Battle Spirits Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about The StarBird Kuhja effect

3 posters

Go down

Question about The StarBird Kuhja effect Empty Question about The StarBird Kuhja effect

Post  puricher Fri May 23, 2014 11:36 pm

I'm newbie about this game and have question about card like this "The StarBird Kuhja" one.
if this card is destroyed, can I use it's eff to revive itself ?
Question about The StarBird Kuhja effect Kuhja2

or card like The Angelia of "Olimpics Bethor". When it's destroyed ,can I use it'e second eff to move core from feild to life?
Question about The StarBird Kuhja effect Card2_05

puricher

Back to top Go down

Question about The StarBird Kuhja effect Empty Re: Question about The StarBird Kuhja effect

Post  Smash Spirit Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:04 pm

Kuhja's effect reads as follows: "During Each Attack Phase (Lv. 1-2-3): When one of your Topaz Spirits gets destroyed, you may send one of your Life Cores to your Reserve in order to have your destroyed Spirit remain on the Field exhausted." According to the official Q&A, yes, this effect includes Kuhja itself.

As for Bethor, her ability (at Levels 2 or 3) lets you send one of the Cores on your Field to your Life when any one of your "Divine Spirit" Attribute Spirits gets destroyed during either player's Attack Phase, so I would think that would include Bethor herself as she is a "Divine Spirit."

As a bonus tip, combine Bethor's effect with that of [BS12-037] Olympian Angel Phul (You can add a Core from your Field to your Life when Phul gets destroyed) and [BSC05-027] Elec-Trick (Destroy one of your battling Spirits in order to send one of its Cores to your Life) to recover up to three Life Cores in a single move!

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Question about The StarBird Kuhja effect Empty Re: Question about The StarBird Kuhja effect

Post  sainaku Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:09 am

But is its opponent's turn, opponent can choose kuhja's effect go first and phul is considered back to field. Note: phul has revived stayed on field, it didn't get destroyed, so Phul's (when destroyed) effect cannot be activated.
sainaku
sainaku

https://www.facebook.com/nark.eifieland

Back to top Go down

Post  Smash Spirit Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:44 pm

Sainaku, the combo I displayed in my previous post involves Bethor, Phul, and Elec-Trick, not Kuhja.

Elec-Trick: (Flash Timing) Destroy one of your battling Spirits in order to add one of its Cores to your Life.
Olympian Angel Phul: When Phul is destroyed, add a Core from your Field to your Life.
Olympian Angel Bethor: (During Each Attack Phase, Lv. 2-3) When one of your "Divine Spirit" Attribute Spirits gets destroyed, add a Core from your Field to your Life.

Smash Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down