as if it has three Topaz Gem Symbols ("[TTT]").
"The Angels told me: 'You have eaten the Fruit of Immortality.'" —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Topaz Chapter, Section 13—
—————
[BS11-040] HIKYUU THE DIVINE BEAST {6} -4T
The SacredBeast Hikyu
(神獣ヒキュー Shinjuu Hikyuu)
Master Rare Topaz Spirit [T] Imaginary Beast/Hunting Beast
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <2>: 5000BP, Level 3 <4>: 7000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): BRILLIANCE <Special Topaz Ability>
When the Battle Phase ends, all Spell Cards you used for this battle return to your hand.

[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks (Lv. 2-3): When you use the effects of a Spell Card, refresh this Spirit.
"I'm burning on the back of this beast. Hurry, hurry! All seven Keys are in my hands!" —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Topaz Chapter Section 13—

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Sun May 20, 2012 1:39 am

The uncertain future of 2011/12 ThunderCats has distracted me a bit... Here are the Sapphire Spirits.

[BS11-041] CLAY GOLEM {1} -1S
Clay-Golem
(クレイ・ゴレム Kurei-Goremu)
Common Sapphire Spirit [S] Artificial Soldier
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, Level 2 <3>: 3000BP

When Destroyed (Lv. 1-2): Discard the top two cards from your opponent's deck.
"A group of unknown origin suddenly intruded in the battle taking place just off the coast of Aquapolis. As a result, one of the Astral Dragonlords has suffered serious injury. Many fighters were involved in the battle, so the newcomers suddenly entered unnoticed by anyone, but to be able to take an Astral Dragonlord by surprise...?! It's an unconfirmed report, but we can safely assume that these new guys are no pushovers." —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
—————
[BS11-042] RACCORSAIRE THE PIRATE {2} -1S
The Pirate Raccorsair
(海賊ラッコルセア Kaizoku Rakkorusea)
Common Sapphire Spirit [S] Beast Head

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When one or more of your opponent's Spirit Cards are sent to his/her Trash due to your Spirit's Special Sapphire Ability CRUSH, add a Core from the Void to one of your Spirits.
"The treacherous Western Kingdom now finds itself betrayed. Having passed through the empty Southern Lands, the Deity now bares its fangs against the Western Militia. One may think that the rampaging god is simply following a circular path, but for the troops of the Western Lands, the situation is nothing to laugh at." —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Sapphire Chapter, Section 8—
—————
[BS11-043] TOWER GOLEM {3} -2S
Tower-Golem
(タワー・ゴレム Tawaa-Goremu)
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, Level 2 <3>: 5000BP, Level 3 <4>: 6000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): CRUSH <Special Sapphire Ability>
Your opponent must discard a number of cards from the top of his/her deck equal to the current Battle Level of this Spirit.

During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 2-3): This Spirit can block all 5-Cost-or-lower opposing Spirits even when exhausted.
"The Southern Armies relocated to the Central Country, so the rampaging Deity's assault was a total miss." —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Sapphire Chapter, Section 8—
—————
[BS11-044] SHELL GOLEM {4} -3S
Shell-Golem
(シェル・ゴレム Sheru-Goremu)
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, Level 2 <4>: 7000BP, Level 3 <5>: 8000BP

"From the lands, the seas, and the skies, three mysterious beings arrived near the City Floating on the Sea, attacked the Eight Astral Dragonlords, then vanished as suddenly as they came. Just what was their motive...?" —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
—————
[BS11-045] M.C. GINGAR {5} -2S
MC Gingar
(MCギンガー Emushii Gingaa)
Uncommon Sapphire Spirit [S] Clown
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 7000BP

(Lv. 1-2): Both players can use the effects of a Spell Card only once per turn.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2): Discard the top card of your opponent's deck, then destroy an opposing Spirit with the same Core Cost as the discarded card.
"When my travelling partner got on stage, the atmosphere around him completely changed. It was a sunny day, but it seemed the only one who shone the brightest was him. Surveying an excited audience of who knows how many thousands, he let out a triumphant cry that for the life of me I could never understand... 'SEXY~!!??'" —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Sapphire Chapter, Section 3—
<<Name Origin:
銀河 Ginga (Japanese, "galaxy")>>
<<Translator's Note: Based on the flavor text and artwork, it's heavily implied that "M.C. Gingar" is a Spirit incarnation of the real-life charismatic Master of Ceremonies Galaxy☆Watanabe, who blogs often on the Battle Spirits Japanese website relaying recent BS news, attends several BS tournaments throughout Japan and whose likeness even makes a few cameo appearances throughout the animated series. The flavor text even makes a direct reference to his famous catchphrase: "Sexy?!? No, GALAXY!!!">>

—————
[BS11-046] TODON, ANCHORMAN OF THE ROARING ARM {5} -3S
The RoaringArm Todon
(轟腕のトドン Gouwan no Todon)
Common Sapphire Spirit [S] Beast Head
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <4>: 7000BP

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2): ASSAULT: 1 <Special Sapphire Ability>
During this turn for the number of times stated above, you can exhaust one Nexus in order to refresh this Spirit.

During Your End Phase (Lv. 1-2): Refresh all of your Spirits with the Special Sapphire Ability CRUSH.
"The wave attacks continued tirelessly. It was clear who was the superior force in this battle. But from another location far from the battlegrounds, unbelievably terrible news came in that instantly turned the situation grim: 'The Single-Horned Sovereign has been murdered by poison....'" —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm Observation Records: Sapphire Chapter, Section 13—
<<Name Origin:
胡獱 Todo (Japanese, "Steller sea lion")>>
—————
[BS11-047] TRI-POSEIDOS, BEAST DEITY OF NEPTUNE {6} -3S
The NeptuneSacredBeast Tri-Poseidos
(海王神獣トライ・ポセイドス Kaiou-Shinjuu Torai-Poseidosu)
Master Rare Sapphire Spirit [S] Astral Deity/Fusion Beast
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <4>: 8000BP

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): Treat all of your 7-Cost-and-higher Spirits as being at their highest Battle Level.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): All of your 7-Cost-and-higher Spirits gain +3000BP.
"The Spirit entitled 'the greatest destructive force in the sea' has landed ashore! I guess the fierce encounter earlier at the Floating City was him 'showing his calling card.'" —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
<<Possible Name Origin (Fusion): "Trident" + "Poseidon">> [Poseidon, known to the Romans as "Neptune," was the Greek god of the sea, also known as the "Earthshaker" due to his role in causing earthquakes; his symbolic weapon is the three-pronged spear called the "trident" (also called a "trishula" or a "leister")]

—————
[BS11-048] CENTAURUS GOLEM {7} -4S
Centauras-Golem
(ケンタウロス・ゴレム Kentaurosu-Goremu)
Rare Sapphire Spirit [S] Astral Soul/Artificial Soldier
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 8000BP, Level 3 <4>: 9000BP

{Featured Constellation: Centaurus, "the Centaur"}

When Summoned (Lv. 1-2-3): Discard three cards from the top of your opponent's deck for each Spirit with the Special Sapphire Ability CRUSH on your Field.
Your opponent must discard a number of cards from the top of his/her deck equal to the current Battle Level of this Spirit.

"It is said that the golem who was sent in commemoration of victory in battle broke down the iron gates from within." —Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Centaurus Chronicles—
<<Name Origin: "Centaur" (from Ancient Greek
"kéntauroi"), Greek mythological beings that are half-human/half-horse>>

Good grief, so many Golems... Razz I'm even starting to miss the orc warriors with the all-too-human names from way back in Set 03....

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:18 pm; edited 6 times in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Sun May 20, 2012 1:40 am

It's past midnight now, but I'll continue by posting this Set's Braves!

[BS11-049] JAMBI OLEPIS {4} -2R, -1A
Jambi-Olepis
(ジャンビ・オレピス Jambi-Orepisu)
Uncommon Ruby Brave: Lava Fish
Level 1 <1>: 2000BP, BRAVE <0>: +2000BP

When This Brave is Summoned (Lv. 1): For the duration of this turn, all opposing Spirits are treated as not having the Special Diamond Ability IMMUNITY and cannot regain said ability.
BRAVE FUSION: 3+ Core Cost
[BRAVE FUSION] Flash Timing: EVOLUTION <Special Ruby Ability>
You can move any number of Cores on your Spirits and place them on this Spirit.

"I met the Sun Dragonlord at the Dragons' Nest when he Brave Fused. He was quite terrifying, but he was also super cool!" —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
—————
[BS11-050] POWERED TUSKER THE CLAW DRAGON {5} -2R, -2D
The ClawDragon Powered-Tusker
(激爪竜パワード・タスカー Gekisouryuu Pawaado-Tasukaa)
Common Ruby Brave [R] Machine Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, BRAVE <0>: +4000BP

BRAVE FUSION: 5+ Core Cost
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: When this Spirit is blocked, destroy an opposing Spirit with three Cores or less placed on it.
"Ah, you're...! You fused with the Sun Dragon, didn't you!" —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
—————
[BS11-051] EVIL FISHER {4} -2A, -1T
Evil-Fisher
(イビル・フィッシャー Ibiru-Fisshaa)
Common Amethyst Brave: Darkling

When This Brave is Summoned (Lv. 1): Reveal the top two cards in your deck. Choose one of them to add to your hand; the other is sent to your Trash.
BRAVE FUSION: 4+ Core Cost
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: Return a Spirit Card with a Core Cost of 6 or lower from you Trash to your hand.
"There were a vast number of Brave Spirits at the Great Wall of the White Shield, but they were all powerless before him." —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
<<Translator's Note: The "him" in this flavor text most likely refers to the often-mentioned "Black Supernova Deity" (see this set's Amethyst X-Rare).>>

—————
[BS11-052] VESPER THE EVIL GUN {5} -2A, -2D
The EvilGun Vesper
(魔銃ヴェスパー Majuu Vesupaa)
Rare Amethyst Brave [A] Evil Shadow
Level 1 <1>: 3000BP, BRAVE <0>: +3000BP

[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: Move a Core from any opposing Spirit to your opponent's Reserve for every Gem Symbol this Brave Spirit has.
"The Black Supernova Deity.... Is he the definition of true strength...?" —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
<<Further Clarification: Vesper's Brave Attack effect lets you move Cores from however many opposing Spirits you wish to your opponent's Reserve as long as the the number of moved Cores equal the number of total Gem Symbols on your Brave Spirit.>>

—————
[BS11-053] KARMULA ONE {4} -2E, -1S
Karmula One
(カーミュラ1 Kaamyura-Wan)
Common Emerald Brave: Shell Insect

During the Flash Timing Phase, you can summon this Brave from your hand to the Field. All Cores required for summoning this Brave must be paid from your Reserve when using this ability.

BRAVE FUSION: 4+ Core Cost
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: When your opponent loses a Life Core due to this Spirit's attack, send one more of his/her Life Cores to his/her Reserve.
"How did both sides, Sun and Moon, become trusted comrades of the Twelve Zodiac Deities? I just can't help but wonder." —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
<<Name & Concept Origin (Fusion):
髪切虫 Kamikirimushi (Japanese, "longhorn beetle") + F-1 (Formula One Auto Racing League)>>
—————
[BS11-054] SPINEED HAYATO THE SPEARSBIRD {5} -2E, -2R
The SpearBird Spineed-Hayato
(武槍鳥スピニード・ハヤト Busouchou Supiniido-Hayato)
Rare Emerald Brave [E] Winged Beast
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, BRAVE <0>: +5000BP

[BRAVE FUSION] During Your Attack Phase: Choose a target Gem Color. For the duration of this turn, whenever this Spirit is blocked by an opposing Spirit of the same selected Gem Color, refresh this Spirit.
"Receiving hard to believe news, he flies singlemindedly towards the Sea-Floating City!" —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
—————
[BS11-055] JANOME SHIELDER {3} -2D
Janome-Shielder
(ジャノメ・シールダー Janome-Shiirudaa)
Common Diamond Brave: Machine Beast

When This Brave is Summoned (Lv. 1): Choose a target exhausted opposing Spirit. That Spirit cannot be refreshed during your opponent's next Refresh Phase.
[BRAVE FUSION]: This Spirit cannot be affected by the effects of any opposing Brave.
"Just who was it that broke the seal on the Celestial King Trinity? Could it have been...? Nah, it couldn't be...." —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
—————
[BS11-056] POLARIS BLADE STARSHIP "POLARCALIBUR" {5} -2D, -2R
The StarSwordShuttle Polar-Caliber
(極星剣機ポーラ・キャリバー Kyokusei-Kenki Poora-Kyaribaa)
Rare Diamond Brave [D] Machine
Level 1 <1>: 6000BP, BRAVE <0>: +6000BP

[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Blocks: When this Spirit destroys only an opposing Spirit based on Battle Point difference, choose one opposing Spirit, Brave, or Nexus to return to your opponent's hand.
"Request for reinforcements confirmed! A powerful Brave has flown into the battlefield." —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
—————
[BS11-057] BUTTERHORN {4} -2T, -1A
Butterhorn
(バタホルン Batahorun)
Common Topaz Brave: Puppet Beast (...?)*

When This Brave is Summoned (Lv. 1): For the duration of this turn, all opposing Spirits with a Core Cost of 4, 6, or 8 cannot block this Spirit's attack.
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: BRILLIANCE <Special Topaz Ability>
When the Battle Phase ends, all Spell Cards you used for this battle return to your hand.

"You've been searching for flower gardens, right? Once this war is over, all the grass, trees and flowers will return, I'm sure of it!" —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
<<Name & Concept Origin (Fusion): "butterfly" + "French horn">>
* <<Translator's Note: There seems to be an issue regarding Butterhorn's Attribute. Normally the Attribute "Puppet Beast" is written in Japanese as
動玩 "Dougan" (literally "moving toy"), but the kanji character for "moving" ("動") is substituted on this Spirit Card with the kanji for "road/path" ("道") (道玩takes the same pronunciation in context). As of the time of this post, Butterhorn is the only Spirit who had this happen. The people behind the Japanese Battle Spirits wiki believe that this most likely is just a misprint, but also acknowledge that it may have an unexplained hidden meaning.>>
—————
[BS11-058] PERRYTONE THE DIVINE BOW AVIAN {5} -2T, -2D
The DivineBowBird Perytorn
(神弓鳥ペリュトーン Shinkyuuchou Peryutoon)
Uncommon Topaz Brave [T] Imaginary Beast
Level 1 <1>: 4000BP, BRAVE <0>: +4000BP

[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: You may reveal the top card in your deck. If the drawn card is a Spell, you can immediately activate its Flash Timing effect without paying the Core Cost. Should you choose not to activate said effect, or if the card drawn is not a Spell, add the card to your hand.
"All right, now to send these written memos to my sensei!" —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
—————
[BS11-059] RETICLE ARMS {3} -2S
Reticle-Arms
(レチクル・アームズ Rechikuru-Aamuzu)
Common Sapphire Brave: Artificial Soldier/Astral Soul

{Featured Constellation: Reticulum, "the Reticle"}

When This Brave is Summoned (Lv. 1): Discard the top three cards of your opponent's deck.
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: CRUSH <Special Sapphire Ability>

"There are no living beings that can pass by undetected in its scope; those that get detected do not have very long to live." —Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Reticulum Chronicles—
<<"RETICLE" (from the Latin
reticulum ["net"]) = a net of fine lines or fibers in the eyepiece of a sighting device, such as a telescope, used for measurement and accuracy; many simply-designed reticles are referred to as "crosshairs">>
—————
[BS11-060] CANNON ARMS, ARTILLERY OF THE THUNDER GOD {5} -2S, -2R
The ThunderSacredArtillery Cannon-Arms
(雷神砲カノン・アームズ Raijinhou Kanon-Aamuzu)
Rare Sapphire Brave [S] Artificial Soldier
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, BRAVE <0>: +5000BP

[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks: Discard the top card of your opponent's deck. For the remainder of the battle, your opponent is not allowed to use any card in his/her hand that is the same Gem Color as the card discarded due to this Spirit's effect.
"It matters not what battlefield it is! His swift speed and power are unmatched!" —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:11 am; edited 3 times in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Sun May 20, 2012 1:41 am

A new day, and more cards to translate! I'll start the day off with the Nexus Cards!

[BS11-061] ALTAR OF THE STARS {3} -2R
The Star Altar
(星の祭壇 Hoshi no Saidan)
Uncommon Ruby Nexus [R]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

{Featured Constellation: Ara, "the Altar"}

During Your Main Phase (Lv. 1-2): When you summon a Spirit with either the "Astral Deity," "Galaxian," or "Astral Soul" Attribute, destroy an opposing Spirit with 3000BP or less.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): All of your "Astral Deity," "Galaxian," and "Astral Soul" Attribute Spirits gain +3000BP.
"This world belongs neither to the Sun nor the Moon. As the twelve constellations gathered before the altar, when my lips uttered those words, I could feel that a new world would soon be born." —Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Ara Chronicles—
—————
[BS11-062] DRAGONS' NEST OF OORT {4} -2R
The Oort Dragon's Nest
(オールトの竜巣 Ooruto no Ryuusou)
Common Ruby Nexus [R]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <1>

(Lv. 1-2): All of the "Astral Soul" Attribute Spirits in your hand gain one additional Ruby Core Cost Reduction symbol ("-1R").
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When one of your Brave Spirits destroys only an opposing Spirit based on Battle Point difference, return one Spirit Card from your Trash back to your hand.
"A giant funnel cloud where the Astral Dragons live. It's size is enough to swallow an entire city. Quite a spectacle to behold, even looking from a distance. It certainly has appeal for its war potential." —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 153—
<<Name Origin: "Oort Cloud," a hypothesized spherical cloud of comets surrounding our Solar System with about a lightyear's radius; named after Jan Hendrik Oort (28 April 1900 – 5 November 1992), a Dutch pioneer in the field of radio astronomy>>

—————
[BS11-063] CANVAS OF A PAINTED DOOMSDAY {3} -1A
The Doomsday Drawn Canvas
(終末描かれしキャンバス Shuumatsu Egakareshi Kyanbasu)
Common Amethyst Nexus [A]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <3>

{Featured Constellation: Equuleus Pictoris, "the Painter's Easel" (a.k.a. Pictor, "the Painter")}

During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When an opposing Spirit attacks, the opponent must send one Core placed one of his/her Spirits to his/her Reserve.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When any of your Brave Spirits attack, you can choose a target exhausted opposing Spirit to attack.
"A painting that, when completed, is said to have its drawn scenery become reality. Does the picture on the canvas display the end of the world, or is it......?" —Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Pictor Chronicles—
—————
[BS11-064] HOLY BLADE OF DARKNESS {4} -2A
The Dark Sacred Sword
(闇の聖剣 Yami no Seiken)
Uncommon Amethyst Nexus [A]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <1>

(Lv. 1-2): When one of your Spirits is destroyed, treat it as having a Core Cost of 3 or 4.
(Lv. 2): When an opposing Spirit undergoes Brave Fusion, the resulting Brave Spirit is exhausted.
"Was it made to be wielded by anyone? A treasured sword shrouded in mystery, its origins and purpose are unknown. It appears to symbolize powers of darkness such as death, the night, and negativity." —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 254—
—————
[BS11-065] SKYVIEW PASTURES {3} -1E
The Starry Sky Pasture
(満天の牧草地 Manten no Bokusouchi)
Common Emerald Nexus [E]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

During Each Main Phase (Lv. 1-2): Both players cannot draw from their decks or discard their hands.
During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When one of your Spirits is summoned through the Special Emerald Ability HIGH SPEED, exhaust an opposing Spirit.
"The constellations in the night sky are forever in tune with the Spirits that created them. When there's a change in the stars, it's a sign that something happened to the Spirits. The lights flickering now are, let's see, Taurus, um, Aquarius, ...." —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
—————
[BS11-066] THE WORLD TREE, DISCOVERED {4} -2E
The Discovered World Tree
(発見されし世界樹 Hakkensareshi Sekaiju)
Uncommon Emerald Nexus [E]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <3>

(Lv. 1-2): When one of your Emerald Nexus is destroyed, you can bring said Nexus back to the Field in the same position it was by sending one Core from this Nexus to your Trash.
(Lv. 2): When one of your Spirits is destroyed, you can return said Spirit back to the Field in the exhausted position by sending three Cores from this Nexus to your Trash.
"So this is the legendary World Tree...? Well, no wonder no one was able to find it. I can't just open up and say that I accidentally ate the Tree's fruit, now could I...?" —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 288—
—————
[BS11-067] THE GREAT WALL OF THE WHITE SHIELD {4} -2D
The Great Wall of the White Shield
(白き楯の長城 Shiroki Tate no Choujou)
Rare Diamond Nexus [D]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <3>

{Featured Constellation: Scutum, "the Shield"}

During Your Opponent's Start Phase (Lv. 1-2): Choose a target opposing Spirit; that Spirit must attack during this turn.
(Flash Timing) During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 2): Instantly end the battle in progress by sending three Cores from this Nexus to your Trash.
"The White Shield defends this giant fortress, the pride of the Lunar Brigade, from any and all attacks. Purposely constructed to withstand any kind of flame strike, the Great Wall is made of a special ice that never melts." —Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Scutum Chronicles—
—————
[BS11-068] MILKY WAY OF PURITY {5} -3D
The Pure Milky Way
(清浄なる天の川 Seijounaru Amanogawa)
Uncommon Diamond Nexus [D]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <3>

During Your Opponent's Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When an opposing Spirit that has not been Brave Fused attacks, add one Core from the Void to one of your "Flying Fish" or "Astral Soul" Attribute Spirits.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When one of your "Astral Soul" Attribute Spirits attacks, return an opposing Spirit with a Core Cost equal to or less than that of the attacking Spirit to your opponent's hand.
"The ream of stars that flow through the night skies is actually a giant cluster of radiating Spirits. When I was with the Singing Diva in her flying vessel, we flew right through the Milky Way once; it was a scary experience." —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 600—
—————
[BS11-069] THE GOLDEN BELFRY {3} -2T
The Golden Belfry
(黄金の鐘楼 Ougon no Shourou)
Uncommon Topaz Nexus [T]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

During Your Opponent's Turn (Lv. 1-2): As long as all of the Nexus on your Field are Topaz, they cannot be destroyed.
During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When one of your Spirits with the Special Topaz Ability HOLY LIFE is destroyed, add a Core from the Void to your Life.
"This bell has been sounding strange for days. That being said, I have no clue what's going on. Listening to it reminds me of what happened before when the pulse of the Star Core briefly stopped. The Star Core was born from the Twelve Deities of the Zodiac.... I just hope this doesn't become a major issue." —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
—————
[BS11-070] WANDERING ISLAND OF ZERO GRAVITY {4} -2T
The Drifting Zero Gravity Island
(彷徨う無重力島 Samayou Mujuuryokujima)
Common Topaz Nexus [T]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <2>

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2): When one of your "Hunting Beast" Attribute Spirits is exhausted, draw one card from your deck.
During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 2): All of your "Hunting Beast" Attribute Spirits gain the following effect: "When This Spirit Attacks: HOLY LIFE <Special Topaz Ability> When your opponent loses a Life Core due to this Spirit's attack, add a Core from the Void to your Life."
"As the name implies, it's an island floating in the skies. You can even swim in mid-air around its perimeter without ever drowning. You do run the risk of falling to the ground if you get too far from the island, so stay alert!" —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 227—
—————
[BS11-071] AQUAPOLIS, FLOATING CITY OF ROCK PILLARS {3} -1S
The PillarRocks' Aquapolis
(柱岩の海上都市 Hashiraiwa no Kaijou-Toshi)
Common Sapphire Nexus [S]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <1>

During Your Main Phase (Lv. 1-2): When you summon a Spirit who has the Special Sapphire Ability CRUSH, discard the top two cards of your opponent's deck.
During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 2): When one of your Spirits attacks, discard the top card of your opponent's deck. If the discarded card has a Core Cost of 3 or less, exhaust an opposing Spirit.
"Traces of life remain within the cluster of rocky structures located in the Northern Seas. Perhaps these cities of the surface and the ocean floor were left behind by the citizens of a past world?" —Rolo the Wanderer, Otherrealm's Thousand Scenic Sites, Entry No. 599—
—————
[BS11-072] UNFINISHED ANCIENT BATTLESHIP—STERN {3} -2S
The Unfinished Ancient Battleship:Stern
(未完成の古代戦艦:船尾 Mikansei no Kodai Senkan: Senbi)
Uncommon Sapphire Nexus [S]
Level 1 <0>, Level 2 <3>

{Featured Constellation: Puppis, "the Poop (Stern) Deck"}

(Lv. 1-2): Both players cannot add Cores from the Void to their Life.
During Your Opponent's Main Phase (Lv. 2): Your opponent cannot activate "When This Spirit/Brave is Summoned" effects.
"On the stern of the battleship under construction, the statue of a victory-bringing goddess has been placed. The day when all eyes can behold its elegant beauty should not be far off." —Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Puppis Chronicles—
<<Translator's Note: The term "poop deck" comes from "la poupe," the French word for the stern.>>

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Sun May 20, 2012 1:42 am

I'll race down the homestretch today with the Spell Cards.

[BS11-073] BUSTER HAMMER {5} -2R
Buster Hammer
(バスターハンマー Basutaa Hanmaa)
Common Ruby Spell

Flash Timing: Select a Gem Color, then destroy all Nexus the same Gem Color as the one chosen. For every Nexus destroyed due to this effect, draw a card from your deck.
—————
[BS11-074] SOLAR BREAKER {9} -4R
Solar Breaker
(ソーラーブレイカー Sooraa Bureikaa)
Rare Ruby Spell

Main Phase: Destroy all opposing Spirits who have the Special Abilities RAGE, IMMORTALITY, WINDSTORM, ICEWALL, HOLY LIFE, or ASSAULT.
Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, one of your Spirits gains +6000BP.
—————
[BS11-075] TOTENTANZ {4} -2A
Totentanz
(トーテンタンツ Tootentantsu)
Common Amethyst Spell

Flash Timing: By discarding one of your Spirit or Brave Cards from your hand, you can move two Cores from an opposing Spirit to your opponent's Reserve.
<<Name Origin: Totentanz = German, "Dance of the Dead">>
—————
[BS11-076] SHARING PAIN {5} -3A
Sharing Pain
(シェアリングペイン Shearingu Pein)
Rare Amethyst Spell

Main Phase: By destroying one of your own Spirits, this will force your opponent to destroy any number of his/her own Spirits such that their total Core Cost is greater than that of your destroyed Spirit.
Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, one of your Spirits gains +3000BP.
—————
[BS11-077] STAR CRADLE {3} -2E
Star Cradle
(スタークレイドル Sutaa Kureidoru)
Rare Emerald Spell

Flash Timing: Exhaust an opposing Spirit, then return one of your Spirits with the Special Emerald Ability HIGH SPEED back to your hand.
—————
[BS11-078] BRAVE FLASH {3} -3E
Brave Flash
(ブレイヴフラッシュ Bureivu Furasshu)
Common Emerald Spell

Flash Timing: Perform Brave Fusion with one of your "Lv. 1 Spirit" Braves and one of your Spirits. This effect cannot be used during Flash Timing after a block has been announced.
—————
[BS11-079] REBOOT CODE {3} -1D
Reboot Code
(リブートコード Ribuuto Koodo)
Common Diamond Spell

Flash Timing: Refresh all of your exhausted Spirits. None of the Spirits refreshed due to this effect can attack for the rest of this turn, except for Brave Spirits.
—————
[BS11-080] DELTA BARRIER {4} -2D
Delta Barrier
(デルタバリア Deruta Baria)
Rare Diamond Spell
{Featured Constellation: Triangulum Australe, "the Southern Triangle"}

Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, your Life cannot be reduced to zero due to the effects of any opposing Spirit or Spell Card, nor from the attack of an opposing Spirit with a Core Cost of 4 or higher.
"Three stars shine upon the great canvas that is the galaxy. The particles that gather before the triangular shape they make become frozen and compressed. Protecting all lives on the brink of death, the final Delta shows its form." —Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Triangulum Australe Chronicles—
—————
[BS11-081] LIGHTNING DELIVERY {3} -2T
Lightning Delivery
(ライトニングデリバリー Raitoningu Deribarii)
Common Topaz Spell

Flash Timing: Draw a card from your deck. For the duration of this turn, all of your Spirits with the Special Topaz Abilities BRILLIANCE or HOLY LIFE gain +1000BP.
—————
[BS11-082] WIG BIND {8} -3T
Wig Bind
(ウィッグバインド Wiggu Baindo)
Rare Topaz Spell
{Featured Constellation: Coma Berenices, "Berenice's Hair"}
{{WARNING!! As of 01 April 2012, this card has gained "LEGENDARY Status," thus banning it from legal tournament play.}}

Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, all opposing Spirits with effects written on them can neither attack nor block, and your opponent cannot use any cards in his hand other than Topaz Cards.
"It's been said that long, beautiful hair possesses spiritual powers since time immemorial. Sometimes said power is pure and good, other times it's repulsive. In the latter case, when its power wanes, some say a dark will is born in its strands, dragging innocent lives down to the depths of Hades...." —Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Coma Berenices Chronicles—
<<Translator's Note: The name of this constellation is a direct reference to the legend of Queen Berenice II of Egypt, said to have sacrificed her hair as a tribute to Aphrodite for her husband's safe return from Syria.>>

—————
[BS11-083] LEAD VOICE {3} -1S
Lead Voice
(レッドボイス Reddo Boisu)
Uncommon Sapphire Spell

Flash Timing: Destroy all opposing Spirits whose effects say "they cannot be blocked."
—————
[BS11-084] SOLID BODY {5} -3S
Solid Body
(ソリッドボディー Soriddo Bodii)
Common Sapphire Spell

Flash Timing: For the duration of this turn, all of your Spirits with the Special Sapphire Ability CRUSH can block any and all opposing Spirits even when exhausted.

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Sun May 20, 2012 1:43 am

And last, but certainly not least, are the X-Rare Spirits (plus alpha?!) of Set 11... and some of these creatures are just BRUTAL!!

[BS11-X01] RISING APOLLODRAGON, DRAGONLORD OF THE SUN {7} -3R
The SunDragonDeity Rising-Apollodragon
(太陽神龍ライジング・アポロドラゴン Taiyou-Shinryuu Raijingu-Aporodoragon)
X-Rare Ruby Spirit [R] Astral Deity/Astral Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 6000BP, Level 2 <3>: 9000BP, Level 3 <5>: 11,000BP

During Your Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2-3): All of your "Astral Dragon" Attribute Spirits can choose a target opposing Spirit to attack.
[BRAVE FUSION] When This Spirit Brave Attacks (Lv. 3): When this Spirit destroys only an opposing Spirit based on Battle Point difference, destroy one opposing Spirit, Brave, or Nexus Card.
"He's on a completely different level! His evolved form has become the blazing Sun rising through the galaxy!" —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
—————
[BS11-X02] DARKWURM NOVA, ASTRAL DRAGONLORD OF DESTRUCTION {7} -4A
The StarSlayerDragon Darkwurm-Nova
(滅神星龍ダークヴルム・ノヴァ Messhin-Seiryuu Daakuvurumu-Nova)
X-Rare Amethyst Spirit [AA] Astral Dragon/Nightling
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <3>: 8000BP, Level 3 <5>: 13,000BP

(Lv. 1-2-3): This Spirit cannot perform Brave Fusion.
When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 1-2-3): You can choose a target opposing Brave Spirit to attack.
When in Battle (Lv. 2-3): When facing an opposing Brave Spirit, this Spirit gains +10,000BP.
(Lv. 3): Your opponent cannot summon Braves in "Lv. 1 Spirit Form."
"The Brave Spirits are being destroyed one by one......" —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—
—————
[BS11-X03] HERCULES OMEGA THE ASTRAL KNIGHT {7} -3E
The StarKnight Hercules Ω
(星騎士ハーキュリーΩ Seikishi Haakyurii Omega)
X-Rare Emerald Spirit [E] Mounted Warrior/Astral Soul
Level 1 <1>: 6000BP, Level 2 <3>: 9000BP, Level 3 <6>: 12,000BP

{Featured Constellation: Hercules, "the Demigod Hero"}

If this card is in your hand while you have 3 or fewer Life Cores remaining, this Spirit's Core Cost is now "4."
During the Flash Timing Phase, you may summon this Spirit from your hand to the Field. All Cores required for summoning this Spirit must be paid from your Reserve when using this ability.

[BRAVE FUSION] (Lv. 2-3): When you summon a Spirit who has the Special Emerald Ability HIGH SPEED, refresh this Spirit.
"He gallantly appears in times of disaster, valiantly exterminating his foes. Everyone calls him a great hero." —Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Hercules Chronicles—
<<Translator's Note: "Hercules" is actually the Roman equivalent of the Greek hero Heracles. I didn't know this before, so sue me. Razz >>

—————
{XI}***{XI}***{XI}***{XI}***{XI}
[BS11-X04] AQUA ELYSION, MECHADEITY OF AQUARIUS {7} -3D
The WaterCarrierDeity Aqua-Elysion
(宝瓶神機アクア・エリシオン Houbei-Shinki Akua-Erishion)
Zodiac X-Rare Diamond Spirit [D] Galaxian/Armed Machine
Level 1 <1>: 6000BP, Level 2 <3>: 8000BP, Level 3 <5>: 10,000BP

{Featured Constellation: Aquarius, "the Water Jar Bearer"}

During Each Refresh Phase (Lv. 1-2-3): Only one Spirit that is not Brave Fused can be refreshed during this Phase. Also, no Nexus can be refreshed.
(Lv. 2-3): All of your "Astral Deity," "Galaxian," and "Astral Soul" Attribute Spirits gain the Special Diamond Ability IMMUNITY (Ruby/Amethyst/Sapphire), making them invincible against the effects of all opposing Spirits, Nexus, and Spell Cards of the Gem Colors just mentioned.
[BRAVE FUSION] During Your Opponent's Refresh Phase (Lv. 3): None of your opponent's Brave Spirits can be refreshed.
"To him, destruction is natural and rebuilding is a duty." —Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Aquarius Chronicles—
{XI}***{XI}***{XI}***{XI}***{XI}
—————
{III}***{III}***{III}***{III}***{III}
[BS11-X05] GEMINIZE, DUALITY MAGICIAN DEITY {7} -4T
The MagicalTwinsDeity Geminize
(魔道双神ジェミナイズ Madou-Soushin Jeminaizu)
Zodiac X-Rare Topaz Spirit [T] Galaxian/Dark Artes
Level 1 <1>: 5000BP, Level 2 <2>: 6000BP, Level 3 <3>: 8000BP

{Featured Constellation: Gemini, "the Twins"}

(Lv. 1-2-3): When you summon an "Astral Deity," "Galaxian," or "Astral Soul" Attribute Spirit from your hand, reveal the top card in your deck. If the revealed card is a Spirit or a Brave, immediately summon it to the Field ignoring its Core Cost; if otherwise then add the card to your hand.
(Lv. 2-3): If you paid the Core Cost to use the effects of one of your Spell Cards, then when the effect is complete, you may cast another Spell, this time ignoring its Core Cost. This effect can only be used twice per turn.
"Light and shadow, hollow lies and full truths.... This sorcerer is a master at them all." —Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Gemini Chronicles—
{III}***{III}***{III}***{III}***{III}
—————
{VII}***{VII}***{VII}***{VII}***{VII}
[BS10-X06] LIBRA GOLEM, ARTIFICIAL DEITY OF THE SCALES {8} -4S
The BalanceDeity Libra-Golem
(天秤造神リブラ・ゴレム Tenbin-Zoushin Ribura-Goremu)
Zodiac X-Rare Sapphire Spirit [S] Galaxian/Artificial Soldier
Level 1 <1>: 6000BP, Level 2 <2>: 8000BP, Level 3 <4>: 12,000BP

{Featured Constellation: Libra, "the Weighing Scales"}

When This Spirit Attacks (Lv. 3): As long as this Spirit is in the refreshed position, your opponent's Life Cores cannot be decreased. When one or more Spirit Cards have been sent to your opponent's Trash due to this Spirit's Special Sapphire Ability CRUSH, refresh this Spirit.
"He assists the weak and preserves balance in the tides of battle. As long as he remains on the wargrounds, the battle shall never cease." —Astral Scholar Lyria, Tales of Eighty-Eight Starlit Nights, the Libra Chronicles—
{VII}***{VII}***{VI}***{VII}***{VII}
—————
To explain the whole "Plus Alpha" gimmick, I have to talk about vending machines. In Japan, vending machines are everywhere, selling you just about anything from soft drinks and snacks to canned coffee and cigarettes... even underwear and socks in some locations! And in Japanese card game shops, they sell the cards in vending machines as well; Battle Spirits is no exception. For those who buy their booster packs via vending machine, the folks at Bandai throw in a promo card in addition to the 90 cards previously listed as an added bonus! Most often, this ties in with their recent promo card campaigns. The campaign featured in this set heralds a familiar face in a slightly different form...

[X007] GAIASURA, DRAGONLORD OF PLANET EARTH {8} -3R
The EarthDragonDeity Gai-Asura
(天地神龍ガイ・アスラ Tenchi-Shinryuu Gai-Asura)
X-Rare Ruby Spirit [R] Astral Deity/Astral Dragon
Level 1 <1>: 8000BP, Level 2 <3>: 12,000BP, Level 3 <5>: 16,000BP

<Debut Campaign Appearance: "GaiAsura Supreme Awakening Campaign," 11 February 2011>

(Lv. 1-2-3): Any and all Cores placed on this Spirit cannot be removed.
[BRAVE FUSION] Flash Timing (Lv. 1-2-3): ULTIMATE EVOLUTION <Special Ruby Ability>
You can move any number of Cores on your Spirits and place them on this Spirit; doing so refreshes this Spirit from the exhausted position.

"Responding to the struggles between the Sun and the Moon, he has regained his divine form! This is his TRUE ultimate awakening!" —A memo from Mixx the Negotiator—

Last edited by Smash Spirit on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:54 am; edited 5 times in total

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Soaker Mon May 21, 2012 7:20 am

Concerning the Battle Spirits English wiki, your translations are great. I trust them over my own (which have a tendency to get overly literal), so I'm glad to have them. Though, if you don't mind, I made some slight alterations here and there to keep them consistent with Bandai's wording, just because I want all of it to match. Since you translate some of the spirit names differently, for example.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of BS11 translated. ^^
Soaker
Soaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Mon May 21, 2012 8:44 pm

No wonder those purple stuff hate braves! At least one of them, The Plutosacred beast, was used in the anime by a bad guy.....
Nice translations, also great work on the rulebook. That cleared up some stuff on the brave rulings.
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Tue May 22, 2012 7:34 am

i wish best efforts and good luck to create another crucial-important set translation. i am very curious what cool cards are in this set. Very Happy
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

http://duelmastersglobal.forumprofi.de/index.php

Back to top Go down

Battle Spirits JPN Set 11: CONSTELLATION SAGA, Chapter II ~The Blazing Sun~ [COMPLETE!!] Empty Next Chapter: The Clash of the Astral Beasts...?!

Post  Smash Spirit Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:45 pm

And with that, Set 11 is complete! Very Happy

Whew... After having delved so long in both this set and the unexpectedly LONG Battle Spirits Rule Manual, I can finally focus more on catching up! Razz I debated whether or not to include the bonus promo at the end, but as several of the main X-Rares of the Expansion Sets are often connected to their promo counterparts through these campaigns (Sieg-Apollodragon is the best example, I'll explain by Set 13), I figured it was best to show them anyways. Especially with the recent accident that erased all those other fan translations.... (For the record, I mean absolutely no offense to anyone.)

Not to be outdone by his solar rival, Strike-Siegwurm the Moonlight Dragon goes through his own shining evolution! Plus the Zodiac Trinity of Earth makes their appearance as the battle between the Astral Dragonlords and the Outer System Beast Deities reach a boiling point... with shocking and unprecedented results!! These and more surprises await in the next Expansion Set of Battle Spirits!

Now Advancing to the Next Stage...:>> The Howl of the Moon

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Wereborg Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm

wow, thanks smashspirit
Wereborg
Wereborg

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:13 pm

i dont know if i said already, so:
THNX and i wish nice summer beside all the translating work;-)
Bolmeteus
Bolmeteus

http://duelmastersglobal.forumprofi.de/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down